It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, very confused. Jesus...feels scary? My twin involved...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
Ok well. I accepted Jesus fully in my heart. And some things happened today...that's...well, interesting.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Good for you!

Its neat that you got that message on your phone as well. It's not uncommon for Christians to receive signs to guide them on the correct path. Spiritual warfare works both ways.

You will get a lot of detractors now, trying to pull you back away from the path that you are on, but again that’s spiritual warfare, and you should look at it as such. There are many people who hate God, and unwittingly are used in an attempt to spoil the relationship that you are now establishing. Satan hates when he loses, and he will kick and scream about it and interfere in any way that he possibly can.

I would suggest that if you are not the member of a Church already, you find a church that you are comfortable with, and go speak with the pastor there. Tell them what you told us here, and he will help to guide you. Maybe get into some bible classes, get baptized (if you’re not already), and confirmed.

The only other thing I have to say is to be cautious of some of the “New Agey” stuff you are mentioning (meditation, seeing energy, etc). Spiritualism or New Age Teaching is just another religion in disguise. Some of it is pretty harmless, but other aspects of it can be quite contrary to Christianity.

If you have any problems or questions just ask, or send a U2U.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There is no reason to use any intermediary for a connection to the Source. If you want to follow religious dogma and all the trimmings therein, that's purely up to you and your comfort zone. But the Creator can offer you only one thing: Love. Once you've felt that love, you really understand. Everything seems so clear and easy. There are no questions anymore.

Sadly, because we are human, it's all but impossible for anyone to remain in the light forever so our petty troubles creep in and remind us that we're here, locked in these cramped quarters (our bodies) and so the joy slowly fades.

But it's always there and the desire to feel that amazing love again starts changes in your life that lead you back there. I am on my way back now myself but I'm having to change the very structure of the society in which I live. Love does not reside easily or peacefully in our world.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by mishmallow8

... the fact is, the true God/Goddess lives inside us all, not "out there" someplace.

I disagree. The fact IS , is that no one can get to God the Father, unless it is through the Lord Jesus Christ alone- GOD the Son. The Bible says that He is only way for mankinds redemption. And nooo, the God/Goddess does not live in us all. True we are all made in His image, but we can only have God's Holy Spirit when we repent and have accepted Jesus as Saviour.

Well YOU were speaking 'fact's.... thought I should state the TRUE facts. My source is the Bible, btw.

It bothers me that the majority of people are being led down a wrong path.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just to add thoughts...only take what resonates with your deepest being.

The soul/spirit complex of Jesus is a great teacher...but you do not have to 'go through' anyone to reach the Holy Spirit of God.

If you choose that the book is right and that you are only saved through the life/death of Jesus...that is fine. I am only offering a different perspective of Jesus.

It could be the error that you must go through another, to connect with the Spirit. You are a spiritual being...no one can take the right away from you to connect with your maker/manifestor/most prime self of you.

Try this...if you wish...

Go through a few days of humbling yourself before Thee....telling Thee..you come with a honest heart to seek Thee. Hold tight to the fact that forgiveness is granted for what we do not KNOW. If it feels right to you, you may want to do a little fasting during these days of going before Thee and making it known that you come with a honest heart, willing to face your Earthly self, but on a path of seeking your spiritual self. Claim to the Holy Spirit...that you are placing your soul in the hands of Thee.

The presence of Jesus is more of a hand on the shoulder while he may kneel next to you...instead of standing over you and behind you.

It could be that in thinking you must go through another....you are allowing a lower self to place fear into you.

Ask the ones who come in the vibration of pure love to protect you while you are on this path of seeking. A lower self does not come in pure love.

If you have preconceived ideas of what God is and how Thee works...those ideas may indeed be a road block for you. Claim to Thee....I seek you with a humble and honest heart....I place my life in the will of the Divine will.

Just some ideas...
LV

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
I'm not particularity religious...but I've maintained a relationship with god for as long as I can remember. Always prayed to god for his protection...etc. I know how big and vast our world, our universe is capable of....sometimes I wonder if im way too opening minded for my own good...

So...weird things will happen when I start thinking about Jesus. I was laying in bed at night and I recall an article about GOD being so beyond our comprehension and existence that you need a "bridge" to be closer to god. So I wondered if Jesus is this bridge, like Buddha and other notable religious guides..etc.

So I start to thinking about Jesus...and I start to open my heart.....and then I get scared. Not about the whole topic, but I feel like something is in the room is um..... watching me. I "feel" like this thing is want to gain control of me, and it just doesn't feel right at all. So I get scared and stop thinking about the whole thing and go to sleep. Maybe Im going crazy?

