It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Take this for what it's worth.

Lindsey Williams' reports from a "secret source".....

chemical...................safe level................recent EPA test of gulf area
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hydrogen Sulfide-------5-10 PPB----------------1,200 PPB !!!
Benzine------------------0-4 PPB----------------3,000 PPB !!!!!!!!!
Methalyne Chloride------61 PPB----------------3,000-4,000 PPB!!!!!!

(PPB = parts per billion)

I was listening to the show too and took notes

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Signals]

I hope you don't mind but I also commented on your post on this thread:

Former Valdez Cleanup Worker Warns of Toxic Dangers in the Gulf

That's where I am posting my Findings with the EOC.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MPad556
reply to post by drkid

You realize that these same chemicals have been coming out this entire time right?
This is not new.
You are getting all hyper and excited over something you heard on AJ.

Maybe I should have said "thread title fail" instead, as this is not new info.
Maybe just new to you info.

Sir, the only people who know about this situation are the people that listened to Mr. Jones TODAY and who are looking at this thread RIGHT NOW. A lot of people out there DO NOT know anything about this chemical and its relativity. You have to understand not everyone cares about what they don't know about yet. We have been exposed to this information, now its our job to investigate, and do what ATS is famous for... REAL journalism, honest investigating. The point is to spread this information as it develops. This thread is not an Alex Jones hate thread, this is a thread about a chemical spewing out with the oil spill that is fatal to humans.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

As a result of the BP Oil Spill, EPA is measuring the levels of pollutants in outdoor air that are associated with petroleum products and the burning of oil.
www.epa.gov...

Oh i know pure gibberish.

This is an alex jones scare thread. Alex works very hard to scare people into being affraid of the fearmongers.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Boy the governemnt agents sure are posting deep on this thread.

Great find great thread and actually most of us real posters do support Alex Jones and believe and listen to him.

These are gov posters trying to smear his name and info like this.

Poor ol diots haven't got a clue that their families and friends are
in the same boat as us....

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Chaos Lord]

Oh yes, there are two kinds of people in the world ... AJ groupies and guvmint employees. Sound reasoning there.

Charlie Sheen I presume?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

As a "professional scientist" would you at least agree that the EPA does not necessarily tell the truth all of the time?

What about the workers that have gotten sick from fumes already? Safe if it blows onshore?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What does that have to do with anything? Name one person who has never lied. And i know that Alex Jones has a long history of being right, i think it was a couple months ago we were supposed to have some false flag attack.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Great find great thread and actually most of us real posters do support Alex Jones and believe and listen to him.

I can't confirm that Alex Jones haters are contracted dis informants. All i do know is that i am doing my part by speaking out against this developing story despite the critics. Our job is to discuss intellectual solutions for this tragic event. If the majority will not UNITE and stand together against dis informants than we are screwed. This is the way they break up serious discussions and I for one am not going to buy into their negative feed back.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Signals

What does that have to do with anything? Name one person who has never lied. And i know that Alex Jones has a long history of being right, i think it was a couple months ago we were supposed to have some false flag attack.

You are clearly not looking at this from outside the box. Alex Jones is no longer an ignored journalist. He has a strong history against tyranny, and has millions of listeners each week. This guy has the gift to change the history the elites are trying to create.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh i know the entire dis-info government force did a massive coverup of the very real false flag that happened.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Because Alex Jones would not make something like that up right

reply to post by drkid

This guy has the gift to change the history the elites are trying to create.

The gift to change history and has millions of listeners? Isnt that just another was of saying millions of people will listen to crap he makes uo?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What does that have to do with anything?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's that you auto-pilot into bash AJ mode, then you source the EPA's site(????)...

