It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nobel Prize Winners:

Chemistry (31 prize winners, 20% of world total, 28% of US total)
Economics (27 prize winners, 42% of world total, 56% of US total)
Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4

Physics (47 prize winners, 25% of world total, 36% of US total)
Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 27% of world total, 40% of US total)

Not a bad ratio considering the population, eh???

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Teabags]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
its probably pretty hard to focus on helping others when the entire world is constantly acting agressive towards you and incresingly negative responses from teh terrorists statres that surround you prevent such actions without the death of your countries civilians.
also, this thread is racist.,

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Jews help thousands of people, by stealing the organs of the dead and dying to give to other jews. They always get their pound of flesh.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

So much for trusting that coverage, any coverage,of any event for that matter.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi,

Hope you had a good sleep - appatrently whilst you were compatose...you had a fair few relies.... best of luck.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, Israelis are bring humanitarian aid to the “oppressed people of Turkish Kurdistan” and to members of the “Turkish Armenian minority.”

Ideas for ‘reverse flotillas’ gain steam

Although most of the recent talk regarding flotillas has revolved around ships sailing toward Gaza, at least two plans have emerged for “reverse flotillas” – from Israel toward Turkey – to highlight what organizers have labeled the Turks’ “shameless hypocrisy” in their criticisms of the Jewish state.

The most ambitious of the two plans has been devised by members of Israel’s National Student Union, who this week announced their intention to set sail toward Turkey, in an effort to bring humanitarian aid to the “oppressed people of Turkish Kurdistan” and to members of the “Turkish Armenian minority.”

www.jpost.com...

[edit on 083030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Greetings Nano-Earthlings and children of the true God.

O-WELL... Since you had to bring God into this, but that's fine because it's just buSINess... I always like to ask in what god is it you all trust in on your money?555

So hang on here we go... but I know no one is really reading my narcissistic words of who knows('
') but it's all I got NOW so please don't take my prozac away from me...(LOL)

I was thinking this GREAT SHIFT could all go 50/50 and we would all have what you call a win/win... to each his own so to speak.

But I have free will and maybe I just would like to be a Vindicator after the next angel pours out the 4th vial onto the Earth and then... BEHOLD THE PALE HORSE.('
')

FEEL THE WEIGHT OF MY WORDS... Ra-Hoor-Khuit, I shall have my reward and Choose me an Island and be given a war-engine.('
')

OR... I shall create my Merkaba in Love and Peace and attach it to my ship that's in valet(any body got some tip money?) and bring to all the ones who want Heaven on Earth(sorry the Evil ones must find a new place to D-WELL) in a gentle and calm way(although I did go to one of those so called gentle dentist and trust me it was still like getting a tooth pulled('
')) and maybe just maybe Thoth was right and we did it... THE CHOICE IS YOURS NANO-EARTHLINGS.('
')

O! I'm sorry there is one more... we can still wait for Obama hope pill to be shoved down the throat of the great Abyss and maybe the Monster that comes out is fully Medicated and put on a leash as in my time bubble post... there's nothing like the real thing baby.('
')

TIC TOC THE RADIO ROOM CLOCK IS RUNNING OUT('
')

One more thing sorry to all the Info Warriors out there that drank from his fruit made into wine that you all got drunk on... but 911 was an outside job, but even Evil has law and most tell you the truth of there Lies but they can use Bulls with Megaphones to do it I guess it's like maybe there's a way around or a good Lawyer can make a case of Thou Shall Not Kill to be taken as is... things that make you hate and fight and stay grounded in the past or the future... BUT THERE IS ONLY NOW.('
')

Let the blue beam show begin and may it be peaceful to the mind...0:-)
Mr X('
')

Disclosure project;
This is all allegedly and does not necessarily represent the views or thoughts of a Real-Stinker and is only to be taken as fiction... but in the End all will be forgiven(Maybe)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Look at it the other way around, how much international aid does Israel receives every year.

Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

Read for yourself :
How much international aid does Israel receive?

Hope is helps you all to understand this issue.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Can
we
please!
get above these threads that drag us down. NO, we should not ignore what the Israelis do, and don't do, but it is very difficult to separate the Israeli government from the Israeli people, just like any other country.
Israeli people can be good. Their government can be bad.
Substitute any other country for Israeli.

We have the POWERFUL, and we have THE REST OF US. OIL AND WATER.

