It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, very confused. Jesus...feels scary? My twin involved...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm not particularity religious...but I've maintained a relationship with god for as long as I can remember. Always prayed to god for his protection...etc. I know how big and vast our world, our universe is capable of....sometimes I wonder if im way too opening minded for my own good...

So...weird things will happen when I start thinking about Jesus. I was laying in bed at night and I recall an article about GOD being so beyond our comprehension and existence that you need a "bridge" to be closer to god. So I wondered if Jesus is this bridge, like Buddha and other notable religious guides..etc.

So I start to thinking about Jesus...and I start to open my heart.....and then I get scared. Not about the whole topic, but I feel like something is in the room is um..... watching me. I "feel" like this thing is want to gain control of me, and it just doesn't feel right at all. So I get scared and stop thinking about the whole thing and go to sleep. Maybe Im going crazy?

Now the strange thing is...my sister, who has no idea....starts to complain that see feels something really evil behind her, scaring her to the point of tears. We could both point out what part of the room it was in. I never told her about anything, and I get scared and tell her that I was thinking/meditating last night and I felt it too. We are very confused, because Jesus is supposed to be....good...so why do we feel such an evil presence???? We just tell it to go away and hope that it fades away, and it does...but it's always feels like it's there, but more distant.

Fast forward a year later...and I get curious about Jesus again....so before I fell asleep, I ask Jesus that I want to get closer to god...and if I have to go through him, I don't mind. Again, I GOT VERY SCARED and sense something watching me. If I were to put a picture on that this energy or thing is...it's not right. It's not good, whatever this thing is, it just feels very evil, and INTENT. Very intent. It's eyes are wide and just wants us. So again I stopped and I go back to praying to just god again for his protection.

At this time, my twin is living in North Carolina and I live in Florida. In the morning, my twin sends me a AIM message asking if "something happened". I said, no, what are you talking about? She then told me she felt that scary presence again and that it's over her shoulder and she was getting a bad feeling. I then told her what that I meditating on the whole Jesus thing, and she told me to stop because it seems to be creating a scary presence on her as well.

Why is this happening? I am very VERY confused. I thought I was crazy for feeling this way...until my sister chimes in and tells me she feels strange and scared...this is really strange.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
the people that use jesus in this world are evil! it is all just a plan to control you, started about 6000 years ago. If you submit to him, you are giving your energies to evil.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
I'm not particularity religious...but I've maintained a relationship with god for as long as I can remember.....sometimes I wonder if im way too opening minded for my own good...

Probably quite the opposite.

So...weird things will happen when I start thinking about Jesus....Maybe Im going crazy?

Yup, maybe you are.

Now the strange thing is...my sister, who has no idea....starts to complain that see feels something really evil behind her, scaring her to the point of tears. We could both point out what part of the room it was in. I never told her about anything, and I get scared and tell her that I was thinking/meditating last night and I felt it too..........At this time, my twin is living in North Carolina and I live in Florida.

You are twins. This empathy happens. Nothing unusual there. Stop imagining things and think nice thoughts.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but God isn't the nicest entity in the universe. He killed 2,300,000 or so people, and sends the non-believers that are sometimes really good people to hell, while Hitler is most likely in heaven because he is a Catholic.

Oh ya, Satan killed ten people, though I would throw that out there, considering I told you how many people God killed.

Not trying to crush your beliefs or anything, but you said it felt evil.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

While I do very much despise the leaders at the top of the religion, as they have corrupted the religion and made it about something that it should not be, which is control..... This is clearly what the OP is not referring to, after all, the leaders at the top, are mere people.... Incapable of manifesting themselve in some ones room like that

The impression I got from reading the OP was that they were saying, when they think about Jesus, an actual "evil entity" enters the room...Not a person....

I am a bit of skeptic about demons and evil entities even though I have had an experience with something VERY unfriendly being in my room years ago too...

Allow me to play Devil's advocate ( No pun intended). So perhaps what you have is a demon/evil spirit that is trying to corrupt your thoughts of Jesus. Maybe that is why it steps into the picture when you start thinking about Jesus?

