It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Job Ads: 'The Unemployed Will Not Be Considered'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I guess i will do cash jobs for a little while , and then start up my own buisness, hopefully. This whole thing really got my goat.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ugh, that's disgusting! If its not illegal, it definitely SHOULD be! I've had problems finding work due to gaps where i had Glandular Fever, then Chronic Fatigue, and it's so hard to get people to even call you back, let alone consider you for the position when interviewed against others that have job after job.

I'm definitely not looking forward to looking for work after this baby, that's for sure :/ it's probably going to take months just to find something casual!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

Your the one out of touch...this person is CORRECT in every sense. People like you are drains on the economy and even if you do pay some for of tax it is so little that the society will not benefit from your meager contribution.

Governments have to spend billions bailing out the crap people who cant hold a job, who claim untold benefits, who scrounge everything they can. They are Lazy and useless. when you have nothing to contribute financially you deserve nothing in return. Benefits should be cut for the majority as only a handful are genuinely entitled as they have always paid a healthy amount of tax. When the new world movement comes in most of this useless drivel will and should be culled. Only the wealthy and prosperous and people in a contributory position of usefulness should be left. We should not have to carry the lazy jobless and non contributors. 10% of society carry the other 90%. Its no JOKE. And it gets tiresome. I have to pay close to 50% of my salary to the gov to support the useless and provide social services and public services. With the 90% culled the rest of the contributing population would increase productivity and live in a far safer and greener world. 6 billion people are consuming all of the resources which cannot go on. I say the New world will be a breathe of fresh air.

I knew there was a putrid familiarity to your posts, I'd bet money you're the banned member I think you are. I'm happy in the knowledge that if your new world movement ever comes into play that you, will be one of the ones considered as useless drivel

Now as far as me being a drain on the economy, well you know what they say about people that ASSume

You may want to check into where your tax dollars are really going

Please keep your personal attacks to yourself, if you can't reply to me with civility then don't respond to me at all.

I'll ask you again, if employers won't consider an applicant because they are unemployed, how are they suppoed to gain employment ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

For a start I am not banned or I would not be on here. I dont come from the states. I may work there but thats the extent of my debt. Its your Gov who you put down with such disdain and that is why I read memo after memo of context that displays the prejudice and traitor like symptoms you and your fellow mugs display. Your a traitor and a homegrown terrorist for attacking your own government. Who are you to attack your gov? You need them more than they need someone like you. Without them anarchy would reign free and all you little ants would pee your pants. A gov can not please everyone. They please the majority. Obama is in because you lot put him there. Simple. So grow up and get on with your "life".

the unemployed or at least 90% of them are unemployed for a reason. 1) they were not good enough to keep their jobs when a company downsized. 2) If a company went bust during there employ then they have a percentage of blame upon their shoulders with everyone else who worked for said firm. 3) If you think because you are unemployed that the world owes you a "chance" think again. No one wants you during a time of financial uncertainty because you cost to much to either train or your benefits are non transferable, or its simply easier to take a person who is far more stable than the unemployed person. 4) Being unemployed comes with a stigma. It is not always correct but every decent firm has risk to take into account of employing said person who is unemployed. 5) Too many unemployed lie on their Cv's and Apps to get that small advantage that to weed out the truth tellers is far to time consuming. 6) A reference from someone's boss who is already employed is worth two of that from an unemployed person. 7) 90% are unemployed due to there own errors. either not valued or can't fit in with the way the direction the company is moving or are simply not considered worthy by fellow team members and management.

How are they supposed to get a job if no one is hiring unemployed. They only state this to stop them from applying. The company will always take the person best for the job at that time. even if this happens to be an unemployed person. I would still apply but use a different approach. There are always different approaches to make. Just use some guile and brains and maybe instead of sitting on your butt all day doing squat take that time to make contacts, meet line managers and going straight to decision makers about a position instead of going through HR!!! These are just a few options. But it comes down too whether you actually want to work and be a productive member of society. This only applies for proper job (careers). If you are talking about supermarket jobs and minimum wage they are not excluding the unemployed as only the unemployed would do these jobs. So we are talking about career jobs...which means that an ad for a position is just a weed killer and not the be all and end all. There is always room for the right person.

But obviously these people and maybe yourself are not the right people for these jobs if you are on here complaining about how unfair the job market is. Im not complaining....Im not bitching about these companies. Oh yeah thats because I give a crap about my life.

