It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I detest Obama. I think he's the worst president in AMerican history. I think he's the worst black president in American hostory(LOL). Seriously, the birther thing is crap. It isn't relevant. He's been decreed a natural born US citizen, he qualifies regardless of whether or not he was even born here. Thanks Mom.

Isn't he screwing up enough stuff that we can focus on his failed policies, marxism and gradual ruination of the US without having to resort to this birther crap?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Isn't he screwing up enough stuff that we can focus on his failed policies, marxism and gradual ruination of the US without having to resort to this birther crap?

That is kind of what stands out to me. For all the problems we really have...
For all the reasons to really hate any politician...
For all the reasons to hate any politician of the opposing party for their inherent ideals...
For all the reasons people keep saying they really are upset...

...there is a HUGE lacking on ATS of threads about genuine complaints of real things Obama is actually doing. There sure are plenty of threads trying to prove he is Kenyan, Reptillian, or a Manchurian.

Do no Obama detractors find that odd? Do you all really have nothing better to complain about? You do see that while you are all crying about his birthplace, he is still being president and doing president things, right? So, are you trying to oppose him or help him? It seems like when you could be out opposing real issues and being heard and counted on things that matter, you are all here trying to claim a certificate of live birth is not valid because it is not a birth certificate by title as proven by comparing it to a long form with the same f-in title!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmon
Thank you! IMHO you americans should be happy with President Obama no matter what he does. It's because your reputation had gone down the sewers with Mr. Bush. Obama is getting your reputation back again, and thats a good thing because America is a beautiful country.
I think the mayor problem of Obama is that there are a lot of racists living in USA.

Someone from switzerland playing the race card. And U.S.A. to Karmon: Who cares what state our "reputation" is in as long as obama doesn't take the whole country down with it.

Last week i was reading in the newspaper here in switzerland that in a small town in the states was painted a picture on a wall showing some kids from which one was a little darker than the others. After a lot of protesting and complaining from the people in this town (all racist?) the artist had to paint the kid brighter.

Source? Never mind. I read in a book once that people in switzerland put rocks on their roofs. From our point of view, that sounds pretty stupid. Get the analogy?

I think thats very sad. You fought the nazis in europe, now you should fight them in your own country... they are like a tumor that will grow until it becomes deadly. We have the same problem here in Europe, but the nazis here are in an absolute minority. I hope it stays this way.

And when switzerland had its chance to fight the nazis, you hid and/or collaborated. Nice ... Maybe you should read your own history before bringing that subject up again

Your ignorance of America and everything American is glaring. Save your self further embarrassment - please.

Honor to all tolerant and respectful people since tolerance and respect is the ONLY way to gain peace in this world.

Regards

Since you said it, you first ...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The truth came out already Birthers, he's a citizen.
It's time to come back from the mental lunch-break.

It doesn't matter that Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu stated that "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

It doesn't matter that Obama's Birth Certificate Was Verified By State, what matters is some guy with a temp job hired to verify voter identity is the absolute definitive source for the truth.

His "professional opinion" trumps the entire State of Hawaii.

** REGARDING YOUR NAZI VIDEO SOURCE **

This video if from "The Council of Conservative Citizens" a front group for the "National Alliance". A neo-Nazi organization affiliated with "Stormfront".

For those claiming race isn't a factor in their Obama-hate the sources of your material, WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NAZIS... brings that into question.

Even Freerepublic pulled the video:

Beware of Trojan Horses
(Mod Lecture Series)
Free Republic

Posted on Wed Jun 9 16:20:45 2010 by Admin Moderator

This is just a quick note to everyone. Lately, a lot of people have discovered a video that supposedly is by a Hawaii official that claims there is no Hawaii Birth Certificate for the President.

We have no idea as to the legitimacy of this claim however, we need to warn everyone that the source of this video is a group called The Council of Conservative Citizens. This is NOT a Conservative group, do not be fooled by the name. This group is a front group for a neo-Nazi group known as the National Alliance and is associated with Stormfront.

Sources such as this are not welcome at Free Republic for obvious reasons. If you see this video posted, please report it to us through the abuse button so we can remove it.

