It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In this year 2010, we are living very important events. Humanity has never experienced a such huge number of catastrophes (floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, fire, smoke/mist, mudslide, ....): Russia, India, Pakistan, Haiti, USA, Europe, China,....

These catastrophes affect the whole world, and the people still remain counting on their governments!!!

If you see in the sky God with his army of Angels, are you going to call your government???

Wake up!!!

These signs are truly from God.

I am speaking about the Real Life, God is sending us his last signs before his great punishment, it's still time to surrender to him.

I urge those who have still eyes to see to create their own relationship with God and to fully obey his Holy Books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails. That's your only chance to save your soul forever: to redeem yourself.

Perdition is everywhere, if you don't obey God, almost everyone around you will lead you to perdition. Don't wait that the others act before to take actions, you'll probably wait for nothing and will be among the losers with them.

And as if by chance, in the midst of all this perdition, Raj Patel/Maitreya/Satan comes out and says to the people that everything is OK and that all they need is to love eachothers and to share.... Satan wants to freeze the people in their current state of sin, that's the goal of his plan.

God says that this world is about to be destroyed

Maitreya/Satan/Raj Patel says that Humanity is entering a new era, a wonderful era....

God says worpship none but him

Maitreya/Satan/Raj Patel says that we have to develop our own divinity

God says that only his path is the true path

Maitreya/Satan/Raj Patel says that any path is good, except the True path of God, and he labels those who believe in the Truth of God as fundies

Don't you see Satan's trick?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

I urge those who have still eyes to see to create their own relationship with God and to fully obey his Holy Books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails. That's your only chance to save your soul forever: to redeem yourself.

Don't forget the Upanishads. And the Song of God, the Bhagavad Gita. Have you read it yet?

Don't you see Satan's trick?

The archetype you symbolize as 'Satan' has many tricks. One of them is to use the cultural and temporal inflections of world religion to create 'fundamentalists' who think that their narrow little conception of Divinity is inherently different and superior to those of all other cultures.

"What is praised is one, so the praise is one too,
many jugs being poured

into a huge basin. All religions, all this singing,
one song.

The differences are just illusion and vanity."
-Rumi

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
maitreya in a way didnt speak yet,
because he is the full seal/symbol of glorification, salvation,
that name that stands for more the one person, even
when one person can speak from that name.
that name is pure love,oneness.

if "he" comes, its not to be without sense and enjoy,
its to show what is possible, but even there is a
cross to take. because glorified means free, means
he doesnt have to be here, or/and they, but need
to take an extra cross for a purpose.

and "he" didnt say the era would be entered
without a storm either, actually every where is written
to be prepared.

maitreya is one with the truth, and the truth can allready
talk partly through you or any one, so the name covers a lot
more then a mystical person.

messenger like figures bring first a kind of hope,
to strengthen the "self", they do not take away ur cross,
but bring opportunity to carry it in sense. He will open
a time of preparation,but then night follows the day,
every night has many stars to show the way.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know much about Raj Patel or even the Maitreya thing as I've never heard of it before... just read on ATS about him... but one thing I can tell you that in India(that's his country of origin...right?) people do not know much about him and also Deepak Chopra is a much more influential figure.
So are there those people too who consider Deepak Chopra to be a Maitreya? I'm just asking not citing an opinion, 'cos like I said before I am not informed on this topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
The archetype you symbolize as 'Satan' has many tricks. One of them is to use the cultural and temporal inflections of world religion to create fundamentalists who think that their narrow little conception of Divinity is inherently different and superior to all others.

By saying to worship none but God and obey his holy books, am I supposed to be narrow minded????

Am I narrow minded by saying that God is Unique and that he is our Creator and Master?

There is no superiority in my claims, I was lost just like many people and God has guided me.

Is the blind person equal to the sighted person?

That's the exact difference between those who submit to God and those who prefer to count on themselves, or on other entities than God.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thats about the cutest thing I have seen in the last month.

The ad on this page to the right is "The Last Exorcism" believe in him.
thelastexorcism.com/

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah-Alright
I don't know much about Raj Patel or even the Maitreya thing as I've never heard of it before... just read on ATS about him... but one thing I can tell you that in India(that's his country of origin...right?) people do not know much about him and also Deepak Chopra is a much more influential figure.
So are there those people too who consider Deepak Chopra to be a Maitreya? I'm just asking not citing an opinion, 'cos like I said before I am not informed on this topic.

