It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Intelligence Analyst Bradley Manning : "We're All Doomed ..."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just lost all the respect I ever had for Lamo.

He most likely did this to save his own butt from things he may have been caught finding.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wonder whats in those cables anyway?

Probably something like this:

****Leaked State Department Cable******

Intelligence Classification: Top Secret +35
Date: 01-30-2010
Fr: State Depertment - Secretary of State
To: MI6 - British Intelligence
CC: Department of Redundancy Department
Re: Coordination of Operation "Cherry Garcia"

****For Your Eyes Only****

Memorandum: Operation Readyness Assessment 1.458a

Dear M,

Yo yo yo, wasssssssssup???
Just saw kim jong il on the news again - LMAO! Did you see his hair??? I'm like OMG, WTF? North Korea can figure out how to develope a nuclear weapon but they can't figure out how to give kimmy boy a decent hair cut? Did we put conditioner on our list of sanctions or something? I mean seriously! Hope he doesn't go all "bad hair day" and freak out and sink a ROK ship or something...anyways...

So yea, whoever named this operation "Cherry Garcia" - your such a dork
But for realz...that christmas party rocked. Too bad no one else will get it.

By the way...operation Murky Waters in the Gulf is going to be pushed up a few months. I'll keep ya posted. The Fema Camps are just about ready and the trains are in place...I talked with Billy and the Greys are on board too...So it all looks good.

The only thing that could mess this up is if the stupid 22 year old intelligence officer who's transcribing this for me right now sends it to wikileaks or something...yea I'm looking at you kid. Don't give me that stupid look! Now get me some coffee! LOL this is funny...he's typing everything as I say it...what a dork.

Anyways, Let me know what ya think about the stones concert next month. I'm game if you are!

xxxooo Hill.

*****End Transmission********

[edit on 13-6-2010 by grom0007]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So,

A few weeks ago Julian said he was ''Right now we are sitting on history-making stuff''

Then Manning comes out as the guy who leaked the van footage.

Assange cancels a conference because his lawyers told him it wasn't safe to be in america.

Manning gets 'arrested' - He is being held - apparently being questioned about his / any involvement with wikileaks.

Julian says to the effect of "you see now why it isn't safe for me"

The Pentagon and/or State Department says they are not looking for Assange

Wikileaks says it doesn't have 260,000 cables.

Wikileaks hasn't said anything except that if Manning was the guy who leaked it - they are providing legal council.

Nobody knows where Julian is.

It really is like a movie - we're at the anti-climax now, and now we just gotta wait for the final showdown.

Is there anything I missed? This is rough and from memory - I'm thinking about creating a time line.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Theyre probably not looking for Assange cuz they aready dropped him in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
Theyre probably not looking for Assange cuz they aready dropped him in the ocean.

ah c'mon
let's have a lil faith
in the man ok??

Julian, wherever u r
best wishes and stay safe
brother

the world needs ya

ALL the world
needs a cyber Robin Hood

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Never trust hackers. Every book and article I have ever read on them, it turns out a huge majority of them are weak willed snitches. They always seem to rat each other out. Sure there are some with integrity, but it seems to be a tiny percentage. Perhaps Assange/Mendax is one of that small percentage, perhaps not, we'll see in time. Read books like 'The Hacker Crackdown' (It's free online) for an idea of what the general character is.

I think this may be more prevalent in hackers, but it's a part of the human species. Just look at East Germany, and how many of the population were informing on their neighbours and friends. That kind of thing still goes on in so-called free countries.

Human beings are disgusting in general, this is why we have created phrases such as:

TRUST NO-ONE

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
So,

A few weeks ago Julian said he was ''Right now we are sitting on history-making stuff''

Then Manning comes out as the guy who leaked the van footage.

Assange cancels a conference because his lawyers told him it wasn't safe to be in america.

Manning gets 'arrested' - He is being held - apparently being questioned about his / any involvement with wikileaks.

Julian says to the effect of "you see now why it isn't safe for me"

The Pentagon and/or State Department says they are not looking for Assange

Wikileaks says it doesn't have 260,000 cables.

Wikileaks hasn't said anything except that if Manning was the guy who leaked it - they are providing legal council.

Nobody knows where Julian is.

It really is like a movie - we're at the anti-climax now, and now we just gotta wait for the final showdown.

Is there anything I missed? This is rough and from memory - I'm thinking about creating a time line.

Yeah, that is pretty much my understanding of the situation. Julian denying he has the cables - although he would be implicating himself if he admitted having them, and that is not how to play the game.

I wonder when they will be released? Perhaps Julian is making sure that there are no justifiably confidential facts coming out, like names of overseas spies, ICBM launch codes, etc. If so, there's a LOT of material to go over, and unless he releases it in batches, it could take several months.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I for one call Shenanigans on this. My interpretation is that TPTB knew Manning was responsible for some leaks, but didn't want to reveal whatever internal recon tools they have at their disposal so they contracted Lamo here to hack Manning's messaging service and create these incriminating chats.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Good point, we have no idea how "awake" this guys is. From his perspective, he thinks we're doomed.

You and I might just take what he has to say as casually as we'd take a conversation on the day's weather.

Doomed is a point of view taken by only those who've run out of imagination.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HIStory Indeed

" Doomed is a point of view taken by only those who've run out of imagination. "

To the contrary , 'doomed' is also a point of view that could be taken by someone with a very vivid imagination .

Ironically , it could also be the point of view of an Intelligence Analyst who ran across something very disturbing that he feels could doom us as a species if it is not circumvented .

Do Intelligence Analysts actually ANALYZE (examine critically) intelligence , ya think ?

I would think you would need to have been evaluated as somewhat intelligent and level-headed before having been placed in a position such as that ?

So , why is it that now , the stories are coming out that he was just the opposite ?

Spin to discredit the guy , maybe ?

Attack the messenger instead of the message ? Nothing changes .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Google "Bradley Manning+gender identity" and you'll find some, um, interesting reading on traitor Manning's OTHER conversations with hacker Lamo about his OTHER issues, to include explorations into trans-sexuality.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So what?

He is gay at least. Maybe transgender. But he simply did it, because he saw, things went wrong.

Or was chosen, as a gay and ready to be transformed person and did it all just because he was promissed a transision.

Mhm...

Number three becomes more likely now... We will never hear of him again. Because he got a she... And everybody is happy.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
hmmm..
I think this thread needs a bump up due to all the recent activity

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join