We don't expect everyone to check every single source, especially as some do stay under the radar. Just stay vigilant and know that sites like this are out there. freerepublic

I'm starting to worry about you Birthers.

No matter how many of these claims fall flat and/or are revealed as an outright hoax...and there have been MANY...you are right back on the next one with the baited hook in your mouth.

I know you hate the current president of the United States, some of the outright cursing in this thread regarding him is pretty juvenile and unpatriotic, but this sort of behavior isn't normal.

Might want to seek professional help with this Obamaphobia.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here's a bigger picture than WND reported from a blogger who emailed Tim Adams and posted his response.

www.therightsideoflife.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hang on a sec...

So now there is a source that claims he's saying not only is he a liberal, but that he believes Obama IS eligible and WAS born in the United States?

...I’m not a member of any kind of group, and too liberal for these guys, when James Edwards, the host of the Political Cesspool, heard about me from someone and asked if I would simply state what I had observed and been told while working in Hawaii. I believe Pres. Obama was born a United States citizen, and is eligible to hold office, I find the idea that because he was probably born outside of the U.S., he must be some kind of alien to be basically racist. I do think we should close this issue and pass legislation requiring office seekers to prove identity before running for elected office.

Thanks for the kind inquiry
therightsideoflife.co m

Great job, once again Birthers.

Will wait for the next "definitive truth" video to bubble up from the Cesspool that you will clutch firmly and refuse to drop.

Check your sources next time.
White supremacists and Nazis just may have an agenda.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
im not really sure where i fall on this subject.......but

identity theft is real
people steal birth certicates before
its not like new papers cant be edited

the arm of the fed government can make anything appear true

polticians will sell their own mothers to get them where they want to be..

if hes not a us citizen its a crime
everything he has done has been illegal
the democrooks in power know the truth and if thats the case thy need to be impeached as well

all that is an if. but im leaning towards truth

[edit on 11-6-2010 by neo96]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
he qualifies regardless of whether or not he was even born here.

OK. That's wrong. He isn't eligible if he wasn't born in the US. Regardless of Obama's birth place, let's not suddenly forget the fact that a President of this country has to be a natural-born citizen.

As a side note, and not to put words into anyone's mouth, but I think people focus on the birther issue because, if ever proven [doubtful at best], it would be the fastest way to get him out of office. Proving he was born outside of the US would cause a huge upheaval and literally everyone would be clamoring to have him removed from office. At least I believe that's the thought.

But I'm not really sure since I tend not to pay all that much attention to it other than reading some of the threads.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
As a side note, and not to put words into anyone's mouth, but I think people focus on the birther issue because, if ever proven [doubtful at best], it would be the fastest way to get him out of office. Proving he was born outside of the US would cause a huge upheaval and literally everyone would be clamoring to have him removed from office. At least I believe that's the thought.

I understand that, too.

I know that they want him out of office, it's just the reasons why that sometimes look questionable.

Again...the man in question, Tim Adams, former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, has apparently written an email response to one website seeking answers and said the following:

"I believe Pres. Obama was born a United States citizen, and is eligible to hold office, I find the idea that because he was probably born outside of the U.S., he must be some kind of alien to be basically racist."

therightsideoflife.co m

So was this an "intentional hoax" perpetrated by this White Supremacist organization and Stormfront affiliate or did they simply not realize the whole story wasn't represented?

Either way, before jumping onto this stuff and dropping a ton of stars and flags people should at least check the sources out.

I know there is a lesson to be learned here but I also know most won't get it.
This has happened before with this subject and will happen again.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
just in case anybody reading this thread is new to the eligibility issue, let me remind you that this did not start out as a quick way to get obama out of office, it didn't start out as sour grapes over a lost election. the first suit to establish eligibility was filed by a democrat prior to the democratic party convention. the original filer believed that obama was ineligible and that if chosen as their candidate, the democratic party would deprive him (filer) of a viable candidate and guarantee a republican victory. that is why that first suit called out obama and the democratic party.

at this point, since obama has acted as president for a year and a half, i don't think the issue is one of getting him out of office. he has been sworn in etc. certainly there would be quite a mess for the courts to figure out about legislation signed by him, but i don't think that would be the biggest problem.

