It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Theres something wrong about this guy. Why doesnt he blink?? He makes me think of a cobra for some reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Theres something wrong about this guy. Why doesnt he blink?? He makes me think of a cobra for some reason.

When someone is possessed by a Jinn/Spirit, he does not blink or very few.

Raj Patel is emboded by the most powerful Jinn: Satan/Maitreya/Ibliss

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by Neo__

Hmmm... You make some good points and I will definitely think about some of these things further. As far as Creme goes, he is obviously intelligent but I am not sure I trust, or rather believe, what he is saying. He has made many claims that have not come to fruition in the time span he gave, amongst other things. Anyways, have a good week!

Hi LifeIsEnergy,

Thanks for keeping an open mind on this, I think this all that is really expected by anyone on this subject. And I know of the old saying that an 'open mind can lead to one's brains falling out' but a closed mind also leads to stagnation.

Earlier, post by LifeIsEnergy, you said that the "Buddha Gautama teaches that the 'self' is an illusion, a dream, a mirage, a shadow... ", whereas I was saying that Maitreya's teaching claim that the Self is the eternal 'Spark of God' that resides within us all. I'm pretty sure that the problem here is simply one of semantics. What the Buddha called the 'self', Maitreya calls the 'personality', i.e. the mind, spirt and body. The Buddha says that “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”. This peace, I believe, is the recognition and identification of the eternal Being within, the true Self.

You also mentioned that that the Buddha "never taught us that, the world as a whole, or as "new agers" often state, that the reality of matter in our universe is an illusion, therefore not present. Rather, that our sense of sight creates these things into existence in our mind, which is like an illusion, but not into existence as a whole. These things would exist with or without the human species." Again, I'm guessing that this is matter of opinion and interpretation. The Buddha said“A wise man, recognizing that the world is but an illusion, does not act as if it is real, so he escapes the suffering.” Scientists today agree with Buddhism in that they recoginize that there no such thing as solid matter. Everything is energy. Therefore what we think is solid matter is really an illusion and is subject to change in time and space. And since time and space is relative to our point of view, what are we left with? Illusion.

In reference to your doubts about Creme's 'claims not coming to fruition in the time space he gave', Creme says that at the time of the prediction the "possibility" was definitely real. He says that because everything is energy and even a Bodhisattva like the Christ-Maitreya must work within the bounds of this energy, there are "windows of opportunity" that open from time to time. It's all about how we respond to these windows of opportunity and the general message of sharing and peace in the world. If things change, like for instance, the energy of the free of will of Mankind changes, then a particular window of opportunity could close. But this is only temporary apparently. According to the Ancient Wisdom, time does not really exist in the realm of the Masters. Only waves of activity and non-activity exists for these enlightened Beings. The reappearance of Maitreya, according to Creme, has already taken place in the higher regions of reality. The event, the activity, has only now to precipitate downwards to our plane of time and space. This is why the exact time of this event is so difficult to pinpoint, the windows of opporunity keep changing according to the energies in play.

Quote from the Share International:

On the Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, "All eyes will see him," will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago.

At the same time, the energy which he embodies ― the Christ Principle, the energy of love ― will flow out in tremendous potency through the hearts of all humanity. He has said: "It will be as if I embrace the world. People will feel it even physically." This will evoke an intuitive, heartfelt response to his message. Simultaneously, on the outer, physical plane, there will be hundreds of thousands of miracle healings throughout the planet. In these three ways we will know that Maitreya is the World Teacher, come for all groups, religious and non-religious alike.

Our response to this experience will determine the entire future of this planet. Maitreya will present us with a choice: either we continue as we are now, in the old, greedy, selfish, complacent ways of the past, and destroy ourselves, or we accept the principle of sharing, accept that we are one, and begin the creation of a civilization such as this world has never yet seen. Maitreya already knows our answer. He has said: "My heart tells me your answer, your choice, and is glad."

Cheers,

Neo.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Last week Benjamin Creme and Raj Patel actually met in San Fransisco.

In addition to the private meeting in Berkeley, Mr. Patel attended the Sunday lecture for three hours, and concluded that Mr. Creme was “a sweet, pleasant old man” who ultimately “was like the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland who said she could believe in six impossible things before breakfast.”

http:
//www.nytimes.com/2010/08/20/us/20bcjames.html

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by otherwise

Good find 'otherwise'!

I think you left out the most important part of the article. Allow me :

"After the meeting, both men have decided to call the events of the past several months “a case of mistaken identity.” They seemed impressed with each other, with Mr. Creme saying he found Mr. Patel quite intelligent and charming.

Mr. Patel had a different impression of Mr. Creme: “Bonkers.” "

and

"Although Mr. Creme has finally released Mr. Patel from his divine burden, it doesn’t mean that he has given up on the idea of a messiah for these troubling times. In fact, his meeting with Mr. Patel was just part of an extended visit to the Bay Area to recruit new believers. "

source www.nytimes.com...

