It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The thing is people automatically associate intelligent aliens as evil beings that would come invade us, and naturally won't believe. Then again I understand the frustration of the unsolved mystery. One time I used to be 80% convinced aliens visit us, now only 14%. It's still considered a subject which will get your @$$ fired from work if you tell your boss you believe, tell him it's just being covered up and you'll fly out the office. I'm just not sure what to believe, all I know is there are incredible liars among us humans. I hope they exist and some of the cases are real. The best material I've ever seen is the Norway blue spiral and it suddenly got "forgotten" just like the animal mass deaths. Celebrities filling the news again.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

How could people be so small minded to believe we are the only living creatures in the universe. I believe we are not alone in the universe and these so called aliens are actually more developed individuals that are at a higher state of mind than humans. Whats the big deal with keeping their existance a secret. We all have the right to know if we are being visited by other beings. I hope that one day it all comes out for the world to see and accept that we are not alone. What ever hapen to a govenment for the people by the people. They keep so many secrets from us thinking thats its for our own good but they only end up hurting the people that put them in that position in the first place. Just let the truth be known about all the aliens that are already among us.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If they already among us..show me one.

You cant.

But keep reading syfi books and watching tv shows.

Maybe one day you will see the "lion people"..

Lol

Gullible children u will learn slowly.
edit on 17-3-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Not.

Extraterrestrial life is almost a fact now. So much discoveries tend to approve ET life. But I bet that out of the 7 billion people wondering the same question, you're the one holding the truth right?

Not.

Are you even open to discussion?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Sorry but I disagree because there is life in the universe other than planet Earth.

Claudius.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I have news for you; we ARE aliens, just look at the pyramids. Drawings of giants , giant parents over 50feet tall. Giant skeletons found around the earth... and with so many ufo sightings each day, you think those can't be real? YOU THINK that they only come form ARea51? get real. The universe if a very very big place, and for those who think they are the center of it, well you're not much different than the catholic priests who thought the world was flat and almost killed Columbus for defying them.
I was in Texas years ago when I saw a ufo the size of a football field suddenly move at over 1000miles an hour sideways. It glowed bright and was shaped like a football from side view at about 8 miles or so, hanging over some radio towers east side of Amarillo.
Taking one of those galaxy hopping would not take an incredibly long time.
We also have recently found a number of earth like planets in our own galaxy.
We also have proven no connection with neandartal dna!! fact!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Aliens do exist. Most of them 'illegal' sitting around in detention centers.

Children born in detention centers also legally defined as 'alien'.

There are some aliens that look like this:

People start dreaming about these images and it troubles their psyche so much that they have to 'construct' this reality into another and then a person says

"oh I had a dream where this tall thin alien was touching me. It had a huge head with big eyes..."
"It was really scarey!!!!"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, given the size of the universe, i'd say aliens exist alright, just not *here*.

As for the phenomenon of alien visitation I think that's bogus. So many claims, so little evidence. The problem is that the UFO phenomenon is kind of a vacuum cleaner for weird events. It doesn't matter if it's something a seasoned Ufologist can identify right away, if Johnny Ignoranus sees an airplane coming in for a landing and has a video camera, you bet it's gonna result in a thread on this forum.

Because of that, I think it's important to have some criteria for what should be thought of as an actual UFO. Firstly the object needs to do something that's impossible for human technology. This would rule out a great deal of those "dime a dussin" youtube videos that show dots in the sky.

Secondly some kind of CGI expert should examine the footage before allowing a thread to be made.

These simple two steps should make the UFO scene a lot more interesting, and bring it up from the swamp that is the ATS Aliens & UFO forum these days.

Will it be done? Hell no.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i am those people who say "seeing is believing" and i have never seen anything that could be something out of this world, i read ufo/alien/abduction threads and sometimes even replay but frankly most of this is waste of time: shaky videos of light on sky, Greer types telling stories etc. There has not been a single advancement in ufo field since roswell incident.

so i only can conclude: Aliens do not exist.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Aliens DO EXIST.

Julian Assange is one of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
i am those people who say "seeing is believing" and i have never seen anything that could be something out of this world, i read ufo/alien/abduction threads and sometimes even replay but frankly most of this is waste of time: shaky videos of light on sky, Greer types telling stories etc. There has not been a single advancement in ufo field since roswell incident.

so i only can conclude: Aliens do not exist.
Thing is, seeing isn't believing either. I've seen a UFO, though I'm smart (and rational) enough to accept that I might've been hallucinating. So basically, even though I've seen a semi-cloaked, silent craft, I don't believe it actually exists anymore than you believe it actually exists just because you've heard me say I saw it. I'm putting myself out of the equation.

But boy do I ever regret not running up to someone (I was outside) and pointing it out. Now I'm stuck in limbo, and I'll never fully *know* if what I saw was real or a figment of my imagination.

Irking to say the least. Like having something in your eye, only it's in your mind. ;-)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's funny, when people ask us to prove they exist, well how about someone prove they don't exist.

If it comforts you to believe we are "alone," the only planet with life amongst the infinate stars, solar systems, and galaxies, then by all means stick with you opinion, but please, don't critisize ours.

P.S.
How this thread is still active I have no clue..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

To the OP..

