It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game STILL prophetic! Look at this!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Gosh, yeah, wow. Backlash against a company? Who could have predicted that?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You know, there is a distinct possibility that the Illuminati and the NWO are two very different entities with very different goals.

Look at it from this perspective. Why would the Secret Service raid Steven Jackson's offices if the Illuminati is as powerful as they are supposed to be? All the Illuminati would have to do is say no, and Steven Jackson finds himself eating poisoned cheese puffs the next day.

Secret Service? Not so clever. The power plays and manipulations detailed in the Illuminati card game play out like the World leaders are running in accordance with a plan that they cannot change the rules to. Namely the Illuminati's. Why else would a judge throw out the case if Jackson wasn't acting on the Illuminati's behalf?

Because those who are trying to enact the NWO are so stymied by their own rules and regulations, not to mention the Illuminati's orders as well, that any revelation will cause an immediate panic from TPTB to whom the Secret Service and other government agencies respond directly to.

Just like the convoluted nature of this card game the rules just don't make much sense until you play the game from an outside perspective that of the Illuminati who is what the players represent in the game.

People keep trying to associate the Illuminati with the Antichrist, I just don't see it. Rather, I see religions in general falling neatly in place with a powerful prophet who promises the world to the masses if only they get chipped and follow the New World Order.

The Illuminati doesn't give a crap about getting a bad reputation from a card game, the entities trying to create a NWO are so stuck in their behaviors that any variance results in havoc, the Illuminati just so happened to point it out through Steven Jackson, and he isn't dead because he did exactly what he was supposed to do.

Reveal the NWO, and let them stew about it for a long, long time.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
It does not look like Obama or oil. Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, it looks more like condiments than oil, I picture people throwing fruit at this guy.

true, but it does have a certain likeness to obama. I think it's fruit too.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog65807
cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com... Here's all the cards guys this is pretty interesting stuff.

Hey guys, I have looked over this link and was not able to see either the pentagon, or the twin towers card. I also didn't find the Obama oil spill card, is that link supposed to represent the entire set???

I ask because I'm considering buying this game for the heck of it, and I'd apreciate an answer. I also hear there are expansions, and stuff but I just want the set that has the cards I mentioned above.

Thank you to whomever can help me in this issue!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is to freaky... I really don´t know what to think of this. It has to be some sort of hoax, doesn´t it??

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

Maybe i should just make an entire thread on this so people will get the picture.

I just did... There's more to the story.
It's right here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's already been established that some of these images of events have happened before and/or commonly discussed among conspiracy theorists at the time, not to mention there are no dates, locations, people, or details of any kind of that matter. This is a illuminati- based card game, so natually one would expect these cards to contain conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
So where are they getting the ideas to pack into these games?
From conspiracy theorists...

The INWO Book has a bibliography that includes The Illuminatus! Trilogy; Schrödinger's Cat trilogy; Masks of the Illuminati (all by Robert Anton Wilson); The Crying of Lot 49 by Pynchon; Foucault's Pendulum by Eco; the Protocols of the Elders of Zion; the newspapers The Sun, The National Enquirer and other tabloids; A History of Secret Societies by Arkon Daraul (good book!); Handbook of Secret Organizations by Whalen; Dictionary of Secret and other Societies by Preuss; Holy Blood Holy Grail; The Illuminoids by Neal Wilgus; Architects of Fear by George Johnson; JFK (the film); Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison; World Revolution by Nesta Webster; the writings of Charles Fort; Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History by Epperson; Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science; and the work of survivalist Howard Ruff. Among others...

If they were working on a new edition today, they'd probably surf ATS for ideas for new cards...

[edit on 6/21/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is a link to all 375 cards of the deck. Enjoy.

Illuminati Card Games - All 375 Cards

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
It does not look like Obama or oil. Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, it looks more like condiments than oil, I picture people throwing fruit at this guy.

people will see what they want to see, what they expect and need to see. Who cares if it looks NOTHING like Obama, or even oil? Pointing out such inconveineint realities just means you must work for BP!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I believe that Obama was chosen as well, before and after the election I would constantly here through the media and others that, "He is the one" . I also believe with the recent number of natural disasters, the Government is playing "the game" and manupilating weather satelites to cause destruction worldwide. Remember the movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas. Also consider: Enemy of the State, The Net, Long Kiss Goodnight, Salt, Deep Impact, 2012, The Day After etc.they are literally showing us what they are capable of doing: to a city, country or a single person.

The movie Long Kiss Goodnight was filmed in 1996 and clearly revealed the bombing of the World Trade Center in 2001. The movie disclosed that 4,000 people would die and it would be blamed on terrorist. It was also stated that the World Trade bombing was to scare money out of Congress for funding. All you have to do is watch it!

This organization and its members are indeed exposing their abilities in movies. Most people just don't know what to look for. Only a select few of esoteric individuals can comprehend what the Government is capable of and Steven Jackson is one of them. Remember the DC sniper was under illuminati mind control and left one of the cards behind.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Have you ever seen the movie "War Games" with Matthew Broderick?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

I believe the ideas for the game derives from the "want/goal" to control society as a whole; and to reduce the population in an effort to accomplish this goal. Ideas for the game to weaken the population: gun control, disease control, FDA, weather/climate manipulation, and control of the internet. The ideas come from "the hierarchy of needs" the basic physical requirements for a human to survive: food, water, sleep, wamth, security, social, personal esteem and safety.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

yes nuclear accident too now..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
not too sure what i think of this whole thing, but i thought this one was interesting:

www.facebook.com...

aren't the problems with the nuclear plant in japan happening cause the emergency backups for the plant were diesel generators?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I clicked on your link but nothing happened. All it showed is a small picture with a little alien guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Can anyone show which card specifically is being talked about? Looks like the image has been taken down from the site?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join