It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
YOU LIED AGAIN!!! Sinking deeper and deeper. Be glad I did not follow your original prayer or you'll be a goner by now.

Glad you came back, even if YOU LIED AGAIN that you are done with me. Err.....psst...it's you doing the exposing of yourself and you not realizing it, not the insignificant me.

The only thing I will claim to inject into you is not poison, but insights to your own behaviour. Re-Read the thread of when you and I stared here.

Truly and sincerely once again, Peace. ( if i had intended ill will towards you, you would not have lasted this long.)

Do it, pray God to destroy the liar among both of us in this discussion. Do it if you are truthful or leave as the liar you are.

End of the discussion

[edit on 13-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Do it, pray God to destroy the liar among both of us in this discussion. Do it if you are truthful or leave as the liar you are.

End of the discussion

[edit on 13-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

Nope. Told you before, I want none hurt. Instead I will pray for His mercy on you.

But you are free to do as you please. It's your free will and how you want to use it, not mine.

My wish for you is only to re-read the Holy book you hold dear, and may enlightenment fall upon you one day. This discussion is far from over, but I can only discuss issues with others of a rational mind.

When you are ready, you are welcomed back, and hope with better insights, and not deluded notions that spring from some repressed abusive childhood you had in your life.

I guess you currently hold the highest record that the insignificant me had ever exchange with another on a personal basis, but only with the purpose that you may see some light by sharing insights. Right now, it may seem hopeless, but when you are ready, after re-reading this chapter, you will be more informed on the Truth than you are today.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hello 101.

I've followed your discussion with TIFG the past few pages or so. I think you're preaching to the deaf. I've read several of his posts and threads, and strikes me as too self-righteous and judgemental to be open to a different opinion than the one he holds dear.

The "God will destroy the liar amongst us" argument is far too simplistic to be used as a final response to a mature discussion. Your approach seems far more sensible and calm.

I like the way you think and have added you as my friend.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Thanks for you kind compliments and I am honoured that you would consider me a friend.

Cheers! :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
reply to post by Neo__

Hi,
Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, there's a question I have and nobody (in the books) seems to have the answer. Does anyone survive the night of Brahma? And if not, what's the point of spiritual evolution?

The way I see it is as follows, and these are my words but the concepts have been derived from Maitreya's teachings, the Laws of Life.

The Big Bang and the Big Crunch represent the Night and Days of Brahma, forever appearing and disappearing into and out of manifestation.

Creation is another word for the Big Bang. Creation, Energy and Light are synonymous terms.

Energy is another word for spirit. Everything in creation is energy and everything in creation becomes light.

Light is the mother of creation. Everything in creation is subject to time and space and is therefore illusionary.

It's upon this canvas of creation that the "Self" manifests itself. The Self is that internal and unchanging "Being" deep within our heart of hearts. The Self is the Spark of God that observes creation. The Self is an immortal Being and One with God.

Man, in His "Being" is the Self.

Man, in his "Becoming", is the soul, the reflection of the Self.

Being is eternal whereas becoming is a process in time and space.

The Self alone matters. Identification with anything else leads to suffering. See the Four Noble Truths of the Buddha. These are the same concepts.

In the domain of creation we find consciousness, awareness of Self. In the domain of the Supreme Being there is omni-presence, omni-potence, and omni-awareness. Gurus and saints know that the elements of creation can be controlled. The Supreme Being can never be controlled.

Mind, spirit and body are the temples of the Lord which man inhabits. Spirit is Shiv-shakti, which is energy. Mind is Brahma, which is thought-formation. Body is Prakriti, which is material substance or material activity.

The Self is not energy. The Self is not thought formation. The Self is not material activity. The destiny of the Self is to enter and leave these temples of the Lord at will.

Detachment is the process whereby man ceases to identify with the body, the mind and the spirit (energy). Through detachment we come to know our real Self. Any action we perform, says Maitreya, we should perform with honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and detachment. This is how awareness of Self grows.

Self-respect leads to self-awareness. Self-awareness leads to Self-Realization.

