It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives call for Ground Zero mosque protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
They got the heads up via their mosques?

What's that tell you about the intelligience community? Not very intelligent. All these muslims in NYC knew what was going to happen and were all able to keep the secret?

I mean, I guess it's possible?

But probably not

seriously I'd like you to post all the evidence you have on these sneaky sneaky Muslims. If nothing else it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. What leads you to beleive what you are saying? You really don't, do you?

Your not being serious, or sadly are you?
Honestly, I don't think a secret of that magnitude could be kept for very long, but you can't deny that many muslims were happy on that day. I saw it first hand!

[edit on 6-6-2010 by A TRUE AMERICAN]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

WHAT About the DANCING ISRAELIS?
They were set up to film and enjoy the show before it even happened
HI fiving them selves as they the towers fall
which is why the local residents called the cops on them thinking they were Muslim terrorists...
whatreallyhappened.com...

I wonder if the "muslims" you mention celebrating" might not have been recently relesed from the US installed Shaw of Irans secret police death prisons?

Only the US and Israelis had nano thermite
and who turned a profit of this?
the guy who admitted to pulling building 7 to Kevin Spacey on PBS?

In a stunning and belated development concerning the attacks of 9/11 Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish the Solomon Bros. building, or WTC 7, late in the afternoon of Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.

www.prisonplanet.com...

(Thats the building theat held the evidence of where the missing trillions that Donald Rumsfeld had anounced the day before had gotten off to...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sooo what about the videos at the bottom of page 1, ignoring it? What about U.S Army - Major Nidal Malik "AbduWali" Hasan?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[ but you can't deny that many muslims were happy on that day. I saw it first hand!

All of them?
or a few dheads that by no means represent the majority?
You get groups of people cheering for almost everything that has ever happened......

[edit on 6-6-2010 by A TRUE AMERICAN]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by A TRUE AMERICAN

I'm sure some were happy TA.

Just not 1 billion. Which is how many exist in the world.

That's all I am trying to say. Do not demonize 1 billion people over the actions of few.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ok I am sorry, I will not criticize Islam anymore, for the are innocent in whatever they do. 9/11 was an inside job and I should support any activity that has the possibility of destabilizing my government to prevent another 9/11 from happening again.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

I see your point ThaLoccster and I'm just voicing my opinion;
should there be a vote so no one's rights will be denied? I think there are lots of 'rights' involved here. How do we know for sure who's 'rights' are 'right'?
It seems to me that even if I was a muslim, I would feel at least uncomfortable having a huge mosque so close to ground zero even if I or my friends, personally didn't have anything to do with it. I think it would cause problems, on a few levels.
I believe it's a rude and thoughtless call
and outragious.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I hope you can do better than that:
there is no proof that they are celebrating 911 in the first link you mentioned...
Is it like the Israelis admitting the Flotilla video of the palistinians singing was faked?

remember the iraqis that were celebrating the fall of Saddams statue...and it turns out they were Paid to do it ?

while the Dancing Israelis even said to the police that Arrested them that they were celebrating the fall of the WTC
""We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

Why did he feel Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives"
whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh no You saw happy Muslims that day? I see happy Muslims everyday. What are they so happy about? Could they all be planning another attack via their mosques again?

I saw happy Americans that day as well. Maybe some Americans were in on it too.

Are you saying that if you are happy you support terrorism?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Conservatives call for Ground Zero mosque protest

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- Conservative bloggers called for a protest Sunday against plans to build a mosque near the site of Ground Zero in lower Manhattan, where the twin towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by Islamist hijackers on September 11, 2001.

"Building the Ground Zero mosque is not an issue of religious freedom, but of resisting an effort to insult the victims of 9/11 and to establish a beachhead for political Islam and Islamic supremacism in New York," the group "Stop the Islamicization of America" says on its website.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I personally think this a really bad idea.
On one hand, this is America and because it is, they do have the right to build.
One the other hand, I think it's very insensitive on their part. It's kinda like building a German WWII memorial museum next to a jewish holocaust center.

Sometimes we need to use a bit of common sense and think just a bit of others before ourselves and things would be a lot better on this planet.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's not just in America, it's in Europe as well.

Remember the London subway bombings?

Remember the railroad track in Madrid, Spain?

Remember the protesting/celebrating in England for returning fallen soldiers? Yeah, Muslims in England celebrating the deaths.

Etc...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by A TRUE AMERICAN
As a white man I know what it is like to be discriminated against, but a mosque near ground zero is a disgrace. All Americans should be outraged by this!!!

As a white man to another white man, you have NO idea what it is to be discriminated against...

And what is your reasoning?

Why should America be outraged?

~Keeper

Every ethnicity has experienced/experiences racism including caucasions. people seem to forget that white people experience racism too. It's a stereotype just like all whites are rich. I wish !!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Like I said I'll just shut my mouth and not say anything about Islam, because my voice is mute in the matter. You know more than me about the subject and I'll just accept defeat and leave it at that.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Yeah, Muslims in England celebrating the deaths.
Etc...

That is just plain disgusting. It reminds me of the Westburo baptist church sickos in the US. If you hate the country you live in and those who protect you that much, you shouldn't be living there.

Good post !

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I know, I was thinking about the Westboro Baptist church as well. Maybe I'm just blind and ignorant, but it seems to me that there are more and more instances of Islam related incidents.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Remember the protesting/celebrating in England for returning fallen soldiers? Yeah, Muslims in England celebrating the deaths.

Etc...

All of these facts came from the Media. The corporate controlled media.

Sure the Muslims celebrating funerals, I agree that's wrong, but as another pointed out the Westboro Baptist Church pickets funerals of soldiers all the time. You don't protest churches going up do you?

You can't villify 1 billion people because of the actions of a few, you just can't.

It's ridiculous.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Maybe I'm just blind and ignorant, but it seems to me that there are more and more instances of Islam related incidents.

Now ask yourself, you stands to gain the most from pitting the West against Islam?

Wonder why with all the media we have, that we hear about the Islamic incidents the most?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Maybe I'm just blind and ignorant, but it seems to me that there are more and more instances of Islam related incidents.

Now ask yourself, you stands to gain the most from pitting the West against Islam?

Wonder why with all the media we have, that we hear about the Islamic incidents the most?

~Keeper

Actually right now the only thing we're hearing about is the oil spill, vanderscum being arrested and the israeli blockade.

I don't subscribe to the "everything is a conspiracy" camp.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Etc...

All of these facts came from the Media. The corporate controlled media.

Sure the Muslims celebrating funerals, I agree that's wrong, but as another pointed out the Westboro Baptist Church pickets funerals of soldiers all the time. You don't protest churches going up do you?

You can't villify 1 billion people because of the actions of a few, you just can't.

It's ridiculous.

~Keeper

I am not vilifying the 1 billion Muslims, I am pointing out the many instances of Islam related problems, which seem to be in abundance. Do you not agree?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes I do agree.

Like I said though, why are we hearing about it more than let's say the hunger problems in Africa?

Genocide in South American countries?

The sectarian violence still going on in Tibet and Iraq?

Because there is a new agenda going on. One to villify Islam as the new "terrorist".

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join