It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I just don't see how they would help us... Look at what is happening in Christian churches around America. Down here in TX, Pastor Hagee is courted and paid for by the Israeli lobby. He leads Cornerstone Church. He just met with the Prime Minister of Israel last month...for what?? Scary stuff.

www.jhm.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Not anyone in power...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
It's amazing the anti-semitic trash that is flooding over ATS these days. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but then I have to remind myself that hatred of the jews is a built in satanic response for those who are controled by evil and are on their way to hell. It was prophesied in the Bible that the whole world will hate Israel and be destroyed because of their unjust persecution of Israel.

with attitudes like this, no wonder jews get a bad wrap

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by looneyhd

Well I guess how many high ranking Israelis have pretty much bragged that they control America????

Again though, blame the leaders, not the people...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

It's amazing the anti-semitic trash that is flooding over ATS these days. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves, but then I have to remind myself that hatred of the jews is a built in satanic response for those who are controled by evil and are on their way to hell. It was prophesied in the Bible that the whole world will hate Israel and be destroyed because of their unjust persecution of Israel.

Well reading his post in context, he is saying the "anti-semitic trash" is actually doing Gods work... Not sure why he is arguing in that case

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

Like I've said in many threads, the Bible and religious books are just that, books written by men...

So is this quote just the MEN of the past making excuses for actions in the future?? Sounds like it...

It was prophesied in the Bible that the whole world will hate Israel and be destroyed because of their unjust persecution of Israel.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Op I really donno whether Jews helped anyone or not frankly I don't care. Israel = not Jews | Zionist = not Jews and suggesting that is bit silly.
That's all I wanted to add.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Regarding the "STFU" you mentioned

What is this acronym? Since it is related by you to the Jews could it be

Save
The
Fine
Usurers?

or is it

Sink
The
Flotillas
Unrepentantly?

Please enlighten!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A quick web search will pretty much answer your question. There are plenty of "Jews" currently serving.

www.jewishsoldier.org...

Also, there are Jewish soldiers who were killed during WW2 buried in Townsville (Queensland, Australia)

home.st.net.au...

These two sites took me a minute to find so I am guessing there are many more examples than this.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

That has been discussed, I'm more talking about organised by Goverment..
I know the Jewish people have been more than willing to join other armed forces in the country of their birth or where they chose to live.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Ah ha I have found something more! Apologies if it has already been posted It's a long thread
anyhoo;

Israel is a major supplier to arms to the Chilean Armed Forces. One of the most notable sales was the delivery of IAI Phalcon AWACS's aircraft to Chile in 1994.

It would appear they also provided some help after the Chilean earthquake. All I can find is earthquake response stuff so far!

"Israel stands by the Chilean government and people and wishes to send its condolences to the victims' families and offer its support to the residents at this trying time," Ynet

jta.org...

I am determined to find more it would be a good exercise for me, balance my views slightly!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

lol, If supplying arms is helping, the the US has helped pretty much every country on earth..Then US sodiers die from said weapons...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Hmm you might be right there... Well how about this WHAPAH!!!

www.kh-uia.org.il...

It appears they brought new agricultural techniques to different regions using Israeli expertise, improving yields profitability etc. There is also a section on preventing desertification in Spain, and some humanitarian missions carried out by MASHAV.

Add mashav.mfa.gov.il...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves?

just responding to this particular question.

Yes, even if they have only helped themselves, then they have still helped others by providing them with a basis for comparison/reference when helping others to judge those who only help themselves....

.... and leading by example the ideals they put into practice through their actions and behaviors...?

just some thoughts,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I know that it took you more than half hour to come up with words for those initials...

next time make an effort and read all posts but this may prove to be way over your head

I am sick and tired of uneducated children trying to make points and always bringing the same arguments "let the zionists kill in the name of god and the bible " " if you don't agree with our killing you're anti-semitic or jew hater or "
racists"

I suggest of all the zionists in here be put in straight jackets and institutionalized.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Yes, even if they have only helped themselves

See, that first sentence kinda makes it a no.....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Lots of people have come up with answers about industry, but are they attempts to help or increase profits...All companies have R&D budgets to increase bottom line...

BTW, I have seen many posters give great examples of the Jewish people giving aid and devoloping many things usefull to the world...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
and to the members who posted that jews fought in ww1 and ww2 i noticed there were some british members among you , how many of you know that israel with their underground army fought against the british when they felt that the territory allocated to them wasn't big enough and wanted to extend taking more of palestine?

the brits had enough of it and passed the problem to the UN who gave the israelis more than half of the palestine, way more than the brits promised them

and this is for all the kids in here with the iq way below the common sense limit who know sh*t about history and everything else for that matter ., but still feel the need to write stupid lines or block their keyboard with searches on google trying to find historic stuff as they personally know sh*t about history and about the events that occured

take a look at this video and learn more as your parents and schools taught you bs , and i don't even want to go in how most of people in here prefer watching a retarded comedy or a filled with violence holywood production than educate yourself or read a book

I suggest some member with more time make a thread with this video so that all who post but lack the knowledge to inform temselves where the problem lies and listen to both side of the story , including israel president peres and the refugees from palestine

by the way some references on who were the zionists that really wanted a state opf israel would have been really nice ..but you can do your own search on that , tho i doubt most of you in here will

here you go : video.google.com...#

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The parallels between last week's boarding of a protesting aid ship by Israeli Defence Forces, while definitely not 100%, are rather striking. Rather than enter the fray of finger pointing, I'll let my readers draw their own conclusions as to whether history repeats itself. Sometimes it seems that we do forget the lessons of history.

did history repeat itself between England, Israel and the world

Okay, there's good news and bad news.
First the bad news: there is no good news. lol

[edit on 0808:6 9/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You what's the thing I find most funny about this thread?

Posters have repeatedly given proof of israeli and jewish contribution to the world in this thread, and yet people seem to be discussing it still...

Why?

The answer is yes, for both israel and the jews.
Move on with your lives.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join