It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

Normally I would agree with you. However, I didn't create that oil spill, or the reality that I'm experiencing because of it, or, the way that I chose to experience it.

If it were my choice, the oil spill would not be here at all.

So, in some aspects you are correct, but, just remember, all of our Universes and the way we choose to experience converge at some point to create a "collective reality."

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

So how much money has Haliburton actually made off the oil spill... you left that out.

Well, that information has yet to be known. The same as the economic collapse. Untold amounts were made by the bankers at the expense of the tax payers, however, all WE know is that it caused our economy to tank.

So, the answer is up in the air on that one.

No. If you accuse a corporation of profiting off the disaster... you'd better know how much, if any, they profited. Otherwise it's baseless lies. Don't get me wrong, I hate Hailburton .. and we can look at their connections to the War and see the billions they made from moving oil, feeding troops, etc, etc..

But if you cannot prove they made a profit at all during this crisis... it's baseless lies. So simply show where they made the profit.

I haven't told any lies, and that's quite insulting for no reason. I compiled information from media outlets that paints a picture. If you don't like the information on the links, contact the authors and tell them what huge LIARS that they are. Leave me out of it.

Tell me how much money was made off of Watergate? How much money was made off of the Iran Contra Affairs??? How much money was made in Panama??? How much was made off of White Water??? I don't think you'll be able to find this information because...IT DOESN'T EXIST.

So you tell me...how much did the bankers make off of the financial meltdown? There's PROOF that they placed bets against the economy, we know that for a fact. So, tell me, while we have that proof, can you find out how much the bankers made off of the sub-prime mortgage crisis??? If not, then the whole idea that the financial meltdown happened, according to YOUR logic, is a baseless lie. Wake up, and grow up.

So, if you cannot find these absolute figures, then you're in the same quandary as me. This is information meant to paint a picture, and you're being combative for the sake of adversity. Find that elsewhere. There are plenty of elementary schools for that and playground bullies that will meet your challenge any day.

Without people who look outside of the box, many scandals would never have been unearthed. Instead of trying to start an argument, why don't YOU do some research of your own to prove me wrong. If you can't provide proof and links, then your argument is NULL AND VOID.

If you want EXACT figures, then find it out yourself and make a contribution to the thread other than derailment.

Thanks for you post.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

You have created a wonderful thread EvolvedMinistry.

You must be really proud. I will be sure to star and flag. You have reached a very high level of conciousness.

Thank you very much JohnySeagull. I'm glad that others have found this thread interesting and informative. You made my day.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
It would be good to know when the original poor cementing went on...
If it were 15 years ago it would maybe not be related, I mean that's a long term plan. If it were last year though then this looks more suspicious.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by and14263]

It would appear that the cementing happened just before the explosion.

online.wsj.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Lets get "Super Obama" to don his tights and cape to save the day.
Yup,sounds about like what a lot of people are spewing.....

Obama can't do squat,it is all of us who have to do the dirty work.

People like him just sit back and take the credit for our efforts.

I say,get rid of them all,we don't need em.

Send em to europe where they will fit in perfectly.

>>>>>Keep in mind that there is more going on in the world than just this mishap,don't focus on what you cannot change,look around for people trying to change things when you are focusing on crap like this

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

There is a lot of awareness,many are just clueless as to what it is that is in the air,they can smell it,but they just don't know what it is.

So they go about their day,choosing to be oblivious,cuz they have more important things to do.

Once we stop chasing our tails,or chasing the wind,we may be able to make corrections.

There is no real point to most of what we do anyway,most of it is steered toward profit for the few at the expense of the many.

Silly Humans.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

Yes indeed. People are trapped in a haze that they don't understand. Its time to rattle their cages.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If it were 15 years ago it would maybe not be related, I mean that's a long term plan. If it were last year though then this looks more suspicious.

online.wsj.com...

Well found!

Now that IS ringing massive alarm bells for me.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Well, we done got fooled again. Not nearly as long as the last time, though.

I agree that this is a false flag just like 9/11.

But this time - lets get the truth out QUICK compared to 9/11.

It took almost ten years for the majority to wake up to 9/11.

We can't wait that long with this one.

Star and (real)Flag.

When the oil leak started, the first thing that came to my mind was "Dick Cheney". And come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard from him lately. Is he in an undisclosed location?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

There is also the possibility that, for some time, pressure readings have been rising at offshore and onshore drilling sites. At the rate that they were rising some top dogs may have concluded that it was best to liquidate their assests before wells started to go volcano. Halliburton may have seen the spills coming for this reason and invested in a clean-up company. The CEO of BP may have sold off shares for the same reason. Goldman Sachs may have been privy to some insider info regarding this.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

online.wsj.com...

Well found!

Thanks.

No problem my friend. Glad to be of service.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

online.wsj.com...

Well found!

Thanks.

Oh, one other thing. Halliburton was also responsible for the cementing in Australia that caused their oil spill as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

These straw man rebuttals don't work. The links only say that Haliburton bought a small fire response company, and that they preformed construction services at the well that was destroyed. But it says nothing of whether or not the fire company responded, or whether they have received any contracts for cleaning up the oil. Personally, I couldn't find anything that says they have. You accuse them of something, you're supposed to have proof or at the very least, very strong evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi to all, just love this site. I have read many many threads on ATS just like many other non-members out there. I like the enthusiasm of the ATS members and the passion they put into each post.

