It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I can understand how 'TheTruthIsFromGod' is being so defensive about this issue. He is invested so much of his time and effort into this story. He seems to have created a lot of videos for Youtube on the subject also.

At this stage I don't think we can convince him that he has made a mistake. He may have to come to this realisation on his own. When he does come to find that he has been mistaken he should get a great relief and find peace in it. I imagine that he is filled with anger and confusion at the moment because other people cannot accept the message he is trying to spread. I am sure in reality this is a great burden for him.

If I come across any other news on it I will post it for him but at this stage I think we would be better off talking to a wall. I really cannot understand how a person can believe in something so much and to wear 'blinkers' so that no other truth or part of the story can get in.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I actually enjoy 'TheTruthIsFromGod' videos. I've watched some on youtube.
I'm also suspicious about these entities or who they are. However he claims that Jesus Mohammed etc were different from Maitreya. They seem pretty much alike to me. We do not need any spiritual masters imo. We need individuals making significant changes on the planet, not someone to tell us what we should explore spiritually. Specially aliens.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by micpsi

I can understand how 'TheTruthIsFromGod' is being so defensive about this issue. He is invested so much of his time and effort into this story. He seems to have created a lot of videos for Youtube on the subject also.

At this stage I don't think we can convince him that he has made a mistake. He may have to come to this realisation on his own. When he does come to find that he has been mistaken he should get a great relief and find peace in it. I imagine that he is filled with anger and confusion at the moment because other people cannot accept the message he is trying to spread. I am sure in reality this is a great burden for him.

If I come across any other news on it I will post it for him but at this stage I think we would be better off talking to a wall. I really cannot understand how a person can believe in something so much and to wear 'blinkers' so that no other truth or part of the story can get in.

I am not angry against anyone, each one bears his own burden, the one who wants to lose himself only harms his own person, so I have no reason to be angry against anyone except myself.

I am very happy to be well guided by God, I am in total safety with God, I am merely doing what God orders me to do and I am pleased with that. God is my guide and my Protector.

I'll stay with my God with those who have a true faith in God, the future will expose you who was right.

Wait I'll wait with you

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Cool brother.

I might just keep flying while you wait.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You are not a lier, TheTruthIsFromGod. You are a very brave crazy guy who took on some very serious (imaginary from my point of view) forces...
Don Quixote springs to my mind if you ever read the book.
And if your god is such disciplinarian and so cruel as to favour sheep to the honest seekers, then I hope that the rebellion against him was true.
Does he want yes-men and arse lickers to surrond him? My God is big enough to embrace even those who don't agree with him.
You are not different from B. Creme... maybe he's also hallucinating and trying his best to give us hope. Let's just not pretend any one of us knows everything...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person

You are not a lier, TheTruthIsFromGod. You are a very brave crazy guy who took on some very serious (imaginary from my point of view) forces...
Don Quixote springs to my mind if you ever read the book.
And if your god is such disciplinarian and so cruel as to favour sheep to the honest seekers, then I hope that the rebellion against him was true.
Does he want yes-men and arse lickers to surrond him? My God is big enough to embrace even those who don't agree with him.
You are not different from B. Creme... maybe he's also hallucinating and trying his best to give us hope. Let's just not pretend any one of us knows everything...

You'll soon see by yourself if my God is trickle of my imagination.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
According to Benjamin Creme, there have been 23 interviews, as of September 7th 2010, with Maitreya.

Q. How many television interviews has Maitreya had to date? A. Twenty-three (7 September 2010).

Source: Share International magazine September 2010

I don't think mister Patel has been interviewed 23 times? Is mister Creme lying (again)?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by otherwise

Hi, I've come to realize that the concept of lying doesn't apply here. We are in the the realm of delusion and fantasy,.. just imagine for your self what it would be kike if you heard voices...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Watch Raj Patel's eyes, this video confirms that Raj Patel's blinking rate is not human. That's just another proof that Raj Patel has been chosen to be the vehicle of Satan.