Which IS gibberish, check your link Sir

For example, if you click on the actual tests under the "All Available Air Monitoring Data" section, this is what you get-

PCFET0NUWVBFIEhUTUwgUFVCTElDICItLy9XM0MvL0RURCBIVE1MIDQuMC8vRU4iPg0KPGh0bWwg ZGlyPSJsdHIiIHhtbG5zPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hodG1sIiB4bWw6bGFuZz0i ZW4iIGxhbmc9ImVuIj4NCjxoZWFkPg0KPG1ldGEgaHR0cC1lcXVpdj0iQ29udGVudC1UeXBlIiBj b250ZW50PSJ0ZXh0L2h0bWw7IGNoYXJzZXQ9dXRmLTgiPg0KPG1ldGEgaHR0cC1lcXVpdj0iQ29u dGVudC1MYW5ndWFnZSIgY29udGVudD0iZW4iPg0KPHRpdGxlPk9yYWNsZSBCSSBJbnRlcmFjdGl2 ZSBEYXNoYm9hcmRzPC90aXRsZT4NCjxsaW5rIGhyZWY9ImNpZDozZGVjODEiIHR5cGU9InRleHQv Y3NzIiByZWw9InN0eWxlc2hlZXQiPjwvbGluaz4NCjxsaW5rIGhyZWY9ImNpZDozZGVjODIiIHR5 cGU9InRleHQvY3NzIiByZWw9InN0eWxlc2hlZXQiPjwvbGluaz4NCgo8bGluayByZWw9InN0eWxl c2hlZXQiIGhyZWY9ImNpZDozZGVjODMiIHR5cGU9InRleHQvY3NzIj48L2xpbms+PGxpbmsgaHJl Zj0iY2lkOjNkZWM4NCI+PC9saW5rPjxzY3JpcHQ+c2F3X2NsaXBib2FyZF9TV0ZfZmlsZV8gPSAn Y2lkOjNkZWM4NCc7PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjwvaGVhZD4NCjxib2R5IGNsYXNzPSJQb3J0YWxCb2R5Ij4N CjxkaXYgaWQ9IkRhc2hib2FyZEVycm9yRGl2IiBjbGFzcz0iRGFzaGJvYXJkUGFnZVdhcm5pbmdC YXIiIHN0eWxlPSJkaXNwbGF5Om5vbmUiPjwvZGl2Pjx0YWJsZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgY2VsbHNw YWNpbmc9MCBjZWxscGFkZGluZz0wIGJvcmRlcj0wPjx0cj48dGQ+PHRhYmxlIGNsYXNzPSJQYWdl VGFibGUiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBjZWxsc3BhY2luZz0wPjx0cj48dGQgY2xhc3M9IlBhZ2VDb2x1 bW5DZWxsIiB2YWxpZ249InRvcCIgc3R5bGU9IiIgPjx0YWJsZSBjbGFzcz0iQ29sdW1uVGFibGUi IGNlbGxzcGFjaW5nPTA+PHRyPjx0ZCAgID4KPGRpdiBpZD0iRW1iZWRkOmRhc2hib2FyZH5wOmli NnF2ODlmbzdsOHVndGt+czpja25xNG9waTJiZjUwcTFpIiBtaW5pbWl6ZWQ9ImZhbHNlIiByZW5k ZXJlZD0iZmFsc2UiPgo8YSBuYW1lPSJTZWN0aW9uVGFibGVUaXRsZSIgaHJlZj0iamF2YXNjcmlw dDp2b2lkKG51bGwpIiB0aXRsZT0iU2VjdGlvbiAiPjwvYT4KPHRhYmxlIGNsYXNzPSJTZWN0aW9u VGFibGUiIGNlbGxzcGFjaW5nPTAgc3R5bGU9ImJvcmRlci1zdHlsZTpub25lOyIgPgo8dHI+Cjx0 ZD4KPHRhYmxlIGlkPSJkOmRhc2hib2FyZH5wOmliNnF2ODlmbzdsOHVndGt+czpja25xNG9waTJi ZjUwcTFpQ29udGVudHMiIHN0eWxlPSJ3aWR0aDoxMDAlOyI+Cjx0ciBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiPjx0 ZCBWQUxJR049IlRPUCIgQUxJR049IkNFTlRFUiIgY2xhc3M9IkVtYmVkZGVkSXRlbSIgY29sU3Bh bj0iMiIgc3R5bGU9IiI+CjxkaXYgaWQ9IkVtYmVkVmlld2Q6ZGFzaGJvYXJkfnA6aWI2cXY4OWZv N2w4dWd0a35yOnJnZjZmMW1tb2ViYTRuY3QiIHJlbG9hZElubGluZT0iIj4KPGRpdiBpZD0iZDpk YXNoYm9h

