It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives call for Ground Zero mosque protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Neither do I, but we know that the MSM only shows us what were to be showed.

Nothing more and nothing less...

When something becomes highly reported there is a reason.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't know, you tell me?

I'm guessing the root of the problem is that we are in Iraq/Afghanistan, and we are killing civilians.

And, the reason we are there is because of the 9/11 inside job. It's all America's fault right?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm going to get some fresh air, this debate is going no where. The problems we are having in our world is due to religion, money, and power.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.dumpert.nl...

The man is right, interesting what he said, Muslims are so hyper sensitive themselves ,how could they do something so disgraceful like this....

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Oh relax man...
sarcasm sure...made me laugh
why not post links they carry more weight...

How come 6 out of 10 9/11 commissioners believe 9/11 story is fake?
and they are the investigators and they came to the conclusion the story being put forth is fake. So if they researched and did their job and found out it was not the real story, how do we know its the real story. We didnt even research we believed what the government tells us.

answers.yahoo.com...

Muslims weren't mad at America before WWll...
Alot of Muslims and American Servicemen are Dead for something that has never been proved...
I'm sure Sarcasm makes them feel like they died for something important.

That alone is as scary as Phylis Dillar in the mourning

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

I don't know, you tell me?

I'm guessing the root of the problem is that we are in Iraq/Afghanistan, and we are killing civilians.

And, the reason we are there is because of the 9/11 inside job. It's all America's fault right?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Clisen33]

America is not to blame, not the citizenry anyway.

Your right, the money, power and religion are destroying this world, because WE allow it to do so.

Things can only influence you when you allow them to do so. I won't pander to this artificial fear of Islam or any other religion.

I won't pander to the fear of the police state, or big brother, or an economic crisis.

It's all manufactured to make you think that YOU are not in control, when the reality is, you ARE in control.

Things are so bad because we've allowed them to become this bad.

This story is another example of how our faiths and beliefs are used to pit each other against each other. While the ones who concoct these schemes laugh in the sidelines.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I had to take a peek.. And I guess you're right, it makes sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by jfj123

Neither do I, but we know that the MSM only shows us what were to be showed.

Nothing more and nothing less...

When something becomes highly reported there is a reason.

~Keeper

The entire MSM cannot be complicate in a massive conspiracy. The number of people involved simply wouldn't allow for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Muslims weren't mad at America before WWll...

muslims have been mad for thousands of years.
Remember the "crusade" remark made by bush and how nuts everyone went because of it?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Don't you love a good divide and conquer news story folks?

CNN is at it again. Showing the view of "Conservative Bloggers"?

How ridiculous.

This just goes to show you how under attack Islam is by all sides. Like Islam declared war on the US on 9/11.

It's more the other way around I would think. The West has declared war on any other religious group who does not agree with our way of doing things.

I am very much in favor of this Mosque, I think it promotes religious equality and is a step FORWARD to moving on with this whole mess.

Besides, if there can be a strip club up the street, then why the hell can't there be a Mosque?

Those who will say that this is an insult to the 9/11 families, I disagree with you. You were not attacked by Islam, you were attacked by Religious Extremists.

Wanna see some on the Christian side of the fence?

Please visit the Westboro Baptist Church.

~Keeper

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/6/2010 by tothetenthpower]

I don't think it's an issue of saying Muslims are blameworthy, but more the fact that it just seems an incredibly insensitive thing to do. You wouldn't go and open up a German social club in Israel, would you? It just seems wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For the people who are ignoring the facts here, answer this..
Why do they call this the Córdoba house? named after the first mosque built by muslims in Spain as a triumph for victory over Spain?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No but those who control the media, the corporations behind it are the ones who decide what gets aired.

You know that all of the media in the US is controlled by 4 different companies right? All whom sit on each others board of directors and are connected to political and financial figures since the early 1900's and even before then.

It's not a conspiracy if it's true.

You don't think the media lies? You don't think that CNN panders to one crowd while MSNBC to another, and the FOX to another?

You think that's a coincidence? Considering they are owned by the same people?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

No but those who control the media, the corporations behind it are the ones who decide what gets aired.

Not realistic. You'd need an army of people to go through every piece of news prior to airing to make sure it should go out.

You know that all of the media in the US is controlled by 4 different companies right?

There are other media outlets then the big four but for the most part, that sounds correct.

All whom sit on each others board of directors

which explains some of the biases such as on FOX.

It's not a conspiracy if it's true.

You're turning a bias into a massive information conspiracy which is simply not possible.

You don't think the media lies?

Everyone lies. Do I think the media lies sometimes? Or manipulates facts to support their biases? of course. But I don't think they're part of a massive conspiracy.

You don't think that CNN panders to one crowd while MSNBC to another, and the FOX to another?

They pander to their viewership.

I think there are problems with bias' in any media anywhere on the planet but again, they're not part of a massive conspiracy/cover up.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I would love some examples of how Christians murder people all over the world every day in the name of God. I would also love to know where you get your info from that leads you to believe we are not at war against Islam. It's kinda odd then that the terrorists everyday that attack people and are arrested and sought after are all Islamic. HHMM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well obviously I am not saying that EVERY piece of new is decided, but you can bet your bucks the big stuff is certainly carefully worded and presented to make one side look good and the other bad.

There is no such thing as honest journalism anymore. Far too much censorship and favoratism in the media.

I agree perhaps I am taking it too far, but there's just too much media bias for it to be a coincidence as far as I am concerned.

And as for the media outlets, no, there are literally only a handful of independant news outlets.

The rest are all owned by, in one way or another by the big 4.

This is a good news story, although maye a bit biased about how the media is controlled, I don't agree with the "jewish" aspect, but it makes a hell of a lot of dot connections.

pakalert.wordpress.com...

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another manufactured little scenario for the sheeple to argue over to keep them focused on anything other than what the government is up to.

It has all the hallmarks of an intel / political game. Given the official line of "moozlims did it", then allowing a Mosque close to the scene, then whip up anger at it. All smoke and mirrors and the dumb masses fall for it every time.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Another manufactured little scenario for the sheeple to argue over to keep them focused on anything other than what the government is up to.

It has all the hallmarks of an intel / political game. Given the official line of "moozlims did it", then allowing a Mosque close to the scene, then whip up anger at it. All smoke and mirrors and the dumb masses fall for it every time.

Thank YOU!

Best response of the day.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I am very much in favor of this Mosque, I think it promotes religious equality and is a step FORWARD to moving on with this whole mess.

Yeah that's nice. The only problem is, less than 5% of the world thinks like you do, so building mosques all over the place to promote religious equality won't work.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
TPWB knew that by sanctioning a Mosque being built in the ground zero area would cause trouble.

They are the puppet masters and will pull any string available to divide people.

Building a mosque in this area is imo bad taste , Muslim terrorist caused the pain of thousands of people who lost loved ones.

A civic centre for all nationalities and creeds would imo be far better. Lets face it only Muslims will use this centre which will do nothing towards social cohesion.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

yeah you're right its manufactured, lets ignore this, lets ignore the fact that they want to build the Cordoba house [explanation see above] on that spot[not in Jersey, not Bronx etc]..Lets ignore it that they want to plant their victory flag at that specific location. Lets ignore it when they want to implement Sharia law, lets ignore it when they circumsize our women..
You are absolutely right, its not important, its just for the sheeple, the 9/11 victims are just sheeple..

sarcasm off...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join