It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Ariel Photo - Debunk It, I Can't!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If it were due to shaking and the road sign why is there two different shapes. One is clearly a bipedal transparent form.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Munji]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Why is every one missing the fact that there is a dark spot between the two symetrical angled bright white lines that travels in a strait line from the top of the one line to the other, creating the shape of a ROOFTOP..... Its a ghosts garden shed i'm tellin you guys !!

Or maybe i'm seeing things....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Seriously guys you can't see that these two objects are the same?

You kill me.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I dunno if you can make out what im talking about in this pic but if you can look at this one or the original the top place i circled the top left corner looks like what is being reflected in the bottom circle... i could be wrong but looks like same shape.. also the arrow at the bottom points to something it looks like a small pole and the "cross" is attached to this post.. assuming the reflection theory isnt correct.. anyone notice the slim pole that goes up to the bottom of where the cross starts??

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Munji

Good thread Munji, Well Done
Here's my take on the picture, It reminds me of a British infantry clearance patrol, Carrying out a culvert/bridge check, looking to see if there are CWIEDs, Its very similar to the positions taken when approaching a suspected device in South Armagh, rural scenario..

There postier and stance and positions are very similar, to the way this "drill" is carried out..

S&F for your contribution ...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yep looks like a exposer copy of the sign post.
I can see what you mean though it does look like a couple of Greys.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks like ghosts to me..Sometimes I hate taking pictures, u never know what might pop up

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The angle of the hghlight on the left is alot steeper than the angle of road sign. I see the similarity between the small highlight and the sign but not the bigger one.

The stuff about the garden shed?
The only thing you could be referring to is the small hay shed but if you can explain to my how that is physically possible over a stone wall then great

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Munji]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munji
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You see three anomolies?

I see a crossing sign and two anomolies.

If it were a product of a distorted sign then why is nothing else effected in the picture?

Ahh but the rest of the picture is affected. Everything is slightly out of focus and experiencing a glare. Flying in a plane at sunset(or dawn) at high speeds wreaks of blur and lens flare.

I see absolutely nothing supernatural here.

Can some post a pic on google earth/and street view so we can see what else is there?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Next to the hutch/small building that is definately a lampost with a triangle sign attached to it. I can clearly and obviously see the red outline on the triangle symbol. As for the middle object could be a bird/fox/cat since it is in the countryside and as for the largest object could be anything as it does have a shadow that stands out a little more above the shadow of the small building.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Next to the hutch/small building that is definately a lampost with a triangle sign attached to it. I can clearly and obviously see the red outline on the triangle symbol. As for the middle object could be a bird/fox/cat since it is in the countryside and as for the largest object could be anything as it does have a shadow that stands out a little more above the shadow of the small building.

Hi, Im glad someone has a clearer understanding on what is and isnt out of place in the picture.

As I have said that is a road sign. I appreciate your comments but from that height, if it were and animal it would look exactly like and animal in my opinion, granted its a little pixelated - were using 2005 tech. but colours are vivid and its generally sharp enough to detail a cat or a dog.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

Actually, this is an Ariel pic:

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see the sign by the shed and to me it looks like there are two ghostly horses that are facing the camera. I don't suppose there was ever a road that continued across, perhaps a Roman road?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In the 3 supposed figures on the road, I see the sign, but the middle one has the same base, ground beginning, as the sign, and the right hand one could be a mirage, as it also appears to be like the left one but a bit larger.

I don't see a leaping horse, but see the dark spot.

Speaking of shadows, everything appears to cast a shadow roughly left to right, but the tree at the upper left doesn't. If any shadow it is casting on the 'left' house....so why the sign and the 'middle image', joined at that angle?

just thinking!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

One Lane Bridge/Crossing sign

And someone on a bike/motorbike

Possibly slow shutter speed, and and unsteady hand.

Any more pix from same roll?

Or... a double exposure from a "cemetary gate entrance"

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
reply to post by Munji

One Lane Bridge/Crossing sign

And someone on a bike/motorbike

Possibly slow shutter speed, and and unsteady hand.

Any more pix from same roll?

Or... a double exposure from a "cemetary gate entrance"

Please read the thread before posting, for the third and final time, there was nobody on the road. It is taken from a low height, you can make out the colour of puddles and dead grass, I very much doubt any person, animal or vehicle would appear like this.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

Grrrrrrrrrr...

second line...

sorry for thinking

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sorry for snapping but theres a difference between looking at the pic thinking about it, commenting and looking at the pic, looking at comments, then commenting.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I vote for Patmac's version, reflection of bright sunlight off the windows. It really does look like it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They look like people walking into the field.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join