It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fraud- Chief Elections Clerk confirms Obama not born in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
From the "for what it's worth" category...

On June 5th James Edwards of the Political Cesspool, while on a book promotion tour, conducted a live interview with Tim Adams who in 2008 was the Chief Elections Clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in Hawaii.

Adams, who was in a position to know, emphatically states in the brief interview that Obama was not born in Hawaii. He also goes on to say that at least two supervisors above him were also aware of this fact.

Mr. Adams, who supervised a staff of fifty employees and had access to every governmental database up to and including NCIC, says that the state of Hawaii does not possess Obama's long form birth certificate. While not speculating on where Obama was born the inference is clear- Obama was not born in the US.

Adams further reveals that fifty absentee ballots sent in from politically appointed diplomats serving in Asia were stolen from his office. Apparently a vetting process was already in the works to identify those who did or did not support an Obama presidency.

Youtube interview

Early on in this fiasco I tried to keep an open mind but came to the conclusion that, when this accusation could have been easily laid to rest with one document and a five minute disclosure, something smelled rotten. Apparently, something is rotten.

While I think this, in and of itself, is enough for the American people to demand an accounting I see a bigger and more sinister picture. Others had to know the truth who have chosen to hide it. This fraud goes much deeper than one man who lied to run for office. This involves our intelligence agencies, our courts, the upper echelon of our military and a supposed representative government that no longer have the interests of the nation or its people as its sole purpose for being.

If Mr. Adams is telling the truth (and at this moment I have no reason to doubt the man) the bottom line here isn't so much what Obama has done but rather the glaring reality that the Constitution and the rule of law have ceased to exist in America.

If this revelation proves to be true then I would say to one and all- it's time for a house cleaning. From top to bottom, from the front door to the back we have to rid ourselves of this cancer. Or America ceases to exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Philip Berg has been on this for some time
he may be honest
he may be the set up guy working for the PTB

the PTB
left this so open to be found out
it can only be
they want to dishearten the american people at a critical moment
they want to distract the american people at a critical moment
they want to rub it in the American peoples face
you are ruled by a
get down on your knees
and
place your
epithet here

PS
S&F

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
here you go!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not even going to bother reading this because it's been beaten enough.
I know, you know and they know he wasn't born here but that only means, he's a shoe-in for a second term!!!!

God help this world!!!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In lieu of the White House stating that they will crack down on internet conspiracy sites I will choose my words as P.C. as possible ( I don't need any more warnings). The POTUS was Not veted (this is an old horse racing term to describe a horse that has been certified by a Veterinarian). He has no legal right to be the POTUS. He has No legitimate Certified Birth Certificate!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If this is true they need to impeach this SOB!

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hey what a surprise the mega super king of lies is caught lying again! It's ok folks I don't mean anything in particular about Obama you see. It's just pretty much a guarantee that if their mouths are open, lies are coming out. That goes for any of these supposed leaders/politicians. I have nothing but deep hate for this man and this whole government. They do not nor have they ever represented the Amerrican people or the rule of law. They do represent the biggest criminal syndicate in the history of the world. The bankster corporate oligarchists.

I also wouldn't think this in particular would even make us flinch if we were privy to some of the things going on within the gov but nonetheless it means he is not legally the president and it's an avenue to remove him. Again the problem with that being even if he was removed he'd just be replaced by another member of their criminal organization. They are very much like a hydra. I think that MOST politicians are involved with this criminal org. Sad.

I think our only chance is massive campaign/political reform including stopping all people from being able to make a career out of being a politician. Think about it. If you were to make it so a person could say only serve 8 years total in all public offices, then how expensive and near impossible would it become for these corpratists to buy out everybody like they do now? It would be logistically near impossible. Then normal folks could serve as a part of their civic duty like Obama wants! Great way for people to serve no?

That with some other reforms and soon enough our republic is restored and our government is a representative government as was always intended! Could you imagine how amazing this would be for all of us!?

Now we must all do all we can to make this happen. Of course they will not like it/allow it, without a fight but we must prevail. It is our only and greatest hope. So whadya ya'll say? Ya up for a good knock down drag out war of wits and resolve with the so called elites of the world? All that is at stake is our very right to be free men (and women of course).

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is interesting but I want to know why the hell there was a [hate-site-nolink] ad on the video?
This radio interview could have been with anyone, this is only anecdotal evidence at best.
What I believe about Obama's eligibiltiy isn't particularly important.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Like in any job you have to show your qualifications for it. Why doesn't he just show the proof and get this whole thing over with. Really the proof should have been confirmed before he began campaigning! The reluctance to show the required proof tells me that there is something to hide! I don't know why people get so upset about him needing to prove that he is a natural born citizen, it is a requirement so just show the proof and this whole thing would go away! Right?
Why are we so quick to say this doesn't matter when it is in the Constitution, then we turn around and complain about the rights and freedoms that are being taken away one by one?!?!? Why should the Government care about the Constitution when the citizens don't care about it!!!!! People need to stand together and uphold the laws of this great land otherwise there will be nothing great about it!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter to me whther he was born in the US or not. The question of whether or not we need a house cleaning in government is such a massive DUH that it's not even funny. The Constitution and the puiblic has been run over roughshod for decades. It's time to put an end to it before it's too late.

