It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! You are doing EXACTLY what is expected of you! Exactly what THEY want!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by Procession101
Are starving children a positive thing?
Are wars a positive thing?
Are corrupt governments a positive thing?

Of course not. But, I'm sorry. Merely willing them to be positive is not going to feed the kids nor cause armies to throw down their weapons.

Rather, that can be done with knowledge -- knowledge that often times they are not fighting the enemy they think. Knowledge that there are innocent children wrapped up in this adult world of chaos and fighting.

There is no greater sin, or negative act, than merely pretending these things do not exist and skipping down the road whistling "Life is good."

[edit on 9-6-2010 by lpowell0627]

Exactly,

ONE-1 LOVE
ONE-1 EARTH
ONE-1 HUMANITY

JOIN TOGETHER - BE AWARE
WORK TOGETHER ON CHANGE
WORK @ FINDING SOLUTIONS
WORK @ LIVING IN PEACE

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hey everyone: Stick your head in the sand! Woo-hoo everything is perfect now go and have a party wooo!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oxygen56 beat me to it, he/she said basically what I said but in more refined wording lol.

Yin and yang is the answer people, find ballance within your self and then you will be on the way to true enlightment.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
reply to post by ET_MAN

Clap clap clap - bravo.

posts like this are what make me come back here.

& a star.

Thank you, people need to realize that MILLIONS of people are Starving to death in the world.

BILLIONS are struggling just to put food on their plate.

Roughly 40,000+ Children DIE every single day of starvation. (Those are the statistics for children alone)

What about the Millions suffering in the world and starving to death?

Don't they have the RIGHT to LIVE?

What gives the rest of the WORLD the right to have the luxuries they do when these people have NOTHING - not even enough food to survive?

What kind of Life is that?

Sounds like children are living in a suffering state of existence and being denied food by the rest of the world to me. Don't you think?

What in the WORLD is everyone focused on and doing?

Roughly 3,000 died on 911 and look how much coverage that got in the media.

40,000+ children DIE every single day (statistics for children alone) and how much media coverage does that get?

Are people outraged by it?

Is anyone going to start an Anti-Starvation war because of it?

When are things going to CHANGE?

Does anyone CARE?

How many people have their heads in the SAND?

When is human selfishness, carelessness and denial of the human starvation/suffering crisis in the world going to END?

The GOVERNMENTS of the WORLD could have stopped the human suffering and starvation problems a LONG time ago if they truly wanted to.

These STARVING people are being allowed to suffer intentionally and it's within the people's power on Earth to STOP IT if they truly desire it.

Humanity will REAP what they SOW (collectively) - It's TIME (and long overdue) for Humanity to start paying their dues and debts. JOIN TOGETHER today (with no delay) and BRING change for the better into the WORLD before the (collective consequence to humanities actions) overcome and take the world. Help find a way to clothe, feed and take care of the many suffering and starving in the world.

Hope, Wish, Desire and Pray for PEACE & CHANGE to come in the world.

HELP someone in NEED today!

BE THE CHANGE!

People need to be AWARE of the world problems and REALITY of what's really taking place in the world before they can do anything about it.

IF they are not AWARE about these things then how can they ever CHANGE these things?

The World Hunger Problems, Facts, Figures & Statistics!

Every year 15 million children die of hunger. (Roughly 40,000+ per day)

The Indian subcontinent has nearly half the world's hungry people. Africa and the rest of Asia together have approximately 40%, and the remaining hungry people are found in Latin America and other parts of the world. Hunger in Global Economy!

Nearly one in four people, 1.3 billion - a majority of humanity - live on less than $1 per day, while the world's 358 billionaires have assets exceeding the combined annual incomes of countries with 45 percent of the world's people. UNICEF

3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day.

In 1997 alone, the lives of at least 300,000 young children were saved by vitamin A supplementation programs in developing countries.

To satisfy the world's sanitation and food requirements would cost only US$13 billion- what the people of the United States and the European Union spend on perfume each year.

It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.

For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years.

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've read this at least 200 people have died of starvation.
library.thinkquest.org...

