It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
President Obama wants to know "whose ass to kick"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I was just watching the movie Knowing (2009) with Nicholas Cage. A few scenes before the plane crash he's watching the news. On the news show they're talking about an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico. They show pics on the news of water being sprayed on the rig, no one dies on the rig in the movie but I thought it was odd because the entire movie is about the end of the world and Nicholas Cage having a coded list of events leading up to the end. Eek, are they telling us something?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All of this evidence is horribly circumstantial, just linking a few things loosely together. I'll believe it was intentional when we get whistleblowers and leaked documents pointing directly to prior knowledge and planning. I always have a problem with conspiracies like this, I mean they work on loose links and the idea everyone in the know would keep quiet, out of the hundreds (or even dozens if you want it lower) of people who would know, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 would leak documents or have some morals. Maybe I just have too much faith in humanity... Unless.... they're lizards of course!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For me it is like "okey", everything that is happening in the society is only a consequence of this whole cool society thing aka money. All is based on it and we are only dealing with the consequences from it. And this is only going to be more rapid, bigger etc. But the whole point is that there is nothing really to fear, why? You/we create the reality in the way we want it to be, how we want it to shape. We are doing it now, and that is what we will do for the rest of this life thing. And all we ever is searching for, as for some truth/meaning/whatever is of course love. It may seem that it has no point to it and this is two whole different areas, its the one thing it is about. Divide you from you, divide us from us. And all we ever really need to understand from this society is that it sucks, big time. Then start concentrating on us/you, and start to see what actual change _you_ can do. That is not starting to see how you can change the society, why? If we change the society by using society's methods of change we get society's methods of change, a twist, a spin.

You are the only thing, and you are also the only thing that can change this into something else. Not as you/we should feel any pressure or like it is something that you need to do, nothing like that. All we need to do is what we want. With our own mind, our own feelings, our own beliefs. Relax, breath this time is going to spin more and more rapidly, the way to meet it is with some love, some respect and really try to understand and this change thing will be going smoothly.

/InOurNature

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
yes,oil spill is getting real suspicious. i feel that our government is being too honest with this disaster and they never do that. what if...just what if..this spill is being used to cover up something even more sinister.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What is the point of being rich when you've poisoned yourself and your family? When you can't breath due to toxic fumes you've help release into the atmosphere because you wanted a flash car or a fancy house or expensive clothes. or simply because you wanted to own as much as you can hold.
You only have one body , you can only occupy one room at a time, wear one suit, drive one car so whats the point of wanting to control people who hate you because you've poisoned them as well?.
You can't even drive your flash car because fuel bills are too high.
Way to go you stupid stupid people.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

So how much money has Haliburton actually made off the oil spill... you left that out.

Well, that information has yet to be known. The same as the economic collapse. Untold amounts were made by the bankers at the expense of the tax payers, however, all WE know is that it caused our economy to tank.

So, the answer is up in the air on that one.

No. If you accuse a corporation of profiting off the disaster... you'd better know how much, if any, they profited. Otherwise it's baseless lies. Don't get me wrong, I hate Hailburton .. and we can look at their connections to the War and see the billions they made from moving oil, feeding troops, etc, etc..

But if you cannot prove they made a profit at all during this crisis... it's baseless lies. So simply show where they made the profit.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Thank you and yes it is a very simple solution all we have to do is work together. United we stand, divided we fall; I guess some of US were asleep during history class when the teacher referred to that quote.
As far as gas goes I try to bike anywhere I go I am retired now and the stores are close by I still do a little vehicular travel but I really don’t care much for cars anymore, I guess they lost their romance.
And thanks about the comment on my Doggies, they ROCK!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

She's not as pretty as she once was but she's still mine. We will get her back in shape just needs some working out.
Plus still no place I’d rather be.
If only we had laws for profiting off of disasters, but I guess that would make extortion insurance companies illegal.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by area6

Cool angle, plausible too. The problem we truly face is which way is the ball really bouncing. I would like to put in the second line something about a countries ruler who defies the PTB, but I really don't care to make that description in text. But no doubt if he turns out an honest president we will know.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

As soon as I heard Halliburton was involved in the cementing of the well,I thought this event could have been helped along/allowed to happen on purpose.
The main reason I thought this was Dick Cheneys connections to Halliburton.
I believe that he would love nothing better than generating an event which would not only lead to Halliburton making lots more money,but would also have the capacity to bring down Obama.

I think Cheney hates Obama and would love to see him fail as POTUS,and not only because he is a democrat if you catch my drift.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You have created a wonderful thread EvolvedMinistry.