This is my 1st post and i apologize upfront. I don't mean to come across as negative on my first post. I'm just being realistic. It doesn't matter how many links you put together or who you point the finger of blame at. Nothing in this world is going to change what is going on with this event. No one will take the fall for this. No one. I do believe like many others that something big is coming. The recent earth quakes, The so called pending war between N and S Korea. Israel, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan. The suns activity etc etc etc. There are lots of things happening right now pointing to this.

I am a big fan of conspiracy theories. It beats reading a snooze-paper. You can shout from the highest mountain all you like about events that are happening now. The only people listening are the ones on ATS. The masses will roll over and take it just like we always do.

All we can do is sit back, chat amongst ourselves and see what unfolds.

Peace to you all.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
EvolvedMinistry, this is some of the most disturbing stuff I will probably ever read. I have emailed links to this thread to friends, family, legislators and three new sources that I follow.

Intentional destruction of the planet for profit is being taken to a whole new level here and I hope the guilty are caught.

Heartfelt thanks for putting this out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
regardless of wat u think of alex jones
this is a MUST SEE
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I guess I am a little slow but I have to ask a stupid question.

If BP must pay for this, and the damage is like they say over a billion dollars worth.. then how does this scheme make them money?

That is a very good question that does not have a good answer. Individuals in a coproation are protected unless proof of criminal activity by the individuals can be proved. How the money is made is on an individual basis. A coporation can be losing but the individuals behind the protection of being a corporation are making money hand over fist. Even bonuses, as we discovered with the financial bail out under Bush administration.

This article about coporate governance will shed a little bit of light on the subject of liability: corpgov.net...

Once all the individuals take their money out of the corporation, the citizens will then be left holding the bag. Whoever started BP will just open up a new business, file a corporate charter, and start over. BP does have insurance that is supposed to cover the major brunt of liability but I don't think the insurance company saw this one coming!

It is a spiderweb of who's who and what's what. I guess that is what makes it so appealing: the average person would just give up digging and the individuals responsible get away scott free.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

=)

This is the whole point to it, the only thing we can do is to work what is, and we need to remember that others also create their reality. And yes you are still creating your own reality, however you/we want to look upon it. But this is the big problem and it seems like we have no control at all etc. If you want it to change, well then make it change. In the time between people will do the same, universe will do the same. And you cant control what others do or what others believe, only what you believe in what you want to do.

All is changing around us, so are you. To claim anything from it, or to believe that you can change everything right now is a great great leap. And with this oil thing, I think that the most of us dont really want that in our reality so why is it there? Why are we in the situation we are in? And what can you do about it? This is how it works, and by taking a stand and say that this is not a thing I want to have in my reality you are one step closer to not have it in your reality. All is change and time is irrelevant, work with what we have and create something from it. And the cool thing about is is to create the thing you want to appear, the things you want to see etc. It just comes back to it, however we wont to look upon it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

The owners of corporations are not owning just one corporation. It is a network of corporations.

On the other hands, this means that corporations actually control its "owners".

Corporations will have it their way and people are not important. We should have already understood that.

The Big Tree 'sa gonna fall!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

These straw man rebuttals don't work. The links only say that Haliburton bought a small fire response company, and that they preformed construction services at the well that was destroyed. But it says nothing of whether or not the fire company responded, or whether they have received any contracts for cleaning up the oil. Personally, I couldn't find anything that says they have. You accuse them of something, you're supposed to have proof or at the very least, very strong evidence.

I don't offer proof yet, only speculation. First the oil spill. Next the hurricane season. Finally, the dry season. That was a very good move on the man's part.

On the other hand, I am of the strong opinion that the rig explosion was not deliberate, just a byproduct of greed. Using materials of insufficient quality increases profits but also increases the risks of a disaster. The people responsible for the seal of approval on the poor quality material knew the risks.

It is simply a game without rules. All individuals involved with a coporation play this game in one form or another. Even the employees. An employee notices a faulty pressure guage and reports it to his supervisor. His supervisor reports it to the boss and it goes all the way up the chain until finally it gets to someone who says to keep an eye on it, then boom. All because of the profit margin to increase production efficiency.

Who do you think the corporate yahoos are going to pin the ultimate blame on? The dead workers, of course! Only because there is a safety procedure policy that these men did not follow. It may never come out that the reason these men did not follow the emergency shut down was because of the last time when it was a false alarm and the workers who iniated an emergency shut down for a minor gas bubble ended up losing their jobs for following the procedure. This time, the workers asked and it cost them their lives.

For the most part, it is not a conspiracy because everyone working for a corporation knows what the real rules are and I can guarantee those rules are not in writing! I know this to be a certainty.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

A corporation is not just some entity acting all by itself. It is made up of individuals under the protection of a piece of paper with words on it. It still comes down to a person or group of people...not some idea that is pushed into being an entity.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join