It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by evil incarnate

Yeah again sorry...I thought I was replying 2 gunderson/racist....

You do know that calling names and making accusations is against the rules here right? I am sure you also know it is off topic enough to last a while, find some eyes, and then any rebuttal will be removed.

Seriously, homes - you need to show me one racist thing I said or find a new drum to beat. I doubt you even know what color I am or who I voted for and most of my detractors on ATS actually dislike me for half of that.

If you just want to call people names for no good reason, then that sums up the whole of what you have to offer us here. Thanks but no thanks.

Waiting on that quote or apology.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yeah again sorry...I thought I was replying 2 gunderson/racist....

You are a sick little person. You just sent me a message that was overtly hostile and insulting then posted this here? Whoever you think you are fooling, take it to them. I have no desire to spend any more time in this off topic, personal little game of yours.

When you have something to say about the topic at hand, I will be more than interested. I belive it has something to do with Obama being a Natural Born Citizen as proven by the evidence shown at FACTCHECK.ORG. I think I got it right this time.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You will hear no apology because you are I know your type...You play the victim and suck someone into a race war...
Go tattle, I don't care as long as you see this first...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You will hear no apology because you are I know your type...You play the victim and suck someone into a race war...
Go tattle, I don't care as long as you see this first...

I am not interested in tattling. I am only interested in you posting one racist thing I said. If you want to continue looking like a liar caught with his pants down by insisting you do not have to prove anything, go for it.

I am pretty sure anyone who can read will see you quoting Brainwreck and calling me a racist over it. Look stupid if you like but you are going to have to back up accusing me of anything. Why can you not just do it?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I challenge anyone in this thread

To find this evidence I am a racist. If it can be produced, I am all done here.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Like I said it doesn't matter because he is guilty of treason and where he was born should be the least of his worries...

I don't know what kind of "mind games" your speaking of....I told you to **** off because you sent me a whole bunch of messages...That's threatening to you? Or do you love to play victim two?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Like I said it doesn't matter because he is guilty of treason and where he was born should be the least of his worries...

What evidence do you have of treason and why are you not taking it to a court of law?

I don't know what kind of "mind games" your speaking of....I told you to **** off because you sent me a whole bunch of messages...That's threatening to you? Or do you love to play victim two?

You really need this personal attention dont you? I sent you ONE message telling you to correct your mistake. After telling me I was full of crap and you never called me a racist, I told you where to find it. That is a reply. They were all replies. You will see a matching number of outgoing and incoming messages. I am seriously starting to worry that you might not be well. You called me names, told me I was wrong, swore at me, and I replied. Now you are upset because I replied too much? I better not hit that glowing red U2U button then because I am betting it is you and if I dare reply, you will come back to the thread and claim I am harassing you. How about you just go on ignore then. Bye.

Yes, it is you.

Yes, telling me to F- Off for pointing out you made a rather vicious mistake and then having to tell you 3 more times to go look because you keep insisting I am just wrong is threatening.

[edit on 6/15/10 by evil incarnate]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You need therapy...
Do you really want me to post all the messages for all to see?

Can I post yours?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Go ahead It's not against the rules to send you a personal message...
I made no threats...I said I'd love to meet up...Is that a threat?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Go ahead It's not against the rules to send you a personal message...

Yes there is. Just prove I am a racist or shut up because obviously finding thing out is not a strongsuit here. You may NOT post other people's U2U messages in the threads. Look it up. Find that racist quote.

2f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system (U2U) to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to these terms and conditions, violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that "U2Us" (Private Messages) are confidential. You will not post or publically display U2Us received from ATS staff or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. The Owners, at their discretion, may review the content of your private (U2U) messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

I get it, you just do not want to admit you made TWO mistakes. I can admit when I screwed up. You quoted someone else and want to insist I am a racist over it. My post history is there. Anyone can look at it. It clearly shows not one racist statement made by me on ATS ever.

I made no threats...I said I'd love to meet up...Is that a threat?

Not sure I said anything about a threat here did I? What I was thinking of was what you sent to someone else that demonstrates symptoms of dissociative personality disorder anyway. You want to post someone else's U2Us because you called them a racist and then a liar twice and then had to admit you were wrong? How petty.

