It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives call for Ground Zero mosque protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

As a white person, and an atheist, I fully support what 10thpower is saying here.

Yet again, we see White Christian fundamentalists going off the deep-end with their bigoted, racist views. Get a grip of yourselves, it's embarassing.

It's a 'private club house' (religious club) being built at Ground Zero.

Would you rather have a titty-bar?

Seriously, stop living up to the inbred religious nutjob stereotype and learn a thing or two about the outside world and what is ACTUALLY going on. You never know, you might like learning to see different points of view.

Parallex.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Parallex]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Thanks Parallex.

You know what is funny?

There IS a tity bar up the street.

I expect to see a protest for that to be shut down too.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I didn't know the catholics wanted to build a church on ground zero
where muslims killed so many
or place one at the site where the KILLER saddam had his "castle/torture chambers"
This still doesn't have anything to do with building a mosque where thousands of people were Murdered by muslims!

Outragious!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Not being funny, but I can recommend some web-sites for you to research your posts a bit more if you like?

The Twin Towers were NOT brought down by Muslims. Period. You're wrong, accept this, and move on. I'm white, and atheist - I have no hidden agenda to 'big-up' Muslims.

What I don't like, is White Christians shouting about EVIL MUSLIMS when A) They have no proof, and B) They're displaying a chronic level of ignorance with everything they say.

Go back to the drawing board, do some reading, and start again with an open mind. Leave your bigotry and religiously inspired white supremacy at the door please.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey Keeper, the titty bar on Murray street is called NY Dolls. They have a great buffet at noon!

[edit on 6-6-2010 by A TRUE AMERICAN]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

For starters, I never said I was white or my religious beleifs (what's that have to do with anything??)
and prove muslims didn't attack America and kill Thousands of people.
Like i said
No offence but I don't care what you or any confused pc wierdo thinks;
to build a mosque on or close to ground zero is outragious and an insult to America .

[edit on 6-6-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Then why were there so many Palestinians celebrating the attacks on the day of 9/11? I clearly remember seeing that, and it was disgusting. Go back to the last page where infolurker's linked 3 videos, it might refresh your memory.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
1) Most NYC taxis are driven by muslims: As I drove into NYC on the morning of 9-11 I remarked to a friend, "where are all the cabs"? There was'nt one to be seen below Canal street after 8:30AM.
2) Why were muslims standing on Atlantic avenue in Brooklyn posing for pictures of themselves with the WTC burning in the background?
3) Why were muslims dancing in the aisles of local Brooklyn supermarkets (that they worked at or owned) celebrating the handywork of 19 cowards.

In general: Why do Muslims dislike anyone who is not Muslim??? Don't even try to say this is'nt true!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hahaahahahahahahahahaha. A TRUE AMERICAN are you suggesting that ALL the muslims in new york city had a heads up to stay away from the world trade center complex? Is that why you remarked "where are all the cabs?" to your friend when you noticed there weren't any below canal?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard from any side of the 9/11 arguement.

I'm sure that the cab drivers had a heads up : ).

You're funny and you sir have an EXCELLENT memory. (thanks for the sources to prove your statements).

[edit on 6-6-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I like how the 2 people with "American" in their name are so for denying the rights of others. Way to hold up your constitution "Americans".

Also, the mosque is not being built on ground zero. Close to the site, not on the site.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by A TRUE AMERICAN

I'd very well ask why most human beings don't like those who are not like themselves.

It's very easy to answer: They are fearful, ignorant and lazy.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

I'd very well ask why most human beings don't like those who are not like themselves.

Yes you have described muslims exactly!!! Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by A TRUE AMERICAN

Again you have made a blanket statement about 1 billion people who live on the planet.

You feel secure that your right about what you've just said.

For the record, she/he was talking about you.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

What I don't like, is White Christians shouting about EVIL MUSLIMS when A) They have no proof, and B) They're displaying a chronic level of ignorance with everything they say.

So either all Christians are white or it's only white Christians who are bigots?

And to everyone else:

What ever happened to America being "God's crucible"?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Hahaahahahahahahahahaha. A TRUE AMERICAN are you suggesting that ALL the muslims in new york city had a heads up to stay away from the world trade center complex? Is that why you remarked "where are all the cabs?" to your friend when you noticed there weren't any below canal?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard from any side of the 9/11 arguement.

I'm sure that the cab drivers had a heads up : ).

You're funny and you sir have an EXCELLENT memory. (thanks for the sources to prove your statements).

I believe they got a heads up via their mosques.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by A TRUE AMERICAN

Again you have made a blanket statement about 1 billion people who live on the planet.

You feel secure that your right about what you've just said.

For the record, she/he was talking about you.

~Keeper
For the record, I'm sorry if I was talking over your head, but I knew that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wait wait..

You think that ALL mosques all over the world, or at least in NY, were told about the attacks before they took place?

That every muslim got a heads up?

Do you really believe that? Or are you just messing with us?

I really hope it's the ladder, cause if not...wow..just wow..

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Wait wait..

You think that ALL mosques all over the world, or at least in NY, were told about the attacks before they took place?

That every muslim got a heads up?

Do you really believe that? Or are you just messing with us?

I really hope it's the ladder, cause if not...wow..just wow..

~Keeper
Come on Keeper...LMAO...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
They got the heads up via their mosques?

What's that tell you about the intelligience community? Not very intelligent. All these muslims in NYC knew what was going to happen and were all able to keep the secret?

I mean, I guess it's possible?

But probably not

seriously I'd like you to post all the evidence you have on these sneaky sneaky Muslims. If nothing else it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. What leads you to beleive what you are saying? You really don't, do you?

Your not being serious, or sadly are you?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I guess that was part of the 9/11 plan all along, it was planned right from the start to build a mosque on the rubble of 9/11.Thats part of the reason they did it it was such a good place for a mosque.

If you ARE a christian,and feeling outraged turn the other cheek.
Or build a church next door.Or go relax at the titty twister steak and beaver house.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join