It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I realize that there are bugs that happen, and kinks that need to be addressed....but is ATS 2010 ever coming out? It is already more than halfway through the year and all.

Did it get scrapped? Is it too "buggy"? C'mon SkepticOverlord....spill the beans!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this to come out to

Im guessing by september it will be up and running

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

According to my inside sources, it's like 95% done. However with WOS' passing and trying to keep all the members happy with additions to what was already completed, things are hectic I would assume.

Something about integrated search, which needed a rewrite of the code that was already written for that part of the 2010 Project.

I assume by the end of summer we will have our new playground up and running.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ahh, yes...dear WOS. That definitely would be something that would cause postponement, given the nature of the man.

I was really just fishing for an update, but trying to humor myself while doing it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I will second the OP's request.

I've been on the edge of my seat since May the 1st.

PS.
I stopped holding my breath... I made me a little light headed after a while.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would love to know what happened to it aswell . Maybe they are fine tuning it before they release so they dont have to go back and fix it ..

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
sooo.....we have tothetenthpower, who is definitely of an "insider" type, helping to answer our question.

Anything official? Is there a target date? If there is, can we have a rough estimate?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Alright, if you must know.

Skeptic used what little plutonium we had and now we're having trouble generating 1.21 jigawatts of power that is needed for the flux capacitor, so it could be a while.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Omg lol thanks for the movie flashback.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Skeptic used what little plutonium we had and now we're having trouble generating 1.21 jigawatts of power that is needed for the flux capacitor, so it could be a while.

You are LYING!!!

I know for a fact he was using Iridium and a Quantum Leap Generator..

Tsk tsk tsk..

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by elevatedone

You are LYING!!!

I know for a fact he was using Iridium and a Quantum Leap Generator..

Tsk tsk tsk..

~Keeper

And i could have sworn it was Col. Mustard, with the candlestick, in the Conservatory.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm actually waiting for ATS 2012, when we expect a catastrophic shutdown with many left uninformed and mostly in 'reality'.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ATS 2011?? Is it gonna be in 3D? We would then be able to catch them mods by the scruff of their necks and shake em up if they commit any of those dastardly acts like sending posts down the chute into the crap bin or movin' them to the hoax forum or tag us with those cute little warning signs below our Avatars!!

Or perhaps pull them outta the screen to join in for a Budweiser in case they hand you an 'applause'!!
(This one, needless to say, applies only to the sexy female mods out there!!)

new topics

top topics

join