Perhaps it's goal is to turn you away from religion, from God.... Just throwing that thought out there. Do with it as you will.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

Perhaps you should put more effort into religion, before you go messing around with something you have no clue about.

Why would you pray to somebody, or anything you don't understand?

I am also a twin, and get vibes from mine all the time. Nothing unusual there, at all.

Perhaps your prayers are on the selfish side?

You seem to be all over the board with no strict faith in anything. So, why bother praying?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

and sends the non-believers that are sometimes really good people to hell, while Hitler is most likely in heaven because he is a Catholic.

That's not exactly true. God doesn't send anyone to hell; people choose to go to hell. Every person that has and will live can choose to go to heaven by accepting Christ as their savior. If someone doesn't do that, they are more or less saying that they would prefer to go to hell.

Being Catholic doesn't grant someone access to heaven either. Considering Hitler's actions, I am fairly certain, and can assure you, he is in hell.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm going to echo gimme_some_truth and say that you are probably experiencing a demon who is trying to distort your view of Jesus to keep you away from God.

link   
Hi, I want to tell you that the evil entity you are feeling is NOT Jesus, as a matter of fact it is/they are demons trying to get you away from him!

I've also had experiences with evil entities; 2 years ago i was living in sin with a woman, and i had terrible nightmares in which i was murdered, i woke up screaming, sweating and starting to get paranoid that i really was gonna die if i stayed there. I remembered reading that opening the bible relieves you of tormenting dreams. The woman i was with was catholic and had one, so i did and the dreams just stopped like that. I used to be an atheist but ever since then the Lord has slowly opened my eyes and put me on a walk of faith.

Jesus is the living word of G-d and the Bible the written. the very word of creation, for which even the demons tremble because they were created by that very same word!

John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

link   
double post, sorry for that

[edit on 7-6-2010 by omarsharif]

link   
triple post

[edit on 7-6-2010 by omarsharif]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I second that..

I've got the same impression of the OP.. This is all about demons/evil and their way of deceiving better say “evil can be seen as holy entity and felt like one” ..!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The notion that you need a bridge to bring yourself closer to God is what got in the way. Any evil that entered your room or heart was because you chose to believe a bridge was necessary. In making this choice, what you accomplished was creating a gap between you and God, for truly I say to you, no bridge is necessary where no gap exists. God is not beyond your capacity to comprehend, and as truly as I say to you no gap exists between you and God, I say to you that you are God! I Am God, You Are God, We All Are God!

No truer name has ever been given of God than the one God chose to answer with when Moses asked for God's name, and that name is I Am that I Am. Call out God's name using this name, and say it out loud. Say to the great I Am that I Am; I Am! Because as surely as God that great I Am Is, so are You. No bridge is necessary, as You are a part of God, just as We All Are. Whether you perceive God's presence or not, God is there, because You are there. We are all Here, right Now. We are all Now Here, and that place we are at is NowHere. We exist NowHere in time, NowHere in space, NowHere in matter, and NowHere in energy, we simply just exist.

If you are not perceiving God's presence, it is fear that you are feeling, and fear is nothing more than the absence of Love. Fear is very real and will create its own demons, but Love is very real as well, and it is in Love that you will know God. Is Love so incomprehensible? Is it so difficult to know Love? Love is unconditional acceptance of all that is, and only when we place conditions on what is, do we forget to Love, and begin to fear.

Jesus brought a message of Love, and his message was not a bridge, merely a reminder of how we must act while we are NowHere. No bridge is necessary to be close to God, all that is necessary is to be close to You. Trust in You, and You will trust in God, and whatever demons may fly about when fear reigns, will vanish as quickly as the night does when engulfed by the light of the sun. Do not fear, do not want, Love with all your heart, and know that You are God, and God is You, and Love all those you know and understand, and Love all those you do not understand or know, for just as surely as You are God, so are They. Love Them All, and any gap you perceive to exist between You and You will turn out to be the Wholeness that is always You.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi,

IMO when meditating on such things without "protection" you are inadvertently opening yourself up to psychic attacks, and the lower astral beings will be drawn to you like a moth to a flame.