Case closed.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

His head is always tilted back, his posture is that of someone who is looking over a cliff..

I'll post another video and you will see his tendency to always lift his head back.

He gives the effect that he is at a higher point than you.

This is Patel with the Camera positioned at a slightly higher point but he stills give the impression that he's looking downward:

This effect can give the impression that hes talking from an higher position than you.

Subconsciously to you It will give him authority and makes him look bigger.

The Cobras head tilts back when it's tongue tastes the air and in it's posture it makes itself look bigger and worth taking more seriously.

This is a speculative assumption trying to give you reasoning....

all the best.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Share International contributor Betzy Whitfill comments on the NY Times article about the meeting between Benjamin Creme and Raj Patel. She writes that Patel and Scott James are taking advantage of Share International to promote and sell more books:

Source

[edit on 28/8-2010 by otherwise]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by rajaten

His head is always tilted back, his posture is that of someone who is looking over a cliff..

I'll post another video and you will see his tendency to always lift his head back.

He gives the effect that he is at a higher point than you.

This is Patel with the Camera positioned at a slightly higher point but he stills give the impression that he's looking downward:

This effect can give the impression that hes talking from an higher position than you.

Subconsciously to you It will give him authority and makes him look bigger.

The Cobras head tilts back when it's tongue tastes the air and in it's posture it makes itself look bigger and worth taking more seriously.

This is a speculative assumption trying to give you reasoning....

all the best.

Excellent remark, I'll investigate it further...

Thanks again for your intelligence

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by otherwise

Good find 'otherwise'!

I think you left out the most important part of the article. Allow me :

"After the meeting, both men have decided to call the events of the past several months “a case of mistaken identity.” They seemed impressed with each other, with Mr. Creme saying he found Mr. Patel quite intelligent and charming.

Mr. Patel had a different impression of Mr. Creme: “Bonkers.” "

and

"Although Mr. Creme has finally released Mr. Patel from his divine burden, it doesn’t mean that he has given up on the idea of a messiah for these troubling times. In fact, his meeting with Mr. Patel was just part of an extended visit to the Bay Area to recruit new believers. "

source www.nytimes.com...

Case closed.

Ok if the Devil says that he's not the Devil, then we have to believe him??!!!

case closed ... your own case was alreading closed a long time ago

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Ok.

So the guy (Creme) who started this whole thing with Patel now publicily admits everybody involved has been mistaken.

Now instead of believing Creme was lying in the first instance you choose to believe that he is lying now.

I think you need to look for some help. Please get some assistance. They are peole who can help you.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Ok.

So the guy (Creme) who started this whole thing with Patel now publicily admits everybody involved has been mistaken.

Now instead of believing Creme was lying in the first instance you choose to believe that he is lying now.

I think you need to look for some help. Please get some assistance. They are peole who can help you.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by JohnySeagull]

When you have a liar in front of you, it's not to the liar to tell you if he is saying the truth or not, that's to you to have enough intelligence and discernment to guess when he's lying and when he's saying the truth.

Maitreya/Satan's case is not only limited to Benjamin Creme, it's a much larger case which involves the most influential people on earth.

Now they've met a true opposition and true hard proofs which expose their scam, they are sending trolls like you to spread their poison everwhere on the web.

You're exposed for long and you're losing your time on this page, you're only digging deeper and the punishment you'll receive from God will be proportional to your baseness.

No need to reply, I won't answer you, this response is meant to warn the honest people who read this page to not pay attention to your aberrations.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Its a pity you have the word 'truth' in your name yet you do not know anything about it.

All you are spreading is lies. THis is what your God is doing to you.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The NY Times article doesn't actually deny that Raj Patel is Maitreya, does it? Creme and Patel are commenting on each other, but don't really comment anything about Patel being Maitreya, although Creme has refuted this claim earlier this year.

Both Creme and Patel might be liars, who really knows, but what if Patel told us he's not Maitreya, and then later appear as Maitreya at the "Day of Declaration"? How credible would that be? He would've been taken as a liar, and no "Christ" or "Mahdi" would openly appear as a liar?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My feeling is that this Raj Patel character no doubt has the ability to captivate his audiences by using his power of speech, combined with a strong personality. Remember Hitler? He's simply using his special gift of speech as a way of jumping on the prophecy bandwagon, which will no doubt make him even richer than he probably already is.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
The NY Times article doesn't actually deny that Raj Patel is Maitreya, does it? Creme and Patel are commenting on each other, but don't really comment anything about Patel being Maitreya, although Creme has refuted this claim earlier this year.

Both Creme and Patel might be liars, who really knows, but what if Patel told us he's not Maitreya, and then later appear as Maitreya at the "Day of Declaration"? How credible would that be? He would've been taken as a liar, and no "Christ" or "Mahdi" would openly appear as a liar?

