It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is Female And I can prove it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hell is on earth, we are in hell right now ?
And there is no oracle, no prophecy, if you beilive in them you will be bounded.
There is only one force the supreme, creator, god call it what ever you want it, it decides when things are going to happen, god is the only one who gets to decide when and what. People that beilive in oracles will be bounded.

edit on 8-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is a lot of humor in the bible, if we understand the original ( hebrew or greek) language enough to understand its subtleties. ( acts 12:14 is pretty funny, Luke 11:17, Job 38:10, etc etc) . We need to place ourselves in the time period / situation to understand the humor.

God is both male and female, for example when god is creating it is a Female gender used in Hebrew, when passing judgement it is Male gender used. There are many other examples in the Bible.

Satan / Lucifer / Devil mean very different things in the Bible. some passages mix them up, but its probably translation issues. Does Satan have a gender ? it appears masculine. Lucifer however may be female, it would be a good research subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ariel bender

The bible is a nice book, but it has so many sides in it, contradictions. Someone comes along says something, then someone else comes along and says something else. The problem is, we don't know for sure. We don't.
We can't know the truth unless it hits us in purpose. Is the world we live in today good ? No, I assume what I see around me, it's not. We have became slaves, just look at us. We are confined, restricted, we live by set of rules.
I am for an empire but not this way, we live in an empire built on suffering, tricks, killing, suffering of the innocent.
It's their empire not ours, who would want to serve such an empire ? Only the greedy, the corrupt that lust after power. I say let it fall.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Satan is a hermaphrodite. He is Lilith as he is Samael. In Satanism, their god Satan is a bisexual deity - male and female. You can see this in their goat idol the Baphomet. The Baphoment has breasts and a phallus.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

yea i must agree with you about the world, but its our own fault. Greed lies at the center of western culture in our banking finance and securities industry. From this springs many troubles.

The bible itself to me is a starting point, not a destination. It is a book of collected writings, to trigger a relationship with a higher self / being. what is done with it, it completely up to the individual.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

God says "and WE will make MANKIND in the image of God..."

MANKIND = Man and wom-MAN

Mariam (Mary) was NOT impregnated by God because then it would mean "He?" RAPED Mariam and rape goes against the 4th Law of Noach (7 Laws of Noah) and numerous commandments of 10 Commandments of God.

As for Jesus being the son of God (as the Christians would like everyone to believe) goes against the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 9th Commandment of God (see the 10 Commandments of God) and the 1st and 5th Law of Noah (see the 7 Laws of Noach).

If Jesus died for all "our" sins (as the Christians would also like everyone to believe), then that means the Christians condone the sacifice of another human being. Sacificing the life of another human being = MURDER which also goes against the 6th Commandment of God (see the 10 Commandments of God) and the 2nd Law of Noah (see the 7 Laws of Noach). Here, it also means those who profess Jesus died for all "our" sins breaks the 1st and 5th Law of Noach as well as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 9th Commandment of God.

Is that all right with you all?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I can tell you now- the way you see god, is warped...'he' is not a man in the sky.

Go look up sacred geometry and you will see that everything starts with the female form...the male form is secondary- essential, but secondary. They are of equal importance, but everything around you that is living stems from female energy.

That tells me that 'god' is female energy that bears life to all living things.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Tripple_Helix because: Complete a sentence.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

It's like I said on another thread, the argument goes back to the who was here first, the chicken or the egg. We all know the chicken came first just as the woman was here first before man.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

If a man make a woman's life hell then expect retribution and if that means she takes half of everything you both shared then so be it; perhaps next time you lay with a woman and she listens to your whiny crap, cooks & cleans - you'll pay her a decent wage 1. as an exclusive prostitute 2. as a psychologist 3. cook 4. as a cleaner. The going rate for all four does'nt come cheap. Now if she gives birth to your children, then the rate for both keeping her and your children = your house for which she deserves to keep on top of the going rate for the other jobs she does for you.

Now don't you have a men's group to go to? In the mean time, good luck in the family courts!!! Either way, you're toast.

Get over it and move on.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't believe in God or the Devil, but if I did, I'd guess that they were more of a force rather than an entity with a gender. So the devil (if it exists, which I still do no believe)l is neither a he, a she or an it. It would be nothing, and everything. If the Universe was created 'in the beginning' - a force created it, not a man in the sky. Our personification of this is to only bring us closer to understanding something we in the past (and now) couldn't (and still can't), which is completely wrong. Because if God does exist, he is 'that which nothing greater can be concieved', which would be much greater than usad doesn't even bear talking about, to be honest. It's pointless. Religion was based upon fear of the unknown, which is why - with science and answers - it is fazing out, and people like me are contradicting what you've said upon principle alone.

