It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.factcheck.org...

After reading the above it is clear that the case is closed. Obama was born in the United States. Please read above and notice the supporting documents that close the book on the conspiracy theory that some are making up claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Thanks to the internet I was able to load this website and read it from my laptop. God bless this technology that is giving people abitlity to find the truth. After readin this I am informed of the truth and its what makes my web surfing so valuable.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I applaud you efforts but!
You are so wrong if you think facts have anything to do with the birther debate.
Facts don't belong in this discussion, especially if these facts show Obama is American by birth.

You need to source a blog from right wing political groups or websites that front for neo nazi groups.
You need a video of naive soldiers saying they do not believe the President was born in the States.
You need to find speeches by Michelle Obama, were she says vague things about Kenya and the word Home.

Good luck, I hope this helps you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
looks good to me you know its the first i have seen it .
wile the format is different from mine or my kids .
I have gotton several over the years and they do change the format alot.
anyway no one who is for real really took this to secrlisy

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This web page is 2 years old and has been posted MANY times here on ATS. It doesn't sway the mission of those who wish Obama hadn't been born here. They simply close their eyes, put their hands over their ears and hum loudly. It's easy to ignore the truth when your guy didn't win.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This whole born in the USA arguement is moot. The "Birthers" will never believe the "Obamatrons" and vice versa. He has been president for 2 years now so lets just drop it. Besides who wants Biden as president?

If you hate President Obama so much, just point out what a terrible president he has been so far.

-E-

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I still call BS.. back in 05-06 I had a hour plus convo with a Harvard professor in regards to Obama holding a seat in the IL Jr senate... Our main topic was how he being Kenyan born would hinder his future political career. This convo was fueled by a CT article maybe. It was in some major metro paper.... Probably an AP story tho. I can not remember.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Fact Check missed a few things:

1) Obama's father is British so he not a natural born citizen.
2) Obama has traveled abroad under another name Barry Sotoro on an Indonesian Passport.

Just those 2 alone make him unelectable for President.

I would like to add: The true facts may never come to life and we are stuck with the worse President possibly in US history beating out Woodrow Wilson. The guy that sold our nation to the elite bankers in 1913 ensuring the collapse of this republic.

So you can defend Barry all you want. It won't change most peoples minds that are awake.

I would also like to say I didn't vote for either mainstream candidate. Besides we the people cant vote for president anyway.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

It's good enough for me but I have to say, good luck convincing the Glenn Beck fan club!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yeah the article is old news , literally. 2008.

My opinion is that Obama is likely an American citizen, as he reflects our stupidities and mannerisms and language quite well.

My theory is that Obama is being purposely made out to look "Un American" by not just the Republicans, but by his own people as well.

This is part of the NWO plan IMHO to piss americans off at their own government so much, and distrust things so greatly, that we will accept the UN involvement to straighten things out for us. (This combined with countless other incidents).

This is just my personal theory I have been kicking around for awhile and it does seem to fit pretty well with the dissolution of our government in the near future.

I mean how many people think this is a centrally important issue and are just angry as hell about it?? A LOT.

It doesn't matter what the facts or the truth is, it only matters what the media convinces the public of.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

It's rather sad that supporters of Obama always have the knee jerk reaction that racism or hatred of him is the motive for questioning his eligibility to be president of the USA. Actually, it is love of and loyalty to the US Constitution. But, of course, that "Goddam piece of paper" does not mean much any more to some of you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

1) Father's nationality isn't what determines citizenship. if you are born on american soil, you are a natural born citizen.
2) please show me a copy of the alleged passport.

You nutjob birthers are the most unbelievably misled group of goofballs on this entire planet. I seriously have more respect for scientologists.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I hope you are not suggesting that I am claiming racism, or am a Obama supporter for that matter. If you are I suggest you re-read my post.

-E-

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You need to source a blog from right wing political groups or websites that front for neo nazi groups.
You need a video of naive soldiers saying they do not believe the President was born in the States.
You need to find speeches by Michelle Obama, were she says vague things about Kenya and the word Home.

Not really , all you need to do is produce a long form birth certificate like every other President has since the forming of the consitiutional laws for candidates. Has nothin to do with ethnic back ground although Ithink Condolisa Rice would of made a better President than OBama or Hilary, same with Colin Powell.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

George Washington's father was English so I guess he was not eligible to be president either.... he [his father] was born in Virginia but is listed as a English citizen

Or any of our other founding fathers.

Shall we look into all of our presidents to see any other similarities???

[edit on 14-6-2010 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At this point it's pretty moot - He's been in office for a quite a while and I don't see him leaving any time soon.

I just hope nothing happens with the Obama predicament - that in the end - would allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to have a chance at running for President.

