It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by K J Gunderson

NO! The problem is that there is just no use in trying to get you to use your brain.

Great, lets have at it. This thread is all about Obama not being or being natural born, right? Test my brain.

You are just not able to think for your self.

Really? I write all my own posts. I rarely quote articles or speakers. Sounds like a line of personal attacks to me.

You can sit here and defend your side all you wish, you can argue your point till the cows come home. But you know what? You and I both know, and you do know that it is all a lie!

No. I do not know that. Obviously I am too stupid and controlled to figure that out. Do you just want to insult me or help me out? What are the lies?

So go ahead and say as you wish, but there is enough questions about it that even the stupidest of your side realize something is not right!

What questions are there? Honestly. I am admitting right here just for you and all of ATS to see. I am so damn stupid that I am completely blind to it. Teach me. What questions?

Keep fooling your self! Come back when you can be honest with your self.

I have been nothing but honest so far. In fact, I see not one refutation of anything factual I have stated in this entire thread. The only replies I get are personal attacks or responses to what I will admit are way off topic.

Please, let me know. Are you just looking to call people stupid or do you have real questions to present?

If anyone is interested in getting back on topic, I would really like to see this discussion take place.

Xyankee, I will say I am stupid to if it will get you to have this conversation. There are quite a few drive by birther posts and many of them have stars. People popping in to just say 'we all know it is a lie' and what not. You actually seemed to have a short list of specific items related to this. Are you or any other birthers actually looking to have a rational discussion about the issue presented in the OP or is it no fun without off topic personal attacks?

Just looking for a serious conversation from someone who is not exactly an Obama supporter. Just tired of empty rhetoric and false questioning.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

How about this for a rational discussion:

Obama immediately produces a long form birth certificate with a doctors signature that can be verified.

If he fails to produce this, Congress begins impeachment proceedings for high crimes against the Constitution.

Btw, what happened to Biden? Where is that little criminal these days? I haven't heard hide nor hair of him since the God King took office.

Biden should become president until a special election can be held to replace the standing administration (not that I'm a fan of Biden either, but at least he's a legal US citizen). This election process should begin immediately.

All laws signed by Obama and all appointments made should be considered null and void. No court should uphold them and all appropriations should cease immediately.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Doesn't it say in our CONSTITUTION that if 1 parent is american that no matter what the baby is a legal U.S citizen. ( If Im off please correct me).
Also Im new to ATS so hello everyone

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is beyond a non issue.

So much cheating and nefarious activity has happened that I can't believe anyone focuses on this.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camtheconspiracyman
Doesn't it say in our CONSTITUTION that if 1 parent is american that no matter what the baby is a legal U.S citizen. ( If Im off please correct me).
Also Im new to ATS so hello everyone

No

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

"naturalized" defined legally:
www.lectlaw.com...

To become a US citizen, you either must be physically born here or go through the legal immigration process.

legal exceptions are made for babies born to citizens serving in foreign countries.

The Constitution's creators didn't intend for any US government personnel to be serving in foreign countries, so they didn't put a specific clause in there to deal with it.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Constitution also says:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

No one born in Hawaii can produce said "long form birth certificate" it is a physical impossibility.

I love how you racist nutjobs are basically saying "waaaah black muslim terrorist president, nobody born in Hawaii should be allowed to be president waaaah"

What strain are you nimrods smokin'? I want some.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

How about this for a rational discussion:

Do you mean it or just more empty accusations? I have to ask because these threads are full of that. I believe I pointed that out already. I sure hope you really intend to be rational and actually discuss.

Obama immediately produces a long form birth certificate with a doctors signature that can be verified.

What is rational about that? Hawaii does not issue one. Neither does NY or many other states. Are you saying that people from these states should never be allowed to become president?

I really have to ask. What do you expect in the future when we run out of candidates on both sides who still have an original long form or can still get one?

If he fails to produce this, Congress begins impeachment proceedings for high crimes against the Constitution.

Just empty rhetoric then. You just toss out something that makes no sense, could care less about the facts or reality of it and just move on to the solution to an issue you just made up? How is that rational?

Btw, what happened to Biden? Where is that little criminal these days? I haven't heard hide nor hair of him since the God King took office.

What does that have to do with a rational discussion about Obama's citizenship?

Biden should become president until a special election can be held to replace the standing administration (not that I'm a fan of Biden either, but at least he's a legal US citizen). This election process should begin immediately.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I thought you might at least actually try.

All laws signed by Obama and all appointments made should be considered null and void. No court should uphold them and all appropriations should cease immediately.

Based on your fantasy that has been proven invalid by facts? Rational left a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
The Constitution also says:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

www.nbcchicago.com...

What exactly do you think what you just quoted means and how does it apply to the rational discussion of Obama's citizenship?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
I love how you racist nutjobs are basically saying "waaaah black muslim terrorist president, nobody born in Hawaii should be allowed to be president waaaah"

After that last 4 or 5 pages, this is just about the funniest post I have ever seen here. Not because of what you said, just where it happened to fall.

I am not one to label all birthers racists or all Obama haters racist but thanks to ATS, we clearly see now that racists among you are loud and speaking for you on national radio.

Many of these same people that claim the birther throne also have posts condemning Islam or all Muslims because they do not do enough to speak out against the crazy Muslims doing crazy things. It seems only fair then to label those same people as racist for not doing more to quiet the racists among you.

