It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is Female And I can prove it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChickenPie

Woman only first became useless when Adam descended into the animal kingdom having separated his species into two from being an anrogyneous human god. Red Genesis 1ff in Hbrew context, and realise that "Man" and "Woman" is all but beastie half-gods, desiring what they shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't say satan is a woman but a wannabe female spirit maybe?

I could even find scriptural support for this theory.

Satan stands at the right hand of man to try and prevent him from coming clean before God. Zec 3:1

psalm 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

her?...

now there are many more references to the devil being a 'he' but i think when 'he' is out of his pit, he'd rather be a 'she' and 'she' just wants to be equal to God.

and from this spirit came homosexuals and feminism.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If devil is female then Devil May Cry.
But crying isn't a bad thing. It help to sooth oneself.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

God is male and female, god is everything.
Dark without light or light without dark is just a big nothing.
Dark = female.
Light = male.
Light go's into darness and we get existance, we got to stop gaming our self.
We are darkness into light, sun shines on to you and like in star treck what was that word, energize. Some people tho energize from the dark, like ice is a heat source. If you take a piece of ice it would burn your hand, I don't know, create heat, it's how I am. Learn to do that and you become self suficient. Things are not bad or good in the dark or light, it's the combination of these two that give the very existance.

God is the darkness and is the light at the same time. I am the alfa and omega ? the begining and the end ? Only that some took advantage of this and did not want to share it with anyone, they wanted to control, because they are control freaks ?
I guess they like to see people suffer.

Now here is the idea, the snake needs the sun to survive.
There are snakes around us and there are just people, most of us is half snake half normal, but 100 % snake, if the sun turns blue for example, the snake dies.

Red=Anunaki the snake.
Blue=Lemurian God's children.
Today= half snake half god's creation.
It's what we are today, we must learn to exist and who is 100% radical is just wrong. The people that rule the world are radicals.

www.answerbag.com...
Untill the snake feels that it is warm enough to survive the process of gathering food and staying alive long enough for the sun to come out again.

Evolutionarily, the snakes that stay in the sun too long, get eaten by animals for being out in the open too long, and those that dont stay out long enough run out of energy and starve.

This delicate balance will depend on the snakes environment, and its metabolism. Some snakes will feel they need more sun than others, due to past experiences with weather, and food, and inherited instincts.

When the snake feels that it is warm enough ("enough" determined by above factors) it will slither off and find something snake-like to do.

Read more: How long do snakes have to stay under sun for? | Answerbag www.answerbag.com...

The snake needs the sun and us, we are a heat source too.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
lots of reply's talking about how God isn't a he or how they think hes a she .
Now you tell me how like a female to change his gender to suit her beliefs.
No didn't brake up with any one but with divorce rates at 50% and climbing.
and men haveing no voice in the raising of there own children I think that buy its self shows luci---fer has made quite a impact on the way woman see men.
But hey dont listen to me you will see for your self the second that woman who loves you so much decides she no longer does .Amazingly woman seam to have the ability to turn off love like a light switch .
anyway once she has half of every thing and if you have a really good lawer you get to see your kids every other week end then you may just start to relize yes luci---fer is a woman and shes pissed.

ok, ok...we get it. you hate women and all women should be stoned or burned to death.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Yet another blight against women. Remember, several thouands of years ago the sacred feminine ruled the world of spirituality.

Femnine rule??

You might be right, I thought it was a bit longer than several thousand years ago though...

Im just joking a little of course in case I anger some females.

This whole thread started on the wrong foot and im sure it will end that way

[edit on 1-9-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Have enjoyed this thread immensely, but it has also made me confused.

Based on many observations here of the quite advanced ignorance of scripture, which is the true mark of true christians, I take it, that US-churches are closed today, and christians have been let out in force. Hence the present enthusiastic and imprecise participation.

On the other hand I've always had the impression, that humour was one of the more serious sins in christianity (though those who wrote the bible forgot to mention that explicitly, it's more like implied). Atheists are usually also equally seriousminded types (though their beards are different, so you can see the difference. At least between the men and sometimes nuns).

So... who ARE you guys (and guyzettes ofcourse)? Somebody who just successfully have finished religious aversion-therapy?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by bogomil]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well... I was searching the missing link between human and ape, instead I stumbled upon something else regarding female.

In 1987, a group of genet icists published a surprising study in the journal Nature. The researchers examined the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) taken from 147 people across all of today's major racial groups. These researchers found that the lineage of all people alive today falls on one of two branches in humanity's family tree. One of these branches consists of nothing but African lineage, the other contains all other groups, including some African lineage.