In awareness of Self there is salvation. In creation everything is moving, but do not, says Maitreya, step into creation. Observe it, watch it, but don't become attached to it. This is the meaning behind the myth of Adam and Eve. Creation was represented by the forbidden fruit of good and evil. Adam and Eve were instructed to observe creation but not to consume it., which is an act of attachment. Through attachment a journey of becoming self-aware was undertaken, i.e. Adam and Eve suddenly knew they were naked and were expelled from the the Garden of Eden.

And we're still on that journey of Self-Awareness. Maitreya is here to help us become more aware of the God within. But He can only point the way for us. It's up to us to become more aware and to come to the Self-Realization that we are all One. We always have been and always will be. It's our heritage.

A Swami once asked Maitreya: "What is meant in the Bible by "Loving your neighbour as yourself?". Maitreya said: " To love you neighbour as yourself has nothing to do with religion. When it comes to loving yourself, you love your neighbour because the Self in him is the Self in you."

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was reading through this misinfo, and wasn't planning on commenting, but after I seen numerous false accusations and misinterpretations I felt the need to speak up. I am sure this will fall on deaf ears, like so many others comments have, but whatever.

First, your grouping of Buddhism (and Hinduism) into "New Age" philosophies, is a terrible mistake. Buddhism has been around before Christianity and Islam, far from new age. It is true the new agers have taken many of the Buddha's teachings as their own, and this is truly a disservice to Buddhism.

Second, Maitreya (as others have told you) in the Buddhist tradition, is a Buddha that will appear after all of Buddha Gautama's teachings (Dharma) has been forgotten/lost/distorted. Again, new agers have capitalized off of this Buddhist tradition and belief, and it truly is a disservice to them.

I sincerely hope you step back and take a deep breath, and look at what you are doing and subscribing to. One day you will see how ego driven your belief's were, and how misinformed your statements and work is. You call people sheep, but you yourself are blinded to the big picture and caught inside your disillusioned ego.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
I was reading through this misinfo, and wasn't planning on commenting, but after I seen numerous false accusations and misinterpretations I felt the need to speak up. I am sure this will fall on deaf ears, like so many others comments have, but whatever.

First, your grouping of Buddhism (and Hinduism) into "New Age" philosophies, is a terrible mistake. Buddhism has been around before Christianity and Islam, far from new age. It is true the new agers have taken many of the Buddha's teachings as their own, and this is truly a disservice to Buddhism.

I'm glad you responded, this what forums like this are all about.

I'm not sure what accusation I've made, except maybe attempting to draw a line between Buddhism, Christianity and our own time. I totally agree with you. This is not simply "New Age" philosophy. This is the "Ancient Wisdom", which Buddhism has ascribed to for thousands of years. Just because our new age of today has found a new way of describing the old doesn't mean that it's wrong. It simply is what it is, a new way of describing the old. The so called and mis-named "New Age" philosophy is indeed nothing but a repackaging of the old and timeless wisdom.

Second, Maitreya (as others have told you) in the Buddhist tradition, is a Buddha that will appear after all of Buddha Gautama's teachings (Dharma) has been forgotten/lost/distorted. Again, new agers have capitalized off of this Buddhist tradition and belief, and it truly is a disservice to them.

Yes, I agree. The quotes from the old books say that Maitreya, the Fifth Buddha, will not appear until all of the Buddha's teachings have been forgotten. What if the old books didn't quite get it right? The Bible isn't the only book that was written by men and subject to interpretation. What if Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom have indeed reappeared ahead of schedule? There's a lot of indication that this is the case. The publications, for instance, of H.P. Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey alone should warrant some attention. These are books of great wisdom that support and clarify the Ancient Wisdom.

The great Teachers of our race have been with us for thousands and thousands of years. Today is no different.

I sincerely hope you step back and take a deep breath, and look at what you are doing and subscribing to. One day you will see how ego driven your belief's were, and how misinformed your statements and work is. You call people sheep, but you yourself are blinded to the big picture and caught inside your disillusioned ego.

I can't disagree that being ego driven is one of the worst ways to view life. It's part of the warning of attachment that Maitreya talks about. I'm not quite sure, however, where I called people sheep, except to imply that all of us are initially subject to the illusions of the world of form. Even modern day science can't disagree that there is nothing really, really physical. We do indeed live in a world of illusion, which is, unless I'm mistaken, one of the basic Buddhist premises.

