It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

The link above has a great opening post and then 20+ pages of bickering, credibilty checking, etc. I hope either that thread turns into something worthy by the OP coming back and posting in it, or your new thread comes out. At least you don't just disappear leavin everyone hanging.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dlifesjrny
reply to post by hornum

The link above has a great opening post and then 20+ pages of bickering, credibilty checking, etc. I hope either that thread turns into something worthy by the OP coming back and posting in it, or your new thread comes out. At least you don't just disappear leavin everyone hanging.

Kind of the same thing that happened with this thread! Not too much longer now, will be worth the wait.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hornum,

Now I am not sure if any member on here said what I'm about to say but here goes.

I'm not going to show you an alien sitting in my lounge and having a cup of tea with me but I will say this:

Think of earth, a tiny planet orbiting a star we call the sun.
Now, there are millions and millions of other stars in our own galaxy, and these stars may have other planets orbiting them..

If that doesn't satisfy you, then I will go on.
There are billions and billions of other galaxies out in the universe with billions and billions of other stars that could have millions and millions of other planets orbiting them.

Saying there are no aliens is just ignorant and silly, childish really.
If that still doesn't satisfy you then maybe you should watch this and think of the possibilities.

www.youtube.com...
If that still doesn't satisfy you, then I don't know what to do with people like you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Hitotsumami

The burden of proof does lie with the one who makes the claim.

In the case of "Aliens Do Not Exist" the claim is obvious and the burden of proof lies with the person claiming that ALIENS DO NOT EXIST.

If the title were "ALIENS DO EXIST" then the burden of proof would be to prove that, but since the OP is stating the opposite he has taken the burden upon himself, though he has not reasoned this other than to say 'prove it, or - because I believe it'

I was very late to respond to this, but I am here now!

If you looked, my post wasn't directed at the person who started the thread, but the person I quoted. He was making the claim about UFOs.

I hope this helps any misunderstanding!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just think that to make ANY out right claim on saying Aliens do not exist or cannot exist is making one bold statement.The possibility that we are not alone and that advanced intelligences exist and have evolved to a much more advanced state than we find our current state has to be taken seriously into any claims of ,"aliens do not exit and cannot exist".We barley know about our own solar system just now never mind the galaxy's that are out there.The probability's and possibilities that we are not alone do not add up to probability's and possibilities that "aliens do not exist by the sheer number of stars in our universe

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
“The alien encounter experience seems almost like an outreach program from the cosmos to the consciously impaired.”

Quote;
" What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"

link;www.passporttothecosmos.com...

I think the point that millions of people not just in America but through out the world have claimed contact /abduction with non human intelligences/entities was made by a member earlier in this thread and is a very valid point.The late Dr John Mack added very important and serious calls for more scientific investigation into this subject, his findings after his interviews and tests with over 2 hundred people claiming contact /abduction is very valuable.

This kind of evidence and the source it came from cannot or should not be brushed aside in my mind any way.Anyone considering or believing that intelligent life does not exist outside our world view point or in other dimensions or outer space should immerse themselves in Macks work and findings first.As the saying goes nothing is entirely as what it seems.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Im going to do us both a favor and hit the "Ignore" button on you..
(first ever, congrats!)..

I have learned it is simply not worth it with minds like yours.
You cant even post an intelligent response to intelligent posts..

See ya genius!!

Thank You, you are also my first. Should we smoke a cigarette now?

sorry hornum but that is a lie i also follow your other thread and plenty of times you ignored people so for that and other reason i am going to ignore you as well

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why has no moderator shut this down and thrown it out with the day's rubbish? Seriously, this forum is specifically to discuss these things in a more positive light, not to try to negate them. And I quote:

"This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals."

This is not to add fuel to the fire of denial. Where are those mods when you need them?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

In other words, you want no opposing opinion allowed.
You want the mods to delete anything but pro alien postings.
Great thinking.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Im sorry to say your wrong i have personally seen a very large alien craft and many smaller ones. Try looking up more.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Perhaps, OldDragger, you could at your age learn to read:

"Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups."

Now was that so hard? This is the forum in favor of the existence of aliens. The rest of the site is reserved for those who haven't yet realized this. Not so difficult to understand, is it now?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by -elmo-

Now, there are millions and millions of other stars in our own galaxy, and these stars may have other planets orbiting them..

If that doesn't satisfy you, then I will go on.
There are billions and billions of other galaxies out in the universe with billions and billions of other stars that could have millions and millions of other planets orbiting them.

Actually, when it comes to the number of stars in our galaxy and the number of stars in the known universe, the order of magnitude is quite a bit higher than you noted.

The number of stars in our own Milky Way galaxy is between 1 and 4 Hundred Billion. There really isn't much need to even contemplate the idea of visitors coming to our planet from outside our own galaxy since it is so vast and the distances involved rather staggering. For instance, our planet, Earth is located on one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way and the distance between our Sun and the Galactic Center is more than 25,000 Light Years. The total diameter of our galaxy is approximately 100,000 LY. Quite alot of territory, isn't it.?

In the known universe there are approximately 30-70 Sextillion stars,(thats the number 30 or 70 followed by 22 zeros) and about 80=100 Billion galaxies. Now consider this: the closest star system to our own with the possiblity of a planet similar to Earth is in the Alpha Centauri System located a little over 4 LY away. The distances within our own galaxy are too vast for travel by any known or even imagined means up to now, meaning that any intelligent species wanting to visit us would need to be not just hundreds of years more adanced than we are but thousands, maybe even millions of years more advanced. Any race that could conquer the problems of intestellar flight on a level with some of the claims that are being made by those who claim to be "in the know" would have to be much much older, smarter and wiser than we are. So much so that you might as well call them gods

This is not to say that I agree with the OP, quite the contrary. I believe that the may be, there must be millions if not hundreds of millions of other life forms in our universe. I can not say with any certainty that aliens have visited this planet, meaning that I do not have sufficient evidence to prove it; however, I do believe that SOMETHING or SOMEONE is visitng this planet and has been doing so at least since the beginning of recorded history. Are they EBEs from Aplha Centauri or Beta Reticuli? I don't know. Are they vistors from some other dimension or even from our own future? I don't know.