Even more impressive, the geneticists concluded that every person on Earth right now can trace his or her lineage back to a single common female ancestor who lived around 200,000 years ago. Because one entire branch of human lineage is of African origin and the other contains African lineage as well, the study's authors concluded Africa is the place where this woman lived. The scientists named this common female ancestor Mitochondrial Eve.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Every single one of us today belong to a single female ancestor called Mitochondrial Eve

To OP; it's not nice to call our mother the devil.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm under the belief god is a woman, if there is a christian god, who else could be so A) contradictory B) Hormonal, preaching love and peace then destroying cities C) Only a woman could have the cruel humor to give human females the monthly gift of pain D) Only a female god could banish people to hell for eternity to spite them for not agreeing. Hell hath no furry like a goddess' scorn. Satan or the Devil just pissed off his girlfriend and got banished to the eternal dog house.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

God has no Gender.

God is the creator and can make anything happen, meaning God can even make you pregnant.

Your story is entertaining though.

Your story is entertaining to.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Only OT prophets frothing around the mouth cares about Lucifer these days, so Lucifer's sex shouldn't be of interest outside narrow theological circles. Besides; where I live, we give tranquilisers to those who overdo the frothing (under the very christian device: "It's for their own good") and everything is honky-dory.

But I understand, that US still has a kind of problem with OT prophets.

Anyway...the situation is completely different, when it comes to the old man hisself. Since Paulus hijacked the Jesus crowd app. 2000 years ago, an intense discussion has been going on about what really happens, when our overlord from space does his multiple personality stunt. Is the holy spirit male or female? Originally she was female, but from the second century he's male (somebody apparently took a closer look), and in certain circles you can still get in trouble, being declared heretic, if you even think the unauthorized way.

Lucifer being female shouldn't really tip the scales, but a 'god' having feminine aspects could very well lead to women getting ideas above their station. And we can't have that, not least for the women's own sake. The female brain is said to melt, if exposed to intensive activity, and personally I would like to protect the dearies from that.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not only is the devil female I can even tell you where she lives...and that she snores...and drinks too much

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Devil is neither male nor female. The Devil is a multi-perspective experience born from our own energy.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you know I want to try and post something that changes what this world has become but whats the point ? People will wallow in this sespool like pigs in mud never even caring there's a drought drying it up just nudging the other pigs farther out so there's room left for them.
I personally would rather be in 1940 then in this day any time.
then it wasnt about who was better then who it was about WORKING toghter for a better world .
now all people care about is that they are one up on the next person men and woman alike .
how many of you women sit at home talking about how this woman did that or this omg SHE DID WHAT?
let me tell you what men do they drive by a guy standing trying to get work saying WHAT a bum no different then you saying she did WHAT.
The fact is we (humans need no devil we do a fine job with out one.
we call our selfs intelligent tahts the biggest joke yet .
if tehre is a heaven there is NO HUMANS in it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Re: Derickonfire

You wrote:

"The Devil is a multi-perspective experience born from our own energy."

Speak for yourself, mate. I'm completely heterosexual, and my energies do not give birth to any even partly female devils.

(PS Gays are OK with me, I just don't happen to be one.)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Re: XXcalbier

If not anything else, I think you have spread considerable joy around you with this thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

How old are you? Second line.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The devil isn't evil, bitchy and backstabbing enough to be female.
In all seriousness, it's a fictional character, the devil can be male, female a hermaphrodite or whatever you want...because it's fictional.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I sort of liked the OP and the spelling. I felt like it was from a Film Festival.

Anything that creates is Female. If you create then the Feminine is the Power that you tap into. The Earth is Female.

I believe that our Lords who created us in their image consist of a Male Dominated Society. I believe Lilith is likely not human.

Lucifer is our creator but I believe Male; Lucifer is not human.

GOD is the Galaxy which cannot be male or female but simply pure Lifeforce. GOD is traveling in the Universe amongst other GODS, all connected as an Entire Entity.

Satan is not the Devil, Satan is Society; so Satan is both Male, Female, Gay, Lesbian, any deviation is Satan. It is our Entertainment, our Symbolism, our Mysticism. Satan is Ritual and Sacrifice.

The Devil is a Demon, a Demon amongst a billion lesser demons. Demons love Satan and find doorways into people's lives.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You are correct, It is the Oracle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join