It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Intelligence Analyst Bradley Manning : "We're All Doomed ..."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Wow, not until you posted it. Well apparently Lamo is a security analyst for fortune 500 companies. I wonder who he might have talked to in the days since he was contacted? If he works for Fortune 500 companies, you can be damn sure he works for the government as a mole into any illegal activities towards the government. It is probably part of the sentence he got, or maybe even for him to clear his name. To me he's a rat, and needs to be burned out of his hole.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If I was Manning I would've been tipped off when I learned that he had a run in with the FBI already.

Like the log says though, BM seemed to just want to reach out to someone, anyone.

Unfortunately it was the wrong person. Not sure if they can convict based on the chat log, but I hope he DBANed his drive like they said.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

I hear you Legion. I think anyone on this site should look back into the insight you just provided when your whole world starts to crash around you. I remember when I first heard about what the U.S. was doing. I was a U.S. Marine and couldn't believe it; didn't want to believe it. But as I did a personal search I felt like the whole world was going to end. That actually might be the reason they don't want this to be released. TPTB know how people might react. As the saying goes from Men In Black,

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Imagine what we will know tomorrow, indeed. Let the information out. Better to go with truth than lies.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UFORacer56

"It is probably part of the sentence he got, or maybe even for him to clear his name. "

You are most likely correct . I have ran background checks on Lamo and nothing at all comes up , other than his address and phone number .

Do I have any bids on those ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
remember the brown shirts?
once Hitler was in power
he bumped them off
to keep them from betraying him...
Minions die hard

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, it really does not matter what he found out or was trying to divulge anyway.

People do not believe the truth anymore,anyway.

More than enough evidence that the American economy was sold out to the Chinese before Clinton took control.

It began when Nixon went to China and continued with Reagan and H.W.Bush.Clinton was just given the red light to expedite the process.

G.W. just created 2 wars actually 3 including the ("war on terror")out of nothing to keep our minds off the fact we were losing jobs to the Chinese.

War is not about oil or anything else it is about keeping the military-industrial complex making money,keeping the economy going.

So is adding 25,000 jobs to the federal government each year.

Remember what took place between WW1 and WW2?

Germany?

They have a Chancellor that was born and raised in a communist block country.

Nothing appears today as it really is.

Russia and China are the good guys,now?

He is right,we as a society are doomed,and it was all planned a long time ago.

You all need to look at the migrant issue taking place in the U.S. with a nonobjective open mind,and think about this.

What is the religion of all the migrants that is the issue so predominately discussed in all media today?

I'll answer that,Roman Catholic.

But,it is not just a social issue,but a worldwide economic issue.

Iceland's economy was the first to fail.

What religion is predominant there?

Protestant Lutheran.

Greece is in economic trouble,what religion is predominant there?

Greek Orthodox.

Protestants and the Orthodox religions have always been at odds with the Catholic church.

Who created the Islamic issue in the world which until the last 30 years we all seem to get along with each other?

Who is keeping it at the fore front of the worlds issues?

We had a Communist Pope and now a Ex-Nazi Pope neither one Italian and this present leader has been very vocal in telling the Islamic world that the Catholic church is not their enemy.

Okay I'll get down off my soap box now because no one is listening anyway.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I agree. I've read them to and it does not sounds as if the world is going to end but as if the people he speaks of would do anything to protect their butts.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Excellent post .

I must point out however , that his words were "doomed as a SPECIES" , not 'doomed as a society'.

Major difference there ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

If you could, tie in what I am missing. I think I understand what your getting at about the Pope, but I am not sure. I think what your saying is that most of the economies where the SHTF is in nations with a Christian culture. But what am I missing? Is this being created by the Vatican? Islam want's a people in the middle ages, but maybe Christianity or the Vatican does too?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No one is getting killed, this is the best way to disclose information and have it released in a way that ensures the information and the consequences of said information are more important than the fact our governments have kept this to themselves.

