It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns It Cannot Guard Arizona Section of Border

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

The way I see it, they have no problem smoldering civilians in Pakistan with them, so why can't they grow a pair, and close our borders off, period. Whether the govt/DHS/ICE will do anything is hopeless. We will probably have to take matters into our own hands. This is the state that passed the immigration laws, so Obama is punishing them, but all of us will become the victims if we allow it to spread. TPTB are chomping at the bit to declare martial law, and frankly I'm getting a bit tired of waiting. Progress would be easier if they didn't have that hanging over our heads for years and years.
If the druglords and gang bangers feel like siezing American land, then let's stock up the Border Patrol and let the games begin.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
More like WILL NOT Guard Arizona.

Its completely obvious what is going on. The country is falling apart and the government is steadily trying to convince us its all OK. We have the troops and the technology to end the border problem in a few days. There is obviously a bigger agenda at work here and it does not involve the USA as we know it.

Its ironic that our troops are all over the world protecting "freedom" and we cant even protect ourselves. Its all a lie!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ICE won't be doing anything of the sort, check out what Obama has just done with ICE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread about Obama redirecting ICE away from immigration enforcement and into fighting crime

Ice will no longer be about fighting immigration.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

If the druglords and gang bangers feel like siezing American land,

Speaking of gangs taking over American land, what do we do about the American gangs who are involved in this and who have taken over many US neighborhoods?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
ICE won't be doing anything of the sort, check out what Obama has just done with ICE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread about Obama redirecting ICE away from immigration enforcement and into fighting crime

--airspoon

When did THAT little gem sneak by?

*sigh*

I would like to emancipate myself legally from the human race, now. US Census can label me as a "microbe" or "fugus" and I'd be happy with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by name pending
reply to post by airspoon

You know what it's laughable, if Obama deploys soldiers these same people would be screaming to the top of their lungs that army is deployed against US citizens. They will say Obama turned USA into police state and blah blah.

Exactly. And you wouldn't believe how many of us in the military wouldn't give up a year of our life to march down there and ensure the border was secured - at "all costs."

It's sickening what's happening to our country.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good! That's what I say, GOOD!

You know what Arizona? All you Right wingers who are constantly screaming 10th Amendment state sovereignty bs, you got your wish, now you want to complain about that?

The feds should pull all ICE resources out of Arizona.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It wouldn't be a big deal if the federal government would allow AZ to do the job itself. The problem is that the fed gov is preventing even the state or private citizens from doing the job, even though many Arizonians(?) pay taxes to the federal govt.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You know what Arizona? All you Right wingers who are constantly screaming 10th Amendment state sovereignty bs, you got your wish, now you want to complain about that?

Er - last I checked, it's your country, too?

Left or right wing... shouldn't at least some part of you care that a chunk of your COUNTRY is now unmanageable?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hi JohnPhoenix,

Thank you for posting the video at YouTube, U.S. Closes Park Land Along Mexico Border to Americans. Here's a screen shot from the vid that shows a map of the danger zone and restricted zone...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

If the druglords and gang bangers feel like siezing American land,

Speaking of gangs taking over American land, what do we do about the American gangs who are involved in this and who have taken over many US neighborhoods?

Well, I don't how good that will be, but the potential exists for citizens to take their own neighborhoods back. When the going gets tough, the areas with gangs will be hardest hit by crime and violence. And if people get fed up with this type of thing, it could heat up.
I was referring more to illegal alien druglords and gangs in my post actually. There are tens of thousands of MS13 in our country already. This unrest could be all over soon, instead of just one small border area.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
yellow journalism.. nothing new.. cartels have been coming and going for decades.. its just that the msn have recently been focused on the problem...

atte: lamanonegra

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

--airspoon

*sigh* so ICE, Border Patrol, and DoI are all castrated now?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's not the private citizens job to patrol the boarder. That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)

If Arizona want's to take over their boarder, assert their 10th Amendment right, so be it, just don't whine about the government not doing their job when you don't want them to.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

MS13 - ..... :/

If they make stuff too bad and FEMA declares a state of emergency, the US Military will come back home and rid the streets of that filth. They may be a "big-time gang," but we have better toys.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Originally posted by

Er - last I checked, it's your country, too?

