It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***New FATAL Chemical spewing with Oil.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Of the pollutants EPA is testing for, the Total VOCs, hydrogen sulfide, benzene and naphthalene are the most worrisome for the health of communities living and working in the areas near the monitors.

When the hurricanes bring them closer to other areas, I suppose, they'll be contaminated also.

Source

[edit on 11-6-2010 by C21H30O2I]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

I want EVERYONE on ATS to listen to the last hour of the Alex Jones show today...

No.

Alex Jones is a liar and a cheat. ANYTHING he says or posts holds absolutely no truth or validity whatsoever.

I will not waste even 1 second of my life listening to Alex Jones, let alone 30 minutes! lol....

[edit on 6/11/2010 by Pharyax]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
As long as you don't drink the oil.. you should be fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Watchmaker
British Polluters? So now a bunch of idiotic Americans, including the retarded president are trying to lay the blame solely on Britian? Get a #ing grip moron.

Totally agree with your comments here mate.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Anyone else notice the pitch at end of the interview?

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! After buying the oil emergency dvd.

As much as we rant against big business...the conspiracy community IS BIG BUSINESS.

EXACTLY. Thank you! An 'oil emergency dvd' HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my god. How pathetic.

Alex Jones is the king of 'the sky is falling' BUT... go buy my DVD or book, and see just how SCREWED you're gonna be first! lol classic.

[edit on 6/11/2010 by Pharyax]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I listened to the interview with Lindsey Williams. I don't trust Lindsey as a source based off of past interviews with him. He always claims to have 'secret sources' and special knowledge of events. It gets a little old.

That being said, I still give him a listen out of curiosity.

I am VERY worried about this Gulf spill and based on the fact that Multi TRILLION dollar entities and GOVERNMENT is involved, there is NO doubt that a coverup of the facts is ongoing.

I listened to Lindsey rattle off chemicals and such and it sounded very scary, though I am not an expert at the science of it.

I am just wondering where Lindsey gets this from. I admit that from Lindseys past, he is involved(or was) with many OIL industry people. So he has the 'contacts'.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

uh what stuff would that be? Agent orange? plague? since when does a new deadly toxin come with oil leaks? this isn't the first oil leak in history you know. so why now? why mysterious new toxin now?

i say bs. show me the name and the video, maybe i won't think its bs.

edit: benzin? benzin is the deadly new toxin? dont buy it again. i hate to say this guys but the gulf oil spill will not bring about the end of humanity.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

You're making yourself and your country look real intelligent!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Okay, so Lindsey was saying on the video that the "Elites" like Goldman Sachs sold their stock because the "Occult" leaders told them too. That this WAS an accident and some dark spiritual force saw the future, and the Occult used their 'prophecy' to make money.

Then he keeps talking about "Mr. X", who is one of his sources.

That's why I stop listening and tune out.

Dark occult SEERS who know when accidents will happen? I mean, seriously?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Of course TPTB is going to slowly kill AJ's credibility after the bohemian grove incident.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man1fesT

SPREAD, SPREAD, SPREAD!
[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

No thanks. Alex Jones is not a credible source in any way shape or form, and I learned years ago to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Thanks anyways.

I am very sorry that you feel this way, but what classifies anything as a reliable source these days? Alex Jones is doing what all of us WISH we could be doing right now. He is trying to help us all wake up to the backstage politics. Alex Jones did not say this, he did not break this story, this story was presented to him LIVE on air by a guest caller who has connections with a BP informant.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by drkid]

Hey man I don't doubt that many of us DO appreciate your warning, as well as your vigilance in keeping the world/us posted. Thank you. Its just...please understand that for those of us that have been awakened for some time now (for which I will add that Alex Jones was one of the main players that contributed to my own awakening), but...do your own research on AJ and you will see.

Now regarding his "caller"...please know that AJ has been called out having used HIS OWN PEOPLE acting as "callers" and calling in. Again...do your own research and please cross reference this guys credibility. I suggest you begin by looking no further than a TRUE patriot named BILL COOPER.

AJ unplugged me if you will...and that is all he did. It did not take me long to suspect this guy, and as a result I BARELY if at all listen to that guy anymore. Same thing with Steve Quayle. He is another spaz that I believe was AJ's joined at the hip twin. Good luck and PLEASE keep posting the things that concern you so that ALL can at least do their own cross checking. Thank you

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thank you for this alarming news and if true is not good for the Gulf coast.