Oh yeah one last thing. In the UK i do pay tax 50% far too much but necessary. But in the States i am exempt from employment taxation which pleases me no end. So I do not pay any, so my tax dollars as you say are going on important things like sports tickets, strippers and a rather nice private club in Washington whilst always making as many contacts as possible just in case I were ever to find myself unemployed (which will never happen). So i am pumping my cash back into the US economy like a good citizen.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Banned members come back all the time, they simply change their username and IP address. I never said you were from the states.

I don't recall putting down my government in any of my posts on this thread. I've never had any traitor like symptoms towards my country, and my government is NOT my country. I'm sorry but being that I am an American, I don't know what a mug is, over here it's something you drink out of

Your a traitor and a homegrown terrorist for attacking your own government.

OMG I must be talking to Pelosi, or Napolitino in disquise

Please show me where I've attacked my government on this thread. Again, even if I did verbally attack my government that would not make me a traitor, as I am very loyal to my COUNTRY, and my government is not my country.

Who are you to attack your gov?

I am an American, a citizen of the United States of America, free to say whatever I want about my government. They are not above the citizens, they work for US.

You need them more than they need someone like you.

I have no idea if that's true in your neck of the woods, but it's not true over here.

Obama is in because you lot put him there.

Not true, I voted for Ron Paul

I have no idea why you're bringing all of this nonsense up as none of it pertains to this thread.

As far as the percentages that you're spewing forth, it's all nonsense, come back when you have some proof to back up your claims.

Just use some guile and brains and maybe instead of sitting on your butt all day doing squat take that time to make contacts, meet line managers and going straight to decision makers about a position instead of going through HR!!! These are just a few options. But it comes down too whether you actually want to work and be a productive member of society.

See there ya go, making those ASSumptions again

How are they supposed to get a job if no one is hiring unemployed. They only state this to stop them from applying.

And there ya go, it's the employers at fault, not the unemployed, although not in all cases.

Oh yeah one last thing. In the UK i do pay tax 50% far too much but necessary.

Then why are you crying about it ? If you deem it necessary you shouldn't be crying over it.

Hey dude it's your money, you earn it, spend it how you wish as is your right.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Your a traitor and a homegrown terrorist for attacking your own government.

OMG I must be talking to Pelosi, or Napolitino in disquise

Please show me where I've attacked my government on this thread. Again, even if I did verbally attack my government that would not make me a traitor, as I am very loyal to my COUNTRY, and my government is not my country.

Don't you know, if you say anything that is not in favor of the government that you are attacking your country?? LOL

They just say stuff like that to shut up the dissenters. Everyone is supposed to be happy with what the elites do afterall...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Who are you to attack your gov?

I am an American, a citizen of the United States of America, free to say whatever I want about my government. They are not above the citizens, they work for US.

You need them more than they need someone like you.

I have no idea if that's true in your neck of the woods, but it's not true over here.

Of course its true. You need your gov to provide water serivces, electric services, roads, hospitals, police to stop those gangbangers you hate so much. You need the to protect you from other nations and you need them to secure the borders you hate being violated so much by the mexicans..as the feds as you put it dont do there jobs. Plus you need the schools that your grand daughter goes to. They do more for you then you do for them.....hence you need them more then they need YOU!

Anyway the unemployed and their matter.

The unemployed are in sticky position but that can not and should not be blamed on anyone but themselves. Yes each person unemployed has a "story" one we have heard thousands of times but that fact is why should the rest of society have to support them because they fail to meet the requirements of a job ad. Not all companies have this policy in force so they can not cry too much as there are other jobs. so if they are not getting those other ones too as seems to be the case in the one who has had no job for 15 years then the blame must solely be place on that person. Anyone fit and healthy that is out of work for say 1 year in my opinion is plain lazy or is applying for positions way out of their league. Not everyone is equal therefor not all positions are open to everyone. anyone under 30 unemployed for more than 1 year should be FORCED to join the Army or National guard in position accredited to their skill level and experience and a summery of tests to confirm your adequacy. They would then be giving back to the country and paying tax and EARNING money...which gives them back their self respect which after a year of unemployment must be in the gutter. Not being able to provide for your family if you have one or being able to attend a social engagement due to the stigma etc.

So if this was to be put into place..which I hear could be one of the many things on its way in order to tackle the rising debt in the states then people can gain employment and learn some new skills whilst being productive with their lives. After all the more soldiers the merrier.

A company has the RIGHT and duty to stock holders and current staff to employ only those it sees fit. It is not discrimination but sensible management. Its the same reason no one wants a woman over 40 or a man over 50 in certain careers. Its just not appropriate. Some people are just not suitable for certain things. Its just like some companies do not allow ex cons to work for them. However if they are EX cons it means they have served their debt to society, paid for their mistake as is set out by the law. By not allowing them to work in a multitude of jobs its discrimination. Its the same thing. Everyone faces it at some point in their lives. No point crying.