In this speech, Raj Patel's message is more & more close of the Maitreya's one.

Of course, for now Raj Patel denies being the Messiah, a modest false Messiah can deceive more people than a proud one. That's just another trick of Satan.

Beware of this man, he's the son of Man, Satan's vehicle on earth. Don't be seduced by his nice speech, tone, appearance..... it's all fake.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
According to Benjamin Creme, there have been 23 interviews, as of September 7th 2010, with Maitreya.

Q. How many television interviews has Maitreya had to date? A. Twenty-three (7 September 2010).

Source: Share International magazine September 2010

I don't think mister Patel has been interviewed 23 times? Is mister Creme lying (again)?

No matter the number of interview, Creme is a liar that's a certainty. Raj Patel is Maitreya, that's another certainty. If you count on Raj Patel or Creme to tell you the Truth, you'll be deceived, that's another certainty.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Watch Raj Patel's eyes, this video confirms that Raj Patel's blinking rate is not human (10 blinks in 4m40 instead of a minimum of 50 blinks). That's just another proof that Raj Patel has been chosen to be the vehicle of Satan.

In this speech, Raj Patel's message is more & more close to Maitreya's one.

Of course, for now Raj Patel denies being the Messiah, a modest false Messiah can deceive more people than a proud one. That's just another trick of Satan.

Beware of this man, he's the son of Man, Satan's vehicle on earth. Don't be seduced by his nice speech, tone, appearance..... it's all fake.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The episode 22 comments about the strategy of communication of Raj Patel's complices. I illustrate it with the New York Times which has released 7 articles on Raj Patel/Maitreya in less than 7 months. Why 7 articles if it's to repeat the same thing?

I also tell about the true life of Raj Patel, just like Jiddu Krishnamurthi, he has been spotted and raised by Benjamin Creme since 1977. Raj Patel was educated within the finest schools and has worked for the most prestigious institutions, all thanks the powerful Theosophical Society. Do you think that such a prestigious education could be possible with Parents who simpluy run a corner shop?

Finally, I speak more generally about the progression of Raj Patel's notoriety through the world and how his complices participates in his world hype.

Raj Patel is all fake, everything about him seems seductive but he's all fake, all EVIL, he's the vessel of Satan on Earth and his complices are the governments, the major corporations and institutions, the so called elite of this world.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The episode 23 details about all these strange prompts: 11:11, 12:34, 22:22, 11/11, 9/11,... Many people attributes a sense/power to these prompts and that's exactly what the demons want, because that's just a first contact before to step forward towards a direct communication with you.

If you notice these prompts, just pray God to protect you against the devil, but above all, do not attribue to them any real power. The best thing for you is to ignore them NATURALLY, but if you can't, just pray God when you see them.

This episode completes the search of Rick Clay about the number 1111 and relates this code with Raj Patel/Maitreya.

Raj Patel definitely exposes himself by using this code on his own blog: 11 is the first "Master Numbers" and Maitreya/Raj Patel introduces himself as the Master of all the Masters.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The episode 24 exposes undeniable connexions between Maitreya/Satan and the major hollywood Sagas: Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Alien, Terminator, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter.

Not only the stories told by these movies are actually parables and mind programming for the masses, but those who have directed these films are also directly related to Satan. Whether they are aware of it or not, they are just puppets between the hands of Satan.

Satan has deceived many of us, he may appear under many angelic/divine forms, but you can recognize him by his fruits. An authentic messenger of God cannot command the people to disobey God or order them to take patrons besides God.

I fairly advocate you to come back to God, to build your own relationship on the basis of the Koran, you need no scholars, no teachers,... but only God and his perfect Koran, that's FAR enough to provide any answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The episode 25 definitely associates the number 11 to Satan/Maitreya/Raj Patel. '1' is the number to represent God, therefore 11 symbolizes that Satan wants to be a God beside God, just as 11 is '1' beside '1'.

