It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Japan footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Seeing as the UFO forum hasn't been very productive for awhile..
Hopefully this is new to you all.

Filmed in Yokohama Japan, June 2010

[edit on 14/6/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
uh ya...that thing looks crazy, whatever the heck that is. kinda gives me an eerie feeling. this the only video of it?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Thanks for posting that.

IMO its not CG... just a gut feeling. But I'm no expert and I know CG can be damn good.

What it was is anyones guess.

For now it is a bonafide UFO to me.

The shots of the donut hole in the middle is interesting... couldn't tell if it was glare or what. Was it rotating?

And it looked like it had edges as well.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have NOT seen this one, and it's a damn good one. For ONCE someone knows how to zoom in without jiggling all over the place. I'm interested to see some enhancements, enlargements from our resident experts.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
lmao
it's an inflatable pool float
made to look like a tire except
this one has a gas in it to
make it rise in the air.
Here's a pic

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

looks like it might be swamp gas, couldn't really tell from that angle.

(j/k)

thanks for the find and for sharing, but at this point in the game i'm willing to bet if anyone had recovered a crashed spacecraft, then some levels of reverse engineering have taken place with the taxpayers oblivious backings.

i'm wondering what percentage of ufos we see are a result of reverse engineering and/or from informational technologies kept private from citizens.

but then again, i could be wrong about some of these ideas.

Thanks for the find,
ET

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao
it's an inflatable pool float
made to look like a tire except
this one has a gas in it to
make it rise in the air.
Here's a pic

cgi.ebay.com...

C'mon boondock. You might be right that it's an ordinary object, but it doesn't look like the float you linked. At least I don't see the resemblance.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
interesting to say the least..

I just dont like how the vid ends before its out of site..
(possibly hiding the better angle)

also no frame of reference for speed..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Am i right in believing this wasn't shot from the ground but a light plane or something similar? The reason i ask is, I;m not sure why the ground seems to be at 90 degrees to the person holding the camera.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This thing didn't make any maneuvers that would suggest it is anything other than a balloon. It appeared to slowly turn in the air, but so would a balloon. There is nothing that I saw to suggest intelligent control.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
This thing didn't make any maneuvers that would suggest it is anything other than a balloon. It appeared to slowly turn in the air, but so would a balloon. There is nothing that I saw to suggest intelligent control.

--airspoon

lol
would go along with my deduction
as well

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's the last 20 seconds that boggle me. I can't figure out that fluid double lighting and the way the opening appear and move.

[edit on 15/6/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
another weird one!
nice find OP!

I dont see how an ordinary object filled with helium would "open" in the center,
and then also "open" along the sides,
so that you can see through it at those spots.

Pretty sure it was metallic, and not rubber.

and that is weird how the "ground" appeared to be on the right side of the screen,
rather than the bottom... that part seems kinda fishy..
as it seemed to be shot from a balcony or something..
hmm...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well this is how a video normally looks [right side up]
from this view, we can see it is pretty high..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f4f6ee5af3b.jpg[/atsimg]

so how does one take a video like this?
without being a "tard"? lol
or a better question.. why does one take a video like this?
[sorry, image got cut off, too long]
heres link..
files.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23c1d862b06.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Doesn't it just mean that, for whatever reason, he was holding his camera sideways?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That was realistic looking, whether it is extraterrestrial or not we'll never know.. But it looked real and unlike any aircraft I have ever seen before. I echo the label of a drone

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Doesn't it just mean that, for whatever reason, he was holding his camera sideways?

yeah, that's why i said ( "or better yet, Why would they film it this way")
so.. why would anyone trying to film a ufo (or anything significant)
not have their camera held properly?
Just makes it seem more 'fishy'..
to me anyway.
It is harder to hold a camera the wrong way, (and harder to use it)
than it is to hold and use it properly..
so why do it?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I suspect it's meant to show he's hanging out of window and looking up from the side. On a side note I don't know why people bother to post video's in here as within 3 posts someone just derides them with daft remarks.

If the whole point of inhabiting these forums is to make fun of peoples posts then get yourself a life and I beg mods to not be light on these people.

Back to the topic, I'm not sure on this one, there's an awful lot of footage away from the object which always makes me wonder why, you might try and get a better position but when the camera seems to just be jiggled up and down in pretty much the same position and then suddenly back on the object then I start getting fake feelings.

The object itself is interesting, seemingly metallic with either a panel doing some sort of revolving or a weird pattern, I'd have expected more video's tho, this is daytime over a major city and the object is very visible.

Strongly leading towards model or fakery unless more clips come forward.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It bothers me that the clouds appear to be going vertically and that he never pans out to show the landscape view.
Probably fake. But maybe not.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 11:11

Real or not ? Cant comment, seen nothing that indicated to me that its a blatant hoax, certainly in terms of post production/ CGI .

Inflatable tyre angle, well it could be, but that wouldnt explain some of the angles and shapes which appeared in the video, although that could be the result of some optical illusion.

Odd camera placement? Interesting you should say that actualy. A while back I was using a webcam and trying to use a camhosting service, trying to reach out and touch the infinite via videolink (lol). No matter what I did, my camera displayed upside down!
Now, Im not suggesting that the cameraperson was using a webcam, but what I am suggesting is that perhaps his or her camera had a setting of which they were not aware, that made the video display at a skewed angle. God knows there have been weirder oddities in the world, and some cameras have some pretty odd conectivity issues to video hosting services. Also I would like to lend my support to the idea that this was shot from a tower block of some kind, rather than a light aircraft .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join