It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To all those saying that this comes from Alex Jones; it was on the Alex Jones show, but the source of the information is Pastor Lindsey Williams. Stop with the Alex Jones bashing already. Benzene is the gas that is leaking.

edit spelling

[edit on 6/11/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Watchmaker
British Polluters? So now a bunch of idiotic Americans, including the retarded president are trying to lay the blame solely on Britian?

Its a play on the name of the company. The company is called BRITISH Petroleum. Change the "Petroleum" to "Polluters". Voila! Nothing meant as an insult to British people.

Anyway its a stupid joke. I hate when people think they're hilarious for making up an "ingenious" name like that and even more when other people think its the most awesome thing and repeat it all over. Using childish name calling like that totally discredits a post for me. Its not funny, its not intelligent, and it adds nothing to the subject at hand. Once I see someone use a hilarious and ingenious pun like that, I ignore everything they say after.

Don't take it personal buddy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Are you sure is not Benzene? Benzene is organic, and a natural component of oil, but it is a known carcinogen which is why it has been limited as an additive in gasoline.

Benzine is not produced naturally, and it is a by-product of petroleum distilling.

[edited to add comment and to correct errors]

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You're probably right, I was listening to the show and taking notes at the same time....

(I didn't know there was a difference between the two)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Go out and eat your friday night fish fries as much as you can. Someday you will be telling your children and grandchildren about them from distant memory.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Maybe it's you who should click on your own link.

You still have not read it have you

And your point is what exactly? We're talking about the gases being released by the well itself not about the dispersants. Although they are having a serious effect also on those exposed to it. You can stop that contamination by not using Corexent but until the well is stopped you can't stop the gases being released.

Really lets look at the OP again

Oil is spilling Million's of barrels a day! Oil is NOT the only thing bursting through! A NEW, MYSTERIOUS, FATAL, CHEMICAL is also spewing out along with the OIL. The oil will kill sea life, the other toxic will kill humanity. This was just annouced on the Alex Jones Show... Congress, The President, are lying, they know that this stuff is coming out with the oil. SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!

So the OP was asking us to SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD about the mystery chemical that will " kill sea life, the other toxic will kill humanity". All this hype was caused by the OP spreading crap he heard on AJs show which is false and blown out of proportion as there is no mystery chemical that will kill all the sea life and humanity.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

So the OP was asking us to SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD about the mystery chemical that will " kill sea life, the other toxic will kill humanity". All this hype was caused by the OP spreading crap he heard on AJs show which is false and blown out of proportion as there is no mystery chemical that will kill all the sea life and humanity.

The op did take some of the things said out of context. This is not a mysterious chemical, as it is well known, but it is true that it presents a danger not only to wildlife but to people too because of the amount of oil, benzene and other natural occurring hydrocarbons, other chemicals, and gases which are being released by the fissures. Yes, note that i wrote "fissures", as there is more than one and it is suspected that others have formed.

However, the op did bring this to our attention. This is an emergency, and it is a catastrophe, and you trying to downplay this only shows your own ignorance of the impact this event is causing, and will cause.

BTW...

Governor Jindal Sends Letters to Dept. of Defense and Dept. of Homeland Security Requesting National Guard to Support Oil Spill Response Efforts
For Release On: April 30, 2010

Baton Rouge: Governor Bobby Jindal sent the following letters to the Secretaries of the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security requesting that the Louisiana National Guard be utilized to support the oil spill response efforts under federal Title 32 status. By sending this letter, the Governor is preparing to mobilize the resources of the Louisiana National Guard and seeking reimbursement in support of their efforts being coordinated by the federal lead agencies.
Full Letters Below:

Honorable Robert M. Gates Secretary of Defense U.S. Department of Defense Pentagon Washington, DC 20310

Dear Secretary Gates:

The President has designated the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill as an event of “National Significance.” Currently the oil spill is projected to reach the coast of Louisiana today, April 29, 2010. I am prepared to order the Louisiana National Guard to state active duty in order to respond to this threat to Louisiana’s fragile coast line. Louisiana is host to several federal wildlife refuges and management areas which are in the direct path of the oil spill. The Pass-a-Loutre Wildlife Management Area at the mouth of the Mississippi River is predicted to be the first wildlife refuge affected by the oil spill.

The National Guard will provide security, medical capabilities, engineers and communication support in response to this threat. Currently, our Soldiers and Airmen are staging for and are engaged in the planning of the effort to evacuate and provide security and clean up for the coastal communities expected to be impacted by the oil spill. They are engaged in the protection of vital infrastructure to include medical facilities, fuel distribution, interstate highways, water-ice distribution and power facilities which are all vital to the recovery of coastal Louisiana.

