It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Ariel Photo - Debunk It, I Can't!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
deffo reflections from the downstairs windows of the 2 houses - the reason you can't see from hose above is that it is in the shade, pretty area though,, p.s. the signs by the bridge are square so not road signs more likely the name of the village, council etc.

ta

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

I dont see a thing other than a raod and a few houses. You guys have awesome imaginations, I must say.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

That was my first thought. Now I am no camera or sunlight expert but wouldnt "camera shake" affect more than just that confined area.

PS, I have tried to line the figures up with windows but I cant get my head around the size of them, they are much larger and dimmer than what I would expect the reflection to be, surely it would resemble a lens flare more than say a transparent haze.

I see sunlight hitting of two transparent heads, the same way it hits of the sign - one is not human.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Notice the building's brightness. It's being directly hit by the sun. The image on the street is the sunlight bouncing off of the windows and reflecting onto the ground. Compare the angle of the sunlight (estimated) and where the angle of the windows would project a reflection and you will come to the same realization.

I'd consider this debunked.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
btw where in scotland was this taken, i'd like to google maps it to see if street view is available

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im going to agree with the camera shake comment. Ive seen this type of thing alot. (No that doesnt make me an expert or debunker or any of that ish).

It just looks like the effect that is produced when an object is moving during a longer exposure. We all know faster shutter speeds freeze motion, and likewise slower speeds often add that ghosty effect.

Of course thats just my opinion. I havent looked at the EXIF data or anything. Who knows, it could end up being real, but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting picture, thanks for posting.

As well as the figures in the road at the back of the picture on the left I can see a beam of light ( possibly a sun ray ) projecting a round light on the building.

link   
reply to post by Munji

I would love more technical photographers to comment...but given the reflective nature of road signs, I would say that sometimes only the brightest objects are picked up in the frame.

Was he also shooting through glass in the airplane and was it also 'double-glazed'?

link   
Would someone please embed the photograph, and make some enlargements? I would do it, but I don't know how.

This is very interesting!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

Blurry photo's are the bane of my existence. I hate them and generally ignore them. Unless something specific can be taken from this I think it best to just toss it, otherwise we're going to have dozen of people saying dozens of different things, followed by people who read others interpretations and agree because they can "kind of see it" themselves.

Either talk to the person who took the photo and get some clarity or leave it to the winds of forgotten history.

Unseen

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
if you look at the clean picture - they are the same shape of reflectioon, the top one isn't as big due to the top house has the top of its downstairs window open.

night all.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well you guys seem pretty conclusive that its reflections.

On first glance I saw a tall hooded monk walking away from the camera with clasped hands.

Just in front of that figure I can see but its a bit of a stretch, a leaping horse about jump over the wall towards the left of the road. The sunlight is hitting of the long face of the horse.

Maybe its just a wild imagination

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
But. But. But.

This was just debunked. It's sunlight hitting the windows of the house and reflecting onto the road.

Why are we still contemplating ghosts and spirits? This is science. It's basic math. Why all the wasted effort in creating something that doesn't exist? *sigh* oh well, continue on for another 3-4 pages. I'm going to a diff thread.

And I'm not a party pooper. You pooped this party. Not me.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

The aircraft he was flying was a microlight, it looks like a motorbike attached ti a giant kite. No glass. There is nothing between the ground and the camera lens.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just a coincidence, but this looks almost exactly like the location of a dream I had a few months ago. The house was used for a demonic ritual in my dream. The only thing was, there was a town right across the street, but you said there is no town for 20 miles either way. And there was only one house in my dream. Still, I was fairly startled to see the house from my dream in real life.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Hey im not disputing the fact that it may be reflections, you guys all seem pretty sure. I am just telling you what I saw at first to give all the skeptics a good laugh at the non mathematical spirit seeker.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i instantly thought it is just a reflection of the house in some small amount of surface water

now i am sure

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by funkmob_starchild

Wow thats pretty cool. Well accross the road from the houses is a huge hill, in that direction theres nothing for alot more than 20 miles.

Dont like the sound of that Demonic house though

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i have a good photo somewhere of a remote abandoned house in the dales that my father in law owns - we took a few photos of the outside, and theres a ghostly figure with face of a young girl in one but not the others, now that was errie!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Are you guys able to zoom in on the picture via the link?

Because after zooming in, its clearly not water on the road, there is water on the road behind the house that looks nothing like it.

Im still fighting the reflections only because I dont see a bright sharpness, rather a smokey mist.

I dunno perhaps Im beating a dead horse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join