Stop obsessing about one politician or one party or one political ideology and realize that the entire system has been steadily compromised. As I start I'll repeat what I have been saying since before the '08 elections:

Change your voter registration to Idependent

Vote in every election - local to national

Vote against EVERY incumbent no without exception

Whether or not the Republicans come sweeping back in Novemeber is immaterial. They aren't going to do jack to fix things. None of them will and none of them can. It's time to pull the chainn and flush them out. ALL of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

If I may offer my thoughts on this continued deliberate fiasco,
It was all, part of a plan, as suggested and stated prior.
I firmly believe this is sand in the gear box that will "attempt" to break the machine.
I've shared my thoughts on the usage of this individual.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is interesting but I want to know why the hell there was a [hate-site-nolink] ad on the video?
This radio interview could have been with anyone, this is only anecdotal evidence at best.
What I believe about Obama's eligibiltiy isn't particularly important.

As to the Stormfront web address early in the video- you'd have to ask the person who uploaded the interview. Obviously, anyone can upload and advertise pretty much whatever they choose. Don't toss the baby with the bathwater.

As to the interview itself and your claim that it could have been anyone and is only "anecdotal at best" I beg to differ. To address the "anyone"- do your homework. If he's a fraud I'd like to know. Based upon what I've been able to garner he's credible.

Concerning the "anecdotal" claim- in a courtroom there is a big difference between hearsay evidence, which is generally not permitted and the testimony of an eyewitness to events. Because of Mr. Adams' position and first person knowledge he would be considered a credible witness. That doesn't mean what he claims couldn't be destroyed under cross examination just that his testimony would be allowed as a credible eyewitness.

My attempt here is not sensationalism but rather to reach a larger audience in the hopes that with broader interest Mr. Adams will get the scrutiny he deserves. At that point I'd ask you if you'd be willing to go where the evidence leads?

reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I read your post and agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts. This all gives me the creeps.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cbf4228da3b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Not even going to bother reading this because it's been beaten enough.
I know, you know and they know he wasn't born here but that only means, he's a shoe-in for a second term!!!!

God help this world!!!

Exactly, he is just a puppet. Obviously he is a usurper. And when the time is right. And things are bad. It will be unveiled and Biden the conqueror will be master

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If this Tim Adams fellow knew this in 2008, why is he just now talking about it?

And why would the Chief Elections Clerk for the City and County of Honolulu (a temp job) have access to the presidential nominees' personal and private papers?
That's ridiculous!

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Source

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't understand the constant searching for fraud regarding the election of Obama. I mean Mr. Bush wasn't Even elected. I think this is becoming normal in USA and the Rest of the World...

All politics Are corrupt or at least in Some very questionable connections with powerful
Companies.

At least the election of Obama showed the World that not all Americans are racist.
Thats no bashing, That's a fact.
Switzerland could Need something like this too since People here are getting more racist in the past few years.

So what?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh please, lets not get all logical and stuff. What really ticks me off is that he must of also had access to the Alien Disclosure documents and what does he say about those?

NOTHING!

Oh sooooo angry right now

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I agree with you. It seems contradictory at best.

Not a reply from here down.

The fact that this was released now is interesting to me.

I believe, given the last set of primaries, that Democrats have realized that they really are losing their seats across the board. And even if they re-elect another Democrat, it is definitely out with the old and in with the new.

A little tidbit from the primaries was that Democrats showed up in record low numbers as a whole, while Tea Party candidates and Republicans showed up in record high numbers.

If it does 'come out' that Obama is not a US citizen OR if this becomes a major issue [to date it's a fringe issue], I believe the Democrats will use this to save their jobs and Obama will become the scapegoat that they will claim orchestrated all of it. In other words, the citizenship issue will be what is used to divide and cut Obama off from the Democrats.

They can't separate themselves now any other way, Obama feasibly has a second term at stake. This is much like Republicans did with Bush by the end of his second term. Except this is trickier because Obama is eligible for another term.

But like I said, unless Democrats can find a way to, or think they will, benefit from Obama not being a citizen, it will never be taken seriously. I think this would be a last ditch effort to cut out the man they are holding responsible for potentially costing them their jobs.

I don't think though they would ever come out and officially say he's not a citizen even if he's not. That would cause HUGE ripples throughout the entire country -- and not specifically about Obama per se, but because of all the hiding / lying / etc., that would have had to happen if true.

If they ever requested Obama's resignation because of this, it would officially be because it became a 'distraction', not because it was 'true'.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cbf4228da3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Awesome,Awesome movie!!!Lmao

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The chief election officer!! I must look up and see just what is required of them. Handling original documents is a huge responsibility, I know it used to be part of my job. Given that they had documents stolen of another nature, it seems like they had a pretty ropey set-up, and the guy actually says he blew, and left them to it. Very responsible, I don't think.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join