It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The way my brain works dictates to the facts. Obvious corruption caused this, obvious corruption is making sure this continues. It is the corruption
that is making sure the people of The U.S. don't find out how bad this is
before this attack can succeed. This is an attack on the people of the United States. Why else would they be covering it up.

It makes sense that they can't cover it up forever. So why only for a certain amount of time? This is preparation for something huge.
Everything is on the table at this point. I'd say one gigantic sacrificial fire is in the works. It's only hush hush til evrything is in place.
Color me a fear monger if you will, I feel I know my enemy.
Any officer of the law who arrests any one because the have a camera
is guilty of treason and should be shot on sight just like a looter.

Yea I said it.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nice find...

You know, in the back of my head, Agenda 21 and the Wildlands Project are buzzing around...

Moving of the people into small areas and make the land Off Limits to Humans ??

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The guy does sound a little iffy, but my instincts say he is mostly truthful on the facts he is divulging.

One thing is for SURE, the pos potus knows everything thats going on with this situation, and im just waiting for him to come out and say he didnt know all the details and NOW he is fully in charge. This statement by the annoying one was made right at the onset of this event, remember him saying HE was fully in charge of this and bp is taking direct orders from the empty suit, just wait for the feigning of ignorance by obamao when the lies can no longer be hidden. besides the liability to bp that should be increased 20 fold, we also need to IMPEACH the LIAR known as obama, because he knows all the details and is LYING to the citizens of this nation and the rest of the world. bp cant arrest people, law enforcement does this, and was probably(99% sure) directed to do so by the idiot in charge.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Judging from some of the interviews I've seen James fox in, mainly ones on Larry King discussing ET's, he seems like a pretty credible guy that goes' by the facts. Don't know about the radio show he called into though. The host mentioned something about Paula Harris at the end, which kind of worries me, but none of what James said seemed too out there. We can only hope that the MSM is telling the truth and this is getting better......

Time will tell I suppose

edit: Listened to some other stuff on the website OP linked, the host was talking about 1.2 billion people dying off within a year, 200 million fleeing to northern Canada, blah blah blah fear mongering to get ratings etc. I question James Fox's credibility now, apparently he has been on the show several times before.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by seanizle]

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I see nothing that this guy can gain by lying. While a mountain of credibility could be lost and never realised again. As an aspiring reporter
he dosn't sound stupid at all . Not like that would suggest. My daughter is also down there try'in to get on with BP as we speak. I'll see what she say's and get back here with what she has to contribute.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Native of Louisiana. A long time friend of my daughter took his family this weekend to Grand Isle. I don't belong to facebook so my daughter showed me the friend's page. His facebook page shows 2 photographs of the beach...from pretty far away. In the picture you can see the boom on the shore. He says that a lady (not in their party) crossed the boom and BP security confiscated her shoes. Not Police mind you: BP SECURITY. Prior to his trip, I had heard of others not being allowed on Grand Isle, but If he got on there, they weren't stopping anyone. However, from his photos, they aren't letting people get close to the beach.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OK- I'm listening to the interview, now- almost finished. I have a very close friend down there- who IS in the Army Corps of Eng.. He WILL tell me, what he knows. I'll get back, when I KNOW something!
To the Gulf people- Good Luck, and Gods Bless!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

But that's not dramatic enough! ATS wants BIG DRAMA!
Don't spoil perfectly good panic with facts!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank you for the info , but the fact remains that the media is blacking this out, i have never seen fly-over pictures of the gulf on ANY news source, the only fly-over pics ive seen were posted here and never made mainstream. The only mainstream photos are weak and show nothing as to the extent of what is really happening, and i can say this factually because i along with others have seen the FEW photos of fly-overs that leaked out.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by mjsmor]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by mjsmor]

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I tend to believe this guy for this reason:

How many of you have seen large pictures of the area on the news? All the pictures on shore I've seen are very cropped, selected, close-in pictures of people OR the plume underwater.

Normally, when there's a news story, there are pictures from all angles and distances. A car chase has a LOT more video than this story. Where is the video of the beaches? The shots from the news helicopters?

posted at the same time as mjsmor above... Exactly!

