It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Most people with lots of money are sociopathic,you don't think everyone gets rich by being a fair player do you?.

Most successful players don't play fair,they just hire lawyers to cover their arses if they get caught cheating.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I agree with the OP that this was intentional. I also don't think we've seen the worst of this. I actually think they are secretly taking steps to open it up more, to get the oil to come out faster. I have nothing to substantiate that claim, but it's what my intuition tells me. I think BP was somehow selected by a very powerful group to be the "fall guy" and the most powerful in BP will be taken care of through back channels, the rest are left to their own devices.

Every time I think of this spill, I still imagine the same images, a collapse of some sort where the hole goes from a few inches across to a few feet across. I'm not sure how (or if) that'll happen, but that's what I've been dreading. I guess the way my conspiratorial mind works, the solution will come when the two relief wells get to the primary well. They get the well right up next to the first one and shove down a bomb with enough power to open it all up. When it happens, they'll immediately flood the media with news of a massive "Methane Outburst" that they couldn't have seen coming. It'll make what we're seeing now, look like a drop of oil in the Gulf. Maybe I've been a member of this site for too long, but it's what I see playing out in my mind. The entire Gulf covered in oil, untold amounts of methane released very rapidly into the atmosphere, and fouling of waters in the Atlantic. It's not checkmate, but it most certainly is check.

I think you're probably right. I like how you're looking at this from a strategic standpoint. We need more people to think the same way.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

Yep, I am in agreement. And thank you for adding additional information. The more that we can compile, the better.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Lets get "Super Obama" to don his tights and cape to save the day.
Yup,sounds about like what a lot of people are spewing.....

Obama can't do squat,it is all of us who have to do the dirty work.

People like him just sit back and take the credit for our efforts.

I say,get rid of them all,we don't need em.

Send em to europe where they will fit in perfectly.

>>>>>Keep in mind that there is more going on in the world than just this mishap,don't focus on what you cannot change,look around for people trying to change things when you are focusing on crap like this

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
I trust this guy .

There is no way people could have been near the areas that was being keep out . And I have seen 0 pictures known from my view point of the land areas, If there are post them on ATS.

Fuzz ......Beep.....Anyone hear me ?

Anderson Lee is out ..If u need me send email and or make a comment on my profile on ATS...

I also think that the oily mess will take weeks to clean up out of the gulf .

[edit on 8-6-2010 by AndersonLee]

I think that oily mess might take years, or decades. But, that's just my personal opinion.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by prodiG

Agreed. I think you said what has been on many people's minds.

Thanks for your post. Star from me.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatcookie
reply to post by OuttaTime

I think that summed it up quite nicely. The media is so twisted and tied down it doesn't even make sense anymore, and that goes for the government as well.

Thanks to people like you, the OP, and sites like ATS, the truth is a quick Google search away.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Hatcookie]

Thank you for your compliment. Much appreciation. Also, thank you for being one of the critical thinkers that are so rare anymore.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom or Death

Thanks for posting that info and the chart. Great info!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

great thread. and i want to ad the lying by both the government and bp, plus the incompetency has to be legendary as well. just seems like they want no ones help solving the problem, because they arent really looking for a solution. all the math keeps adding up to this. and if this is a false flag, chances are they do know how big this well is and just how much oil is down there and what they know cant be pretty. im sure they already calculated the consequences as well. this is the type of thing i would say has caught everyone off guard. expect nuke, wars, biological. but this would be really evil and sneaky an devious. something that says if they are gonna get us, just hit the nuke reset button on us all.

Yep, I couldn't agree more. Things are getting really hairy and it amazes me that they are practically doing it in plain sight, they don't even try to hide it anymore. I guess that's one of the easiest ways to create an illusion though.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Yep, they're doing what they can to completely screw us over. Its a shame that more people aren't aware of what is happening right in front of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chaeone86

Carbon credits are just pollution permits,and they are not going to be used to only offset carbon dioxide released into the environment.

He who holds the most credits can do the most environmental damage without regard to anything else but profiteering.

Who do you think can afford,or will be granted the most credits?.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
did your thread is based on

www.infowars.com...

this article or this article is based on your thread?

Only one article is really based on that. There are many other articles listed there. This thread was done after I compiled a list of information for another thread. If there are similarities, then it is merely coincidental. However, I find it interesting that others are thinking the same way. Consciousness is being renewed. Thank God.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Absolutely correct. It will be the taxpayer that picks up the bill. The nonsense just continues.

link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

There is a lot of awareness,many are just clueless as to what it is that is in the air,they can smell it,but they just don't know what it is.

So they go about their day,choosing to be oblivious,cuz they have more important things to do.

Once we stop chasing our tails,or chasing the wind,we may be able to make corrections.

There is no real point to most of what we do anyway,most of it is steered toward profit for the few at the expense of the many.

Silly Humans.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Not a bad theory at all. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
If you all would just relax, the facts will eventually come out. This is one huge waste of time jumping to conclusion out of ignorance. It is funny how many man hours are spent and wasted here with conspiracy theories like this. Productive people I must say!

Note this testimony link at Mother Jones.

motherjones.com...

If this is the case in your opinion...why even respond or leave a comment? I just assume it would be a waste of your time. I mean, us silly, and very unproductive conspiracy people like to think a little deeper than just accepting all of the surface nonsense that has been handed to us. Also, you might take a little more interest yourself. Afterall, this is the worst OIL SPILL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

By the way...this is a conspiracy site. Mainstream media is down the hall and to the left.

Just figured I would remind you of that.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
President Obama wants to know "whose ass to kick"

www.youtube.com...

He might want to start with his own. Just a thought.

Thanks for posting.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by godfish
If one thing is true, Most of the rich care nothing for the poor and even despise them.

I've thought long about the phrase "Cremation of care" IMO its riding your conciseness of care...

These "World Players" will this stuff just because they can, Its a game to them to milk the rest of us.. This is going to hurt in more ways then just gas prices..

Someone should get a bunch of kids to recreate the Cremation of care like a school play, put it on YouTube and then watch the Christian mothers flip out over what is obviously Satanism. Shock the people in order to show the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefc14
I was just watching the movie Knowing (2009) with Nicholas Cage. A few scenes before the plane crash he's watching the news. On the news show they're talking about an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico. They show pics on the news of water being sprayed on the rig, no one dies on the rig in the movie but I thought it was odd because the entire movie is about the end of the world and Nicholas Cage having a coded list of events leading up to the end. Eek, are they telling us something?

Its quite possible. All I know is that the History Channel keep coming up with these shows that pose "what if" scenarios that consistently seem to be coming true.

Hurricane Katrina was one of those, "what if" scenarios and they aired it 1 year before it came true. There have been others as well. Someone else just posted one about the possibility of a methane explosion due to the "possible" oil spill in the gulf. Interesting...huh???

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince
All of this evidence is horribly circumstantial, just linking a few things loosely together. I'll believe it was intentional when we get whistleblowers and leaked documents pointing directly to prior knowledge and planning. I always have a problem with conspiracies like this, I mean they work on loose links and the idea everyone in the know would keep quiet, out of the hundreds (or even dozens if you want it lower) of people who would know, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 would leak documents or have some morals. Maybe I just have too much faith in humanity... Unless.... they're lizards of course!

Lizards???

Anyway. If this information isn't enough for you to paint an adequate picture, then I'm not sure what its going to take for you to see outside of the mainstream box. It really doesn't matter in the end if its a conspiracy. Here's the TRUTH. In the gulf of Mexico is the WORST oil spill in the history of mankind, and not much is being done to stop it.

Any suggestions???

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join