It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game STILL prophetic! Look at this!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
The Oil Splotches on either side of him....MAKE A SUBLIMINAL>

B and a P !!!!!!!!

That's not a "B." That's an "F."

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
WOW. The video one member posted that had all the cards in it and they were eerily similiar to events that have already happened or you could see happening in the future, like how many people are angry at the government.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by America?]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
just looks like a card with a speaker that had vegetables tossed at him as is normally depicted in comedy, old movies, etc.

sheesh people would find a conspiracy in a dog turd shaped like florida if ya let them.

[edit on 6/18/2010 by Cito]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Illuminati cards are very interesting. Some of them are frighteningly accurate. This "Backlash" card, not so much.

This could be backlash for any political blunder. There's nothing to tie it to the oil spill, except the sort of African American looking guy, who may be the president. And some thrown fruit that sort of looks like spilled crude oil.

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Since when is oil multicolored? I mean, those cards are pretty freaky, but don't you think that seeing those splatters as oil is a bit far fetched?

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Found this link:

www.cuttingedge.org...

For anyone one who thinks this card is a one off, you are mistaken.

This page goes a little overboard with it, and mixes some inappropriate religious DOOM. It also links cards to events that happened BEFORE the game was made, which isn't so impressive.

reply to post by Y2Zgt

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
How do you still believe in the Steve Jackson wacko card game. It has already been debunked several times. You just want to cause more fear???

wavetheblack.blogspot.com...

I don't know why someone felt the need to "debunk" the game. Steve Jackson has never claimed it was an accurate predictor of the future to my knowledge.

However I noticed a few things about this "debunking".

Following quotes from Y2Zgt's quoted "debunking" article.

Last I check, few in the conspiracy realm take UFOs/Alien Agenda and H.P. Lovecraft's "elder gods" and all that seriously.

Conspiracy theorists don't take UFOs/Aliens seriously?
This "debunker" starts out by proving he doesn't know much about conspiracy theorists in general.

Alex Jones predicted 9/11, so did many other media. Does that mean they had insider knowledge? Or were the events rather easy to speculate on?

Did they "predict" such events 5-25 (approx) years before like the card game, or relatively shortly before?

The game is one of many 9/11 references made before 9/11, too, so why is it singled out?

It's not singled out, the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen" (X-file spin-off) "predicted" it as well.

So did a Simpsons episode where a magazine says New York and a HUGE price label $9 next to the twin towers. It looks like 9 11.

In the video game "Deus Ex" the Twin towers are missing, destroyed by terrorists. Game was released about a year before 9/11, and is based on conspiracy theories.

These are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Whenever I played a game that had a new addition, a lot of stuff tended to be updated to fit the time period and to make for better game play. It makes sense. Do we know when the Twin Tower's card was made? Could it have been after the first attack?

Well, as a "debunker" why doesn't the article writer know?

The article writer obviously hasn't done much research into the issue. He is assuming that the Twin Tower card is recent and expecting everyone to accept his assumptive accusations as proof of a debunking.

I'm not trying to claim that the Illuminati game is a real predictor, but this article is ridiculous...period. Nothing but assumptions presented as facts, assumptions because the writer couldn't bother to do any real research.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
WOW. The video one member posted that had all the cards in it and they were eerily similiar to events that have already happened or you could see happening in the future, like how many people are angry at the government.

Yeah. When have people ever been angry at the government prior to the last year or so?

It's not "eerie" when a card game is made to use current/recent events (at the time it's made) and those events occur in the future as well.

What's "eerie" is how many people claim to deny ignorance, then jump to conclusions based on scant/nonexistent evidence.

DENY LOGIC is more appropriate.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Oil Splotches on either side of him....MAKE A SUBLIMINAL>

B and a P !!!!!!!!

Coincidence? That does look like a B and P, but it is just a silly game...right?

