It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is Female And I can prove it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In the Hebrew pantheon, angels are nearly almost androgynous, carrying both male and female characteristics, including mixed sets of genitals. Infact, when you read the first few chapters of Genesis or Beresh'it in Hebrew, Adam was originally designed being a hermafrodite, created in the image of God packing both male and female sexual organs and able to reproduce himself without the need of a partner, just like Ra and other gods have been known to do. The concept of male and female as seperate entities, has to do with animals, gods (like angels and demons) carry mixed sets, and in many cultures.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

But how can something which doesn't exist have a gender? You might as well try to prove that the Devil is really a satyr like many modern Pan-like depictions. Or that Satan is a walrus named Steve. Certainly it would be an interesting twist on the old tale if Lucifer was actually a female, perhaps even God's former lover, who tries to usurp him but we'd still be dealing with fictional characters here.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
[edit on 11-6-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by passingthought
True enough. Satan is the winged Demon who leads the army of Evil to overthrow God, and the Devil is simply the possessive Demon who is known for falsehoods.

that's not in the bible.

You have to be able to comprehend the other worldy nature of the bible. My exact words are not in there, but the concept is.

Remember, for your purposes, that is the lead of discussion, you might want to reference when Satan attempted to get the Christ child to turn stone into bread to feed his hunger, as he hadn't eaten for days. The City that He was to posses was shown through a projection of lies and false notions, which is the Devil's Playground.

But, I concede you won't accept that, either; as it seems it's Male bashing time again. What is it with the Wedding Month of June? Aren't there enough leashes for those men folk wandering without a Woman's touch?!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I believe that God and the Devil are meant to be metaphors, dreamed up by Religion (to vary depending on the Religion) to teach moral, ethical value and life skills. So, it does not matter what or if there is a gender at all. It's not a "real" or "tangible" thing, it's an ideal.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
O me gosh. That's pretty good. Can't in any way condon it because that would put straight out lies in the Bible and thats just wrong in of itself. But
this would make a great premiss for a comedy. I know I would go and see it. I'll give it an SnF for potential

The opposite of God is Morris the Cat?

There is some real greatness coming out in this thread anyway.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Actually in the septuigent the word Lucifer (actually latin in origin), is translated hesperus.

Hesperus was known as the "son of the dawn" (Isa 14:12) as well as the "Wandering Star" (Jude 13).

Hesperus is pictured as a women and is considered to be the same as Inanna, Ishtar, and Venus. There is recurring themes of her rising from the sea (Rev 13:1). (You have probably seen the famous picture of Venus rising from the sea on a clam shell.)

The confusing thing is that God his original creation plan did not create angels with gender as far as I can tell.

There is an account in Zec 5:9 of female spirit beings with stolk wings. This is certainly evil.

I take Genesis 6 literally, and Genesis 6 for the "Bene Elohim" "Sons of God" is like Genesis 3 for humans, you can't understand anything else with out it.

Somehow the elohim (lower case "g" gods) somehow managed to toy with genetics and have relations with physical human women. (Elohim relates to anything in the spirit world, not just God, Angels relate to a Job description "messenger".) I don't know how this was accomplished only that in "as [in] the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Mat 24:37

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yet another blight against women. Remember, several thouands of years ago the sacred feminine ruled the world of spirituality.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What's more mind boggling is how your "proof" is based on stories and circumstances that cannot be proven!

In order to have a valid argument the conclusion must absolutely be true if the premise is true. A sound argument means that the conclusion is probable as long as the premise is true. Neither your conclusion (God is a man) or your premise (God impregnated Mary) can even remotely be proven to be true so your argument is both unsound and invalid.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

No kidding. I remember someone starting a thread not too long ago asking why the sudden rise in woman bashing on ATS. The OP was accused of blowing things out of proportion. Now we have two threads on the front page in two days denigrating women.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think it is amusing how so many keep trying to debunk personal faith.

Especially when it's based on a book with apparently a different story for everyone.
And imagination.

