It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I cannot believe you people continue to talk about Alex Jones.... who gives a #? I am talking developing news, i am reporting on a news rumor relating to the BP spill. I don't care to know weather you think Alex Jones is the second coming of Christ or not. Back to the subject ATS!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Don't know if it has been posted yet but here is the interview with Pastor Lindsey Williams.

Whether you like Alex Jones or not. I highly recommend everyone listen to this...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

Thanks for posting this! I also wanted to post another story i checked out a couple of mins ago...

AP Journalist Dives Into Gulf Oil Spill

UNDER THE MURKY DEPTHS OF THE GULF OF MEXICO (June 9) -- Some 40 miles out into the Gulf Of Mexico, I jump off the boat into the thickest patch of red oil I've ever seen. I open my eyes and realize my mask is already smeared. I can't see anything and we're just five seconds into the dive. Dropping beneath the surface the only thing I see is oil. To the left, right, up and down - it sits on top of the water in giant pools, and hangs suspended fifteen feet beneath the surface in softball sized blobs. There is nothing alive under the slick, although I see a dead jellyfish and handful of small bait fish. I'm alone because the other divers with me wouldn't get in the water without Hazmat suits on, and with my mask oiled over and the water already dark, I don't dive deep. It's quiet, and to be honest scary, extremely low visibility. I spend just 10 minutes swimming around taking pictures, taking video. I want people to see the spill in a new way, a way they haven't yet. I also want to get out of the water. Badly.

www.aolnews.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Ease off with the 'British polluters' bit. BP is relied upon by a good number of Americans for dividend payments. A number of its directors are American too.

Oh, give me a break! BP IS polluting the Gulf, and killed 11 people by ignoring standard safely protocols. I don't give a damn how many Americans
rely on BP for dividend payments or how many of it's directors are Americans. Doesn't change the FACT that the Gulf is being polluted and it's BP's well doing the polluting.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MPad556
Not a new chemical and not new news.
Thread fail.

He meant new as in new to us knowing about it before. and most still do not know of this. Brain fail!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man1fesT

Originally posted by drkid
SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!
[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

No thanks. Alex Jones is not a credible source in any way shape or form, and I learned years ago to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Thanks anyways.

Waaaah waaaah waaah I don't like AJ so I am going to cover my ears la la la la....Sigh

When are people going to grow up jeeze? I don't like AJ either or his style but the guy has exposed a lot of stuff and brought it to the fore front regardless.

Quit worrying about the messenger and look at the message instead. Quit worrying about the wrapper and look at what's in the package!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It always was the corporations who were the enemy. The government was never the target...they were our only shield against greed...now...just wait until hurricane season. The Tea Party had it wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Okay firt it's not MILLIONS OF BARRELS A DAY more like 50,000bpd second it's called BENZENE which is probably being burnt off or at least it was because the tophat leakage was on fire.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This is interesting especially the paragraph about the government experimenting in fatal benzine injections during WWII!

Kinda seems a little fishy if you ask me...

oh yeah and also there not letting BP use fire that you would normally use to keep the oil on the top from building up can't remember where I heard that but I'm looking it up stay with me on this one. I'll try to find it other wise I'll delete this part of the post myself.

abcnews.go.com... ogy/Eco/oil-spill-guif-mexico-burning-slick-reaches-louisiana/story?id=10499012&page=1

well I guess there thinking about trying it lol!

[edit on 6/11/2010 by Nepenthic]

[edit on 6/11/2010 by Nepenthic]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
This news just came out of nowhere

That is exactly right. Nowhere. Someone made it up because it would give AJ news time.

Personally, I won't give him the time of day.

Now had there been some evidence to support the claim, sure, that would cause great concern with me, but as it's just old blowhorn and his radio show, I will just have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Another bull# post, with nothing but a personal opinion. No Sources and No Facts. I hope that the Mod that flag's me reviews my other post's.

Edit. Sorry to the mods that have to flag me.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

[edit on 11-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

WTF is this? The Original post is made by you in praise of Alex Jones, Yet in this quoted comment you say you don't listen to him? GET A #ING LIFE. I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS CRAP. WHY WON'T ATS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT POSTERS LIKE THESE?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I don't know whether people realize this or not. But oil is not benign, it's an extremely toxic sludge, which contains many things that are known carcinogens, Benzene included. I think it shows an obvious deficiency in knowledge about OIL that people are surprised by this. Read about the toxic waste dump in Niagara Falls, New York for information on what Benzene, and parts of oil, can do.

I vote for hydrogen, electric, or boron powered vehicles to replace oil. Of course, we're going to need something to generate that generate those fuels by various means which require industrial grade process heat or massive amounts of electricity. What can do that without releasing huge amounts of pollutants into the environment? An energy source that is 2.2 million times as energy dense as oil would be nice. I already know the answer but I'm afraid of saying the 'n' word.

• I could power all your energy needs including electricity, transportation, and all the goods you use for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE with the ball of Uranium in my avatar.
  • If I substituted Uranium for oil in cars (assuming you directly could) you would have a 760 million mile per gallon car.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Considering i don't have the time to listen to an hour long radio interview nor read through the pages on this thread, can someone tell me please where this guy from the radio link is getting his information from???

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by zaiger

this comment you keep making about how alex jones fans
believe every thing alex jones says is true:

PROVE THAT
cause the fact that we are here on ATS digging into things proves you wrong right off the hop
thats why we hang out on ATS -to investigate multiple sources

scientist hahahahahah
no you are not, or you would have figured that out by your self

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

Don't be so sure. These days, it doesn't require any critical thinking or spatial reasoning - whatsoever - to acquire a degree in something, even the sciences. All that is required is a rigorous study ethic, a working memory, and an average IQ. The real problem begins when these people start mistaking education for intelligence. They are far different. The former is the accretion of memory and various facts. The latter is a holistic function that draws upon all mental faculties to analyze and interpret both stored knowledge and incoming sensory data.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

Did I ever claim to be an expert. And yes Haliburton was responsible for the cementing process.

Though the investigation into the explosion that sank the Deepwater Horizon site is still in its early stages, drilling experts agree that blame probably lies with flaws in the "cementing" process -- that is, plugging holes in the pipeline seal by pumping cement into it from the rig. Halliburton was in charge of cementing for Deepwater Horizon.

Huffington Post

Wall Street Journal

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yeah. Everyone who posted here wasted a morsel of their life. OP shows nothing other then personal text. Do I need to SPAM THIS FOR YOU? OP broke an ATS Rule. As Did I by posting this. This site is half ass backwards now and the sister of youtube.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the pitch at end of the interview?

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! After buying the oil emergancy dvd.

As much as we rant against big business...the conspiracy community IS BIG BUSINESS.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You know something is wrong with ATS when posters are criticizing an Alex Jones source for over 5 pages yet take The National Enquirer or a FOX News source as the holy grail. In any scenario, it's better to have more than one source.

reply to post by Merigold

Yeah, because there isn't a single video outlet out there on the entire Internet where you can watch every single one of Alex Jones's videos completely free.

He's such a scam artist.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
British Polluters? So now a bunch of idiotic Americans, including the retarded president are trying to lay the blame solely on Britian? Get a #ing grip moron.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones= CIA Jesuit...
Operation Mockingbird...

WAKE UP!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join