It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is Female And I can prove it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
In the beginning There was God No matter How you believe in HIM we all aggre he is a HIM but to Prove this first I will point to Mary as we all know God impregnated her with his son This is proof God MUST be Male.
Ok now on to showing the Devil is female .
First her name was Luci--fer Yea just look her biggest lie right out were you can see it.
. Right off she uses her very name its self to put the blame on a male.
Ok more proof well God wanted some one who he could share some of his glory with and made her first Now can you really Think he would make a woman for Adam but not for him self?
Anyway to show more first thing this Woman does is tell him she wants half of every THING HE MADE. Well we all know what happens next the kik her out faze .Now you have a woman Luci--fer who has been scorned and hell came into being.
So this very pissed woman what does she do next in her jellies rage?
Goes and finds the ONLY other woman God made and messes with her life to get revenge on God .
But a scorned woman isn't easily modified . She keeps it up all through out history .
Now here we are in 2012 and she has finly Gotten her altamit Revenge.
Men have worked for 50 thousand years to make this world for there woman.
And she has not only convinced them to take half of every thing we worked so hard to make but that woman are better then men > She did this by belittling men to the point woman dont just take half of what the man made but they take part of his soul as well .
and has gotten her revenge on God buy not only making woman get half but take even more to destroy the very men that made what they take. Which is what she wanted to do to God but couldn't .
But she did compensate men Even though that its self is torture as she well knows.
wile The market hasnt fallen totaly yet investing in a relationship has CRASHED.
And men are left with cheep sex as compassion just look at its every ware .
and wile its just one night of cheep sex that gets US nothing and cost us something its better then investing in a crashed market that will cost us our soul.
The story you have just read is true only Gods real name was omitted to protect his soventary .

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

A great script for a movie, but not reality based.

1. God has no Gender.

2. God impregnated Marry doesn't mean they had intercourse, God is the creator and can make anything happen, meaning God can even make you pregnant.

Your story is entertaining though.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So, um...did you just break up with your girlfriend or something? What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I just did and it gets me

line deuce

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
OK, I think I'm following.

GOD spelled backwards is DOG.

What is the opposite of Dog.......Cat.

Cats are feline, sounds like feminine.

The opposite of God is Morris the Cat?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbierThe Devil is Female And I can prove it

You need PROOF?

(Apologies to all the women on this board...couldn't resist...)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, I can't speak for all the women here, but I forgive ya.

He just left himself open for that one... lol

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Dear Night Star

You got there well before me, boy that woman must have done a real good job on this boy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just from own personal experience, I can relate to what your saying.
Would make for an entertaining movie script.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

First of all, since God never was, never will be and never had to have a physical form, then how could you say God is male? Ethereal beings created by God, the Angels are said to also be genderless, in all stories I have heard, despite what Hollywood says. Anyway, that's it that's all I have to say. Since we are the only beings that actually reproduce (I mean all physical beings on physical Earth) WE are the only ones that need to be gender specific. I mean the whole plant, animal and all biological kingdoms. Our spirit when it returns is also non gender specific. Depending on how we choose to experience this physical life is what really determines our gender.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
So, um...did you just break up with your girlfriend or something?

Give him time, folks.
Maybe a beer or two.

...and when his boss pisses him off at work, Devil will go from Lucy to Lucien lickety-split!

- Lee

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
God may have created Man first, But there is always a rough draft before a masterpiece.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd
God may have created Man first, But there is always a rough draft before a masterpiece.

That my friend, is very quotable.

Touché.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Depending which time of the month it is...I agree !!!

The world would be less interesting without females.

Just admit it fellow brothers, we could have fun for ages but eventually we would miss them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

First of all, since God never was, never will be and never had to have a physical form, then how could you say God is male? Ethereal beings created by God, the Angels are said to also be genderless, in all stories I have heard, despite what Hollywood says. Anyway, that's it that's all I have to say. Since we are the only beings that actually reproduce (I mean all physical beings on physical Earth) WE are the only ones that need to be gender specific. I mean the whole plant, animal and all biological kingdoms. Our spirit when it returns is also non gender specific. Depending on how we choose to experience this physical life is what really determines our gender.

Bible says God made man in his image. Woman was made from a rib bone of man. Sounds like a crazy notion to me, but that's what it says. I have known a couple of she-devils.. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well xxcalbier you are not the first person to discover this truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Nice story for Hollywood but I don't buy it. Your breakup must have really done a bad number on you. Forgive and forget - like it or not we need both sexes.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd

Totally Agree! I Loves me some Womans!

Physical masterpiece in deed, and I am happy to be a man!

Now for the OP, Beer and Strippers dude! As long as you have dollars, stippers think your the sexiest, smartest, most interesting guy on the planet, and you get to admire and pet Gods Masterpiece while they do it!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Um... www.eharmony.com...

If you're cheap www.craigslist.com...

I love, respect and cherish the women in my life. Learn to do the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The devil does not exist.

The end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join