Anyway my old friend, on a lighter note: thank you for addressing me as a "dude" an nice American colloquialism. To relay your kindness and the only American word I could find for you would be old "redneck". I hope this is not offensive to you and I dont see why it should be...unless of course you claim not to be! I though I would leave you with a little joke about being jobless. Not that retirement is jobless. No far from it!!

Why Are Americans Jobless ?

John Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 a.m.

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN PHILIPPINES) .

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN VIETNAM). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA), then he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA), he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN KOREA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

In the video game industry they want you to have at least 1 to 2 games released under your belt to get a job

Start in QC. All you need is a head for detail, and to be dependable. Most degrees in the industry are a waste of time. My partner started in QC a few years back, his first job, right out of high school with no qualifications.

Now he's the console lead for a major gaming company.

Too many people leave college/university thinking this is their ticket to the big time. The truth is, you have to start at the bottom just like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

if i had a company i would want people there who understood the value of putting in a 12-15 hour work day

What value is there in that?

We live in a society that says we are "losers" if don't work our fingers to the bone. Has anyone else noticed a correlation between societal breakdown and the push to work more, to buy more?

We have these high expectations of what we should have that we forget the most valuable comodity of all, time.

It's harsh but true, the corporations don't give a damn about you. It's all about the bottom line.

The company I work for has recently outsourced a large chunk of the workforce to India, I have no illusions about being safe in my job. I know that at anytime, my job could go. I just don't care, never have. I work so that I can affordmy life, I do not work to have a life. I do my contracted hours, take ALL of holiday, Why should I give more to a company who will have no problem giving my job away when it becomes "cost effective"?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, BUT... You only to need to look at one simple thing to understand the mindset of corporations today - the Human Resources Department. In some cases, they have changed the name to a much more snuggly and fuzzy name, the Human Capital Department.

Let's think about it for a minute - Human Resources. Let's break that down. Human Resources. Companies view their employees as resources, not people. Like raw materials and utilities, humans are simply resources to be utilized in the quest for profit. Human Resources.

What a denigrating and appalling attitude to view people not as human beings, but human resources. Who would choose to be a part of such a culture, to allow themselves to be downgraded from human beings to simple resources!?

What is most discouraging is that corporations are US! WE are ythe corporations. Yet somehow we permit some unseen executive to create and promote a culture that encourages one group of employees to dehumanize their workforce, and they do so with great zeal!

There should be a law that requires people to read Atlas Shrugged before joining a corporation. Any of you who have read the book know what I'm talking about. Those of you who haven't yet, need to!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Of course its true. You need your gov to provide water serivces, electric services, roads, hospitals, police to stop those gangbangers you hate so much. You need the to protect you from other nations and you need them to secure the borders you hate being violated so much by the mexicans..as the feds as you put it dont do there jobs. Plus you need the schools that your grand daughter goes to. They do more for you then you do for them.....hence you need them more then they need YOU!

I'll give you two answers to this, and both of them say you are wrong again. They don't provide electric service, the utility companies do that.They don't provide hospitals. The police definately don't stop the gangbangers here as is very obvious by the amount of violence they carry out. BTW I have my second amendment rights that allow me to protect myself and family from said gangbangers if need be
The roads are not really that important, besides they are already there, no need for more. Don't really need the public school system, there are private schools, and there is always home schooling
It's true that the Feds don't do their jobs, hence the reason the states are now taking matters into their own hands. We can protect our borders with militias if need be, and more than likely do a way better job than the Feds ever could. So no, we don't really need our government, we can do all that you've mentioned without them. Oh I almost forgot the water, yes while in the city we need the water services, but if I should choose to live in the country they wouldn't be necessary, it could done by each individual. It's really not that hard to use your own well water and set up your own plumbing.

Now here's the most important part. All of those services that you say our government does for us, guess what, they do it with our money. So you seee we really don't need them, as everything that they "provide" for us we are capable of providing for ourselves, including our military, and we'd probably be able to do it better, and a lot cheaper than they do. The up side to that is all the money we'd save by not having to pay each one of them hundreds of thousands of dollars each years to do thier jobs improperly

My my my, I must have really gotten under your skin something bad for you to go to my profile and read up on my posts in your attempt to elicite the type of response from me that you are attempting to do
Careful there, you're displaying stalker symptoms

You keep dreaming about that forced military service.

I agree that a company has a responsibility to their stockholders. We'll just have to agree to disagree on just how much of the blame corporations carry for keeping the unemployment levels so high.