It is a game that has been played for a long time. Search google for Peter Beter or George Hunt and the green agenda. Way back in the '70s and '80s they were talking about saving the planet......back then they were predicting humanity would be wiped out by now. So it goes, the game is still being played.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Worshippers of Jehovah must always give a warning first before they act.

Jehovah's always gives a warning so that is why warnings are given first to keep the illuminates free from blood guilt!

It does not matter if the warning cannot be understood.

All that matters is that it is given!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Steve Jackson comments on "Illuminati" development and design

One night in September of '81, I was over at Dave Martin's house. Dave is the most "regular" of our free-lance cover artists; we use him a lot because he's talented, cooperative, and lives right here in Austin. He's also a good friend (he's just as crazy as any of us). And on this particular night, we weren't talking business at all. We were drinking wine and discussing science fiction. We had just found out that we were both admirers of the Shea and Wilson Illuminatus! trilogy . . . when Dave said IT.

"Hey, Steve, these books are really crazy. You ought to make a game out of them."

I laughed, and the moment passed. But, over the next few days, the idea kept coming back. It was impossible, of course. Even aside from the question of buying game rights to a novel (always an involved and expensive process) there was the subject matter. Giant golden dope-smuggling submarines, talking dolphins, anarchistic midgets, the holy man underneath Dealy Plaza (the Dealy Lama, of course), dozens of secret organizations with obscene acronyms, and a final deus ex machina in the form of a real live (and horny) goddess . . . even if you could figure out who was on whose side, which I didn't think I could, how could you make a game out of it? But it was such a fascinating thought!
The tone should be tongue-in-cheek rather than serious. It's possible to get deadly serious about the idea of conspiracies and assassinations. I didn't want that. Among all the material I'd read, the articles with the really wacky theories - even if they were presented totally seriously - were the most fun to read. Logically, then, a wacky game should be more fun to play. Which is why there are names like the Semiconscious Liberation Army and the Fiendish Fluoridators disguising genuine groups. That's also why an account of the game will include things like "And then the South American Nazis, acting on orders from the UFOs, took over the Boy Scouts with the help of the Phone Company!"
As much as possible, I wanted to retain the "flavor" of the conspiracy material I'd been reading. That's why groups like the South American Nazis, the Cattle Mutilators, the fluoridators, the Communists, the oil companies, and the United Nations, are in there. You can't have a good conspiracy theory without stringing together all these elements and a dozen more - so here they are. A few (for instance, the Trilateral Commission) got left out; no matter how dear to the heart of some writers the Trilateralists are, they're just not funny. They may make it into the expansion sets, as the "Triliberal Commission."

And as for the much-discussed Secret Service raid:

The only computers taken were those with GURPS Cyberpunk files; other systems were left in place. In their diligent search for evidence, the agents also cut off locks, forced open footlockers, tore up dozens of boxes in the warehouse, and bent two of the office letter openers attempting to pick the lock on a file cabinet.
In the course of that visit, it became clear that the investigating agents considered GURPS Cyberpunk to be "a handbook for computer crime." They seemed to make no distinction between a discussion of futuristic credit fraud, using equipment that doesn't exist, and modern real-life credit card abuse. A repeated comment by the agents was "This is real."
In early 1993, the case finally came to trial. SJ Games was represented by the Austin firm of George, Donaldson & Ford. The lead counsel was Pete Kennedy.

And we won. The judge gave the Secret Service a tongue-lashing and ruled for SJ Games on two out of the three counts, and awarded over $50,000 in damages, plus over $250,000 in attorney's fees. In October 1994, the Fifth Circuit turned down SJ Games' appeal of the last (interception) count . . . meaning that right now, in the Fifth Circuit, it is not "interception" of your e-mail messages when law enforcement officials walk out the door with the computer holding them.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So what you are telling me or theorizing is that our entire world is being based off of Steve Jackson's Illuminati New World Order game?

