It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Honesty is not your best policy...
obama

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

Honesty is not your best policy...
obama

Cool, I am sure there is a lie I have posted that you will be quoting in your next post right?

No real person would just waste a post with an empty one line accusation/insult like that would they? Not a thinking person. Do you have a crush on me?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh yeah that's right you said this....."RACE CARD RACE CARD!!!!

I finally get to play the race card!!!!"

Someone was a lil excited about playing the race card for the "1st" time...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Naw dude I like to reproduce with my white women....
Because you know we are all afraid for our race...
That's why we won't fill out the census...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Oh yeah that's right you said this....."RACE CARD RACE CARD!!!!

I finally get to play the race card!!!!"

Someone was a lil excited about playing the race card for the "1st" time...

Is that how you admit you were wrong? Your apologies need a lot of work.

It should go like this "Sorry, you are right. You never said what I claim you said. In fact, now that I look. You said the opposite. Instead of own up to my mistake, I am going to try and ridicule it so people forget I completely made up that last thing about you and proved myself wrong."

That is what it should say.

Hell yeah I was. I have been in so many birther threads where pointing out the silly arguments being made gets anyone and everyone accused of playing the race card. I point out that a COLB is a birth certificate and I get accused it. I point out that a short form is a legal and valid BS, I get accused of it. I ask what millions were spent on what covering anything up, I get accused of it.

When I see a white supremacist group pushing it, you bet I am all excited. I have been accused of it for no reason so many times, it felt amazing to actually do it for a change. You know how that works.

If you want to take up issue with that, the correct thread has been posted. Please go there and defend the KKK and their stance against Obama. All you are doing here is admitting you were wrong and still trying to make it my fault.

By the way, STOP SENDING U2Us!!!!!

Why does telling you to stop make send more?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

"Are you saying this just because I am a black man who spoke out against a racist who is afraid that black people are not as smart as him and will kill him if his car breaks down? Is that what this is all about?"

"One, I am white."

Haha wait what? Which one is it? You don't lie correct?
Or are you half/half?
Please say you are because I really hope your better than this...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Naw dude I like to reproduce with my white women....
Because you know we are all afraid for our race...
That's why we won't fill out the census...

Obviously there is a reason you need to have this argument here and not in the thread by the guy saying all minorities are bad. Good for you. The best way for you to be right now would be to be way out of context. You are learning.

If you want to take quotes from another thread and take them out of context, that is your issue. It just makes me wonder why you are calling me racist for those out of context statements but not the person who says minorities are inherently bad.

Someone's true non-colors are showing. Take it to that thread.

P.S. Another U2U? Seriously? Are you special? I cannot ignore you even if I hit the button.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So your comparing the tea parties to kkk white supremacists correct?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

"Are you saying this just because I am a black man who spoke out against a racist who is afraid that black people are not as smart as him and will kill him if his car breaks down? Is that what this is all about?"

"One, I am white."

Haha wait what? Which one is it? You don't lie correct?
Or are you half/half?
Please say you are because I really hope your better than this...

LMAO!!!!

I was almost praying you would use this as your ONE AND ONLY example of my lying. I see you are not familiar with English.

Read it again -"Are you saying this just because I am a black man who spoke out against a racist who is afraid that black people are not as smart as him and will kill him if his car breaks down?"

That is a QUESTION. I never said I was black. You assumed I was and I decided to play with that, IN A QUESTION. I never said I was anything other than white.

I knew that was your example. You are upset because I called you out on your assumption, you bit into it hard, and I revealed the truth. That really upset you huh? I bet I get another U2U huh?

LMAO!!!!!

That is your example of a lie!!! No wonder you cannot figure this birther nonsense out.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Dude I'm not sending you anything....

My true non colors hmm? Like I said I understand your type...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So your comparing the tea parties to kkk white supremacists correct?

Really?

Are you even being serious or just trying to lure me into getting myself banned? I never said one word about the fricken teabaggers. The people I compared to the KKK would be the white supremecist group from the thread I was referring to. The people pushing the story in that thread. The story picked up by WND. The people selling this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd303cbcf8eb.jpg[/atsimg] on the front page.

JESUS CHRIST!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That shirt is racist?
/

I mean it is, but it isn't...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

How is that English working out? K J said the group was racist and that was one of their t-shirts. A link to their site is in the post you started complaining about. He did not say the shirt, the webpage, the font, the HTML is racist. He said the group is and that is one of their shirts. English is an amazing language when you use the words in it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ***

GET BACK ON TOPIC AND STOP DISCUSSING EACHOTHER AND STOP THE UNCIVIL POSTS.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join