Stop it. Add something to the topic. Back up something you say. This personal bickering is pointless. Either prove I am a racist in your next post or I guess I just have to hit ignore too. I know not one other person here will be able to step in for you and prove it so you can sit there all alone with your accusation if you are so afraid to even try.

Besides, did I not tell you, just produce one quote and you can have all the contact info you will ever need for that "meet up." Did you really mean it or was it just internet tough guy talk?

We will find out in one post, wont we?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No I quoted you, now your saying that you didn't say all that because I'll give everyone the thread URL....
Again lies and reverse racism....

Hahaha internet tough guy talk that truly made me chuckle...

I would love to contribute to this thread but you keep talking...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No I quoted you, now your saying that you didn't say all that because I'll give everyone the thread URL....

Give the thread URL and the quote, right now.

Why are you playing games if you are right? You really have a quote? You got me for one more post then. What was it? Where is it? What thread is it from?

This seems really simple. You get one more try.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Are you saying this just because I am a black man who spoke out against a racist who is afraid that black people are not as smart as him and will kill him if his car breaks down? Is that what this is all about?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It's pride I take pity in...The white race has done some horrible things and yeah you will find a few racists at every corner, but instead of ignoring it you egged him on and the rest of em...
I would ignore like I've done my whole life, I'm basically the only white person here I've been made a fool of all my life...Not once have I egged someone on about race, and that's caused people around me to look into the mirror and got me respect...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

NO! The problem is that there is just no use in trying to get you to use your brain. You are just not able to think for your self. You can sit here and defend your side all you wish, you can argue your point till the cows come home. But you know what? You and I both know, and you do know that it is all a lie! So go ahead and say as you wish, but there is enough questions about it that even the stupidest of your side realize something is not right! Keep fooling your self! Come back when you can be honest with your self.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's pride I take pity in...The white race has done some horrible things and yeah you will find a few racists at every corner, but instead of ignoring it you egged him on and the rest of em...
I would ignore like I've done my whole life, I'm basically the only white person here I've been made a fool of all my life...Not once have I egged someone on about race, and that's caused people around me to look into the mirror and got me respect...

Yeah, that is kind of what I thought.

One, I am white. Two, he said black people are less intelligent by nature and that any black neighborhood regardless of any other factor is more dangerous than any white neighborhood regardless of any factors. Whether or not I egged him on I guess is debatable IN THAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you said in THIS THREAD is that I am a racist. Egging on a racist does not a racist make. Sorry if you do not like people who say racist things being given more time to say more racist things but all the racism was in that thread before I got there.

SO, you cannot prove I am a racist. You cannot even attempt to make a case. You seem to have an issue with a completely different thread but want to be personal about it here. I told you to stop sending U2Us because I am not reading them and you keep sending them. I count 3 since I said I will not read any more of them.

You are not right and as much as I hate to do this, I have to ignore you as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You ignore me because you know I'm right...
The reason I called you out here is because you accused someone of playing "the race card" where in fact that was hypocritical...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

NO! The problem is that there is just no use in trying to get you to use your brain.

Great, lets have at it. This thread is all about Obama not being or being natural born, right? Test my brain.

You are just not able to think for your self.

Really? I write all my own posts. I rarely quote articles or speakers. Sounds like a line of personal attacks to me.

You can sit here and defend your side all you wish, you can argue your point till the cows come home. But you know what? You and I both know, and you do know that it is all a lie!

No. I do not know that. Obviously I am too stupid and controlled to figure that out. Do you just want to insult me or help me out? What are the lies?

So go ahead and say as you wish, but there is enough questions about it that even the stupidest of your side realize something is not right!

What questions are there? Honestly. I am admitting right here just for you and all of ATS to see. I am so damn stupid that I am completely blind to it. Teach me. What questions?

Keep fooling your self! Come back when you can be honest with your self.

I have been nothing but honest so far. In fact, I see not one refutation of anything factual I have stated in this entire thread. The only replies I get are personal attacks or responses to what I will admit are way off topic.

Please, let me know. Are you just looking to call people stupid or do you have real questions to present?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join