It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Ariel Photo - Debunk It, I Can't!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mommychristmas
They look like people walking into the field.

Yes, but looks can be decieving.

Anyway I think this has pretty much been put to rest by now that this isn't anything paranormal at all although it's a nice picture still.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Looks like two ghost standing next to a spot hearled by a road side cross, which emplies a spot of a recent death. Since its in a bend of a curve and it looks like country living .either England or somewhere in Southern Europe and out in farming country. My guess someone came around the corner in limited visibility and either ran off the road or hit something as it rounded the corner (like a slow moving tractor). These ghosts caught on film are reliving the incident and the one that was driving is saying to the passenger " honest I never saw it!"

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

At first glance i thought the objects looked like ghost soldiers. Now that you mention the camera shake I think that's the answer. The objects have the same shape as the
sign! Good call there!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Munji

I find it hard to try and make out pictures that have blurs. The house and other objects are slightly blurred aswell. I sorry but this pic can be debunked the picture was taking by the camera and plane that had been moving.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
Im going to agree with the camera shake comment. Ive seen this type of thing alot. (No that doesnt make me an expert or debunker or any of that ish).

It just looks like the effect that is produced when an object is moving during a longer exposure. We all know faster shutter speeds freeze motion, and likewise slower speeds often add that ghosty effect.

Of course thats just my opinion. I havent looked at the EXIF data or anything. Who knows, it could end up being real, but I doubt it.

That is what I'm thinking too. Take a look at this photo.

I used night mode and removed the brush before the shot was finished.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
Hi

I think this is produced by camera shake - the anomaly looks to me like it has a similar shape to the road sign to the left of the photo.

Interested in others' views on this...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by selfharmonise]

Definitely.
I had to go back to the photo about 5-6 times,
but you are right..
everything that the actual sign has..
the anomaly has also..

i cant figure out why it did that..
But I am sure it is from the white crossing sign.

I will put them together in gimp if itll make it easier to see.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The "cross" shaped sign on the left is the source of the other image. Including the rock, from the wall, below it.

Put all of that together, and super-impose it over the "shape" and it will be a perfect match almost.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
definitely the same thing, turk.
only slightly distorted..
sorry for the quick job.. lol

'debunked'?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I tend to agree with this reflection from the house viewpoint, converging the lines of the physical object of the shed that is in shadow, top left of the shed wall, base of shed wall, closest point of shed roof to road and right or your view to the similar point of the shadow on the ground. all these lines meet at the same point just below the stone walling about midway between the trees on the opposite side of the road to the shed.
The images in the shadow on the road can be aligned to the windows, if lines are drawn to the edges of the windows from the edges of the images, you will see similarities, remember the reflections are going to have parallel lines to them, where as shadows will have lines of convergence.
I hope this is clear to readers, I have a pic that I have marked but am unable to post it here to clarify my thoughts on this.
My thoughts are mine and not a definite statement on the possible reasons or identity of the images posted by the OP.

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by patmac
Notice the building's brightness. It's being directly hit by the sun. The image on the street is the sunlight bouncing off of the windows and reflecting onto the ground. Compare the angle of the sunlight (estimated) and where the angle of the windows would project a reflection and you will come to the same realization.

I'd consider this debunked.

I am going to have to agree with the above.
I was going to post the exact same thing. Take a look at the road its wet from rain as well which would enhance the reflection from the windows.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by Mukiwa]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, there are three things in the road. One of them is some sort of sign. The other two I think it could just be a refraction of light. I was trying to make a shape out of the bigger anomaly it looks like a person in a cloak and it's transparent looking. But it probably is just a refraction of light. I'm not sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, there are three things in the road. One of them is some sort of sign. The other two I think it could just be a refraction of light. I was trying to make a shape out of the bigger anomaly it looks like a person in a cloak and it's transparent looking. But it probably is just a refraction of light. I'm not sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join