It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel the only country not succumbing to Islam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

Are you gonna say Obama is a Muslim now??

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by gdeed

Are you gonna say Obama is a Muslim now??

If he is that is his free choice. America is still free and we can still chose our religiouse beliefs. This is not an Islamic country yet you know, we still have freedom of religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

Yes but I wondered what you infered with this comment,

Yes but not in government, or runing the show. There are Jews in many Muslim countries too, but not in government positions with power.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by gdeed

Yes but I wondered what you infered with this comment,

Yes but not in government, or runing the show. There are Jews in many Muslim countries too, but not in government positions with power.

I infered that Israel and Islam are like oil and water, they don't share power with each other, obviously. They both belong to the same root, Abraham, and act like the children of Adam and Eve, cain and able. Islam is the more aggressive of the two and seems to has an insatiable apitite for world expansion.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
oh don't think too highly of yourself, you'd be amaze if you knew a lot of countries in the world either don't know what it is or just don't give 2 cents about it.

now i know why communism is one of the most misunderstood thing in the world. people who talk about it do not have a clue and just assume its satan himself reincarnated.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
First of all, the USA is history's most powerful communist nation, and for those who have no clue about this (or who take offense out of ignorance), I would recommend what deccal mentioned, pick up Marx, read your Communist Manifesto, take a look at the "planks" of communism. Yes, the USA is communist, in all the most "important" ways. Maybe it's time for some of us to wake up.

Regarding the OP, it does seem like some bias is showing through, nonetheless, the general idea behind the question, i.e., "Islam seems to be unstoppable!", that idea has merit. I'm not sure we have to introduce Israel as either the good guys or the bad, plus, if we leave Israel off to the side (for the moment at least), maybe cooler heads will prevail.

For those who subscribe to a conspiratorial view of history, it's easy to see that Islam is just doing it's job. Historically, Islam has always been a conquering force, even though at times it has "succumbed" to periods of natural relaxation.

While some students of conspiracy may even assert that Islam was intentionally created for it's purpose by a ruling elite, I think it's just as reasonable to entertain the notion that it has been "harnessed" by those in power to serve as a "club". No, Muslims will not likely consider the idea, but Jews aren't going to like my next point either.

Israel's "purpose", in keeping with a conspiratorial view, is two-fold: First, it provides sanctuary for Jews actively involved in pushing the NWO agenda. It's much easier to justify doing things, when you know that if you get caught, you will get a pass. Second, Israel serves as the perfect catalyst, keeping the world in perpetual war, or at least always on the brink of it. At any time, Israel can set the world on fire, if that's what further's the NWO plan.

Islam vs. Zionism. A perfect combination for exactly what is going on today. Who benefits, as we all march to a kind of "mutual destruction"? Our MASTERS benefit. They not only want a more "manageable" plantation in terms of reduced population, but they want slaves who are going to be "good" slaves.

Just as today, our "enslavement" is mostly between our ears, in the worldwide plantation of tomorrow, people will be similarly enslaved. And Islam plays a critical role in this plan in regards to religion.

If YOU were one of the elite, what kind of religion would you want your slaves to labor under? Perhaps it would no longer be so "militant" (we wouldn't want a revolt!), but it's many other aspects could still come in handy. To this end, you might even CREATE a "perfect slave religion", that fit in nicely with many of today's biggest religions.

If you care to study the matter, this is what we find. Our masters have indeed already created the perfect religion for our children / grandchildren. It's called the Baha'i Faith. Never heard of it? You will. It has sometimes been called the religion of the United Nations. Interestingly, it is primarily Islamic in origin and tradition.

So how do the Jews fit in to the long run plan? They don't. Israel was never to be "sustainable", and many (angry) Jews now know it by the way. As I've said before, the Jews are perfect for their current role, because when their mission is completed, they conveniently have a built-in "kill-switch". The whole world already hates them! (Interestingly, the "Baha'i Vatican" is based right in Israel...they were there first!)

In the end, the survivors will live in a world with a smaller, more manageable slave population, and all will be Baha'i. Our Masters will laugh as our grandchildren wait on them hand-and-foot. In their enslaved minds, they will never even think to raise a hand to those in charge!

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think Israel is the only country not being trampled on by the islamic machine. Despite what many say, islam is intent of world domination, and this will become very apparent shortly. islam is Satanic and as such will eventually be in outright war with Christianity as the time of the Second coming draws ever closer.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think Brazil is also not succumbing to Islam.
Can you imagine our carnival and beaches under islamic influence?lol!
google for Carnaval, Rio de Janeiro, Brazilian beaches/babes, Caipirinha...
I think there is nothing more opposite to the Islam than the Brazilian way of life.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Hard to argue with you there. Many valid points for the human situation the world finds itself in now days. Certainly the mainstream media and Hollywood are keeping the lid on what is going on.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm confused.

Which countries have succumbed to Islam that weren't already Islamic?

As far as I know, I have not seen any country up and change their official religious standings since I was born. Demographics change, but I don't see anybody submitting to a religious force.

Perhpas you should ask how many countries have succumbed to Israel...

~Keeper

[edit on 6/15/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm confused.

Which countries have succumbed to Islam that weren't already Islamic?

As far as I know, I have not seen any country up and change their official religious standings since I was born. Demographics change, but I don't see anybody submitting to a religious force.

Perhpas you should ask how many countries have succumbed to Israel...

~Keeper

[edit on 6/15/2010 by tothetenthpower]

You sow the seeds and then with some work you get a crop in the field. The seeds have been spread to countries around the world, and fields are being worked as we speak or type. Soon grows the crops and they produce more seeds and more plants. A good crop takes time before it's ready.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

That wasn't an answer.

Which countries?!

Can you name any?

Or are you just in perpetual fear of something you don't understand?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by gdeed

That wasn't an answer.

Which countries?!

Can you name any?

Or are you just in perpetual fear of something you don't understand?

~Keeper

Israel is the only country with its finger in the dike that I'm aware of. And everyone hates them for it. So I don't know maybe they should take their finger out of the dike and stop being paranoid like the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by gdeed

Personally I think the principles of Communism are good...
Its the leaders and rich that screw it...

There are no rich in commuist countries, mostly poverty. There are no rich in thrid world countries only poverty. Oportunity creates rich and middle class people. Communism creates poor people.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe the fact that the u.s and some western countries support isreals genocide and crimes against humanity is why they have the problem.. Blame your politicians and the "good christians" with their modern day crusades. Alot of other countries have no problems with islamic countries and get along with them just fine.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't exactly think of emerging economies like Brazil, Russia, India, and China as being heavily influenced one way or the other by Middle Eastern politics. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Israel isn't succumbing to Islam because it's actively trying to stamp it out. Through starvation, blockades, fire bombing of hospitals and schools. Israel isn't succumbing to Islam because it is a xenophobic country that was founded on stealing land from Arabs to begin with. Israel isn't succumbing to Islam because Israel deprives it's Arab citizens of basic human rights and treats them as second class. Israel isn't succumbing to Islam because Israel actively practices Apartheid.

Top 10 Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

You do know there are Muslims in the Knesset?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I don't exactly think of emerging economies like Brazil, Russia, India, and China as being heavily influenced one way or the other by Middle Eastern politics. Just sayin'.

I think Russia and India have large populations of Muslims and have their share of islamic issues. China is communist and has little tolerance of any religiouse institutions because religions compete for slavehood converts and communists don't like sharing their slaves with other idiologies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join