Anyway my old friend, on a lighter note: thank you for addressing me as a "dude" an nice American colloquialism. To relay your kindness and the only American word I could find for you would be old "redneck". I hope this is not offensive to you and I dont see why it should be...unless of course you claim not to be!

Redneck, is that the best you could do ?

Redneck is a derogatory slang term to refer to poor white Southern farmers in the United States

en.wikipedia.org...

1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class

www.merriam-webster.com...

•a person from a rural area. Origin: according to the stereotype (however accurate it may be,) people from rural areas spend a great deal of time working in the field. In doing so, the backs of their necks become sun burnt.

onlineslangdictionary.com...

I'm a city girl, and not from the South, so no the term redneck wouldn't apply to me.

It does not offend me, why should it ? You must not be aware of the fact that most "rednecks" are good, salt of the earth people. Some of the best people that you'll ever meet. So I thank you for the compliment

My son sent me that very same thing years ago, and I agree that is why America has no jobs

Not that retirement is jobless.

There ya go with the ASSumptions again, try again.

Now i'm done responding to you as we've already derailed this good thread enough, and I grow tired of playing with you.

Though I am a city girl, I do love me some Skynyrd and though I may be hardcore, in my neck of the woods, I'm just the girl next door. So I'll leave you with this.....

edit for spelling error

[edit on 6/7/2010 by chise61]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Don't let him fool you, he's not one of the elite.

If he was one of the elite he wouldn't be spewing feces out his mouth on a public forum, they only do that behind the safety of their closed doors, with like minded people.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

A woman with a chip on her shoulder. Wanted equal rights but fail to live up to the standard. Your 2nd amendment rights are on their way out and its funny you lot think anyone, especially the government gives a crap about your constitutional rights. They barely apply in this day and age. Its an old document written men who today, would be out of touch with reality with their Utopian views . You have few rights left. And while you still have the privilege to own a weapon that same right gives criminals their "right". Maybe if you didn't live in a slum you would sleep better. Should of

Your electric companies have to be approved by the Public service commission and be Licensed. This is by the gov or representative of the gov meaning they "own" your electric supply and if they decide, they can turn it off if and when they need. Everyone's posts on here are read not just yours. Everyone's post on here are logged and numbered next to IP addresses and further more name checks. The Patriot Act covered this and for good use. Data needs to be compiled for reasons of National Security!

"The act dramatically reduced restrictions on law enforcement agencies' ability to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eased restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States"

Enjoy those amendments. It takes foreigners in the USA to change those very rights. Americans have little say on the matter.

Just like your the job market. Americans cant get jobs.....in THEIR own country. Maybe if laziness and the air of entitlement was not so apparent. In the States any American who deserves a career has one. The rest, well they have their work cut out for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am no elite, or anything of the sort as you put it and do not have the "wealth" to be included in that bracket. I am but a worker bee that is all. I spend my day compiling and sifting through all manner of data. Yes i work in the states and my contract is due to expire in May 2012. If anything I am a supporter and a loyal advocate for the changes in the world that are nearly upon us. You fail to realize its easier to have "foreigners" analyze info related to the public sector and form views that are not bias or bred in loyalty over logic. An outsiders views are needed to gain perspective. It is these "elites" who make the final decisions that are very well looked into and concluded what is best for the people and for the country to advance! Be it that a lot of their data is analyzed, sifted and studied by others before a conclusion is implemented. Its not straight forward task. A lot of thought goes into policy making!

Its the same with corporations. they have policy makers and these policies are not going to please everyone. No one can please everyone all the time. I think that the "Job ads" everyone is son upset over are a result of how the market reflect the current economy. These decisions of who to exclude from the process are not taken lightly. A company needs to think about the remaining staff and its future when choosing who to employ.

I think that in American you are ruled by feelings and that you have yet to logically think about the implications of just employing "anybody". Companies chose to bet on the safe option. Its no different in any aspect of life. For example, a lot of Private schools also look at the parents and what they can bring to the "table" when assessing a students potential to join their ranks. Is that wrong? well some think so. But there must be standards and these standards must be as high as possible.

It is not a personal attack on individual people although it may feel like that.

Well I have had my say so happy job hunting!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

it could also mean that your job was out sourced to some other country. you come across as if it was all the employees fault. such is not the case. too often, companies are sending jobs over seas and those left are fighting more and more for the scraps.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

Your 2nd amendment rights are on their way out

This is a good example of how out of touch with reality you seem to be. As most should know, even those of us who are not Americans, it would take some incredibly significant shifts in societal values in the United States for Second Amendment rights to be 'on their way out'.