You must be really proud. I will be sure to star and flag. You have reached a very high level of conciousness.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

2 words Doctor King
second line.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I agree with the OP that this was intentional. I also don't think we've seen the worst of this. I actually think they are secretly taking steps to open it up more, to get the oil to come out faster. I have nothing to substantiate that claim, but it's what my intuition tells me. I think BP was somehow selected by a very powerful group to be the "fall guy" and the most powerful in BP will be taken care of through back channels, the rest are left to their own devices.

Every time I think of this spill, I still imagine the same images, a collapse of some sort where the hole goes from a few inches across to a few feet across. I'm not sure how (or if) that'll happen, but that's what I've been dreading. I guess the way my conspiratorial mind works, the solution will come when the two relief wells get to the primary well. They get the well right up next to the first one and shove down a bomb with enough power to open it all up. When it happens, they'll immediately flood the media with news of a massive "Methane Outburst" that they couldn't have seen coming. It'll make what we're seeing now, look like a drop of oil in the Gulf. Maybe I've been a member of this site for too long, but it's what I see playing out in my mind. The entire Gulf covered in oil, untold amounts of methane released very rapidly into the atmosphere, and fouling of waters in the Atlantic. It's not checkmate, but it most certainly is check.

Intuition wise: It is either terraforming or turning into Borg, because nano-technology and genetics put an end to natural selection and from now on we are all creationist and await transformation (metamorphosis) - METHANEmorphosis.

When Gulf turns into a lake of oil, and banned access to everyone except the chosen ones, it will be a fantastic testing ground for the technology-God.

Freshly created life forms will slowly take over with their own chain of action-reaction. New environment will then be "spontaneously" created.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It would be good to know when the original poor cementing went on...
If it were 15 years ago it would maybe not be related, I mean that's a long term plan. If it were last year though then this looks more suspicious.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by and14263]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by melvin smiley
Dosage

I love it when they say Corexit is non-toxic. Actually, anytime anyone tells you that something is non-toxic. They either know better and are selling you a load of fertilizer or they never studied Paracelsus.

The first rule of toxicology is about dosage - it is the dosage that makes the poison. Or in other words, anything in sufficient quantity will kill you.

BP is applying a rather large quantity of Corexit in the gulf under the guise of it being non-toxic.

Very good post !

I went and did some research on Paracelsus, and it is very enlightening stuff. Thanks for the suggestion.

Here is a quote by him that I think applies perfectly to the claim "corexit is non-toxic".

"All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

Paracelsus
en.wikipedia.org...

About the main subject of the thread? Well I really like it.

I am a conspiracy junkie basically. So of course I love this thread lol.

Very good work OP, I too think there is a great possibility of an "intentional" cause behind all of this. This is very possible.

I also like the fact you back your theory up with things like Haliburton buying the clean up company a week beforehand. Or how various people sold their stocks in BP prior to the incident.

I have one question though. I have heard rumors that the queen of Netherlands owns a lot of shares. How does she play into this I wonder?

You know that .25% (1/4th of 1 %) of BP share holders own 94% of the shares in the company?

Check out these charts. www.bp.com...

Many thanks to you. I really hope this thread helps to enlighten others and force them to look at reality as it exists.

Thanks for being one of the educated.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Excellent piece.

Everyone needs to realize that if this was done on purpose then putting people in concentration camps is not below their moral level.

All the info in the OP is also available to Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Congress, Senate, MSM, etc, etc. Why aren't they calling for a criminal investigation?

Our whole government is corrupt.

edit - +/- words

[edit on 8-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

Yep, without a doubt our government is corrupt and they sold us, the taxpayers, to the highest bidder...the bankers.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It's called a tax exemption for a business loss,and we are the ones who take up the slack in one way or another.

We are responsible because we are the ones who make it profitable for the corporations to go get what we demand from them to keep living beyond our means.

Maybe people will wake up one day,maybe not.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I couldn't agree with your post more. Its good to see that others are looking outside of the box and realizing what is being perpetrated right before our eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by seasoul
I feel it is now time to walk the path that Mahatma Gandhi walked, in order to effectively TAKE OUT THE CORPORATE ENEMY.

www.mkgandhi.org...

Or not...

a Salt Satyagraha to the Gulf of Mexico Coast would probably make you sick!

check this out:

BP buys Google, Yahoo search words
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=580940

now when someone searches the words ‘oil spill’, on the internet, the top link will re-direct them to BP’s official company website

Sri Oracle

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join