It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I study Hinduism and I do not dissociate God. I talk to God many times.
To me God is truly everywhere or everything that exists/nature. Deities are just extensions of human wisdom, they carry philosophical ideas. It's hard to explain these things, but ultimately it's up to the individual to choose which path it suits him best.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

I study Hinduism and I do not dissociate God. I talk to God many times.
To me God is truly everywhere or everything that exists/nature. Deities are just extensions of human wisdom, they carry philosophical ideas. It's hard to explain these things, but ultimately it's up to the individual to choose which path it suits him best.

Changing the definition of God (as defined in the Bible, Torah and Koran), changing all the rules of God, make you follow a total different code than the one of God, which is unique.

Therefore Hinduism is just another path of perdition.

No need for these "-isms", we are asked to obey God and his holy books, do you need to create a group for that? do you need other men for that? Do you need to create a symbol or a name for this?

No and that's what I call "Paths of perdition" and they are numerous.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The insignificant me had sought to avoid this thread once that guy with the rather pompous nickname joined this thread. out of deference and hope that he may shed better insights than my humble contributions could.

But this attack against Hinduism is an affront to my sensibilities and an insult to those of such system of faiths.

He claims to have read and swears by the holy Koran, and yet his ignorance is telling. Doesn't he knows that Allah is known by many names as He had said?

The Hindus have hundreds of gods in their pantheon, similar to the hellenes greeks. The indian culture dates far far back than western civilisation ever could.

Such system of worship is passed on by traditions, and traditions die hard. Without tradiations, there would be no link to the past, and the strengths to draw upon it to face the issues of todays.

However, for each Hindu, they are devoted only to a particular god such as Ganesh, Hanuman, Shiva, etc and respects the rest. You cannot find a more montheist than the Hindu.

Our Creator, in His wisdom, allows all kinds of humanity to call on Him in their time of need.

Even atheists call on Him, and his name is even known as Luck, Coincidence, Chance, Fate, Destiny, etc, because He knows at the time of human needs, he will understand there are higher powers than the puny mind and self can ever comprehend.

And in time, comprehending such love and powers, that human will return back to our Creator. He is patient and kind, so long as we hurt and harm no other humans-his creations and children.

The only issue with the Hindu culture is sadly, once again religion being twisted by TPTB then to divide their people to be classes - priests, warriors/kings, traders, etc, etc, to keep them in control and servitude, learnt by the Englanders.

This has nothing to do with our Creator, whom had given mankind the gift of free will.

Thus, I do recommend that guy re-read the Koran.

I was once honoured to be introduced to a group of gifted students. They could regurgitate facts to the smallest detail and I was astounded by such memory power.

However, when I ask them about a certain fact and how it would relate to their daily living, they were lost and could not answer coherently, using another regurgitation after another that at the end confounded themselves.

The point is that no matter how gifted they were in their memory power, they failed the critical test, and that is to COMPREHEND what that line of fact was about.

Certain lines can only be applied for certain issues and certain periods, NOT for EVERY detail in daily living. One has to be adaptable and not rigid in his beliefs, or in the end will only confound and contridict oneself, as well as the Almighty he seeks to worship and ended up misinterpretating His message.

This is my note to the guy with that pompous nickname that seek to be the Almighty' s voice

For those who argue ceasely who is the Matreya, it will be a fruitless search, as the time had not come, and if possible, may it not come.

One thing for sure is that he is amongst us now, doing what a teacher is suppose to do - to awaken the masses on the path of destruction we are heading for if we the masses do not change paths and do the necessary to avert this tragedy if not for ourselves, but for our next generations.

It is not him that matters, but it is you. Once you are awakened, by your knowledge will you be empowered to do the necessary, on your free will or if not, we will only have collectively doomed ourselves.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Changing the definition of God

Are you saying that GOD is not everywhere?
GOD is LOVE. So everyone should be free to explore what they want.
This is about freedom of choices.
The real 'solution' is not a belief global control, or a new belief that assumes it is beyond beliefs, but instead the real solution is for people to know and understand who they are, their power and authority over all forces of their life and live in that freedom.
It's whole different subject when you have aliens attempting to interfere with the evolution of our species. So I understand your concern.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Yes God has many names, that's not the problem, the problem is when you change the attributes of God, and that's one of the numerous distortions of Hinduism.

You recognize that each hindu choose a God and stay faithful to him, the problem is that there is ONLY 1 GOD and no other deities beside him.

You advocate me to re-read the Koran, I'll recommand you just to read it (and not only to read some pages).

Contrary to you, I've accepted all the Prophets of God (Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad) and ALL his holy books (Bible Torah and Koran), I cannot speak about the Prophets who are not mentioned in the Koran because I have no certainty about them. Anyway, God says in the Koran that there were many other prophets before Noah who are not mentionned and it's just because their true print (teachings) has totaly disappeared.

So you prefer to follow very old teachings which are so deviated, instead of following the last perfect & protected revelation of God: the Koran?!

How evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers!!!