*Shudders*

peace

Edit to add bold above! lol

[edit on 14-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Hawaii no longer issues "Long form" birth certificates, all they provide is certification of live births. Obama wouldn't be able to get a "long form" birth certificate. Are you saying that no one born in Hawaii should be allowed to be president? Sounds like a super good plan.

Geniuses.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow! - I thought perhaps something had changed - but this is the same old information.

First - I think ALL candidates should have to prove EXTENSIVELY that they are qualified to be President of the USA - just like every OTHER American has to prove they are qualified to work in the U.S. - so I have nothing specifically against Obama (or at least I didn't until his record of the last 18 months showed him to be litte more than another Globalist ass kissing Corporatist whore)

But - as far as fact check's investigation - bravo on them for actually getting to hold/see/publish the actual Live Birth Certification.

But that's what's really at the heart of this - it's a Certification of Live Birth - with NO doctor witnesses/signatures - nurse attendees - detailed information of any kind on it - just the kind of Certificate Hawaiin citizens could request after giving birth at home - and then applying for it at the hospital.

Since there is reasonable reason to question his eligibility for President due to the Natural Born Citizenship clause - this is simply not enough.

Secondly Fact Check still has the old - misleading - claims that he would havce to have conspired to place a Birth Announcement in both papers too - for his rise to the Presidency - but investigators went and found out authoritatively that when a Certification of Live Birth is issued - even to home birthers who did not have their child at the hospital - then the information is sent to the county's records division - which is where the two local papers pulled ALL Birth announcements from at the time.

In other words - at that time - the county informed the papers of all Birth Information - families could NOT directly request a Birth Announcement themselves - unless they wanted to put some extra extravagent thing in the seperate Classified section I suppose.

So their need not be any Conspiracy - it was simple s.o.p. - a Certificate of Live Birth is issued - both papers print the announcement - end of story!

So what we have is annecdotal evidence from people in Kenya that he was Born in Kenya - a Certificate of Live Birth with no attending physicians or witnesses - which proves absolutely nothing - and a TON of sealed school records pertaining to Obama and his citiazenship status.

Sounds like - to me - the issue is VERY far from settled indeed!

For a guy who claimed to be all about transparency - he sure want's to keep his actual past hidden far from the public - and that's not a good sign at all.

And since he's proven himself to be a liar again and again and again in all other area's of his administration - I just don't see a good reason to give him a pass on his eligibility issue at all!

And now you know the REST of the story!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
1) Obama's father is British so he not a natural born citizen.

Prove your claim. Nowhere in US Citizenship law does it state that parents of a person born on US soil must be US citizens for that child to be a natural born citizen. If I am wrong, please link to the US law.

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
2) Obama has traveled abroad under another name Barry Sotoro on an Indonesian Passport.

Prove your claim. And if it's true, please show the law that states that a person traveling under a different name with a foreign passport automatically revokes his US natural born citizenship. If I am wrong, please link to the US law.

Just those 2 alone make him unelectable for President.

Please prove your claims. What about the above two fantasies makes him ineligible?

So you can defend Barry all you want. It won't change most peoples minds that are awake.

You make the mistake of thinking that people who want proof of these wild claims support Obama. I don't want proof because I support Obama. I want proof because I want the truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
But that's what's really at the heart of this - it's a Certification of Live Birth - with NO doctor witnesses/signatures - nurse attendees - detailed information of any kind on it - just the kind of Certificate Hawaiin citizens could request after giving birth at home - and then applying for it at the hospital.

God this is getting old.

Mine does not have the Hospital or Doctor on it. That is such a BS argument that would take you about 1 whole minute to research.

A "Certificate of Live birth" or a "Certification of Birth" are the titles placed on BIRTH CERTIFICATES. Again, a minute too much?

Can you prove anyone could just request one of these without proving anything to anyone?

I am sure that unlike the two first ones, you will find some vague source that almost implies what you think it should. If you really care where he was born, start by taking two minutes to find out about U.S. Birth Certificates. I promise it will not hurt unless learning Obama is eligible for the seat he holds will hurt.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
reply to post by MysterE

It's rather sad that supporters of Obama always have the knee jerk reaction that racism or hatred of him is the motive for questioning his eligibility to be president of the USA. Actually, it is love of and loyalty to the US Constitution. But, of course, that "Goddam piece of paper" does not mean much any more to some of you.

I have found those opposed to Obama bring up racism far more than the supporters. They seem quick to paint Obama supporters as people unable to discuss issues and instead use the race card.

Racism is very much alive in this country. Living in Texas, I can tell you that many opposed to Obama dislike having a black man as president. It's not some fantasy or race card, it's a reality. I can guarantee that least a portion of the birther movement has racist views as does some people on the left.

I do fully understand the need to quickly paint the Obama supporters as using the race card. As racism will quickly undermine any argument that those against Obama might make. A man can be the greatest debater in the world, but his message will go no where as long as he is wearing a white sheet over his head.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join