Another good reason to label them racist might just be because that is the kind of logic they emply. Look on this very page. A poster pretends to be interested in the truth and then just goes on and on about impeachment over something that is actually not a real issue. Well, if you can demand something that does not and will not ever exist and cry foul when it is not produced, calling you names for no reason makse just as much sense.

Any birthers that really want to show how non-racist they are (Yes, I know I admitted you are not all racists but I know I need to say it again because you will not get that I am addressing specific people because you cannot understand the concept of DOES NOT ISSUE ONE) they could maybe start by speaking out loudly against the Councile of Conservative Citizens and their complete BS story about a temp who heard a rumor and will testify about it in court. The Racist birther thread can be found here.

Now, all the racists can go to that thread and leave this thread just for people that actually believe Obama should not be president simply because they do not understand how birth certificates work and nothing more.

Maybe that will open up a rational discussion?

Is there a birther out there that can discuss rationally or would I be justified in starting a thread claiming all birthers are logic-impaired bullies who refuse to listen to anything?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I find it funny is how can this site get a "copy" of his birth certificate when Obama has sealed his certificate from the public?

LOL

also why the hell does the background of that photo look like a barn?

oh they changed it! The last time I saw this was when they had a photo of somebody holding a certificate and in the background looked like an inside of a barn.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just in case anybody is still interested in the actual topic, here is a little more information taken from the Federal Statutes.

§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

From what I understand, the issue is where was Stanley for the year prior to Barak's birth.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Nite_wing]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Isn't "Fact Check" owned by a some left wing loons ?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
I find it funny is how can this site get a "copy" of his birth certificate when Obama has sealed his certificate from the public?

What are you talking about? This is exactly what I am speaking of. DRIVE BY IDIOCY!!!!!!

Why would someone claim that he sealed his certificate? Where do you even get that from? What is worse is that you have already accepted it as true and just decied to march on from there.

LOL

also why the hell does the background of that photo look like a barn?

oh they changed it! The last time I saw this was when they had a photo of somebody holding a certificate and in the background looked like an inside of a barn.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dragnet53]

Now I am a birther then. Why did no one point out the barn it is not in before? You sold me.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
From what I understand, the issue is where was Stanley for the year prior to Barak's birth.

Just curious here. I have been bashing birthers for their lack of interest in facts and reality. I would hate to just assume you are of such ilk so I have to ask, what steps have you taken to determine where she was in that year?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So I guess what I have learned from this thread is that there are no real, serious, logical people on ATS who question Obama's citizenship. It is a little game being played by people who apparently lack any substance in complaint. This just kills me. I can criticize him as a president and the job he is doing quite easily and I voted for him. Apparently the people that hate him the most and want him out the most have no real complaints and resort to repeating things they know are not true that only apply if some magic retroactive trial were to ever take place inspired but the lies they knowingly repeat.

Awesome!

The Birther Movement is officially exposed as an idiotic bunch of lies and partisan rhetoric with no substance, truth, or thinking people behind it.

Glad we could clear that up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
reply to post by mnemeth1

No one born in Hawaii can produce said "long form birth certificate" it is a physical impossibility.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

What are you smoking?! Again, what does this have to do with race? Who's the one race hustling here? Are any of you idiotic almost single celled organisms who scream "racism" at the top of their lungs going to face the facts that the court cases addressing this issue were brought to court by TWO AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN? AFRICAN AMERICAN. Say it with me: AFRICAN AMERICAN. Alan Keyes. Reverend Manning.

You can call the Birther thing ridiculous. Fine. But to call it racist is nothing more than you O Bots being Intellectually Lazy.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
www.factcheck.org...

After reading the above it is clear that the case is closed. Obama was born in the United States. Please read above and notice the supporting documents that close the book on the conspiracy theory that some are making up claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Thanks to the internet I was able to load this website and read it from my laptop. God bless this technology that is giving people abitlity to find the truth. After readin this I am informed of the truth and its what makes my web surfing so valuable.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Paradigm2012]

Yes it clearly states at the top of the page...

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure that anyone has actually ever seen the birth certificate since it has been written about in several articles that it is "locked away in a vault at the State Capital" in Hawaii. It's kind of hard to start making copies for everyone when it's behind locked doors.

Another legitimate question here is what is the deal with Obama's student records? Why are they sealed and why has he and his team of Lawyers spent over a million dollars keeping them sealed? This is a question that even noted left historians like Webster Tarpley are wondering as well. Sealing records is not exactly the behavior of someone who is espousing transparency. Not to mention that Obama went after Bush heavily in 04 with repeated protestations against keeping Bush's National Guard records and college transcripts out of the public view. This is a very much another example of a "do as I say, not as I do" sort of thing here.

What do you want to bet that Obama received a sweet deal from Colombia in tuition for putting down that he was a foreign student? Something is not kosher here.

Oh and then there is this: AP Obama Kenyan Born

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Here is the Birth Certificate.

Here are the questions regarding this document:

1) the document does not have a raised, embossed seal
2) it is not signed (take a look at your birth certificate and see if it has the signature of a physician or hospital officials)
3) there are no creases from folding in the scanned version above
4) the certificate number is redacted
5) the document claims to be a “certification of birth,” not a “certificate of birth,”
6) the date supposedly bleeding through the back of the document says 2007, not 2008, when it was allegedly released.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join