Which reporters are ON the scene? If they can report being blown away by Katrina, why can't they be standing on the beach?

Freaky!

S&F

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjsmor
The guy does sound a little iffy, but my instincts say he is mostly truthful on the facts he is divulging.

One thing is for SURE, the pos potus knows everything thats going on with this situation, and im just waiting for him to come out and say he didnt know all the details and NOW he is fully in charge. This statement by the annoying one was made right at the onset of this event, remember him saying HE was fully in charge of this and bp is taking direct orders from the empty suit, just wait for the feigning of ignorance by obamao when the lies can no longer be hidden. besides the liability to bp that should be increased 20 fold, we also need to IMPEACH the LIAR known as obama, because he knows all the details and is LYING to the citizens of this nation and the rest of the world. bp cant arrest people, law enforcement does this, and was probably(99% sure) directed to do so by the idiot in charge.

Not just Obama, the entire 2 party system! Anyone they put forth as the dem or rep pick is a tool and should not be trusted. Independant for 2012! Though it will probly be to late.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't know who James Fox is. He is the documentary filmmaker responsible for producing OUT OF THE BLUE and I KNOW WHAT I SAW. He has been on CNN's Larry King Live a few times. I am told Mel from Veritas trusts him or he would not have aired this conversation. For anyone who doubts, I say this. Take a plane to the area and find for yourself. In the meantime, this is all we have. If you are getting your news from the mainstream media, good luck being informed.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cigarshark
Native of Louisiana. A long time friend of my daughter took his family this weekend to Grand Isle. I don't belong to facebook so my daughter showed me the friend's page. His facebook page shows 2 photographs of the beach...from pretty far away. In the picture you can see the boom on the shore. He says that a lady (not in their party) crossed the boom and BP security confiscated her shoes. Not Police mind you: BP SECURITY. Prior to his trip, I had heard of others not being allowed on Grand Isle, but If he got on there, they weren't stopping anyone. However, from his photos, they aren't letting people get close to the beach.

Wait, what? Confiscated her shoes?

What the hell is washing up on shore that BP feels needs confiscating?

I mean, it's just oil right? And maybe a little toxic dispersants...hrm.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thank god for true freelance reporters. Something "very creepy" is going on at the coast. Whether he is arrested or not, I hope to have some kind of answer. I intend on paying very close attention. If he is sent to Guantanamo, we will have a really good idea where this country really is. I pray he finds the truth and wins a pulitzer. We need members of ATS Threatened or not, to let us know what's really going on. I will go to battle for you if you speak the truth. I will make the world aware. I also promise that if necessary I will organize every U.S. citizen in your defence. Stay strong, stay honest, the truth can no longer be hidden. our only weapons are, truth, and organization.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You have quite a few VALID points there.

I think it is pretty creepy, whatever the reasoning behind it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

He says that a lady (not in their party) crossed the boom and BP security confiscated her shoes.

Yikes!!!!!!!! I wonder what would have happened, had she been barefoot!

You have to know that this oil, or whatever they are using, has to be really toxic, if this was a true scenario!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nltkn
reply to post by JohnySeagull

why is it that somebody who is a truth seeker is automatically denied credibility? it should do the opposite?? it should inspire us.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nltkn]

Because there are plenty of wackos out there who spew nothing but pure nonsense out of their mouths. Good example: Glenn Beck.

Who knows if this is credible or not. Fear mongering is a great way to get attention. Good example: Glenn Beck.

Who knows, in time we will know though.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Wait, what? Confiscated her shoes?

What the hell is washing up on shore that BP feels needs confiscating?

I mean, it's just oil right? And maybe a little toxic dispersants...hrm.

Only reason they whould take her shoes is to avoid anyone testing the chemicals on the bottom. Then we would know wht is being poured into the ocean that is making the clean up workers sick. I also do not see many pics of the spil. Seems all we see are picked to be shown. I would expect to see a news heli up there now showing where the slick is compaired to the beach but I dont.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join