Am I blinded to the big picture? Who knows, maybe. I'm just wandering through this "maya of life" like everyone else here. The concept, however, that our life, our personality is but an actor on stage is not a new concept. If the manifested Universe expresses itself as Life, Consciousness and Appearance, then we, as spirit, mind and body should be able to become aware of this. And in becoming aware of this we should be able to observe our selves as actors upon the stage of life.

Maitreya tells us that we should watch and observe ourselves as life passes before us. But not with a cold and dispassionate heart, but rather always with the compassion and mindful accord of sincerity, honesty and detachment.

Is this something different than what the Buddha taught? Maybe you could help me out here and tell what part of this philosophy the Buddha disagreed with.

Isn't becoming more aware what life is all about? Didn't the Buddha once say that 'just as there are different levels of being asleep there are also different levels of being awake'?

Becoming more and more aware of who and what we are shouldn't require one to be come a traditional Buddhist or Taoist. These latter are but religions, attempts to manifest an unmanifestable truth.

Becoming more aware is not about religion or psychology. But rather, at least the way I see it, it's a natural way for the soul to become 'One' with the Self.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
I'm glad you responded, this what forums like this are all about.

Indeed.

I'm not sure what accusation I've made...

That post I made was directed at the OP, so that should clear up most of this confusion between me and you.

Just because our new age of today has found a new way of describing the old doesn't mean that it's wrong.

It also doesn't mean that it is right, keep that in mind.

The so called and mis-named "New Age" philosophy is indeed nothing but a repackaging of the old and timeless wisdom.

Maybe, but you must take into account that all "repackaging", of anything, loses some, if not most, of its originality and sometimes quality. I would respect it more if they did not take, or borrow, "old world" terminology and philosophies, and mold them into their own. Over time, that distorts the original meanings of these terms and philosophies. I would respect them more if they took the time and effort to find their own terminology and philosophies from their own experiences of life. There then may still be numerous similarities between the two, as there are between many religions, but at least we would know it is sincere and not just pure plagiarism.

What if the old books didn't quite get it right? The Bible isn't the only book that was written by men and subject to interpretation. What if Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom have indeed reappeared ahead of schedule?

Buddhist texts do not include prophecies, and they are not waiting for a savior to come. Their savior is already here, and that is within their teachings. The statement of a new Buddha arriving (Maitreya), is only a logical assessment that when all of Gautama's teachings are lost, there will be the need for a new Buddha's teachings. Marking him/her a 'special' Buddha just as Gautama was. However, there have been many, maybe thousands, of people who have reached Buddhahood since Gautama and there have been many "Masters of Wisdom" throughout history since his time also. There is no set schedule as you are referring to. And unless there is some cataclysmic event, or a religious/genocidal war waged against Buddhism, in the near future that will wipe all of Gautama's teachings off the face of the Earth, then Maitreya Buddha is still far from appearing. I would say at least a few hundred years away, if not more.

I can't disagree that being ego driven is one of the worst ways to view life. It's part of the warning of attachment that Maitreya talks about.

You mention "Maitreya talks about" a few times, and I do not understand what you mean. Who are you referring to? Like I stated before, Maitreya has not appeared yet. That is, unless all of what we think are Gautama's teachings are actually not, thus they are lost. But then you would be in a sticky situation of having to explain how 800-1000 year old texts are false, and in fact are not a clear representation of Gautama's teachings. And even if you could that, then you are still left with the fact that, that would mean Maitreya would of appeared long ago and being that Buddha's still live a normal human lifespan, he would of also passed away long ago and it would be his teachings who we would be reading instead of Gautama's.

We do indeed live in a world of illusion, which is, unless I'm mistaken, one of the basic Buddhist premises.

Many people seem to mistake this premise, you are not alone. Buddha Gautama teaches that the 'self' is an illusion, a dream, a mirage, a shadow... that must be questioned and then removed in order to reach Nirvana. He taught that it gives way to the creation of the ego, which is a destructive force in our mind. But he never taught us that, the world as a whole, or as "new agers" often state, that the reality of matter in our universe is an illusion, therefore not present. Rather, that our sense of sight creates these things into existence in our mind, which is like an illusion, but not into existence as a whole. These things would exist with or without the human species.