However..call me picky....but....please do not put the blame on the BRITISH polluters. It may be BP....but a vast majority of the comapny @ 40% is US.

There are also many other contributing factors to this very sad disaster...regrettably..BP are in the firing line.

Oil is required by the citizens of the US...the more the merrier and the cheapest they can get it....we all need it !!

The Oil exploration & collection comes with risks which everyone excepts.

Once the rig sank.....why haven't the US with its its technical might with its naval submersibles...NASA engineers etc....been activiley involved and plugging the hole?

More support from the US earlier on might have prevented this spill from being the environmental disaster it has become. Sadly the President was slow to respond, ans personally I think he is trying to win back political support by bashing BRITISH Petroleum.

The attempted stop of BP dividends also is trajic.....over $4 billion will be paid to the US citizens through pensions, investments etc. Hitting BP financially will have global reprocussions. I expect that is why Goldman & Sachs sold their shares before the spill occurred...another thread there I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper interviewed a person last night on CNN. A group of people went diving near an oil rig. It was located 40-60 miles from Deepwater Horizon. (don't remember the exact distance) They reported seeing small greenish blobs/clouds in the water. Unlike anything they had ever seen before. They claim when you reach out to touch it, it would just dissipate in the water.
Anyone know what it could be? I don't think corexit is green.

Maybe this is the mysterious chemical the OP is referring to.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Boy the governemnt agents sure are posting deep on this thread.

Great find great thread and actually most of us real posters do support Alex Jones and believe and listen to him.

These are gov posters trying to smear his name and info like this.

Poor ol diots haven't got a clue that their families and friends are
in the same boat as us....

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Chaos Lord]

That whole thing was just funny (and paranoid) as hell.

On topic, Benzine is not good by any means, but we all knew that it was coming out with the oil since it's a part of crude. Relax, the ocean sucks right now, but it'll rebound, BP will go bankrupt, and maybe the oceans will get a little more protection from this disastor. Mankind isn't going to be wiped out by this, at most it'll be a side note in history.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hold on.

This is a new, mystery chemical.

Which is Benzene.

Which is neither mysterious nor new.

Benzene is an aromatic alkene which occurs naturally as < 30% of crude oil. It is carcinogenic, but it is implicit with any oil spill.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

You're making yourself and your country look real intelligent!

We are intelligent. Interesting how you have completely disregarded the point I was making, because it is a VALID point.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
Anderson Cooper interviewed a person last night on CNN. A group of people went diving near an oil rig. It was located 40-60 miles from Deepwater Horizon. (don't remember the exact distance) They reported seeing small greenish blobs/clouds in the water. Unlike anything they had ever seen before. They claim when you reach out to touch it, it would just dissipate in the water.
Anyone know what it could be? I don't think corexit is green.

Maybe this is the mysterious chemical the OP is referring to.

It isnt the chemical the OP is posting about... benzene. I dont know much anything about benzene, but i do know that it was found at 3000 ppb, supposedly. That number is the Alex Jones number, so it is probably taken out of context to create fear in the listener.

Even if it was found in 3000ppb, in a wide area of ocean, that is not enough to form bubbles that divers would see and "touch". ppb = parts per billion.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've been critical of Alex as well, and still am for the most part. But I just got to say this.

Remember that time he was trying to tell us that the PTB were going to attack the world trade centre and blame it on the CIA boogey man Osama?

I suppose not.

Who'd ever believe that fancifull tale!

I don't intend to be smart a...

I'm just interested in the info and what can be made of it. I'm not ready to sit through an hour of AJ just yet but please don't turn it into an AJ debate. Oops I guess I'm guilty too. Sorry.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by squiz]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thread fail, as there is no "new" chemical contained in the raw oil. So.... does anyone here see who the real cause of this? No-one else but the Luddites/environmentalists who forced the oil companies to have to drill so deep. If this rig had been in 500 feet of water, the it would have been stopped in two or three days. If drilling on lad, this wouldn't have happened at all. So, when are the enviro-weenies going to admit it?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Thread fail, as there is no "new" chemical contained in the raw oil....

Thread fail or not...

Did you read my previous post?
There is definitely something other than oil & dispersants in the water.
Is it benzine or something worse? I have no clue, but it needs more attention brought to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join