1. Sorry dude, it is mathematically impossible for life to only exist on this ball of rock. Please do the rough math before coming to a frustrated and silly conclusion about that. 400 Billion Stars in our galaxy alone, most of which having multiple planets of immeasurable diversity orbiting them, and each one of them planets has multiple moons. We are talking about a number so massive and vast it boggles the mind. Literally billions and yes, Trillions of places where life can exist, just as it does here on planet Dirt. Even if 10000th of just one percent of those planets had life on them, there would still be millions of life baring planets/moons, and the real kicker is, that Im still only talking about our tiny galaxy. The scary point, is when you include the billions of other galaxy's as well, the numbers go straight out the window so to speak. You simply do not have the capacity in your human brain to imagine a number so vast. But dude,the math really doesn't lie, humans do that. The truth you seek is there if you do your homework a little better. Just because you cant see these planets or aliens, it doesn't mean they don't exist. They have been there all along, and for, much longer than primitive humans.

2. Out of the billions of planets that support life in our galaxy alone, many will have had tech for perhaps millions of years, therefore one can logically surmise that everything that CAN be invented and built within the laws of universal physics, HAS been built at some point in time, somewhere in the universe by something, and is in use right now as you are reading this post. The mathematical probability that this is true is 100% because of the massive numbers involved regarding the time scale of billions of years and the quantity value of planets and moons with life. Its simple probability which is 100% positive.

3. Your frustration is pretty common, but is probably from years and years of watching sci-fi movies, news on UFO'S, advertising, and many other forms of influencing media that makes finding anything tangible and real difficult because of the line Hollywood and bad science have blurred between reality and fiction, to make you accept certain things and reject others out of hand. Its sad really, but its like a kind of brainwashing, and unless you catch it in time, it can totally make you believe in pink elephants if you so wish. Including the ridiculous belief that humans are on the only planet in the whole Universe (If it is UNI and not MULTI) with life on it.
I shudder and shiver at the thought of ever believing in that unequivocal nonsense..

4. Oh yeah..there is a probability of 100% that pink elephants do exist somewhere in the universe.!..Dont believe me..? Crunch some numbers and be astonished..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

What is honestly so "normal" about life? You don't find it unusual that you are on a giant rock flying around giant fireball at 67,000 mph with no clue on who you are, what you are, and how this came to be? So let me get this right... that is "not unusual" but believing in "aliens" is? hmmm........

*cough cough*

There is no clue in modern history pointing to "TPTB" being behind all this UFO/alien stuff. There are plenty of obvious clues to an ET presence here on Earth for a long time. The reason you don't believe, is because you grew up in an "adolescent society/civilization."

Aliens get along very good with grownups and small children. They have a little harder time getting through to adolescents who want to believe that the whole universe is about them.....

But they have been trying to get your attention for awhile now:
-Phoenix Lights
-1976 Tehran
-1986 JAL
- etc etc

Don't worry, you'll find out the truth within your lifetime. Mankind is almost there I believe. The answer to what the "UFOs/Aliens are" will also answer "what we are...."

I will give you a clue. The final theory is very simple and should be teachable to a middle schooler. The aliens "spirituality" can best be described as similar to Buddhism and ties directly into what modern 1st world scientists would call a "quantum neural network."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No aliens
No UFOs
No Reptilians etc

just satanic rituals.
ufos are light demons, projected with luziferian power.

The same old game for centuries...go on and on..

their goal is world dominatian by denying Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
To any beings that exist on any of the trillions of planets in the billions of galaxies that exist, we are aliens to them. Plus, you can't say there are no humans beyond Earth as it is possible that humans also developed on another planet similar to Earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The OP is an idiotic and foolish person, made of ignorance and stupidity. Out of the endlessly expanding 13.75 billion year old thing we call the universe, only one out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 holds life. That is STUPID. STUPID STUPID STUPID. I can't believe anyone could even suggest such a thing. It is a complete and utter IMPOSSIBILITY. You are saying that at least 80% of the worlds population of 7 billion people are wrong? We have majority, we are logical, we are not STUPID like you! How you can start a thread on the forum where the majority of TENS OF THOUSANDS of people believe in extraterrestrial life, just to deny that it exists. That's like running directly at the entirety of the Nazi army with a rifle and no clip. You won't do anything at all before you get mowed down. Sure, maybe you can smack one or two with the butt of your rifle, maybe even kill one. But you will quickly lose that fight. Get out of here, you scum. Go back to being an idiotic nonconformist who disagrees with everything for the sake of disagreeing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We are not the center of the universe, nor are we the only life form (intelligent especially).

Just wanted to add this: Aliens are anything extraterrestrial (non terrestrial) on a celestrial body (planet, moon, etc).

We are the aliens everywhere except our home planet, Earth.

When we land(ed) on the moon, we were the aliens.

When we go to Mars, we will be aliens.

So people saying that there are no aliens are stating that no species can travel off their home planet, except us (of course, the arrogance).

But they fail to realize that Earth, this solar system, and even the Milky Way galaxy is oldest celestial body....meaning there are BILLIONS much older...meaning they had billions-year head start over us.....meaning.......there are civilizations there more advanced than us....and they're not Earthlings.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry dude, but the evidence is overwhelming at this point...that's an understatement actually. All I know is they exist and theyve been visiting us. I cant say why or how (although I have theories), at this point I just want to know already...and I think we're very close to knowing (about their existence, maybe not all their motives)...

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join