Again, your references to Maitreya I do not understand. Please read what I wrote previously about your belief that Maitreya is already here. I enjoy your questions and hope some of what I wrote can be a help to your journey. Obviously I am just a student as you are, and do not know everything, so if you have further questions or comments please feel free to voice them and I will be happy to continue our discussion.

Becoming more and more aware of who and what we are shouldn't require one to be come a traditional Buddhist or Taoist...Becoming more aware is not about religion or psychology.

I couldn't agree more. These are but just tools to aide in that process, but very well can also become a hindrance when used without reason/logic and when it is not put into practice through experience.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Buddhism is a facinating concept or philosophy.

It is not a religion, never meant to be one. It is only a way of life taught by the great Indian Teacher Buddha. It was through his own enforced sufferings, placing himself on the path of suffering, learning empathy which he never knew as a priviledged prince earmarked for kingship did he found out noble truths about life itself.

But such truths and realization were based on the path of suffering, one aspect of human suffering and not one of love. The following disciples then had many different interpretations, and the usuage of sophisticated reasoning and logic to support their thesis.

If unchanged by sophisticated artistry of beguiling logic, the Buddha's simple message to mankind is to accept his 4 noble truths to be awakened and follow the eightfold path to end suffering.

Today, if you look around you amongst the practitioners of Buddhism, how many of them accept the 4 noble truths as they become so engrossed by greed?

Today, if you look around you amongst the practitioners of Buddhism, how many of them follow the eightfold path as they hurt and harm others, or support such activities, bullying others and would rather spend time in indulgement than in contemplation?

Yes, you can see the trappings of such philosophies alive today, monks in their robes, great shiny adornments called temples, full donations with money than necessary which had never been effectively used - the form but not the heart which is nothing more than hypocrisy.

Dare you say that Buddhism in its original teachings had been all but disappeared? Mankind has reach a critical juncture at this point of time. This is no false alarm. There is more than ever the importance of the 4 noble truths be taught and realize today.

And it is not comming from the overfed and redolent priests indulging in their wealth and power today.

Peace. Just my insignificant insight.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm not sure what accusation I've made...

That post I made was directed at the OP, so that should clear up most of this confusion between me and you.

Good, that makes more sense. I had actually forgotten about the original poster for a while.

The so called and mis-named "New Age" philosophy is indeed nothing but a repackaging of the old and timeless wisdom.

Maybe, but you must take into account that all "repackaging", of anything, loses some, if not most, of its originality and sometimes quality...

Yes, but it could also be part of that continuous revelation we call life. How could this next turn of the wheel, this next revelation in our evolution, not be based on the old and ancient wisdom. Cyclic revolution-evolution assures this to be the case.

What if the old books didn't quite get it right? The Bible isn't the only book that was written by men and subject to interpretation. What if Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom have indeed reappeared ahead of schedule?

Buddhist texts do not include prophecies, and they are not waiting for a savior to come. Their savior is already here, and that is within their teachings...

Interesting, and makes a lot of sense, again from this Maitreya story I'm reiterating here. Maitreya is also said to already be here and always has been!

The Buddha and the Christ, according to the ancient wisdom, are two to the most important people to have ever walked this earth. The were, respectively, the embodiment of Wisdom and Love, two of the highest attributes that mankind can ever acquire. The Buddha has already "left the building", according to Creme's master; He is now in the Sirius System and has turned over the reigns of World Teacher to that great Being we know as the Christ, Maitreya. (There is legend that the Buddha returns to Earth for a blessing in secret valley of the Himalayas once every year during the Wesak Festival, the full moon of May)

You mention "Maitreya talks about" a few times, and I do not understand what you mean. Who are you referring to?

LifeIsEnergy,

I'm running out of time here -I'm about to go on holidays for a week.

The book Maitreya's Teachings - The Laws of Life is part two of the "direct", modern day teachings of Maitreya.