I have had many personal UFO sightings and other experiences that were mind blowing and life changing but I can't explain them in scientific or even non-scientific terms. But to say that among the hundreds of billions of stars in our own galaxy and the 3-7 sextillion stars in the universe that life doesn't exist elsewhere is not even a rational or semi-intelligent position for anyone to take. To quote Jody Foster in the movie,"Contact": "It would sure be a lot of wasted space."

[edit on 7/20/2010 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
if we are alone then there is a lot of wasted space out there

(from the movie contact)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yes, Aliens do exist.

I know this might come as a huge shock to you, so I'll say it very slowly:

It's a big Universe pal.

It is not statistically possible for us to be the only living beings in the Universe.

I know, I know. It's scarey. But someone had to break it to you.

Do you know how many educated and briliant people say aliens DO exist?

What are your credentials, exactly?

Are you really qualified to speak for the world?

Your premise alone makes you look stupid, so I wouldn't read past line one of your post.

As they say on the streets...you have no cred.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I´m not sure about their existance, but when you look at the sky ( nights full of stars )... don´t you think there is something out there? I agree with you when you said that we are manipulated by the government, they want to distract us so they can play their games of self interest... but... they must be hiding something from us.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Intelligence~ for more than half of the members at ATS, does not exist.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
every time you look in the mirror you're looking at proof that aliens exist.

every single living thing that's ever lived on this planet has come from somewhere in the universe.

it doesn't matter if you could ever possibly fathom it or not, it wasn't your decision, nor your plan.

the sooner you come to terms, the easier it will become to recognize all the signs and signatures of our creators. they're always present whether you see them or not, they are there.

the being that lives inside of you is awaiting the death of its cocoon so it can be free to go home, just as a larva becomes a butterfly. its just the way it is.

if you could ever comprehend the truth, life would take on an entirely different meaning and most definitely your evidence would reveal itself in physical form.

you just have to believe and see past the brainwashing

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well I get you completely. The universe is a big place. I do not believe that the evidence supports the ETH. Ironically aliens mayhave visited and have not been identifed by anyone.

I have given up on the photos and as for contactees.... Well the best seem to be having psychic expereinces and the worst.. well

www.forteantimes.com...

There is an article here about the CIA's role in the creation of the early UFO mythos.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Aliens Do Not Exist! - Honorum

Really? So have you combed the entire galaxy for aliens? Did you access all the top secret knowledge of TPTB? Did they let you access the classified documents in the pentagon archives? Explored all carbon based life friendly and gas type planets ? Turned every rock over on every planet? Did you fly one of the "B"s black triangles to Zeta Reticuli and find NOTHING?

So here on Earth it was all shenanigans by TPTB?

Oh boy those clowns really got me , damn those Masons and their black magic and trickery

Case Closed

NOT

Oh Honorum this explanation here explains where you are coming from
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK i understand

The illuminati moon base and genetically engineered life forms created by the masons ? A story with NO EVIDENCE!
just take my word for it guys
LOL see what I did there

I do not know if Aliens have or have not visited earth as a fact. But some type of intelligence far more technologically advanced than some Nazi regime has been interacting on some level imho. After 20 years of researching I still can not brush it under the rug. I would have came to the conclusion there are no aliens years ago. On the contrary i keep finding myself enthralled with new cases of prominent people like Pilots and Military coming forward at the same time a cover up. If there was nothing happening TPTB would not have stuck it's foot in it's mouth a million times now. It just gets deeper not more shallow waters in this sea of information. You see hard evidence says someone is here besides us. So forget Aliens for now..are you open to the possibility of astral beings or inter dimensional beings or even time travelers coming and going from our time space?

Im guessing you will say NO?

If there was nothing to this topic this board simply would not exist, and you would not have made this ignorant based thread. Either you are a terrible researcher or you simply are not receptive to the facts. You're entire attempt at making a point is moot.

Kind of like throwing a slice of bologna at a M1Abrams Tank ya think

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
very large thread, only read a few posts,
Aliens don't exist to Aliens Do.

Aliens have to exist because the world is not flat.
It's just common sense, because of the vast universe.

Now do aliens exist on Earth?
Some stake their claim,
For me, I like to believe, but I need proof myself.

I don't discredit anyone, but the more I look into it, the more I am left puzzled.

For me, UFO's that are documented, most are primitive concepts to me.
Aliens coming to earth, make no sense.
grey's, reptilians, I mean come on! If there is really a grey it is not a alien but it is a bio robot made by an alien society to be sent off to study.
3 grey's in a UFO coming to earth to experiment on human's just sounds too primitive to me. They use high tech spacecraft to travel ungodly distances only to use primitive ways to study humans??
When I say primitive I mean primitive to the Alien. They should be able to scan one cell from a human and get everything to the day you would die of natural causes unless medicine or medical procedure intervenes.

We have super computers made from silicon, we are working on quantum computer technology.
A million years from now, their may be photon computer technology.
Computers so vast it is made out of light. Then it could be sent to near by stars to study.
There has been UFO's that are light based, those are the ones that make the most sense to me. But is the ball of light an Alien or something made by an alien to collect information?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join