It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game STILL prophetic! Look at this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by polit

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

So where are they getting the ideas to pack into these games?

Uhh... it's something called imagination.

It is lots more than "imagination" --- try "synchronicity", or perhaps "devine synchronicity".

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

something isnt correct now ?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Interesting thread...But what do you guys think of this card?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gah you beat me to it! haha

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch

White President Untouchable or President with Illuminati ties Untouchable?

You choose.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
All I mean is is the card a hoax? since in the original set it looks different ?
I dont have any btw..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So what are you implying?

1. That the individual on the card is african american (i.e. Obama)?
2. That the background is comprised of triangles (i.e. the shape of a traditional oil well)?
3. That the splotches are oil colored (seawater mixed with oil)?

hmmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The card is called Backlash, and it looks to me like trash or food is being thrown at the person speaking at the podium. Why would a card called Backlash show people throwing oil at him? It's pretty hard to throw oil. It looks like food or trash to me. That's just my two cents, though.

[edit on 6/18/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

All I mean is is the card a hoax? since in the original set it looks different ?
I dont have any btw..

Both cards are part of the deck... The 'Backlash' one is the first of the 5th row, whereas the one you shown is on the 62nd row (if I counted well...).

cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lewn

People wait until a disaster happens, finds something that looks similar to it, and pinpoints it.

Like the whole nostradamus thing, people say he predicted 9/11 but it was so vague and no one said anything until after the fact

I see what you mean.If we cannot predict an event before it happens then its no prediction at all.We go after what he said AFTER an event and try to make some rubbish connection.

The sad thing is, by writing like so he scraped pretty much all his work since he did not want to be accused of heresy for seing the future

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think this is kind of a stretch. The card says "backlash" and it looks like stuff was thrown at the guy. The description of the card says nothing about oil.

Some of the other cards were definitely creepy, but not this one.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The Teflon President - Ronald Regan... TIME - 1984

Or Tony Hayward.

This thread is better than the game.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by mothershipzeta

According to the card "Foreign Aid" we were doomed in the first place.

Oh well, guess that means I won't have to pay for that house now lol. Let's get some ice cream and watch the world burn!

I even have the full set of cards, so we can match them up as events occur.

Party at my house!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LOL that pic could be almost anyone! the illustrator went to great lengths to homogenize the image. Are you sure that is not a hispanic resident of AZ? Or is the BP exec getting pelted? Of is it the Werewolf actor from Twilight encountering critics?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
These cards were never prophetic in the first place. They never give away any details, locations, or times, just the picture of events that have happened before or ones commonly discussed among conspiracy circles. In fact, it doesn't even sound like the maker of this game was trying to expose the plans of a non-existant groups, it sounds he was just trying to make a card game with a interesting theme. But hey, maybe you guys aren't being seriously. Maybe this is just some joke that everyone started playing along with.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I do not own a set of these cards and I have never played this game, but I wish I did have a set. I wish someone would turn it into a video game that we could all get together and play on ATS! If anyone gets an online game going, count me in.
I noticed the cards are divided up into categories, and the "Oil Spill" card is part of the "Disaster" category. On the card it says "No player may do this more than once per game" and it also says "add 10 to any attack against OPEC or the Multinational Oil Companies". My favorite part of the printed part of this card says "you may place an extra Action token on every Green Group in play immediately after this attack succeeds."
And they just happen to be discussing "cap and trade" legislation now and at the time of the gulf oil volcano disaster.
Regarding the "backlash" card, it reminds me of Tony Hayward and the "backlash" he and his company have received.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'd say that rotten vegetables are being thrown, especially tomatoes. In the old timey days, audiences would throw rotten tomatoes at actors if they thought they sucked. That's where the website rottentomatoes.com got its name.

Tomatoes, and a few green veggies. Maybe green tomatoes?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by icenine
Regarding the "backlash" card, it reminds me of Tony Hayward and the "backlash" he and his company have received.

That's what I thought too. Then I saw that the "theory" was that it is Obama.

A "prophecy" is pretty useless when 1. it's only noticed after the fact, and 2. it could apply to any number of people in any number of situations.

Any claims that this is a prophecy is an EPIC FAIL.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

BP bukkaked Obama

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Oil Splotches on either side of him....MAKE A SUBLIMINAL>

B and a P !!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join