I used to be very unbalanced as a teenager and had many a frightful experience when about to go to sleep. I was a non beliver but eventualy sought guidance from a local spiritualist group on the matter.

The advice i was given seemed to work very well and I would definately recommend it.

I tend to imagine putting a shield of inpenatratable white light round myself or a cloak made of chain mail (or both!). And always close down my chakras one by one like the closing of a flower.

Obviously these images are just ones that seem to work for myself but I'm pretty sure that anything that makes you feel confident and safe will have a beneficial effect on your auric field.

I have a feeling that negative enterties feed and thrive on fear also.

Through uni I lived briefly in a "haunted house" and the instances became more and more pronounced over time the more frightened we became. going from scratching noises in my wardrobe to a "force field" in the middle of the stairs then building up to when something physically "punched" my bedroom door! (I left very shortly after that!!)

You should probably check out this old thread about psycic attacks which looks quite helpful....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you might want to consider "Smudging" your house...

www.moonpaths.co.uk...

Really hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Serious question: have you, or anyone in your family been involved with the occult at any time?

Evil entities —call them what you will— are real, but only able to trouble people overtly when effectively invited onto the scene.

This knowledge may help if you find yourself in the same position: the name of Jesus Christ is not a charm. He is a very real 'entity' who responds to those who call to him in truth (not in pretense or to test). And if some entities are evil, this one is the very source of all good: an immeasurable ocean of love not of this world, able to dispel guilt and fear supernaturally.

Here is a beautiful example of his intervention:

Google Video Link

That one so high should stoop as low as crucifixion to bring rebels into his kingdom is beyond human comprehension.

Rest assured, demons shudder at the thought of him. And men and women who know him find rest for their souls, as he promised.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Phlynx

and sends the non-believers that are sometimes really good people to hell, while Hitler is most likely in heaven because he is a Catholic.

That's not exactly true. God doesn't send anyone to hell; people choose to go to hell. Every person that has and will live can choose to go to heaven by accepting Christ as their savior. If someone doesn't do that, they are more or less saying that they would prefer to go to hell.

Being Catholic doesn't grant someone access to heaven either. Considering Hitler's actions, I am fairly certain, and can assure you, he is in hell.

Considering it says if you except God into your heart in the bible, and Jesus forgives all sins except disbelief (most common Christian belief) I see that Hitler is in heaven.

God sends people to hell, he made it, he can very easily make there no hell at all. Anyway, hell isn't technically a choice, it is a repercussion of your choice.

Oh well, not my problem, considering I don't hold this belief.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

now, think carefully:

do you get scared and THEN feel the presence?
or do you feel the presence and THEN get scared?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Considering it says... Jesus forgives all sins except disbelief (most common Christian belief) I see that Hitler is in heaven.

I respect the way you reject the notion Hitler is in Heaven. But there are misconceptions in your post.

The foremost is that the book says notional belief in the God of the Bible brings his forgiveness. This is not at all the case:

Even the demons believe—and shudder!

(James 2:19)

True faith is defined as a transformed life in consequence of belief in Christ:

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
But someone will say, "You have faith and I have works." Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

(James 2:14-18)

Even if (and that's a big 'if') Hitler did have a notional faith, it was not what is described above. So don't worry that his sin was forgiven according to the Christian faith.

He's likely shuddering with the demonic beings even now...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Religion is very complicated. When I was a small child, I was terrified of it....of God, of all of it. My mother had to be very careful about what she would let me hear in church, or else I would have nightmares.

I think you are just having anxiety. Don't think about it at bedtime.
Try talking to someone who can help dispel your fears. We fear things we don't understand, and like I said....it's complicated.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

1) God = man-made fictional-metaphysical being

2a) Jesus= not the son of the man-made fictional-metaphysical being
2b) Jesus = Possibly a man, who existed.

3) Miracles = Nope (possibly Magic)

Personal Note:

Prayers = Not Answered

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join