That's gibberish buddy

We get it, many, many people POO-POO all over any thread with a slight mention of Alex Jones...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your browser must be screwed up im not seeing any of that. There are color coded pictures and diagrams. Post a link.

www.epa.gov...
www.epa.gov...
www.epa.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is an excellent source for those that are worried about air quality.
A must visit site
gulfcoast.airnowtech.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Oh i know the entire dis-info government force did a massive coverup of the very real false flag that happened.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Because Alex Jones would not make something like that up right

Maybe this will enlighten you a bit... during my junior year in High School i over heard the administrators conversing about a possible district educational lock down. That very same day i skipped out of my last period for the first time. How ironic that Miami had an electrical power outage and the kids were held in school for hours after classes were already suppose to be dismissed. There are hundreds of people that can challenge my knowledge, but it was I, the one who over heard the conversation. If you work in a group to meet a common goal, you can keep the public out of anything, especially since the majority likes working on their own. I don't understand why you are on a website such as this one, when you yourself are seemingly disregarding a possible truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Nice story. I saw a dragon yesterday and we had toast. That really has nothing to do with the topic at hand, neither did your post.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

2 things

1 I did not listen to AJ today yet I knew about this. So you are wrong about that. As I have stated before, not new info just new to some of you.

2 For me this is NOT about AJ. I do not care about your source. My point was the thread title is mis-leading because this is NOT NEW.

I will now leave your thread so people can bash AJ and discuss not new info.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

I can't confirm that Alex Jones haters are contracted dis informants. All i do know is that i am doing my part by speaking out against this developing story despite the critics.

Oh please ... AJ has done more to harm to the cause of honest, dedicated, and intelligent conspiracy theorists than any group of disinformants has ever managed.

Here's an idea for both him and his groupies, provide evidence to your claims and we you label "haters" will take him seriously. But no, it's always volume of voice instead of verifiable facts, including in this case.

Call me anything you want, I work tirelessly to the extent that I can and time allows to uncover hidden truths and present them to this forum ... sometimes I'm wrong, every once in a while I am right, but I always research, present evidence, and never scream or engage in hysterics.

May I humbly suggest that you try this approach instead of questioning people's motives when they don't buy into the ramblings of a man who's wrong a predominance of the time.

[edit on 10 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

If you don't mind me asking, what was accomplished by keeping the kids at school a couple extra hours?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When will all the sheep wake up and just take what alex jones says as 100% truth and not qustion it.

link   
reply to post by Signals

I am guessing you guys are viewing the site in Firefox right? so did you make sure you had UnMHT Firefox Extension

"Viewing these files in the Firefox browser requires that you have the Firefox UnMHT add-on installed. The UnMHT add-on allows you to view MHT (MHTML) web archive format files Exit EPA Disclaimer , and save complete web pages, including text and graphics, into a single MHT file. Install the UnMHT add-on. Exit EPA Disclaimer "

EPA LINK

Something I try and do before I post - "Think before you speak; investigate, analyse and reflect before you post"

link   
reply to post by zaiger

try this, it's Chalmette c01 "particualte matter" view - www.epa.gov...

I'm just trying to click on any of their reports....it's a waste of time anyway.

If the levels supposedly reported (with no proof yes I know) were true, the EPA would not allow anyone to see it....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join