Let's wait and see who will be punished, then you'll have your answer for sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Changing the definition of God

Are you saying that GOD is not everywhere?
GOD is LOVE. So everyone should be free to explore what they want.
This is about freedom of choices.
The real 'solution' is not a belief global control, or a new belief that assumes it is beyond beliefs, but instead the real solution is for people to know and understand who they are, their power and authority over all forces of their life and live in that freedom.
It's whole different subject when you have aliens attempting to interfere with evolution of our species. So I understand your concern.

God PARTIALLY defines SOME features of himself in the Koran, but as God is infinite and cannot be figured out by our limited brain, the definition of himself that he gave is partial.

God is everywhere and nowhere, he's everything at the same time, we cannot figure out him, but he can.

The real solution is to obey God because he knows better, not to follow the first false Messiah who will come.

WE HAVE THE ENTIRE TRUTH AND IT'S CONTAINED IN THE KORAN... those who rejects this will only find more perdition, because you have the solution and you prefer to seek another one which does not even exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

God PARTIALLY defines SOME features of himself in the Koran, but as God is infinite and cannot be figured out by our limited brain, the definition of himself that he gave is partial.

How can you say that GOD is infinite and then you say he's partial? Perhaps your the one who's dividing GOD in your mind. I have no problem in recognizing the infinity of GOD.
When you die, your soul does not go to 'heaven' it goes to the Universe. What makes you think that angels are not just sentient life forms??
God is just Love. Love is all that is.

those who rejects this will only find more perdition, because you have the solution and you prefer to seek another one which does not even exist.

You God given beliefs are not given by God, they are given by other people. That's why when you need to know what liberties you have, you do not open the Bible or the Koran, you open the constitution.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Exactly what attributes are you talking about? Graven images created from eons pasts by tradition before divine teachers were sent? Harm and hurt as well as destruction of his creation ANYTIME by ANYONE is permissable?

Yet you still claimed to hold and cherished the Koran dear?

That you claimed that the entire 'truth' can be gleaned from the Koran only shows your poor ignorance and lack the true teachings of our Creator.

Re-read my post, espacially on the part on the gifted students and may you be enlightened. But not that I really bother, for it is only your free will and choice to be at the stage of evolution.

Fortunately, you are but one lone voice here, just as I am, and may readers be more discerning in uncovering the facts for themselves.

Peace and cheers.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

How can you say that GOD is infinite and then you say he's partial? Perhaps your the one who's dividing GOD in your mind. I have no problem in recognizing the infinity of GOD.
When you die, your soul does not go to 'heaven' it goes to the Universe. What makes you think that angels are not just sentient life forms??
God is just Love. Love is all that is.

Once again, you make me say what I've not said.

I've not said that God is partial, I've said that we have only a partial definition of God, as our brains does not permit us to figure out God.

When you die, your soul does not return in the Universe but you're "welcomed"(the treatment will depend on your actions) by the Angels and you have a subtle body... according to your actions, either you'll suffer during this state, either you'll live in paradise like.
And when the Hour will come, ALL the human beings since Adam will leave this subtle body and will be resurected in a physical body and then we'll be judged by God himself for our actions.

A group will physically burn in hell forever (the true losers) and another group will enjoy paradise and the teachings of God forever (the true winners).

Contrary to you, I don't believe in conjecture or in the writings of human beings but in the words of God. I am merely repeating what is much more detailed in the Koran, the last revelation of our common God and Creator.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

At least you have the decency to adimit that you only understood a part of the Almighty, so please do change your nickname, for you are neither Him nor representative of Him, but a mortal just like the rest of us, just as clueless as your post is, attributing and misinterpretating His words with your lack of comprehension.

I hope this teaches you what CONTRIDICTION is.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Whatever suits your boat. To me you can believe whatever you want.
You should however do some changings on your approach. Calling Hinduism 'evil' is not really a good thing, no one OWNS the monopoly of spirituality of mankind. This goes out to Jesus, Mohammed, Maitreya etc. That's just prejudice.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

At least you have the decency to adimit that you only understood a part of the Almighty, so please do change your nickname, for you are neither Him nor representative of Him, but a mortal just like the rest of us, just as clueless as your post is, attributing and misinterpretating His words with your lack of comprehension.

I hope this teaches you what CONTRIDICTION is.

Don't make me say what I've not said.

Your "hateful" remark only shows your ignorance and your rage.

NO ONE can understand fully what is the Almighty, not even the highest creature that God has created.

If you understand fully God, it implies that you enjoy the same knowledge than him, and no one has the same knowledge than God, NO ONE IS EQUAL TO GOD.

The more you obey God, the more God will increase your knowledge and the more you'll better know God.

Whether you accept it or not, I am a representative of God just as anyone who has truly accepted the rules of God, not more, not less. A true believer of God is a representative of God in the sense that his whole behaviour illustrates what God commands us to do.