Americans will not give up their guns and that is a fact. I would not expect this to change at all for several centuries at the least.

The fact that so many employable Americans are out of work is a situation that is significantly lacking in balance. As it always is with such things, equilibrium must be restored. This societal imbalance will not increase to the degree you predict and wish for, and that is also a fact.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Kaius Alexander]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Don't let him fool you, he's not one of the elite.

If he was one of the elite he wouldn't be spewing feces out his mouth on a public forum, they only do that behind the safety of their closed doors, with like minded people.

LOL Oh I know that. I bet he wishes he were though.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Reply to OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

The sad reality is that a gap in employment sends up a red flag...and there is nothing illegal about it. They are kind of dumb for advertising it that way...but still not illegal.

A gap in employment can mean a couple things.

1) You got fired

2) You quit your job without another job lined up...aka...you left in a hurry.

It just makes it look bad to potential employers. And instead of this company trying to figure out why someone may have a gap...it is easier...and cheaper for them to just consider someone who has no gap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many people have you ever hired??? Well as a manager most of my life, I have hired hundreds of people over the years and below are just some of their reasons, that are beyond "the couple of things" that a gap in employment can mean on a resume, beyond the two obvious ones you mentioned. I think those of us who have jobs should be grateful that we do, but not attempt to minimize the reasons that others are unemployed, which you have done, and by doing so, you are basically continuing the perpetuation of common misbeliefs/fears as this obviously stupid company in the OP article has done. Unemployed persons should be considered for a job based upon their qualifications, and character, not solely because they have gaps in their employment history. Remember, karma payback can be a b....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 ) Taking time off to have a baby or raise a family

2) Going back to school for technical training or a better education

3) Recovering from a serious accident or serious illness

4) Caring for an elderly parent or sick child for an extended length of time

5) Mental or emotional illness

6) Prison Time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 7-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Disturbing Job Ads: 'The Unemployed Will Not Be Considered'

www.huffingtonpost.com

Still waiting for a response to the 300 resumés you sent out last month? Bad news: Some companies are ignoring all unemployed applicants.

In a current job posting on The People Place, a job recruiting website for the telecommunications, aerospace/defense and engineering industries, an anonymous electronics company in Angleton, Texas, advertises for a "Quality Engineer." Qualifications for the job are the usual: computer skills, oral and written communication skills, light to moderate lifting. But red print at the bottom of the ad says, "Client will not consider/review anyone NOT current
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is absolute horse manure! Wow thats jacked up!

2012proof.blogspot.com

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaius Alexander

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S

Your 2nd amendment rights are on their way out

This is a good example of how out of touch with reality you seem to be. As most should know, even those of us who are not Americans, it would take some incredibly significant shifts in societal values in the United States for Second Amendment rights to be 'on their way out'.

Americans will not give up their guns and that is a fact. I would not expect this to change at all for several centuries at the least.

The fact that so many employable Americans are out of work is a situation that is significantly lacking in balance. As it always is with such things, equilibrium must be restored. This societal imbalance will not increase to the degree you predict and wish for, and that is also a fact.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Kaius Alexander]

I welcome your comments and your views my friend. But unfortunately you are the one out of touch with reality. I am dealing with reality and policy daily. This is not something I fully support but you are wrong about hand guns (arms rights in the states having a few centuries left. You are the typical misguided fool I see everyday having guns confiscated without due process. Every day people are losing their right to protect themsleves. It is happening as we write this drivel. 2ND amendment rights are going to be halted soon. Read the following:

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/27/the-un-gun-grabber/

Bye bye to your rights!! The gov has the right to do what they see fit for the benefit of the people as they are incapable of governing themselves. More people are shot in the USA everyday than any other western country. The Law can not be enforced if untrained citizens have access to large amounts of weapons. You as a citizen do not have the ability to make the correct decisions under extreme duress. People end up dead. This does not mean I do not like or use hand guns in the states. In fact I often attend a range with some ex serviceman, GOOD american guys. Without military or police training you are unfit to wield a weapon! But thats another topic.

Your jobs will be next. Companies are already cutting out the undesirable. I speak only the truth and some of you find it too much too handle. to recycle the unemployed cost to much time and money and has no real impact on improving the economy as their are only so many jobs available so they must go to the deserved and the ones most recognized as the correct fit!

Mr Kaius Alexander you are the guy who was on here under a different username supporting child molesters.

Anyway people keep side tracking. This is about how the unemployed. And their joblessness. My opinion on this matter has been made.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join