I also believe that Lucifer was one of God's angels in the traditional story, and I'm not failiar with the text but I'm sure he was described as a he.
Which doesn't really count for anything because he was kicked out of heaven and God gave him a good telling off. And it's all (in my opinion) one big fairy tale anyway to scare the masses into following the rules.

And finally, all you have said is very sexist leading me to believe that sometime in your past, a woman has upset you. Trust me, not all women are what you think they are, and we're not out to steal anything, bring down men or anything like that, and sex is only cheap if you make it so. You'll get over it. Don't be resentful all of your life. And unless English isn't your first language, in which cas I fully apologise, I'm guessing you're quite young from your typing, so you know, plenty more fish in the sea and all that.

Everything I have said is completely my interpretation, and I don't want to upset anyone, or you know, insult anyones beliefs with my words. But yes. I don't think you can, or have, prove(n) anything.

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ayana because: more thought

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ayana because: And typos.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

either your taking the piss (I sincerely hope so) or you've just gotten the short end of the stick in a break-up. I really hope you don't actually believe this drivel

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I can tell you now- the way you see god, is warped...'he' is not a man in the sky.

Go look up sacred geometry and you will see that everything starts with the female form...the male form is secondary- essential, but secondary. They are of equal importance, but everything around you that is living stems from female energy.

That tells me that 'god' is female energy that bears life to all living things.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Tripple_Helix because: Complete a sentence.

Are you a Buddhist, from your Avatar?

Yes, everything do start with the female according to the sacred geometry. However, this female form also has a male counterpart within itself. The female form is in fact a hermaphrodite. All ancient religion worships a hermaphrodite deity.

The female deities Quan Yin, Ishtar, Ashtoreth, Astarte, Isis, Diana, Luna, Shakti, the mother goddess, the moon goddess, etc. are ALL hermaphrodite. Buddha too is a hermaphrodite in the male form. This is according to the references that I've researched, much to my surprise actually.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

Hi,

I am not a Buddhist, but it's one of the belief systems I respect most- reason being, they live by example instead of preaching, among other things.

I agree with your post. I have also somewhat researched the books you mentioned. And agree that most worshiped deities are in fact hermaphrodite. I am more inclined to believe that, than the Bible for instance due to the fact that these documents are much older and more literal, in my opinion.

I didn't want to get into too much detail in my post to the op. Just covering the basics and let him research the rest on his own. I have learned so far, that you can only lead the horse to the drinking water......

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's true. Lucifer is Venus, Sophia, Isis and so on. The devil is female.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxcalbier
In the beginning There was God No matter How you believe in HIM we all aggre he is a HIM but to Prove this first I will point to Mary as we all know God impregnated her with his son This is proof God MUST be Male.
Ok now on to showing the Devil is female .
First her name was Luci--fer Yea just look her biggest lie right out were you can see it.
. Right off she uses her very name its self to put the blame on a male.
Ok more proof well God wanted some one who he could share some of his glory with and made her first Now can you really Think he would make a woman for Adam but not for him self?
Anyway to show more first thing this Woman does is tell him she wants half of every THING HE MADE. Well we all know what happens next the kik her out faze .Now you have a woman Luci--fer who has been scorned and hell came into being.
So this very pissed woman what does she do next in her jellies rage?
Goes and finds the ONLY other woman God made and messes with her life to get revenge on God .
But a scorned woman isn't easily modified . She keeps it up all through out history .
Now here we are in 2012 and she has finly Gotten her altamit Revenge.
Men have worked for 50 thousand years to make this world for there woman.
And she has not only convinced them to take half of every thing we worked so hard to make but that woman are better then men > She did this by belittling men to the point woman dont just take half of what the man made but they take part of his soul as well .
and has gotten her revenge on God buy not only making woman get half but take even more to destroy the very men that made what they take. Which is what she wanted to do to God but couldn't .
But she did compensate men Even though that its self is torture as she well knows.
wile The market hasnt fallen totaly yet investing in a relationship has CRASHED.
And men are left with cheep sex as compassion just look at its every ware .
and wile its just one night of cheep sex that gets US nothing and cost us something its better then investing in a crashed market that will cost us our soul.
The story you have just read is true only Gods real name was omitted to protect his soventary .

Story checks out. I'm on board. The Devil is a female.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join