Maitreya does not seek to be worshiped, so your remark does not proove anything. Maitreya/Satan's goal is to lead anyone to a path of perdition, no matter what is this path.

The Indians are already a VERY lost people, so Maitreya don't even need to lose them.

Their rules are totaly non sense, their society is one of the most unfair in the world, they live in a total mess and they seem to love it, that's what we call: "a very deep perdition". They are proud of their own perdition and ugliness.

The Indian people are the perfect exemple of perdition.

link   

The archetype you symbolize as 'Satan' has many tricks. One of them is to use the cultural and temporal inflections of world religion to create fundamentalists who think that their narrow little conception of Divinity is inherently different and superior to all others.

By saying to worship none but God and obey his holy books, am I supposed to be narrow minded????

I don't know. Are you narrow minded? Are you bound by cultural and temporal chains? God sure isn't.

Are you a student of comparative religion? How about comparative mythology? Or comparative mysticism? Because it's pretty hard to avoid the temptation of fundamentalism without knowledge of those fields.

Those comparative fields of study do not undermine Christianity, they liberate it from the temporal and cultural chains that keep it trapped in the exoteric. It's time to get off of the kindergarten exoteric religion of the fundamentalist and take a more perennial esoteric approach. It's time for solid food.

"I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready." 1 Corinthians 3:2

Are you ready? I dare you to go watch The Power of Myth mini-series and then come back here and tell me about fundamentalism and whatnot.

link   
His psychology can be roughly seen as consistent bs as long as he keep chanting his psychobabble: You are me, I am you. While twisting real philosophy.
Because if this being is against individualism, free will etc then it is wrong. People are different. We are all on different levels of development. We all have different motivations. All that this psychology does is mess up the peoples brains, unconnect them from themselves and make them act like androids. His whole ideology is oriented around himself and is psychologically driven to deal and address HIS OWN deep internal problems AND NOT, some problems in the world of other people.
I also do not like when these beings are coming into other trough means of possession, I think it's incredibly abusive, and it does not reflect an advanced being.
Because if I was an alien I would definitely not come into another beings and promote these type of things. That's harassment and taking advantage of another being that is less in the knowing.
Offcourse this is just my opinion. I follow my intuition.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

The Indians are already a VERY lost people.

These are not indians, these are Buddhists.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I don't know. Are you narrow minded? Are you bound by cultural and temporal chains? God sure isn't.

Are you a student of comparative religion? How about comparative mythology? Or comparative mysticism? Because it's pretty hard to avoid the temptation of fundamentalism without knowledge of those fields.

Those comparative fields of study do not undermine Christianity, they liberate it from the temporal and cultural chains that keep it trapped in the exoteric. It's time to get off of the kindergarten religion of the fundamentalist and take a more perennial approach.

I dare you to go watch The Power of Myth mini-series and then come back here and tell me about fundamentalism and whatnot.

I've passed my life comparing all the religions and doctrines and philosophies and the result of this search is that today the people are divided in sects, even if they call it religion.

Today, any organized religion is far from the true Religion of God which is very simple: To build a direct/private relationship with God, to obey directly his Holy books... you don't need any other thing, neither a teacher nor a watchdog.

I am a scientist by formation and profession and I've never seen a single flaw in the Koran, which prooves it's from God.

So I've done my search and I am still continuying because if the Koran is really the Truth, no matter what I will discover, it will always be compliant with the Koran, and for now it's the case, and it will always be.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

if maitreya brings a glimpse of love, it means a love that starts with the I,
there is no WE without I, ofcourse "maitreya" knows that,
it is not a hippy. Love sometimes comes after many
storms, not without a fight. THe I becomes the We,
but the WE becomes equal to the profits of the I,
and vica versa. Even if you give, you give for your beliefs.
there is always an individual enlarging his/her world until all of his/her world is one with him/her.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

The Indians are already a VERY lost people.

These are not indians, these are Buddhists.