Give it a few more weeks and it will all come out and then it will be a case of "We did it in your best interests, and we are trying our best."

Then all hell breaks loose!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

No one will get killed ? That's almost funny .

The gov , intelligence , military , and black ops have been killing whistleblowers the whole time I have been on this rock .

Why would they stop now ?

They may even call Slick-Willy and have him set it up ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Your right okbmd. There have been plenty examples from the past where whistleblowers have been labeled "terrorist" then hunted down to be arrested, where they disappeared from the face of this earth. How many other have had the official autopsy report finding as a suicide? I believe Jullian has most likely put the documents around the world. If anything were to happen to him the documents would then be released. Maybe in manner most damning for the U.S. or it's allies, as these would be the ones most likely responsible. If he does end up dead, I hope that there will be a transformation in the way people look at the governments around the world. And stop trusting them so damn much. I think the reason governments try so hard to make their countries prosperous is so that politicians and their cronies have a good reason to live well. While all those that don't have any investment into The Company have an opportunity to live well, but if they don't it doesn't matter much to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Until those cables are released, this is all just speculation, like the NFL superbowl pre-game countdown. I am still of the belief that this is all just too obvious, nothing but another distraction, giving all of us conspiracy theorists a big juicy slab of bait to drool over so that we won't see what the other hand is doing.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
These are just my thoughts....and nothing short of a lot of cables getting released will change it....it's all psyops....none of it is probably real. Manning is probably really not cut out for the military and not doing well there, and very lonely, looking for attention.

He maybe did upload something, the video of the photographers getting shot, but probably there never were any cables.

Govt. is just out to destroy WL and Manning is the tool they are using. Manning probably did a lot of bragging about stuff he NEVER did. The military doesn't care, they only want to see Julian burn.

Lamo is a ratfink no matter what.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I dunno , I think this just may be the other hand that we weren't suppose to be watching .

Personally , I'm betting that Wikileaks gets shut down before this material get's leaked .

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I don't know dude. There has already been someone arrested, his hard drives are being analyzed, a hacker has come forward with logs of what was said along with wikileaks telling Lamo to come clean with a full transcript. I think this is all too real. Why hasn't the major media outlets said much on what is going on? Sure there have been a couple of reports, but nothing big. I think this is already trying to be covered up, with the least amount of information coming out as possible. It's probably karma that all this is happening to the U.S. Sad as that may be.

As far as the site being shut down, it is already on wikileaks that they are protected under international law from being shut down. The most that could happen is that the site would be banned from U.S. users. But that could be circumvented by using a proxy. Most internet users wouldn't know how to or bother trying which is what they will most likely be betting on.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If this is the real thing, then what's the delay? Surely Wikileaks would want this to get out as soon as possible, before TPTB could do anything to stop it. Remember what Sun Tzu said " The best time to attack your enemy is before he even knows the war is on." Or something like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

You are probably right with everything. It's all about shutting down Wikileaks. And they want to convince other countries, that the messages - which probably don't exist - are against them as well.

US-intel is very stupid, as we saw in the past. But still their lies about Iraq killed Hussein. Why not try it again? Everybody sees the lie, but nobody reacts.

Okay, the French protested, but this only caused that French Fries were called Freedom Fries and that French wine was spilled on the street. The Germans asked for proof. But who are the Germans to ask for anything? Chinese said, they will ask their own experts. Never gave an oppinion at all.
Nobody out there can stop the USA to declare any person for a terrorist and delete him from earth.

At least they like the idea. But Assange is not the only one. They estimate about 800 Wikileakers. How many are sympethizing? Send an Apache? Please! Somehwere it's enough!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UFORacer56

Thank you.

Just reading the rest of the thread now, it is starting to make more sense to me

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lamo needs to be beaten! what a pathetic excuse for a true American. As far as what he means as "doomed as a species", that has me really nervous. Who knows what those documents hold? I can guarantee you when this stuff comes out it will be some of the biggest news in American history. WOW

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join