Maitreya is said to be a World Teacher, the Master of all Masters. From the back cover of this book: "Few could read from these pages without being changed. To some the extraordinary insights into world events will be of major interest, while to others the laying bare of the secrets of self-realization, the simple description of experienced truth, will be a revelation. To anyone seeking to understand the Laws of Life...the essential unity of all life is underscored in a clear and meaningful way. Never, it would appear, have the laws by which we live seemed so natural and so unconstraining."

The teachings from this book were initially acquired via a "close associate" of Maitreya's over a five year period of teaching sessions between 1988 and 1993 with a group of advanced Swamis from Northern India. The teachings were passed on from this "associate" to two independent journalists who in turn passed them for regular publication in the Share International magazine. The book was finally published in 2005.

The book could be well worth the investigation for you or any other reader with interest, (it's not expensive).

www.amazon.com: Maitreya's Teachings: The Laws of Life-Benjamin-Creme.

SeekerofTruth101,

Interesting concept that the "original teachings had been all but disappeared", I hadn't thought of it that way.

Cheers, (gota go..)

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You make some very good points. I agree with many of your posts, but I just do not see why, or like how you have went about claiming this Raj guy is Maitreya. Or that Maitreya is the anti-christ.

I agree that Buddhism, like most old-world knowledge, philosophy, history and religion, has been victim to circumstance. I am not prepared to say that all of Gautama Buddha's teachings are lost, as the 4 Noble Truths and 8 Fold Path are still available and known today, although maybe not practiced by the majority. I do think all religions (or philosophy's as you correctly labeled Buddhism) should be directly analyzed and scrutinized just as Christianity has been, as that is the way to peal off the misguided layers added on throughout history. The story of Maitreya very well could be one of those "added layers" and it too deserves some close study. But again, claiming that this Raj guy is the anti-christ, seems unjustified and destructive in many ways.

reply to post by Neo__

Hmmm... You make some good points and I will definitely think about some of these things further. As far as Creme goes, he is obviously intelligent but I am not sure I trust, or rather believe, what he is saying. He has made many claims that have not come to fruition in the time span he gave, amongst other things. Anyways, have a good week!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

[ The story of Maitreya very well could be one of those "added layers" and it too deserves some close study. But again, claiming that this Raj guy is the anti-christ, seems unjustified and destructive in many ways.

Thanks for you calm response and agree with you on greater scrutiny of what the Teachers had taught in their original teachings, before their disciples attempted to interpretate it.

No. In no way had I ever claimed Raj is the Matreya nor ever will. The spiritual awakeness currently going on around the world is no mass hallucination, nor borne out of frustrations, pain and sufferings.

The cycle of destructives by evil men had been exposed, and awoken many, with many more to go. The time has come for greater realization and it can only come from better understanding of what our ancient Teachers had attempted to teach us.

Where evil exists, good men will arise to guide the way. Duality is an ancient concept and wisdom that lives till today. I am not one of the good men for I am far too flawed, but the spirit of good men lived in our midst today, and that can only come from being taught and awaken in the first place.

Thanks again for your response, and may something good come out of these in this difficult time for many.

Peace and cheers. :-)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Where evil exists, good men will arise to guide the way.

Nice! Why do you say you are too flawed to be a good man though? Everybody is born flawed, and must learn how to change as they grow. Even Buddha was flawed about what reality is for most his life because he was mislead. Once he saw suffering it was hard for him to understand it, but he worked hard to understand it and change his ways. This means you too can do as he did with practice and discipline.

Anyways, somehow I mistook you for the OP
, maybe because you both have "truth" in your names
, but that was my ignorant mistake and I apologize for some of my previous comments. They were not meant for you.

Have a good day!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

There is only one truth: There is only one God, the Master and Creator of the Universe, he's the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, he's the God of the Torah, the Bible and the Koran which prevails on them.

Is there a highest Truth than the one of our God and Creator?

Definitely, you have your beliefs and I have mine, you won't change my beliefs and I won't change yours.

God will judge our differences.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

There is only one truth: There is only one God, the Master and Creator of the Universe, he's the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, he's the God of the Torah, the Bible and the Koran which prevails on them.

Is there a highest Truth than the one of our God and Creator?