Now the strange thing is...my sister, who has no idea....starts to complain that see feels something really evil behind her, scaring her to the point of tears. We could both point out what part of the room it was in. I never told her about anything, and I get scared and tell her that I was thinking/meditating last night and I felt it too. We are very confused, because Jesus is supposed to be....good...so why do we feel such an evil presence???? We just tell it to go away and hope that it fades away, and it does...but it's always feels like it's there, but more distant.

Fast forward a year later...and I get curious about Jesus again....so before I fell asleep, I ask Jesus that I want to get closer to god...and if I have to go through him, I don't mind. Again, I GOT VERY SCARED and sense something watching me. If I were to put a picture on that this energy or thing is...it's not right. It's not good, whatever this thing is, it just feels very evil, and INTENT. Very intent. It's eyes are wide and just wants us. So again I stopped and I go back to praying to just god again for his protection.

At this time, my twin is living in North Carolina and I live in Florida. In the morning, my twin sends me a AIM message asking if "something happened". I said, no, what are you talking about? She then told me she felt that scary presence again and that it's over her shoulder and she was getting a bad feeling. I then told her what that I meditating on the whole Jesus thing, and she told me to stop because it seems to be creating a scary presence on her as well.

Why is this happening? I am very VERY confused. I thought I was crazy for feeling this way...until my sister chimes in and tells me she feels strange and scared...this is really strange.

your confusing jesus with hyper-dimensional beings.

The more you meditate the higher frequencies you see around you.

I cant comment on these beings intentions, but your bodys internal responses will commonly feel scared and confused when confronting these things.

There are many religions around the world. As different as they may be, they are even more strikingly similar. Its a good chance they where all trying to explain the same thing(s) but didnt know how.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I gotta back up the whole 'religion is pure evil' side of the replies i have read so far lol, it is.. its a control mechanism and nothing more, but thats only my opinion of course..everyone must chose ones own path themselves afterall..
Paranormal elements to this feeling of the presense of pure, dark intent ..badness.. in my experiences to date usually is a sign of Demonic energy, perhaps either trying to take control of your thoughts and their direction while you are in the state you mentioned (astral projection, meditation and deep states of prayer all leave the mind open and can act as a beacon for some entities).. its possible its just an evil 'ghost' or unhappy spirit that may be in the house or connected to something, normally there but dormant, picked that 'becon' up and came to see what was going on..
in Magick rites all sorts of interdimensional beings can and do stop by out of simple curiousity.
Twins are very well known for sharing feelings even at great distances, but that doesnt exclude the possibility that whatever is visiting you isnt also paying its attentions to her.
Just stay safe and on your guard!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My beliefsystem is now very different then yours, I don't believe in a God or supreme being other then the Universe itsself, (as a system, not an entity)... but enough about that....
although a long time ago I believed the same as you do and I've had samelike experiences.

Nevertheless, if you 'believe' that you encountered an evil presence then this became part of your reality. It doesn't matter what anyone else says, for you it is real because you believe it to be real.

now you should start believing that you can protect yourself from it as well.(because you can!) I recommend shielding techniques, maybe you can do these together with your twin to shield both of you... (u2u me for more indepth info on this if you like).

There is a lot of good info posted here, not all are the approach I would take, but again, it all depends on what you believe in. One more thing I would like to add: whenever you get involved in the paranormal, magic or the ocult, even religion, always place yourself above it! Make sure you stay in control, if you become scared it's better to stop with whatever your doing.
Your having an experience and one day it will take you further on your path and it will all make sense to you, maybe not to others, but it will to you

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

being catholic will not get you into heaven... sorry catholics, don't mean to offend, read your bible, catholocism is not mentioned, not once,

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other-Gal5.17

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.-John6.63

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John14.6

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
These experiences may be real, but your understanding of them are very limited.

As some people said, when interacting with the next dimension or raising your frequency you will draw various beings to you. Some may wish to frighten you, or mess with you, but most are just curious.

I used to have a being come around all the time and try to get my attention, It's almost as if he liked having power over me, to control me in a sort of way. It's kind of hard to dismiss the notion of invisible entities when you feel a hand running up your leg.

So I forgot the shield methods and went on a full on assualt, every time he came around him I would shock the S**t out of him untill he left, and put up an electric perimeter around me. ( I know how crazy that sounds, trust me) after a few episodes he has not been back since.

When dealing with non physical entities you cannot deal with them in a physical way. and even though they require alot of energy to interact with the physical plane it is quite easy for us to interact with higher dimensions.

Don't be a victim.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
well i noticed everytime someone in the bible met God, it wasn't an easy relaxing experience.

in Daniels vision, every other man that was there ran away for the great 'quaking'. Daniel explained that he was simply too drained of energy after mourning and fasting that he stayed put.

