It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns It Cannot Guard Arizona Section of Border

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

My serious thoughts on the subject are the problem is two fold.

The problem is not only with illegals coming over the boarder, it's with companies that employ illegals.

You shut down these companies that hire illegals, (shut them down permanently, take away their business license, and lock up the owner for 10 years in a federal penitentiary) and you will see the problem ease up significantly.

I am all for enforcing the existing federal law. But what Arizona is doing is doing is completely absurd. What some citizens are doing also is just neo nazi bs too.

The other problem that brings in illegals is the insatiable need Americans have for illegal drugs, if there weren't a demand for illegal drugs in this country you wouldn't have as much of a problem. The solution? Perhaps the solution is legalization of drugs. Perhaps.

reply to post by guohua

Please post the source for this statement: "That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)" End Quote.

proof?

[edit on 6/18/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Any militias wanna take on the important task of enforcing our border? I would like to help.

I am not joking. Somebody needs to protect the border from illegals, drug traffickers and smugglers. They are vermin and need to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Right you are, and I shoulda' thought before calling out on that one. Obvious troll is obvious.

On topic, I'll tell ya:
When the government issues something of this magnitude, posting signs up and telling US to "run away" or call authorities.. it leads me to believe one of two possible things:

1. They want us to be reliant, and unable to take care of ourselves. So, we call on them.
2. They realize that some of us can, and keep us away for a reason. (see #1)

Seriously, it is a sad situation... and they are worried about terrorists getting here on planes? Lock it down, and plug those holes... can't they see?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So what? Someone who associated themselves with the minutemen, went down for murder of a child. Was this an official action by the group? Of course not. I'm sure there are plenty of child murderers who belong to a church, the Christian, Islamic or Jewish faiths and that doesn't mean that these organizations or groups sanction murder. That is just grasping for straws.

--airspoon

[edit on 18-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by guavas

My serious thoughts on the subject are the problem is two fold.

The problem is not only with illegals coming over the boarder, it's with companies that employ illegals.

You shut down these companies that hire illegals, (shut them down permanently, take away their business license, and lock up the owner for 10 years in a federal penitentiary) and you will see the problem ease up significantly.

I am all for enforcing the existing federal law. But what Arizona is doing is doing is completely absurd. What some citizens are doing also is just neo nazi bs too.

reply to post by guohua

Please post the source for this statement: "That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)" End Quote.

proof?

[edit on 6/18/2010 by whatukno]

And what does that have to do with the Minutemen patrolling the boarder?
When were the poor illegals crossing our boarder gunned down by minutemen like your statement: "That is where you get the problems like those of the minutemen. (Shoot first, don't bother asking any questions, gun down children, etc.)" End Quote

These are three nut cases gone bad and I would be the first to advocate the death sentence for them.
But I don't see the connections with patrolling the boarder.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

obesity has become an epidemic
your minds are as clogged as your arteries

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Awesome. At first I thought we'd be locking horns in a pretty ugly way.

Turns out, after open discourse, we pretty much see things eye to eye.

Yay, communication - imagine that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Hmm apparently she was the leader of a minuteman militia. Sounds to me like it was a sanctioned kill.

I love the back pedaling people do when they are shown what groups like this are really like.

"oh no, that's not what we REALLY stand for! That person is a nutjob!"

When it's the leader of the group, kinda makes the whole group look bad.

Kinda like when some people print up fliers telling people to go back to Mexico and pass them out to Mexicans in front of a store and then has the audacity to say it's not race based.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Originally posted by TCHOP561
One thing still ponders me. If you were the president of the United States. Why would you tell your enemies your area of most vulnerability? This is just asking for an attack.

STUPID!

It's not stupidity I assure you.

Americans need to stop believing their government is incompetent and stupid, because it's not.

It's well thought out oiled machine that trying to seriously destroy your country piece by piece.

You Americans need to start thinking, you need to start thinking outside the box your in.

Hi Izarith,

Yes, what is happening is extremely well thought out. No our government is not stupid, in one sense, that their moves are well-thought out way ahead of time and they know human nature better than the backs of their hands. However, they do stupid things sometimes like trying to screw the American people from behind our backs and not expecting to get **it on.

Yes we do, really do, need to think outside the box because they do, our government does, and their think tanks do as well. To understand where they're coming from, we have to think like they do. (I am generalizing of course, as far as the title "government"...please take that into consideration).

Does anyone think for one moment that TPTB don't think that we (Americans that care about Americans) are not resilient, formidable, seasoned or strong as individuals and strong in numbers? Well they know we're exceedingly STRONG. But they don't want us to know that. Now I'm not talking about physical fitness, I'm talking about inner strength, something I believe is an advantage that we the people have that the PTB don't have. Of course, there are exceptions.

Not many politicians, in the present political environment, survive in the political arena without adept smarts in the art of bribery, lies, blackmail, pay-offs, cover up, cheating, thieving and denial.

I'll bet, per capita, there are more honest-to-goodness American folk than there are pompous politicians and ferrying royal families. How many of them have ever got dirt way underneath their fingernails? I know what the earth feels like way deep down inside.

The bottom line is... the plan to divide and conquer us, is that really possible? Or do they think that we've spaced off the bond that we share? The duty we have to one another??? Hello....our own voluntarily go abroad constantly for that very reason. Do they think they're doing it expressly for their benefit?

WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMERICANS, with or without our governments protection and turning our country into a world enemy. Our pride goes back a long, long way. You can't just say 'poof' and expect it to just vanish, just like that...according to any given situation on any given day. We're either an American-at-heart, or we're not. It's that simple.

That's a fact.

So it's a stupid thing to think that we can be so thinned out as to be conquered. HA! Yeah right.

