It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is Female And I can prove it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not true. I don't think Hell has water, and if that's the case, how could a female Lucifer do the dishes?

BA DUM CHHHHH!

*gunshot*

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I think you're getting Lucifer confused with Lilith. Lilith was the first woman who wanted to be equal Adam. Adam didn't like this and got God to make him a more submissive woman, Eve.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I think you're getting Lucifer confused with Lilith. Lilith was the first woman who wanted to be equal Adam. Adam didn't like this and got God to make him a more submissive woman, Eve. Also if you knew anything about biblical lore you would know all angels are men, this includes Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No matter How you believe in HIM we all aggre he is a HIM

No we don't.

Prove this first I will point to Mary as we all know God
impregnated her

I see that you're starting by dismissing the majority of the worlds religions and assuming that christianity/catholicism are correct.

impregnated her with his son This is proof God MUST be Male.

No, it's evidence that you either haven't thought this through, or don't even know your own dogma. To suggest that an "omnipotent god" capable of creating universes would necessarily be confined to a physically male body physically impregnant a woman is fantasticallly small minded.

now on to showing the Devil is female .
First her name was Luci--fer

I see. So if "Luci"-fer is female, then presumably everyone named "Jo"-an or "Al"-ison is male, right?

The point of the name Lucifer (at least so far as as judeo-christian view allow themselves to see) is that Lucifer is the only angel with a name that does not end in the -el suffix. This implies that Lucifer is not "of god."

other stuff

I think you would benefit from some time spent reading about the topics on which you wish to post.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well this puts a whole new twist to Shrek...... so which one is actually the fire breathing Dragon?

No offense there Ladies..... I'm revering to Ogres only

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah, OK, the devil is female, sure?

I'll tell you a little story... One night I am sitting at home after a long day at work and I get a phone call. Turns out it's from the devil, Satan himself, he actually calls me??? Well, I know my wife has been doing "evil lessons" with him for a while. So he starts bitchin' and moanin' at me, telling me she is a vile and venomous castrating biatch, she does one helluva job but she's charging him too much!

Whether the devil is male or female, one is always capable of finding their own personal hell and it isn't gender specific.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 6/10.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What if...and I really mean what if, not trying to offend anyone...
What if God and Devil were having a bit of show-off ya know. God says, ok D, let me see what ya got, create something spectacular if ya think ya got it.

D is desperately trying to impress the big man, and after a bit of thought, he creates Adam from some dirt. Adam gets up, walks around, bangs his chest a few times. D says to God, "top that o high and mighty one".

God giggles, reaches down, bops Adam on his head to knock him out, rips out one of his ribs with a chuckle, throws the rib down, wiggles his fingers and says some mumbo-jumbo (to make it look good and all that), and POOF, there's Eve. Adam wakes up, and simultaneously his and D's jaws drop while looking at her. God says, "you are 1-up'd and together with Adam, you'll be scratching yer heads trying to figure her out for all eternity. Game, set, match".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's all a convention tolerated and allowed by the Church. Women, in general, do not allow this type of 'walking all over'. It's a Frenzy that feeds itself, has been my observation.

Remember, a majority of key points in the bible are 3rd person, possessive.

And, the Latin from which is derived in the Greek, Observe that to serve is to shame. Because, after all, you are better than I could ever hope to attain in passing Spiritualisms.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

all you got right was gender.

and the "devil" (that's Mrs. GOD to you!) is going to sue your pants off on Earth for slander and defamation of character...and then after you die, she's going to prosecute you in heaven for blasphemy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
First her name was Luci--fer

I gotta little secret just for you OP: Common translation 'Lucifer' comes from two distinct latin words 1) lucem (basic form 'lux'), meaning 'light' 2) ferre, meaning 'to bear'.

Besides of that, I think you are trying to prove something about something that does not exist.

-v

[edit on 11-6-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I know God is a "He" but the thing about God impregnating Mary is false.

No where in the Bible does it state that, thats actually false doctrine.

It tells us Christ came from the seed(sperm) of David through his father Joseph.
Joseph had sex with Mary.

The word Virgin in Greek just means marriageable woman.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would love to find the person responsible for equating lucifer and the devil... , found only ONCE in the whole of the bible, and talking about a the morning/ evening star. Then out of nowhere it becomes the angel that defied God and brought down a third of the hevanly host. Just goes to show who has actually read the bible and who has just been taught it or listened to a man on stage talk about it....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
op- great job, but learn how to spell as it will make you seem more knowledgeable.
to everyone else- wow. I guess the last thing to expect on ATS is an open mind.
god 'is' a he? 'god never was, is, or will be'? you should be a little less sure of yourselves.
the contest between god & the devil was a great read.

just so you know- god and the devil are the SAME being. they both exist to help YOU be free of defilements, one way or another, because you can't go anywhere after death except right back here if you're dirty. enough times of that and you'll develop the wish for liberation- and not some bs women's lib either.

why does everybody assume the OP lost a girlfriend?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by westlink
I would love to find the person responsible for equating lucifer and the devil... , found only ONCE in the whole of the bible, and talking about a the morning/ evening star. Then out of nowhere it becomes the angel that defied God and brought down a third of the hevanly host. Just goes to show who has actually read the bible and who has just been taught it or listened to a man on stage talk about it....

True enough. Satan is the winged Demon who leads the army of Evil to overthrow God, and the Devil is simply the possessive Demon who is known for falsehoods. Lucifer, is defined in the New Testement as 'springing up' during Armeggedon in order to capture with his entwining arms those who are fallen.

There are quite a few Demons mentioned in the Christian Bible and no, they're not the same.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, I *know* that the devil is male.

He's my ex-hubby...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
The devil does not exist.
The end.

He sure does. Read this true and scientific book of a little girl with demons called, "The devil and Karen Kingston."
I've authenticated the authenticity of the book twice.
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by passingthought
True enough. Satan is the winged Demon who leads the army of Evil to overthrow God, and the Devil is simply the possessive Demon who is known for falsehoods.

that's not in the bible.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
lots of reply's talking about how God isn't a he or how they think hes a she .
Now you tell me how like a female to change his gender to suit her beliefs.
No didn't brake up with any one but with divorce rates at 50% and climbing.
and men haveing no voice in the raising of there own children I think that buy its self shows luci---fer has made quite a impact on the way woman see men.
But hey dont listen to me you will see for your self the second that woman who loves you so much decides she no longer does .Amazingly woman seam to have the ability to turn off love like a light switch .
anyway once she has half of every thing and if you have a really good lawer you get to see your kids every other week end then you may just start to relize yes luci---fer is a woman and shes pissed.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

All the proof needed, I say.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
o yea now she is one hot umm lol
I loved that move
But really every thing in almost every religion that's written down about that God says hes a he .
The bible quotes God as male a 1000 times alest .all you show by trying to deni that is your faith isn't based on faith but what you create in your own mind.
how can you possibly say your christian and at the same time say God is a female or genderless? when regardless of any thing else the bible has him as a him so many times?
you must not really believe your own book if your changing it to suit your self.
Now me I dont go by any book to begin with I just say im spiritual and leave it at that . Then go by what I observe in life and I see the males in the most inmorel country on earth being castrated so well they them self's would rather give it up then try and be equal with the woman .
So I still say If theres a main Evil leader who im calling luci---fer shes a woman and pissed because most of what I see now shows men being destroyed buy this .
We have sold our souls to the devil and she got them cheep .Hell must be in deflation .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join