Definitely, you have your beliefs and I have mine, you won't change my beliefs and I won't change yours.

Ok, but I am not the one making the strong claims about creation and antichrist's. Nonetheless I agree. You believe as you wish, and I will do the same.

Wait what? Lol
never mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Wait what? Lol
never mind.

I've just said that God will judge you and he will judge me, he's the one who distributes the points.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
During this current 2010 year, we've never seen such an amount of catastrophes/acts of God, there isn't any single place on Earth which have not been affected by the Wrath of God.

These catastrophes are not random, they are truly provoked by God to warn us before his BIG punishment.

The people who have lost their lifes during these catastrophes are just like you, they were living their "normal" life, far from God and from this kind of preocupation. They were taken during their sleep, during their daily occupations, they were not expecting to submit such an pain.... and now they are not here anymore, they have undergone the consequencies of their actions. Do you really want to be part of them?

These Signs from God are just to announce the final Punishment. We've seen the same scenario with all the previous generations:

1- God punishes the people for their wrondoings, then they start praying him to liberate them.

2- As soon as God relieves the people from their suffering, they quickly come back to their disobediance and perversion.

3- God gives them a reprieve until they totaly forget him and his rules.

4- and suddently, he takes them once for all.

TODAY, WE ARE IN STEP 3!!!

S44:V12 (They will say
"Our Lord! Remove the Penalty from us, for We do really believe!"

S44:V15 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

S44:V16 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

Will you expect to see the punishment of God fall on you before to submit?

This list as you know is far from being exhaustive. Don't wait that the True Promise of God be realized on you, you'll regret it forever, it's still time to comply to the rules of God by obeying the Torah, the Bible and the Koran prevails. Just build your own relationship with God, it's nothing to do with the teachings of the organized religions.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This video is not mine, a big thanks to Youtuber david1057 who has made this video.

I've put it on my account just because it connects the dots with my serie on Maitreya/Raj Patel/Satan/Ibliss. It's now obvious that the masterchief of the illuminati plan is Satan himself.

Watch my serie on Raj Patel/Maitreya, you'll be able to connect all the dots about this evil conspiracy which is leaded by the Devil Satan/Ibliss/Maitreya himself.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The episode 21 exposes that Raj Patel's blink rate is simply not human. There isn't a single human being who is able to blink as few as Raj Patel does. This is just another hard indication that Raj Patel is actually Maitreya. I've brought studies done by experts in the field to confirm that Raj Patel's blinking is not normal.

In 2005, the Iranian President has experienced the same strange phenomenon when he gave his speech in the UN before an audience of world Presidents who did not blink, not even once, over 28 minutes.

The second part of this episode details the emergence of Maitreya on the basis of "The Awakening of Humanity" written in 2008 by Benjamin Creme, the resemblance with Raj Patel is blatant.

This is real!!!

Who will protect you against God if you don't believe in him? Who do you protect you against God if you follow Maitreya/Satan/Ibliss/Raj Patel?

Think about it, God's inevitable punishment is getting closer and closer, wake up before it's too late for you.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
After a long silence, Raj Patel/Maitreya comes back on the front of the scene on his personal column: The New York Times.

Raj Patel/Maitreya enjoys the rare privelege to use the columns of The New York Time as a mere paper for his private matters. Just ask yourself why Creme and Maitreya/Raj Patel enjoy such a coverage on the major newspapers (NYT, Guardian, LA Times,...)???!!!!

As if by chance, the NYT article is released just a day after my last episode who exposes undeniably that Raj Patel cannot be a normal human being. I challenge them to explain Raj Patel's BR: 0-2 blinks/min whereas it should be more than 30 blinks per minutes.

It's as if you've a human being who does not breathe and it does not seem to surprise many people.

Moreover, this NYT article is a pity, it contains nothing new to oppose the fact that Raj Patel is Maitreya, they are again and again repeating the same argument: "it's not him!!! It's not him", that's not by repeating the same thing that they will convince anyone.

The trend is even reversed, Raj Patel/Maitreya will push his agenda by releasing a new book on the notion of saviors, that way, Raj Patel will accelerate the movement before the D Day:

www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join