Disease, vaccinations, death camps, poverty, taxation, homelessness, censorship, war, drug addictions and drug over-doses, abortion, air pollution, water pollution, contaminated food and now unprotected border.

Don't think for a second that TPTB under-estimates how powerful we are as a people. That's why they sneak around and try to kill us off silently or stand by while "American gangsters" and gangsters from other countries do the dirty work.

Why do you think they've spent millions of dollars to build internment camps here in the US? Oh yes, that's right. Gotta house all the Americans that they march out of their homes because of that little accident in the Gulf OF MEXICO. But tell me why the Constantine wire is pointing inward? To protect Americans? Wrong. Next question for 500 gold bars.

Listen, this border issue is a part of a bigger picture. It's one piece to a not-so-puzzling puzzle. It's one spoke in the wheel, one dot in the connection. Believe it or not, we have been conned. There are criminals running our country. It's called organized crime.

Oh that's right, I said that, now I am tagged as "an enemy of the state". BFD.

Take care of yourself, your family AND your neighbors, like we always do. Don't count on our government, they have other pressing plans.

Toni

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Hmm apparently she was the leader of a minuteman militia. Sounds to me like it was a sanctioned kill.

I love the back pedaling people do when they are shown what groups like this are really like.

Kinda like when some people print up fliers telling people to go back to Mexico and pass them out to Mexicans in front of a store and then has the audacity to say it's not race based.

First of all, I'm not in any way connected to the Minutemen, nor do I know that much about them. I have no interests in defending or slandering the group. I could care less about them really as they are completely irrelevant to my life. However, it doesn't seem prudent to blame an entire organization for the actions of a single participant, who just happened to claim membership. I also wouldn't be surprised how much of the story was spun in attempt to slander the group that obviously collected a lot of ire from those with an opposing political group. Point being, an alleged member of an extremely large organization is arrested for child murder and this somehow supposedly involves the organization. That just sounds silly and looks as if you are grasping for straws.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

whatukno, the Independent Candidate 11th Congressional District for the state of Michigan.

I clearly made sure the illegals all were from Mexico, Yes, I asked.
If they had been from Guatemala, Venezuela, Canada or any other Country, I'd told them to go back there as I handed out my flyer's.
You act as if I'm suppose to be ashamed or afraid of people who have entered my Country illegally and refuse to learn our language.

I'm Not.
Listen we have read your post and know where you are coming from. Illegals Good, Arizonians Bad. Illegals Honest hard working people who would never steal your SSN or your I.D.
Arizonians, KKK members, Racist, White Supremest, Minutemen Murdering families for fun.
Yes, Mr. or Mrs. whatukno, the Independent Candidate 11th Congressional District for the state of Michigan.
I can guarantee that I've already handy out flyer's to many an illegal and the flyer's have a map to the 11th Congressional District for the state of Michigan attached to it.
Do I care what an illegal and his family or you thinks of me, Hell No.
I'm just one old retired fed. doing what he can in his beloved city and state while people like you and Obama try to destroy us.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is my first post and I hope to give my two cents worth when I can. This site seems to have all the best news to read and the people here have great ideas. The American govt is totaly upside down thinking we don't need to protect are boarders. Strongest millitary in the world and we can't stop guys on foot walking across a 80 mile desert! Let we the people defend the land we work leaglly and love.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
US has about 20 000 border officers, to guard their 6000 km of borders. Poland has 10 000 officers to guard only its 500 km long border with Ukraine. That is six times as much as US.

It is funny that the most powerful nation of the world cannot protect its borders better... unless it could, but obviously that is not in TPTB interests...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This makes me sick. If the federal government can't protect the people of Arizona, then the people of arizona should quit paying federal taxes! Take some of them tax dollars and build "the great wall of Arizona"!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

All you have to do is really listen to these people to figure out what they are really about.

Just listen to these people talk.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If I was in charge of arizona I would automatically give arizonians deputy powers to arrest any illegals, or suspected illegals. Go to handle the problem one way or another. I would then ship them off in shoe boxes to dc where they belong with their supporters.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Can't we just place a bunch of land mines or dump radioactive waste along our borders? Auto targeting sentry guns? Or or it can be a great place for training our military. Target practice for snipers.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

The landmines just may work. In addition, we could electrify the Rio Grande. Whoever sticks so much as a toe in, would turn into a tamale.

--airspoon

Edit: Relax, it's just a joke!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Shesh Oh PETE! I can't believe I am reading this Nazi crap!

Landmines at the boarder, automatic gun turrets, electrifying the Rio Grande!

Y'all might want to commit genocide, but I DON'T!

What is WRONG with you all?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by TCHOP561
One thing still ponders me. If you were the president of the United States. Why would you tell your enemies your area of most vulnerability? This is just asking for an attack.

STUPID!

Stupid only scratches the surface here with this president. The American people expect our President to be a LEADER, obama's not up to the job. Oh, he's good at strong arming senators to pass the health care bill, he's good at looking pretty while another president slams Arizona. But as far as making a simple decision and saying enough is enough and move in troops an forcefully take back control of what is ours? He doesn't have the @#!!'s.

Hi Chance 321,

Talk about a scratcher...I think Obama is definitely in the wrong profession. Maybe he'll try acting and Hollywood next. I can picture him on a Lampoon vacation or a tiki bar at a nudie beach...but President of the United States?

Can you believe that my neighbor thinks that Obama could be the Antichrist? Not so much. I have to say nope to that one. Can you just see it...pretty-in-brink-of-disaster and posing for the camera with his arm around his Antichrist Spirit's waist? Hell my ex-bosses son would be a much better candidate for the Antichrist. And he's a manager at a grocery store.

Toni

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join