This episode also introduces a new character: Eboo Patel, Maitreya's associate for the Muslim community.

Finally, it speaks about the recent UN announcement about appointing an Alien Ambassador, and just at the same timing, CNN as reported that many high level militaries have witnessed UFOs close to their nuclear facilities and have reported that these UFOs have remotely activated and de-activated their Nuclear missiles.

The promise of God is coming, I urge you to come back to God before it's too late for you. Accept God as the Sol God and your only Master and obey his holy books: Torah, Bible and, the Koran prevails as the last revelation and is to be obeyed in priority.

If you submit to God and obey him, you'll be fully safe from any danger and you'll receive a great reward, elsewhere, if you deny God's message, you'll be among the punished ones: You'll suffer in this life and you'll burn in hell forever.

God's Order is close, you can now consider yourself as warned.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The truth is from God? Wake up, son. I dedicated a big part of my life to the experiment - I was a evangelican christian and I was compelled to save everyone; then I forced myself to be an atheist with the same result. Then was Maitreya... and your Koran afterwards - everything is a waste of space, nothing credible or worth believing.
It's all about experience, rest in peace Jimmy Hendrix. Oh how I want to wake up and stop listening to everyone and to live and to be resposible for what I do. And whichever way it takes me, whichever way...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
The truth is from God? Wake up, son. I dedicated a big part of my life to the experiment - I was a evangelican christian and I was compelled to save everyone; then I forced myself to be an atheist with the same result. Then was Maitreya... and your Koran afterwards - everything is a waste of space, nothing credible or worth believing.
It's all about experience, rest in peace Jimmy Hendrix. Oh how I want to wake up and stop listening to everyone and to live and to be resposible for what I do. And whichever way it takes me, whichever way...

I am not responsible for the others, I am just here to transmit to the people a warning from God: to re establish the Truth and to warn the people about the coming Punishment of God, now the people have to make a real choice. I am not an activist, I rather hate activism, I am only working for myself by obeying God and God will reward me. I ask you nothing for my warnings, I do not expect anything from you, that's all for you. That's not about you and me, but it's all about each person and God. Either you accept God's reminders and turn to God, either, you chose to ignore God's call and you'll pay forever the consequencies of your choice.

So don't lose your time, accept my message or reject it as whole, but do not seek any debate, there is nothing to debate with the Truth From God.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Once again, Raj Patel/Maitreya/Satan's blinking rate is not human. At about 02m30, even flashed, he does not even blink.

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is the one of the Devil, Earth is not our Mother, Earth is not fragile, We owe nothing to Earth but we owe everything to God, our Creator and the Creator of planet Earth. We are far more fragile than earth, and God will soon unleash the demons and the planet earth on the evildoers.

The Apocalypse gets closer, either you're with God by prooving it by your actions and you'll be spared, either you'll soon pay.

Don't play with God, don't play with your fate forever, God is not an old man with a white beard, God is the Almighty, the Sole Master of the whole Universe.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Creepy...how this guy is being 'plugged' onto us....I am told that he also never blinks with his eyes...

second line.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In his last 2010 conference at New York City, Benjamin Creme has clearly confirmed that WE ARE GODS: 1111111111111...

Maitreya/Satan (Raj Patel) says there is no God above us, there is no Master above us, what a liar!!!

Satan perfectly knows that God has created him and us, and that God has created the whole universe. All Satan can do is to call you, he cannot force you to do anything, do not fall in his trap otherwise you'll lose yourself forever.

Koran S14:V22
And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was God Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise, to you. I had no authority over you except to call you, but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with God. For wrongdoers there must be a grievous Penalty."

Recently, there were clear signs of the release of Gog and Magog, which is one of the great signs of the Apocalypse, prepare your faith in God before it's too late. I repeat, it's your only protection against this demonic spiral of Chaos.

Choose God for your own good or choose to be your own God and assume the consequencies of your choice forever!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join