Their propaganda machine is so powerful that the people will be easily convinced by their propaganda whatever it is. Don't worry about that, they will label as fundies, extremists those who oppose them, ..., the fact that Creme and Raj Patel/Maitreya are lying is not a scoop, they will continue lying to the people, it's their true nature,... When the day of declaration will come, things will go very fast (Ufos, exraterrestrials, the so called reappearance of Jesus, the so called coming of the Mahdi, Krishna, Buddha....), the people will be in a total illusion, that's not hard to manipulate the populace, they have been prepared for decades to become perfect morons/patsies.

Only those who have a deep faith in God and who think about their life/actions will see this illusion and will reject it, only those who prefer the after life to this life will reject this fake paradise on earth (the paradise of the sinners, afterwards they will burn in hell forever).

Peace on you

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Patel is nothing but a wantabe Guru with some heavy finacial backing and his backers have a agenda.He is a creation/fiction and a puppet . No different than Tim Robins who sells snake oil . Well ironicly Patel sells a book called the value of nothing for £14.99 and nothing is what you get for your £14.99 . As for Benjiman Creme he is nothing but a tube of preparation H , a cream you wipe on your a$$ . While greedy people are easy targets and vessals for jinn .I don't think that Ibliss will use/keep this one to come out to the world .I also think that to many would laugh this guy of as a hack .In the mean time he will be used to damage society though pushing agendas .

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Hi,
Thank you for explaining this "Night Of Brahma" thing to me. It makes sense that Self is appart from creation and uncreation. As for the story of Adam and Eve (parable of detachment in your view), I thought it had more to do with sacrificial incarnation of souls in order to advance early animalistic men.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
reply to post by Neo__

Hi,
Thank you for explaining this "Night Of Brahma" thing to me. It makes sense that Self is appart from creation and uncreation. As for the story of Adam and Eve (parable of detachment in your view), I thought it had more to do with sacrificial incarnation of souls in order to advance early animalistic men.

Hmmm... I'm not sure that these animalistic men and those incarnating souls can be seperated into two. One is more likely to be the reflection of the other.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

When you have a liar in front of you, it's not to the liar to tell you if he is saying the truth or not, that's to you to have enough intelligence and discernment to guess when he's lying and when he's saying the truth.

Maitreya/Satan's case is not only limited to Benjamin Creme, it's a much larger case which involves the most influential people on earth.

Now they've met a true opposition and true hard proofs which expose their scam, they are sending trolls like you to spread their poison everwhere on the web.

You're exposed for long and you're losing your time on this page, you're only digging deeper and the punishment you'll receive from God will be proportional to your baseness.

No need to reply, I won't answer you, this response is meant to warn the honest people who read this page to not pay attention to your aberrations.

That's about the most intellectually dishonest statement I think I have ever read at ATS. When it is pointed out to you that Creme did not confirm that Patel was Maitreya and that Patel thinks Creme is bonkers, you pass off this huge contradiction with your belief by claiming (without evidence) that they both lied about each other! In other words, EVIDENCE and LOGIC don't matter for you. I call that not loving truth but being blind to it

And you call yourself a scientist?

You lost the respect of people here several pages back when you expressed racist sentiments towards Hindus and Buddhists. No one who loves God would be so intolerant towards people of other faiths. Only someone who loves himself above all others would be such. You lost the argument with JohnySeagull many pages back but cannot admit it, so you are reduced to the pathetic spectacle of calling him a "troll." May I point out that making ad hominems is always the last resort of those who have lost the argument.....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
That's about the most intellectually dishonest statement I think I have ever read at ATS. When it is pointed out to you that Creme did not confirm that Patel was Maitreya and that Patel thinks Creme is bonkers, you pass off this huge contradiction with your belief by claiming (without evidence) that they both lied about each other! In other words, EVIDENCE and LOGIC don't matter for you. I call that not loving truth but being blind to it

And you call yourself a scientist?

You lost the respect of people here several pages back when you expressed racist sentiments towards Hindus and Buddhists. No one who loves God would be so intolerant towards people of other faiths. Only someone who loves himself above all others would be such. You lost the argument with JohnySeagull many pages back but cannot admit it, so you are reduced to the pathetic spectacle of calling him a "troll." May I point out that making ad hominems is always the last resort of those who have lost the argument.....

Contrary to you or to the other trolls, I've produced my own serie, I've exposed to the people my proofs. Anyone has the opportunity to verify by himself any part of my serie and many people has confirmed my research by doing independant reseach beside mines.

Anyway, I don't expect from you any confirmation, bring your proofs or just shut your mouth, it's better than uttering insults and hatred.

I don't expect to convince you about anything, I know that the people like you are totaly biased and are just here to serve as trolls and to bring chaos. You are the puppets of the puppets of Satan....You're pitiful.

End of the discussion....you can send me another troll hidden behind another alias, your evil task is condemned to failure and you'll soon taste how evil are your actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join