the real scandal would be the massive coverup that has been perpetrated on the american public of everything involved with obama's background. much of it is coming out anyway. the birth certificate and the meaning of his adoption by an indonesian citizen in regards to his citizenship is about the only thing that has not been addressed. people have been forgiving about his use of the previous name barry soetoro. even though he denies ever using another name, he obviously did. we have the current question about the issuance of the social security number iin connecticut. and so on. each thing, people have said it didn't matter. never mind. no big deal. don't be racist. if it turns out that there is no birth certificate and this was covered up, it might well be the last straw. i think that's what the fear is. there really is no good reason not to produce a valid one. though as more and more happens to us in this country, i'm not sure if anybody really cares about this. we have been so deceived by so many people in so many ways that this might seem trivial.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
the real scandal would be the massive coverup that has been perpetrated on the american public of everything involved with obama's background.

Or that the top leaders of the world are all Reptilians.
Consequently there is no proof provided for either claim, just rumors and "what if's".

Obama would have to have serious pull to get everyone in the U.S. government, including those opposed to him, to back his presidential run by helping cover up his birth records.

How could he do all that so fast?

Like this recent hoax with the weeble-wobble Tim Adams has proven...

Tim Adams would have seen no presidential ballots, which wouldn’t even have been printed yet, or overseen the work of anyone who did, since three months before the November 4, 2008 general election, Adams was no longer employed in that office. ohforgoodnesssake.com

...he didn't.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't know...this "Birther" nonsense is so amusing, maybe this video fits in to topic?

(Orly Taitz just won't DIE!!)

(skip to about 1:00):

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

www.20min.ch...

Here you have your Source for what i was Reading.

And about switzerland: i don't think we had another chance in world war 1 or 2. At least we made the best out of it, WITHOUT weapons and killing....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Double post, sorry

[edit on 6/11/2010 by Karmon]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That has to be one of the funniest story intros I've seen in a while.
Boy Orly gives you a lot of material to work with.

Why does she always look likes shes on horse tranquilizers?

Californians should elect her to office and then lose the last remaining shred of credibility they have.

That really just screams "I don't care what happens to my State, or who runs it".

- Lee

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I just find it humorous that for every 1 Obama conspiracy theory it takes 2 or more conspiracies to prove it.

Main Conspiracy: Obama wasn't born here.

THEN we need other conspiracies to prove this.

Conspiracy 1: The State of Hawaii is covering it up.
Conspiracy 2: The Clinton's are in cahoots.
Conspiracy 3: The hospital faked a birth certificate.
Conspiracy 4: The birth announcement in the paper was faked.
Conspiracy 5: His SSN is from Connecticut. So Connecticut must be covering it up also right?

I mean really, all these people?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Has anyone provided proof of the millions of dollars spent to cover up this evil conspiracy yet?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
One last thought. I'm sure we are all for State rights on this thread. Well the State of Hawaii said the man was born here. So it will take the Federal Government to tell them to turn over anything about President Obama. Even a republican governor of Hawaii can't force a hospital to turn over private records.

So what you guys are saying is the Federal Government should tell States what to do. I never thought this site was pro big brother. How else are you going to get the records? Pining about it on ATS just won't get that dog to hunt. You need the Federal government to force the State of Hawaii to turn it over.

Do you guys not understand that? And if they did, Hawaii would just produce what they already produced. You gonna send the national guard into Hawaii to enforce a birther order?

Come on guys. This issue has been debunked a long time ago.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Has anyone provided proof of the millions of dollars spent to cover up this evil conspiracy yet?

No...and they won't....you will just be ignored.

I wish I had that ability...to just completely ignore someone when they ask a direct question and continue on with the discussion like they just didn't exist.

How many times have you asked them in this thread??? 3? 4?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?
gee,
I thought ha was hatched...
like a plot

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues
"By Steve Baldwin, Exclusive to Western Center for Journalism
Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time."

www.westernjournalism.com...
again stop believing what people are telling you without facts. I do not like Obama but the top medical person in Hawaii has been on record many times confirming they have his records, tim adams was a temp additionally in hawaii his department does not handle things such as this. he's just a bitter old man who hurts those that seek the truth

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join