That is the universal truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
jesus was a jew
just saying.
3rd line for racism.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

This is the funny part, and NO the Jews have never helped anyone, the REAL Hebrews are the Palestinians. THEY are the real flesh and blood chosen people and NOT Israelis. That is the funny part and WHY the Zionists want and need them gone. I have several Lebanese friends who know this to be true. They still have family there and this is discussed often. If the rest of the world finds out that the "religious" sect of "Jews" are fakes and not really Hebrew, the world will crap all over them.

BTW, Hitler was a Jew, his mother was jewish and Hitler is a bastard son of the Rothschilds family. Go figure, he kicked the Rothschilds out of germany when he found out the truth!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....

Let's see. Oh! I do remember some help being sent from Israel....does sending a squad of demolition experts under the cover of "art students' to document 9/11 from across the river count??

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's simply not a tought belief of Judaism to help non-jews, in fact quite the contrary. I suggest you read the Jewish Talmud to understand why. Just don't read about the formation of the US and european reserve banks at the same time (will be a most shocking and unpleasant experience)!

Christianity, Islam and Budhism preaches helping the poor.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Israel is so hated that sending troops to Iraq or Afghanistan would see the trickle of fighters joining the fight against the US and allied forces turn into a raging torrent.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

The value of a nation is not in how it helps others. Most nations of the world have done little if anything. If you count a nation's worth by those means, than the only nation that is worthy is the US and some of Europe. They've given the most. ever.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
jesus was a jew
just saying.
3rd line for racism.

Ha, what a joke!

Supremacist babbinic hate rules the day in Israel and in large parts of the Jewish populous. Don’t kid yourself if you are a Christian you are less than a dog in the eyes of the hardliners. If Israel does not meet the full definition of Antichrist I don’t know what would. Large portions of the Palestinians are Christian and it is one reason for so much hate. Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21). Jewish owned media tear at the very heart of Christendom openly and without any reproach.

Get a clue dude!

Neither the modern popes or the modern heads of Protestantism, have ever insisted that the rabbis of Judaism repudiate or condemn the racism in the Talmud or the murderous hate for Christians and gentiles expressed within it. On the contrary, the heads of Christendom have urged the followers of Christ to obey, honor and support the followers of the Talmud. Therefore, it should be obvious that these Catholic and Protestant leaders are the worst betrayers of Jesus Christ on earth today. (Cf. Matthew 23:13-15; I Thess. 2:14-16; Titus 1:14; Luke 3:8-9; Rev. 3:9).

Some teachings from the Talmud (Judaism’s holiest book.)

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

"The Torah maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the World to Come. But not all religious Gentiles earn eternal life by virtue of observing their religion...And while the Christians do generally accept the Hebrew Bible as truly from God, many of them (those who accept the so-called divinity of Jesus) are idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death, and certainly will not enjoy the World to Come."

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

Oh yes they do take it very literally.

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves?

I ask because I can not remember a single time.

I'm Australian and we have sent troops to WW1,WW11,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan and countless other local troublespots. All fights that really didn't affect Australia that much at the time but we fought for other countries freedom.

My question is simple..

Has Israel/Jews every done the same???

Wow...Some interesting stuff here! I am going to make an assumption here...You don't like Israelis aka Jews.

You have made a feeble attempt to link a world wide presence and "doing your part."

Let's run with that...Australia sent troops to WW1/WW2/Vietnam/ Afghanistan. Israel DID NOT EXIST in the world Wars. Israel was fighting it's own wars during Vietnam. And just imagine JEWISH troops in a Muslim nation.

Israel sent medics to Haiti and New Orleans. The ONLY Nations that they knew would accept them.

But...what about the palestinians. Where have they been? They are recieving BILLIONS in world aid. Why can't they do their part to pay back?

You are a racist...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I give up, what has Islam done for science?

All I know is they invented the telescope. But that was a thousand years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
Nobel Prize Winners:

Chemistry (31 prize winners, 20% of world total, 28% of US total)
Economics (27 prize winners, 42% of world total, 56% of US total)
Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4

Physics (47 prize winners, 25% of world total, 36% of US total)
Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 27% of world total, 40% of US total)

Not a bad ratio considering the population, eh???

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Teabags]

Extroadinary achievment, it really is.

Certainly helps people thoughout the world indirectly I would hope.

Not sure if this counts as 'good will' however.

No doubt a staggering contribution from these people.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join