God always comforted and reassured with his words to those he made his appearances to but even then, Daniel stood up trembling.

in Revelations, John fell as a dead man at the feet of the sight of God, and then God said, 'Fear not'.

maybe you can relate your experiences to those of Daniels and Johns?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ever see the excorcist? Demons freak out whenever the power of Jesus is broughy into play because it threatens their dominion and control. My guess is, whatever that is...it probably starts to get a little antsy when it thinks you might find Jesus. You might need to see a pastor a priest about that thing. Make sure its the right one though.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Alot of rubbish being pushed your way unfortunately that is to be expected. Let me start by saying the only way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. When starting or building a relationship with him it is common knowledge among christians you will come under attack, not just by spirits but by persons as well. You must protect yourself by using the armour of god against attacks! I challenge any unbeliever in christ our saviour any athiest or anyone aligned with another religion or belief system. I am sick of christian bashers who have no idea what it is to be a true christian. I challenge you to take one day of your life open your heart in the morning to Jesus Christ, repent of your sins with an honest heart, accept Jesus openly and loudly and ask him to show himself. At mealtime give thanks for what you are about to receive with an honest heart and again ask Jesus for a sign. Before sleep ask for his protection, repent for any sins and again in his name with an honest and open heart ask for an assurance, your prayers will be answered, if so you can experience joy and a fullfillment i cant put into words not to mention the possibility for the ultimate reward SALVATION, if not you have lost nothing, but gained the right at least for an experienced opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Jesus is not scary.

Jesus is about love, caring, gentleness, forgiveness.

What is scaring you is from the other side.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

Have you looked up any history on your house? Maybe there is something evil that is there that has been there a long time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

That doesnt sound at all crazy, and i know how you mean, to put up electrical barriers for defense instead of just an energy field for protecting. I am glad the entity you mention got the hint after a few times lol..

All i can really say to those stating 'god and jesus are of light and love' and happy hippie berkenstocks all around, is that more wars have been started and more people slaughtered and killed over many a decade in GODS name. Personally i am of the belief that all Christians (and religious followers of any sect) have been dooped. big time. but they will often deny it to the grave, even if their subconscious mind knows better.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ok, I'll stick to the topic at hand and leave the religious debate to everyone else. Don't listen to all these idiots. The only way to get to God is through Jesus, thats the only way you can get saved. Evil is all around us, whether we see it or not. As soon as you get closer to Jesus, they will tighten their grip around you, I know this, I've seen it. Don't give up, whatever you feel, be defiant, tell it that it cannot stop you from seeking the truth and finding God. I can promise you that Jesus is not the evil you feel.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well ... if something divine exists from these books they probably are not good

so, try to keep positive thinking ... it may help and stop thinking about "jesus" ...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
People who are interested in becoming either spiritual or religious, need to study carefully first. It's like jumping into the ocean if you don't know how to swim. Speak to a priest or minister and gain some knowledge.
The dark forces who work to destroy someone's venture into spirituality are the one's who will inherit the earth. That is, after the true believers have been taken up. I wonder what these people have been given for their works.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimDel
People who are interested in becoming either spiritual or religious, need to study carefully first. It's like jumping into the ocean if you don't know how to swim. Speak to a priest or minister and gain some knowledge.
The dark forces who work to destroy someone's venture into spirituality are the one's who will inherit the earth. That is, after the true believers have been taken up. I wonder what these people have been given for their works.

Im not saying in absolute you are wrong...but this is just a theory. I dont believe anyone is going to 'leave earth'. Just like any belief, beliefs are markers for us to reflect our true inner nature, its like a mirror that shows what we still need to learn. We are one...if one does find rest, they only find this to be temporarily, for there is no eternal rest while there are 'other selves' still learning. In Spirit, we are One....the Spirit will not rest, while any soul complex has not awakened to what it is. We are all very tied to Earth, this sun in this system, this galaxy, this Universe. Im not saying its not possible to learn on other spheres or to of have learned on other spheres....but where ever there is soul complexes still learning, there will be those that have offered themselves back to the experience for the purpose of the Divine will that all find the way.

Nothing gets inherited, its cyclic, experiences of consciousness and existence follows cycles and orders. Those that still need to learn from Earth, will....and there will be those that offer themselves back to it, to be holders of the vibration of love.

Its not about beliefs...and those that seek rewards, have a huge surprise in for them, but yet they will be humbled once they see. Those that are seeking to 'leave' Earth are on a path of self, which is not the highest visions for a Divine Path of Spirit.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join