I believe these National Guard operations are necessary and appropriate to protect this region of our nation from a significant national event with potential catastrophic loss of natural resources. Louisiana is home to many federal and state military facilities including the NSA New Orleans, the operations of which could be effected.

Thank you for consideration of this request.

wwwprd.doa.louisiana.gov...

You think they have been planning for the evacuation of people because this will not affect them?....

I found out about the above from the following thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the whole alex jones thing is a psy op troll tactic to prevent everyone from getting down to figuring out what is giong on

this is why they are mucking up threads and trying to be ass
obnoxiious as posible

pert of the reason is to drive news hounds TOO alex jones where the "ELITE Informed lindsy williams is saying all the short sellers were informed by OCCULT sources when they knew the math all the time

these shills are here because when the averge joe finds out the truth these peole won't be safe any where in the world for what they have done
legality be damned

so we are supposed to fall victim to the reverse psycology and suck up what the plant williams is telling us in reaction to these shills

first person account and legal situation

www.guardian.co.uk...
Heavy patches of crude reached the marshes of Plaquemines, Louisiana this week and the Obama administration admitted the oil had got caught up in the powerful loop current, where it could reach the coral reefs of the Florida Keys.

Once in the current, the oil could travel as far as Mexico or Cuba, Frank Muller-Karger, an oceanographer at the University of South Florida, told Congress this week.

For Davis, the events of that night, when the rig exploded killing 11 of the 126 crew, was only the beginning of his ordeal. He says he and other survivors were to spend the next 40 hours in isolation – barred from phoning their families – while his lawyers believe Transocean, the owners of the rig, readied its legal defences. Seventeen crew members were seriously injured in the incident.

For Barack Obama, whose officials are being held to account for their oversight of offshore drilling in congressional hearings this week, the disaster could be the defining event of his presidency.

For the companies involved in the disaster – BP, the well owner, Transocean, the rig owner, and subcontractors Halliburton and Cameron – that night was only the beginning of what lawyers predict will be one of the longest and most complicated court battles the US has ever seen.

"This will be one of the biggest torts probably in the history of the United States," said Anthony Buzbee, a Houston lawyer who is representing Davis and nine other survivors who are seeking $5.5m (£3.7m) each in damages from Transocean and other firms. "These cases will be going on for many, many years." He said he was preparing litigation against two other firms who supplied equipment to the rig."

my opinion:
don't let these disinfo clowns get yuo down they are just part of the propogenda machine
ultimatley they are contributing to the loss of life and property and if they were in a room with some of the people who are losing BIG TIME
and figured out how and by whom they are getting sold down the river by
they would get their tickets punched
all for a few peices of silver
which of course is why they are on the internet where the only thing that gets punched is the keys.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Watchmaker

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

You're making yourself and your country look real intelligent!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by C21H30O2I]

We are intelligent. Interesting how you have completely disregarded the point I was making, because it is a VALID point.

No doubt, you are intelligent. I have many British friends. I was simply referring to the name calling. I really did not mean to insult you

I agree, your point is valid.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
Okay, so Lindsey was saying on the video that the "Elites" like Goldman Sachs sold their stock because the "Occult" leaders told them too. That this WAS an accident and some dark spiritual force saw the future, and the Occult used their 'prophecy' to make money.

Then he keeps talking about "Mr. X", who is one of his sources.

That's why I stop listening and tune out.

Dark occult SEERS who know when accidents will happen? I mean, seriously?

LOL, No black magic involved, just people making money off early information.

BP was having serious well control issues back in March. It was so bad that they didn't think they could safely conduct the mandatory BPV test and petitioned to skip it. They were initially turned down but made the case to someone in govt that they had a seriously dangerous situation and were allowed to skip the test. Obviously word got out.

Bloomberg

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh wow, its just one thing after another. I wouldnt be surprised if we star seeing any top bp offical suicides

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by antar
Excellent, be sure and link the AJ video to this thread asap.

As for the oil spill it does seem as if Mother earth is bleeding and its not just oil.

The big thing to watch out for are the coming hurricanes, they will spell disaster for the entire Midwest at least. Remember how we were all affected by the winds and the rain with the last one? Well buckle down.

I want EVERYONE on ATS to listen to the last hour of the Alex Jones show today...
www.infowars.com...