I love women. I want to hold them, kiss them, cores them. Talk, laugh, dance, cry everything .

Even if the devil is a woman. So what ? Does that make any difference at all ?
Well... They can be very nasty ex wifes.

Nothing can keep me away from women. Although...
ATS is doing a great job at it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

First of all, since God never was, never will be and never had to have a physical form, then how could you say God is male? Ethereal beings created by God, the Angels are said to also be genderless, in all stories I have heard, despite what Hollywood says. Anyway, that's it that's all I have to say. Since we are the only beings that actually reproduce (I mean all physical beings on physical Earth) WE are the only ones that need to be gender specific. I mean the whole plant, animal and all biological kingdoms. Our spirit when it returns is also non gender specific. Depending on how we choose to experience this physical life is what really determines our gender.

This seems to imply heaven is full of metrosexuals and/or hermaphrodites.

Maybe Islam is onto something with that virgin thing

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
and almost every thread that is about a man is bashing so maybe there is 2 threads pointing out females theres many more pointing out men .
which again Shows luci---fer has got you well under her spell
keep telling your self how its bashing I expect you watch no tv at all .
and never surf the net .
ps if you say this thread is woman bashing because I say the devil is female then every other religious thread must be male bashing as every one who has a grip against calls god him he now go count threads

[edit on 12-6-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just to state a personal view on the Christian Bible, it was written by men, with influence from many women. Like others have stated, to state ideals, mortality issues, and in my views, timing matters. By that, I mean that people in church are known to gossip, and they can be quite foul aired about it.

I am NOT a believer, and their are many wicked men AND women in the Church, as well as Televised orders, thereof.

As far as bashing, it's rather typical for the INet to bring out the best in people. Things get stated that in a public setting would cause an outrage, or physical items being 'chucked' at the speaker.

Now, I'm known for just stating an opinion, and if a response is garnished, sometimes I respond to that, so there it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Speaking of the devil. People who concentrate their energy against a god or angel he believes he hates, though it's all lies, are really just digging their own graves. Satan is not the evil power in the universe, you give the guy way too much credit dudes. Satan has never eaten pork during his some billion years in the shaping. He is more Kosjer than Mosjeh would have been. Man is the source of all lies and the ones causing evil and havoc here on Earth. No angel ever lied. They would have to die then, and that's just damned impossible. Life is eternal, and the eternal God is Love. There is no Dark Force in the universe. Something deemed for destruction of itself and it's environment would not last a bloody aeon after Big Bang, and nothing you see is real. You are all fooled to give Ha-Shatan the title Lucifer. Yes, it is a title, all angels are lusifers, and you distinguish Satan as THE Lucifer, meaning the Clear and Bright Morning Star. Isn't that our Lord's title? I'd say like John, that when the Lucifer rises in your hearts -- then you will know what the power of the Lord is. Read up guys. You are telling lies that Satan was ever given this prominent title, saying his former name was Lucifer. His name before the fall was Samael, and for all I know he still carries that very name when he stands before the Lord of Hosts to preach judgement and law. He has his place in Gods enormous system, and one of the most important mechanisms can be monitored through his toiling and aeons of distress, and that is to find evil in humans, point it out and reach judgement through The Lord of Hosts. You are like someone saying The Morningstar is evil and female and what not. Think! Buy some lexicons and dictionaries, some bibles and get on with studying the Word instead of judging it in ignorance.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier

... the Devil is female

Gods real name is DICK.

And the Devil is a Woman.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Multidimensional entities have no gender.

But they will often "pretend" to be female while dealing with men and vice versa. That's how they control you easier.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech

Multidimensional entities have no gender.

But they will often "pretend" to be female while dealing with men and vice versa. That's how they control you easier.

So are they time travellers, alien soul stealers or evil spirits from the depths of hell possesing the bodies of passerbys?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom or Death

They are multidimensional entities.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed it looks like.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by Freedom or Death

They are multidimensional entities.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed it looks like.

What does a multidimensional entity look like?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join