It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing NEW Oil Spill Photos...WARNING! Not for the feint of heart!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Val that video made me cry. All the hopes and dreams of millions who live along the gulf now dashed. Just regular people trying to make a living. I no longer live near the gulf, yet my heart breaks for them. If we all survive this, what stories will we be telling our children and grandchildren? How about, "Once upon a time when people lived along the coast. . ."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Of course I don't go to BP. BUT:

Every time I go to get the tank filled, I'm still ashamed of myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Universe has a way of retaliating and since the Sun is kin folk to the earth and they are both living entities ...its not a very good deal for anyone. Including the ones who think their advanced technology will save them.

We will see just how effective the military's technology is in protecting us all.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here are some more pictures of the effect of the spill on Wildlife. I haven't seen these ones posted yet, though they may be.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. -Bill Hicks

DONT FEAR LOVE, LOVE LOVE

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I say 10,000 of us get out there with rowboats and buckets, and scoop this crap up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

and then the thread died
lol

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join