"The energy of hatred can cause real-life illnesses, ulcers, cancer. It will make you weak"

"shift your focus away from the enemy and invest your time and attention in solutions, betterment, beauty, work, help, support, virtue, creativity, positivity, peace, prosperity"

"After analysing evil, forgive evil and counter it with good."

"You dont need the emotion of hate in order to analyze and resolve a problem. To solve a problem you need the emotion of Love."

"Love is the ultimate Power and the ultimate Weapon of Liberation.”

Power Of Love Thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

PEACE & LOVE

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My favorite story on here in weeks is the one where the guy got a speeding ticket and bought the domain of the police department. That felt so good!!

So op, I hear you. I fully agree with you. I am spending more time working on frivolous things around here and I may even saddle up a horse tonight.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
positive conspiracies ?

lol the machine has been trying to lie down the crime rate to make the world seem safer, optimism is a lie told by drug dealers.

people focusing on negative things is hardly new - the bible speaks of the persecution of jews as the Apocalypse.

That's right the whole world was coming to an end because of do not dine here signs.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"It has become a cancer. The loud voices are getting louder, the quiet ones just stare out at the stars and shake their head in disappointment."

as i am quite and stare at the stars i do shake my head in disappointment due to the nature of our race.
I focus on the postive i get others to focus on the postive, there is no need for so much negetivity, but it must be balanced, too much in either way as negetivte effects, which cause people to think about the effects and more andmore.

Our universe works in a strange way, to what the general populas believes, becomes true, it may be hard to understand, but letme put it in simple terms. our universe is alive...or moreless a figment of someones imageation....including us. someone far greater, yet the only reasons one wouldmakea universe with life, is because this being feels alone, and feeds off negetivity (for whatever #ed up reason)

Its strange yes, but in a sence it is logical to why our universe is the way it is, as with life....entertainment

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I hear you, srsen. But you live in Sydney. I've been there, it is pretty carefree compared to N. America. Your thread does count for everywhere though. People do the same thing here. They only want to see the hole and not the rabbit. The only problem with that is the people who have seen the rabbit, wants to wake everyone up. But the people that only see the hole will only listen to "Big Brother". And "Big Brother" says the people that has seen the rabbit are crazy, insane, and unpatriotic! So how do you wake someone up who feels they are already awake?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perhaps this was why the Guerrilla News Network was shut down?

Second line

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Negativity is the nature of ATS. All conspiracies revolve around distrust, paranoia and fear. It cannot be any other way.

Frankly, in my everyday life I never speak with anyone who is particularly negative about life. There is a great amount of positivity, kindness and hope in mankind. ATS is simply a dumping ground for those who tend to see the bad in everything and most everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Very nice thread, i completely agree with you. There doesn't need to be so much focus on all these bad things going on. Obviously they need to be discussed, which they are, but not obsessed about.

I wrote this thread to try and bring about a similar message.

I also made this rap video to try and open normal peoples minds.

Thanks for posting this thread, i'm glad that it got onto the front page along with all the usual doom and gloom that our society faces. There IS some good stuff out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm throwing a dinner party this weekend for the season finale of "Breaking Bad".

I'm gonna get some blue food coloring and create some light blue ice, make chilli and encheladas, and some "Saul (soul) food"

Everyone should throw a party this weekend and get some positive vibes going

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Where is the taxpayer money going?
Save the Military Industrial Complex!
Donate today, the world needs more Nukes!

Hope for Positive
Outcome in all things
But NEVER put your
HEAD in the SAND
LOVE & PEACE!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Wow........Thank you so much for your comment, President Obama.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well... I wrote a book with extremely POSITIVE news - one that proposes how we can free ourselves of Their yoke.

I offer it free on the ATS media site, with a discussion and the link here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, They want us in a panic. But I say to you, We can take control.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

"normal peoples minds"

Because abnormal isn't special enough

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

im not going to bother flagging this thread. i dont agree with it and i dont believe the subjects that are being spoken about by ats members is what the machine wants. if that were the case you would see half the # you do on here in the mainstreem media but guess what you dont. this is just a sign of the mass awakening going on

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kbeet

i agree with you i think alot of these ats mods can stick it to themselves. i dont believe in censorship and its pathetic to receive warnings for simply speaking my mind. the motto is a joke the only thing thats ignorant are the old ats members treating the rest of us like #

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join