It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Japan footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by airspoon
This thing didn't make any maneuvers that would suggest it is anything other than a balloon. It appeared to slowly turn in the air, but so would a balloon. There is nothing that I saw to suggest intelligent control.

--airspoon

lol
would go along with my deduction
as well

What evidence do you have to suggest intelligent control in something like this? Just because it doesn't dart about with the maneuverability of a very fast bird.

Perhaps, if it is intelligent, it is taking air samples. And if it were doing that, why wouldn't it hovver or float in a stationary position?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Awesome piece of footage.

Did you spot the hole in the middle when it was a square? At 1.56-59 or thereabouts. Also when the side openings changed shape there was a right angle to them at some points. 2.20-22.

Got my camera fully charged, if one dares show up in my vicinity today it's in the bag.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Maybe the footage is sideways because the person filming was resting on something, such as their balcony rail. This might explain why it's not the usual blurry footage we have all become accustomed to.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
very interesting! I really like the slit like portals opening and closing..maybe lights?

But, this is Japan..and god knows they have some of the coolest "toys" in the world..eh..would be cool if it was real

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by Ahmose

Maybe the footage is sideways because the person filming was resting on something, such as their balcony rail. This might explain why it's not the usual blurry footage we have all become accustomed to.

True that, Doc.
I thought about that awhile after my last post..
ahh well,
I can imagine it now.
brain turd earlier i guess. lol, thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ignore the fact the guy holds the camera the wrong way. I've seen numerous amateur Tornado footage where people trying to fit the entire Tornado into frame have held the camera sideways instead of just normally. Probobally the same mentality, as annoying as it is.

Either way a good video, balloon or not its still interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He's not holding the camera the wrong way, he holding it as normal but looking out of a window or the like but looking from the left upwards at something above him or her.

Imagine if you have no balcony and there's an object straight above you, you have no option but to poke part of your body out and twist it to look up, the camera is held correctly but your view changes because of your angle from horizontal to vertical.

I pointed that out on the previous page, so it's not odd the way the video is..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

lmao
it's an inflatable pool float
made to look like a tire except
this one has a gas in it to
make it rise in the air.
Here's a pic

That was my same guess, too, the minute I saw that it was a kind of fat ring-shape.

Whenever these things just more or less hover like that, or simply move very slowly (like on the wind), then I'm always inclined to believe they are just balloons.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
IMHO it is a solid object - not a do-nut

look closely - the "apparent hole " is not the same colour as the sky

its a black solid with white / grey panels

rather like a football - example picture

now a very thin walled and light weight beachball - with a similar contruction would - IMHO display exactly the properties shown in vid

as for camera angle - its my opinion that the guy is filming from the roof / balcony / window of a appartment or office block

as for why he holds the camera at 90 degrees to horizontal - who knows - its his camera he can hold it how he wants

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thats a damn nice flying saucer!

Seeing as its using a primitive propultion drive im gna say its Japanese.
The UFO's that use plasma propultion that you can see through Id say are the extra terrestrials.
This one is definately terrestrial

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Double Post!
Not my fault

[edit on 15-6-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The camera may be sideways because of a phone video recoding. If I hold my phone up the proper way and film it comes out sideways for some reason.

Don't think this is CGI, I'm going to say it's a drone of some kind.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow looks just like the thing out of Phantasm II.

Weird.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is an interesting video however I don’t think that it conclusively proves that it is an alien space craft. It could be a balloon of some sort, military testing or dare I say that it may even be a fake. But I can’t prove any of that either, but I really don’t know what this is could be a alien space craft but then again like I say it could be a balloon .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yep, Not real. If it were, being in Japan and a lot of people that are out on the streets, others would have video of it and it probably would be on the Japan news. It's a hoax. Looks too much like a balloon, I say FAKE FAKE FAKE. Why can't people just stop making viral videos of these things so the real true UFO's can come out. I'm tired of the fake stuff...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

lmao
it's an inflatable pool float
made to look like a tire except
this one has a gas in it to
make it rise in the air.
Here's a pic

cgi.ebay.com...

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this, definitely has the feel of something inflatable about it... unless there is footage of it streaking off I'm going to guess that this drifted off lazily in whichever direction the wind was blowing..

Good to see some new vids though, this is what brought me to ATS in the first place

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Behold the flying donut!

But seriously, it's just a balloon, those two white spots that ocasionally appear are just the sun reflex when the balloon is in a diagonal position showing the inner and outer part at the same time. We can see that the object is spinning, some times we see the center hole, the two sun reflections and the object totally black... The weirdness consist in see a torus flying in the sky, we aren't accostumed in seeing this kind of shape flying around and thus, become a UFO.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

Im gonna have to go with you on this one.
makes the most sense in my head also.

but was exciting at first! lol
thanks OP

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Can you explain how the centre hole appears as circular then square? If the object was turning, the hole would appear as an elipse and then widen into a circle when it's face on with the viewer, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
its a balloon!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by kevinunknown]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join