I can picture a bunch of old guys in suits, each representing their own individual nations, in a dark office meeting room, with just 1 small light illuminating the table... and as an old man rolls his dice and smirks "Well USA.... look who just rolled the Oil Spill card".

Followed by the spectator or "referee" aka game master, that pushes the red button and explains to a small secret armed force unit to set some minor explosive charges on an oil rig in the gulf.... and the game continues...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply topost by ShikamaruAnd why not?
Stranger things have happened.

Our minds can be manipulated.

Why not the mind of a game designer.

Truth remains stranger than fiction and the majority of us have NO IDEA what is going on or even what reality is.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Worshippers of Jehovah must always give a warning first before they act.

Jehovah's always gives a warning so that is why warnings are given first to keep the illuminates free from blood guilt!

It does not matter if the warning cannot be understood.

All that matters is that it is given!

Blasphemer!

[Throws stone at Elliot]

"All right, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, 'Jehovah!'"

[Throws stone at official]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply topost by ShikamaruAnd why not?
Stranger things have happened.

Our minds can be manipulated.

Why not the mind of a game designer.

Truth remains stranger than fiction and the majority of us have NO IDEA what is going on or even what reality is.

So, perhaps the majority should STFU about things they don't know anything about. It's just white noise that makes everything worse.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

I was brought up and lived in a 'Jehovah' cult for tha majority of my life.

I know the pattern.

You have to give a warning.

It doesn't matter if the warning isnot understood.

It doesn't matter if the warning is ignored.

If you give the warning you are free of blood guilt.

If you don't give the warning you are to die or be punished with the 'others'.

Saying 'Jehovah' is not blasphemy but (I hope you are just joking there) and what I say can be confirmed with anyone who knows how these 'things' work.

Remember that Jehovah is also God of the Masons as well as a few other 'religions / cults'.

/The above information is NOT opinion but fact.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Wow. That Ghost Recon thread is pretty crazy. I never got into the game series, I was more of a Rainbow Six fan myself. Regardless I looked up the story lines from previous GR's and Desert Siege was very interesting for me. The story goes that Ethiopia has a rogue general that wanted to invade Eritrea and the GR boys are sent in to stop him. The game came out 2002 and the story was for 2009. I am not sure if it ever got any attention in the media from that time, but around 2007 they two nations were having problems. I was stationed in Djibouti, and we always had some alert because the intel was saying for us to be on the lookout for Ethiopian troops because they wanted to go into Djibouti and attack Eritrea from the south. We were just a Marine unit and the "intel" wasn't secret, as far as we knew, but I am sure there were plenty of other items that were deemed need to know. Just thought that was interesting.

Edit: I wanted to add Rainbow Six: Lockdown. It's story is about a virus contained in aerosol cans that is being used on people. The group is called the Global Liberation Front, and they are a leftist anarchist group. It is placed in 2009. Kinda reminds me of the weird plague in eastern europe. Also the virus caused hemorrhaging with a 100% mortality rate.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
It does not look like Obama or oil. Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, it looks more like condiments than oil, I picture people throwing fruit at this guy.

are you people freakin retarded? he is a freaking black guy and has obamas suit down to a tee. not to mention there was no black president in 1995!

WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

it wouldn't look good if it were any more obvious

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You people are suppose to be the smart ones right? you fooled me!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain
You people are suppose to be the smart ones right? you fooled me!

The URL contained a malformed video ID

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Are you fooling us with your broken video link?

To the OP very interesting indeed, does anyone have any cards that predict other future events?

Ah well to bad this NWO won't come about and to bad the Illuminati flame will be extinguised but i must say "good on you illuminati for trying" you showed me my true power and connection to the Universe.

Here comes the 5th Dimension!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

UENUKU TOA!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok sorry kind of, off topic....but this Illuminate Card games looks #in awsome, is it still for sale? and if so in Canada? Cause I'm willing to drive to even somewhere in the US to get a set of these
wicked stuff....any one with info on purchasing a pack of these please leave a (helpful) comment

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join