More than likely they will have a story up by the end of the night or tomorrow morning. This news just came out of nowhere, and the importance of everyone knowing the truth is a matter of their life and death according to the dangers of this toxic chemical. The destruction of sea life is minimal right now, yes some might argue that we need the ocean creatures to survive, but there have been advances in technology to get us through this. We have got to understand anything and everything about this situation. Its now much more than just oil, its insane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh heh heh, no i'm afraid your wrong.
Did you know that 50% of the Oxygen we breath comes from the Ocean?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm not seeing any sources of where you got this from... I think you are just making stuff up. If not, then people need to stop being such brainless jerks and start doing something about our effed up government. Its 450 million against 450 thousand. What are you going to do? Just sit there while the half a million just slowly take us over? NOT ME!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think a serious effort needs to be deployed to contain oil between Cuba and Florida to prevent this from getting into the Atlantic Current and doing even more damage.

Let's face facts. The gulf is more than likely going to lose at least 50% of the life in it. Canada and Europe should be sending all the booming and skimming equipment we have in reserve and then some. It's time the US allows international assistance on this. Canada and those that depend on the Atlantic for fishing are also affected by this. We need to put a barrier of resources between Florida and Cuba and get as much as we can to at least save the Atlantic.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

en.wikipedia.org...

1) Use spell check.

2) At least do a little research.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How do you know this person has any connections to anything and how do you know anything they said is true? It is bad enough that AJ's show is a farce in and of itself but to credit just some caller with breaking a story is less then genuine in my opinion. Can you explain why anyone should believe this caller has connections to anything? Considering there are no new chemicals coming out of the hole, I feel compelled to ask.

the ultimate question is do you have any proof that he isn't credible. every one in life gets some credibility until they do something to change that. i believe him. what would he gain by fear mongering?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by zaiger

As a "professional scientist" would you at least agree that the EPA does not necessarily tell the truth all of the time?

What about the workers that have gotten sick from fumes already? Safe if it blows onshore?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Signals]

friend of mine was an auditor in the Inspector General's network at the EPA.

George Carlin was right, It IS all $ull$hit and it's bad for you.

The Federal Government is a theatrical to make people think they have a government of the people by the people and for the people instead of what we really have.

A Federal government of the money, by the money and for the money.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I remember seeing a youtube video recently on the latest well cap blowout that streamed a red fluid for like the first 10 seconds before the oil started flowing.

Here it is!

It was rather odd to say the least.

Question: Can Benzene separate from the crude as gas does, and flow out in pools accordingly?

[edit to add video]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
New updates from infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show earlier in the week, pastor Lindsey Williams said that gases — Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, and other toxic gases — pose a greater risk to human health than the presence of oil washing up on Gulf of Mexico beaches. Williams said the EPA is not reporting on the amount of gases escaping from the BP oil gusher. However, the second video below suggests the EPA has released data on the amount of Hydrogen Sulfide and Benzene in the air in Louisiana.

On May 14 WWLTV in New Orleans ran a report on the levels of Hydrogen Sulfide and Benzene in the air at that time. 5-10 parts per billion is the established allowable amount for Hydrogen Sulfide. WWLTV reported that on May 3 the level was recorded at 1,192 ppb. Pastor Williams said his sources report the level detected in the Gulf at 1,200 ppb and the amount poses a serious and even fatal health risk.

“The media coverage of the BP oil disaster to date has focused largely on the threats to wildlife, but the latest evaluation of air monitoring data shows a serious threat to human health from airborne chemicals emitted by the ongoing deepwater gusher,” the Institute for Southern Studies blog reported on May 10. Today the Louisiana Environmental Action Network released its analysis of air monitoring test results by the Environmental Protection Agency. The EPA’s air testing data comes from Venice, a coastal community 75 miles south of New Orleans in Louisiana’s Plaquemines Parish. The findings show that levels of airborne chemicals have far exceeded state standards and what’s considered safe for human exposure. For instance, hydrogen sulfide has been detected at concentrations more than 100 times greater than the level known to cause physical reactions in people. Among the health effects of hydrogen sulfide exposure are eye and respiratory irritation as well as nausea, dizziness, confusion and headache. The concentration threshold for people to experience physical symptoms from hydrogen sulfide is about 5 to 10 parts per billion. But as recently as last Thursday, the EPA measured levels at 1,000 ppb. The highest levels of airborne hydrogen sulfide measured so far were on May 3, at 1,192 ppb.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Who really gives a rats ass at the text he was using in his opening? Really, a common sense look at it and you get what he means. What he reporting is closer to the truth than what the goverment started at and is at this point now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join