Die with your rage and leave this thread with your ignorance.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Whatever suits your boat. To me you can believe whatever you want.
You should however do some changings on your approach. Calling Hinduism 'evil' is not really a good thing, no one OWNS the monopoly of spirituality of mankind. This goes out to Jesus, Mohammed, Maitreya etc. That's just prejudice.

God has the monopoly of spirituality, not me or anyone else.

God owns the truth and he's clearly defined its layouts through the Koran: NO PROPHET WILL COME AFTER MUHAMMAD.... That's another reason among such numerous others that Maitreya is a liar as the Satan he is.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Rage? Base emotions on an intellectual debate? That's nonsensical. You had only continually contridict not only yourself but the words of the Almighty that you hold dear.

Should you claim to be His representative, you are either a ignorant or a stubborn dull headed one. Either way, you make a poor representative by your lack of comprehension, unwillingness to comprehend and resorting to emotional debates rather than for the truth.

Do re-read the holy Koran again, as well as its history, this time do try to understand each word according to its time frame and happenstance, and not memorize each line. You will be welcome back again with open arms once you understand what the true and peaceful Koran is attempting to enlighten you.

And no, I am not Patel nor attempting to defend him. I just find your post rather disconcerting and absolutely horrendous, if not mis-interpretative of the facts He sought to guide humanity.

Peace again. Assalamu Aleikom

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Moses has marked the world at his time and his influence is still present, Then Jesus came and has marked the world too by confirming the well guidance of Moses and his teachings from God. Then Muhammad came and marked the world too, and he confirmed the messages of both Moses and Jesus.

Do you know another man since Muhammad who has marked the world that way?

Do you know another man since Muhammad who has revealed to the world the light and the Truth of God: The Koran????

Do you know other books which equal the Torah, the Bible and the Koran????

Meditate on this, you'll see where is the Truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Rage? Base emotions on an intellectual debate? That's nonsensical. You had only continually contridict not only yourself but the words of the Almighty that you hold dear.

Should you claim to be His representative, you are either a ignorant or a stubborn dull headed one. Either way, you make a poor representative by your lack of comprehension, unwillingness to comprehend and resorting to emotional debates rather than for the truth.

Do re-read the holy Koran again, as well as its history, this time do try to understand each word according to its time frame and happenstance, and not memorize each line. You will be welcome back again with open arms once you understand what the true and peaceful Koran is attempting to enlighten you.

And no, I am not Patel nor attempting to defend him. I just find your post rather disconcerting and absolutely horrendous, if not mis-interpretative of the facts He sought to guide humanity.

Peace again. Assalamu Aleikom

again insults and insults....

I've answered to your little attack about "knowing partially God" and I've exposed that your remark only shows how ignorant you are (not to be taken as an insult but as a reality) , and now you dare come back to repeat again and again the same insults.... I am done with you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You continued presence here only confirms your further ignorance with a one tracked mind. What markings are you alluding to?

Aren't you aware that if by your defination of 'markings', there were many more 'markings' made by mere mortals throughout civilisation even in recent times to guide humanity because of our Creator's love for humanity than those that you posted. Where is your sense of history? Are you blind?

Your recent post only show how shallow is your knowledge is, and by your own words, you only confirm why it is so. I would recommend you do many prayers, contemplate about yourself and your relation with the Almighty to help increase your knowledge.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To you be your way and to me mine

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So be it on your free will and choice that you go your path you deemed right and me mine. But eventually, our paths will converge and meet at the feet of our common Creator...

I bid you adieu then. But before that, I wish you a steadfast Ramadan. Do remember it is not a punishment, a chore, or an obligation as a muslim. You do so only at your own free will, to seek forgiveness and to have a closer relationship with Allah.

And when you break your fast daily, as you feast upon the bounties of food laid before you - the sweet dainties, the spicy fishes, the kebabs, stews of mutton and chicken broth and steaming hot rice, do ponder upon such bounties.

They are not your rewards, but love from Allah for you, for only through his love and blessings in your life would such bounties be seen and partakened before you. As you feast upon it, do remember the family whom lived only a few streets away from you, a father who had recently lost his job.

His children are starving, and may you share your bounties and blessings with them.

The purpose of this post is to show you that our Creator is not just some strict dispenser of justice as you made Him out to be, only capable of dishing out rewards and punishments.

If only you had studied history and crossed reference with other knowledge would you know how much He loved, cared and concerned about mankind throughout civilisation and lived within our hearts throughout.

No matter our specialities in careers, our skin and eye color, our system of worship, nationality, etc, we are all humans first, His creations and His children.

Peace be unto you, my brother.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I do not deny that God is full of love and that God is not just a question of rewards and punishments. I am someone who is very sensitive and I am really touched by the mercy, the forgiveness, the generosity and the goodness of our God. God is pure good, pure love, pure mercy,.... but he is also the one who punish those who harm the other people and harm themseves, actually he does not even punish them, he just lets the consequencies of their actions fall on them.

God is the guide and he knows who are his true believers, that's what really matters.

Thanks for your nice words.

Peace on you

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join