Left or right wing... shouldn't at least some part of you care that a chunk of your COUNTRY is now unmanageable?

Not for whatukno, Independent Candidate 11th Congressional District of the state of Michigan.
No he believes in Open Boarders and Sanctuary Cities. Any one who believes their boarders need to be secured and illegals deported of any race are KKK members and Neo-Nazis and Racist.
He has made it perfectly clear what he thinks of Arizonians and our new law.
But that's OK, you can think and say anything you want. And you can be sure that illegals departing our state know the way to Michigan State and their open arms for all illegals.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hi JohnPhoenix,

Thank you for posting the video at YouTube, U.S. Closes Park Land Along Mexico Border to Americans. Here's a screen shot from the vid that shows a map of the danger zone and restricted zone...

Thank You! I didn't get to record the vid.. I have the tools but my pc is acting up.. I think it's in trauma over all this crap happening to us. My PC is American too :-)

See folks.. that's a LOT of land, a lot of area. The Mexicans occupying this area will try to force control of the surrounding area to cause this border to grow, knowing it is not being radically opposed. This must end now.

Size of Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge

Habitat: 115,000 acres of grasslands, cienegas (wetlands), riparian stream, and desert mountains.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by getreadyalready

Totally agree! Action is required.
In my letter to McCain I stroked the ego a bit by suggesting his becoming Commander-in-Chief of a militia. He's been wanting that position for years. Why not take it locally? In the pariah state of Arizona. You cant buy that kind of publicity.

The cartels and illegal immigrants would bypass Arizona altogether if they knew that a #load of rednecks with rifles and shotguns was waiting for them.

The truth is that a criminal is going to pick the safest target. Confrontation is the last thing that they want.

why you gotta leave the black people out of the fight?! Just kidding...but to rephrase your statement: "the cartels and illegals would bypass Arizona altogether if they knew a #load of rednecks and "thugs" with rifles, shotguns and mac 10's..." lol!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm genuinely curious...and for God's sake I'm not trying to be a jerk here - seriously - I'm sincerely interested in your opinion.

For the moment, let's pretend that there's no such thing as Democrats or Republicans - radical or otherwise - and that the the United States is just a country full of Human Beings. OK? I want to get a distilled opinion, sans political bias (I'm NOT implying anything here).

Now, looking at a geographical map of America, say on a school's globe or wall map or something. What is your opinion:

A) America should have little lines outlining it on a map
B) America should not have little lines outlining it on a map

What do you think should be done today in order to support your choice, be it either A, B, or a combination of the two?

I'm being serious here...to repeat: I'm NOT trying to be a jerk.

The reason why I ask, is because I believe (not that anyone cares) that either:

A) America enforces said borders
= OR =
B) America erases said borders
= AND EITHER WAY =
C) Behaves consistently in accordance to either choice.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It's not the private citizens job to patrol the boarder. That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)

If Arizona want's to take over their boarder, assert their 10th Amendment right, so be it, just don't whine about the government not doing their job when you don't want them to.

whatukno the Independent Candidate 11th Congressional District in the state of Michigan.
Please post the source for this statement: "That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)" End Quote.

An other thing you should be well aware of by now. We Arizonians are not like you, we don't whine at every little thing, actually, we have made our request through our Government to secure our boarders or at least help us do it.
But of course your G-D Obama has not had the time to listen to the Arizonian peoples and another 60% of America.
But instead he wishes to open our boarders and flood us with welfare recipients.
Of course for votes for your party, another welfare class for the dwindling middle class to support.
But Mr. or Mrs. whatukno the Independent Candidate 11th Congressional District in the state of Michigan. You keep bowing to Obama so,,,,,,,
You'll still have your manicured finger nails and manicured lawns and your cook and maid to do the work you won't do.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join