Most of the indians are Buddhists, so it's the same. Because they are disobeying God, the Indian people is humiliated and he even asks for more humiliation.... They are so proud of their peridition!!!! That's the total Perdition and blindness

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Maitreya does not seek to be worshiped, so your remark does not proove anything. Maitreya/Satan's goal is to lead anyone to a path of perdition, no matter what is this path.

The Indians are already a VERY lost people, so Maitreya don't even need to lose them.

Their rules are totaly non sense, their society is one of the most unfair in the world, they live in a total mess and they seem to love it, that's what we call: "a very deep perdition". They are proud of their own perdition and ugliness.

The Indian people are the perfect exemple of perdition.

I understand where you are coming from.
The finest example of ugliness is your own post. The fact that you can call an entire race of people lost and ugly shows how narrow-minded you are and remarks like yours do not leave any room for a civilized conversation. So I'll just leave it at that and let you continue your babble and entertain the ever-so-enlightened and know-it-all ATS members.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

if maitreya brings a glimpse of love, it means a love that starts with the I, there is no WE without I, ofcourse "maitreya" knows that, it is not a hippy. Love sometimes comes after many storms, not without a fight. THe I becomes the We, but the WE becomes equal tot he profits of the I, and vica versa. Even if you give, you give for your beliefs. there is always an individual enlarging his/her world until all of his/her world is one with him/her.

Perhaps lord maitreya need to learn what Love is all about.
That is not what is promoting. He's promoting possession & blind submission, and pseudo -spirituality (alien psycotronic devices). Humans are not meant to be eaten up by technology. Humanity will keep going,despite others whose view of creation is far more expanded than ours, tend to take us away from our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I understand where you are coming from.
The finest example of ugliness is your own post. The fact that you can call an entire race of people lost and ugly shows how narrow-minded you are and remarks like yours do not leave any room for a civilized conversation. So I'll just leave it at that and let you continue your babble and entertain the ever-so-enlightened and know-it-all ATS members.

I am not saying that each one of them is lost, of course you've always exceptions. I am speaking in general.

Apparently, all you want is opposition, you want to make me say what I've not said. You've been so quick to show your true face and you'll convince only the people like you, so thanks for the service.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I've passed my life comparing all the religions and doctrines and philosophies and the result of this search is that today the people are divided in sects, even if they call it religion.

No, sorry. That's not the same as studying comparative mythology, comparative religion, comparative mysticism. Have you read anything by Joseph Campbell? Huston Smith? Carl Jung? Karen Armstrong? Mircea Eliade?

Today, any organized religion is far from the true Religion of God which is very simple: To build a direct/private relationship with God, to obey directly his Holy books... you don't need any other thing, neither a teacher nor a watchdog.

Well then why are you worried about some Maitreya guy? Why can't you trust God?

I am a scientist by formation and profession and I've never seen a single flaw in the Koran, which proves it's from God.

Have you seen a single flaw in the Upanishads? If so, what? Have you seen a flaw in Native American mythology? If so, what?

Being a scientist does not qualify one to compare mythology.

So I've done my search and I am still continuying because if the Koran is really the Truth, no matter what I will discover, it will always be compliant with the Koran, and for now it's the case, and it will always be.

Have you read anything by Karen Armstrong? You might enjoy A History of God. And do please see The Power of Myth.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Most of the indians are Buddhists.

No it's not the same thing. Most of most of the buddhists concepts were taken out from india. But buddhist are buddhists, Hindus are Hindus. Hinduism does not promote a state of apathy.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Have you read all the books of the world????
I don't think so.

Have you even read the Koran?
I don't think so.

There is plenty of books which contains only truth (as the books of Maths,....), but only the books of God speaks the truth about the whole humanity, about anything we need to know.

No man in this world can have an insight for the whole Humanity except God, they may have a good vision but their books will never be complete ans self-sufficient. Only God's holy books are complete and self-sufficient.

Start by reading the Koran and then come back.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

Most of the indians are Buddhists.

No it's not the same thing. Most of most of the buddhists concepts were taken out from india. But buddhist are buddhists, Hindus are Hindus. Hinduism does not promote a state of apathy.

No matter their exact religion, most of them believe in many deities, most of them give associates to God.

Different paths but which all lead to perdition.

Only God's path is the right one, and his path is perfectly defined in his holy books: Torah, Bible and the Koran pervails on them as the last revelation.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join